Ian Hecox: The Man Who Saved...

By leahanddaisy

Xhex (pronounced as Zex)'s mother, her only family left, just died. She's got nowhere to go and is living off... More

Ian Hecox: The Man Who Saved My Life
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
14 continued
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
New Stories
Update

24

789 33 25
By leahanddaisy

•Authors note at the end is VERY important.•

Ian's P.O.V.

I bolted awake. Scanning the room, I noticed how dark it was, and guessed it was the middle of the night still.

I felt the surface beneath me and it was soft and warm.

Soft and warm?

I was on a bed.

I was on my bed...

'Wait, my bed?!'

'Hold on a second. I'm back in my room, in my own bed. What the fuck happened?!

I frantically got out of bed and looked out of my door. It was my house. I went to Anthony's door and peaked in; he was there.

Oh my god.

Did I just dream that Xhex was in trouble? What happened to the cold, hard cell where Anthony was by my side in shackles? And the creepy little girl who was obsessed with us?'

Was it really not true? Did it not actually happen, or what? I guess it was just my worst nightmare. I actually just dreamed she was in trouble. I can't believe it.

I sighed in relief. I seriously can't believe it, like I still don't want to believe that I'm back home. Everything seems okay and back to normal, but my brain might be tricking me.

I went back to my room and got back under the covers, reaching over to the other side of the bed to wrap my hands around Xhex but found it empty. Xhex popped into my head and I thought about her before getting up to go look for her. 'Where did she go?' I thought to myself. I thought about the dream I just had: fuzzy and I'm not sure what happened, but I know it was a dream, thank god.

I reached the bathroom first, but it was unoccupied. Next the kitchen, living room, even outside on the porch, but I couldn't find her anywhere.

I reached Anthony's room, hoping I didn't find something I didn't want to see. Maybe she had went in there to talk to him or something. I mean, there's no where else to look. Maybe it wasn't bad. It was the only place left, so I had to try.

I cracked open the door to reveal a sleeping Anthony. All alone. I walked in the room and shook his shoulder lightly; his eyes popping open and then he looked irritated once he saw I was the one who woke him up.

"What the hell do you want?" He complained.

"Where's Xhex? Do you know where she went?" I questioned him.

Complete confusion was written on his face, like he didn't know what I was talking about. He probably doesn't know she's gone, let alone know where she is.

"Who is Xhex, Ian?" All expression dropped from my face.

"W- what do you mean... Anthony, come on stop it. Don't be such an asshole, do you know where she went?"

"Dude I'm serious. I don't know who you're talking about, just get out of my room." Anthony turned onto his side, shoving his head back into the pillow and closing his eyes.

I looked into the garage and driveway, but her car wasn't anywhere. She must've gone somewhere then. Maybe Kalel wanted her or something, so she probably has her cell phone on her.

I went to my room to grab my own, going into my texts and found her name wasn't one of the recent conversations, like it was deleted out of there. I went into contacts to get her number and it wasn't there either. What the fuck?! Her number is deleted from my phone.

I went to get Anthony's phone that he left in the living room and her number was deleted from his, too. Okay, now I'm scared. Did she leave again? No, she wouldn't do that, it must be a prank Anthony is pulling.

I'll just call Kalel and ask her. I dialed her number and it rang about five times before she picked it up with a groggy voice.

"Ugh, Ian why are you calling me at this time?"

"Is Xhex over there? She's not here."

"Ian I don't want to deal with this right now. Do you even know anyone named that? Grow up." She hung up without letting me respond. Okay, now Anthony has Kalel in on this, I guess. But that's not like her, she wouldn't do that to me. I know she wouldn't.

Lastly, I called her dad. Hopefully he had an idea of where she was.

The phone rang a few times before a husky voice answered "Hello? Who is this?"

"Sir, it's Ian. Xhex's boyfriend. I'm afraid that she's missing at the moment and I was hoping you knew what happened to her. I can't find her anywhere."

"I'm sorry. I have no idea who you are or this Xhex for that matter. I don't have a daughter." His voice gave away the fact that he knew nothing of her.

"What the hell?!" I hung up, not giving him a chance to reply. How could he agree to this prank, too? It's just barbaric.

I was angry now.

I went into Anthony's room, flipping the light switch as I walked in, I stood in front of his bed, arms crossed and glaring at him. His eyes slowly opened an he looked at me with anger.

"Anthony stop doing this! Why are you trying to pull a prank on me?!" I yelled at him.

"What are you talking about? I'm not pranking you! I have no idea what you're getting at."

"Where is Xhex?"

"Who the hell is Xhex? Tell me and maybe I can help you."

I was completely and utterly confused.

Until it hit me: like a giant sack of bricks to the face. It was painful.

Anthony looked at me with worry; my face turning into a shocked expression.

At that moment I realized what had happened. My worst nightmare I could possibly imagine. I stumbled back from Anthony's bed, not knowing what to do. I dropped onto my knees and put my head in my hands. Tears came quickly and they pored from my eyes. He really wasn't pranking me.

I loved her so much. At least that's what I thought. My brain had me think so and made it seem so real. But nothing was real. I had just dreamt everything. All the times we shared and when I first met her, was only a mere dream. I had only dreamt about Xhex.

~~~~~~~~

•Two years later•

Ian's P.O.V.

It's been a couple years since the incident I had with 'Xhex'. I tried not to think about it, but sometimes the topic popped back into my head and I fell into an inner depression for a few days before I could repress the memory again.

After I had the realization of what happened, that day began a quick deterioration inside me. I was a mopey zombie for weeks afterward. Anthony and Kalel were there for me and helped me get myself back together enough to finally start making youtube videos once again. I missed it a lot and it helped me get over her, giving me something to do and keep my mind busy.

Anthony and Kalel didn't understand what it was I was going through, and I felt alone sometimes, but they always helped me. Whether it was talking to me about something they knew nothing about, or just being overly nice to me, they did what they could and I couldn't repay them for that.

Although I missed her and thought about her frequently, I was okay again. I was content with myself and my life. I wish things could've been different, but things are the way they are. I've moved on, at least I thought so.

Another big thing that got me back on my feet was books. Xhex loved them and I had been reading her favorite ones she talked about in my 'dreams'. I soon realized that they were amazing and I fell in love with reading, too.

Books took me into another person's shoes; put me in another life. I got an escape from my own for awhile and I could zone out all the things in my head.

I was currently in the fiction section of the local library that was in town; leafing through some old books.

I had found the one I thought would be good and headed in the direction of the check out counter.

Due to various visits, I knew the path quite well and like an idiot, didn't even look up from the book. Basically zoning out the outside world.

Out of nowhere I ran into someone. Of course. It had been bound to happen.

A high pitch squeal came from the person I bumped into.

Looking up, both of us replied with, "I'm sorry." Only I didn't finish my sentence all the way as she did.

I had looked into the eyes I had grown accustomed to, with their beautiful color I always loved. I was looking into the eyes of the one and only true love I'd ever had.

"Do I know you? You seem familiar. I'm Xhex." She began out of nowhere.

"I don't think we've met, Xhex. But I think I'd like to get to know you." I replied.

------------------------

I'm sad to say this, but this is the last chapter. BUT please don't freak out. I will have a new book sometime and I will tell you guys when that comes out. There's no release date, in fact I should write something soon, but I will have that up and running. And I might even start doing a story that's not a fanfic, rather just a romance or something. Give me ideas PLEASE. I want to know what you guys want to read! I've gotten one request. And I'm sorry to say this, but I don't watch Tobuscas, so I don't think I'll have the knowledge or will I want to continue with a book like that.

The reason I stopped this book earlier than planned was because I had started this book out poorly. It's not as good as I could do it and I've even done edits on parts of it, like big edits, and changed it up a lot. It's just not that great and I didn't have the inspiration to keep going. But that's why I'm getting a fresh start on a new book and it should be better than this one. So please check it out and thank you guys so so much for everything. I haven't actually started it yet but I'll tell you guys when I finally get it up. I hit like 10k awhile back and That. Is. Amazing. You all are amazing! You've all made this story fun to do and you've made me incredibly happy. You guys don't know how much joy you bring to writers.

ALSO, a friend of mine is trying to write a story as of now. I've been teaching her to write and her new book is pretty good. It's not a fanfic but try it out if you'd like. Her story is called Barely Legal by Gnarsty. There's quite a few stories with the same name but the cover is basically a pair of pink lips. It's a cool cover but you'll have to look for it. Yes, I'm advertising, but can you blame for helping someone out?

And that about wraps this up, but thanks again and I hope to see you all on my new book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1K 21
A night of passion between the Smosh boys and a stranger results in something unexpected and before they know it, the boys are left to raise a baby g...
70.6K 2.8K 39
{CHAPTER FIC, COMPLETED, SADNESS/SLIGHT ANGST/SLIGHT FLUFF/POSSIBLE TRIGGER} So here's the deal: I'm Ian Hecox, and I really wish I wasn't.
3.6K 106 9
Sometimes, it’s bitterly sad to sit on a chair and remember. Remember what you’ve lost, what you had…what you loved. It’s been a lot since the last t...
31.2K 1.6K 38
Anthony Padilla: A 24 year old, attractive, single man. He has plenty of people trying to win his heart, but he isn't interested in a relationship, a...