BTS 8th member

By bmdncr11

What is the life of the new BTS member? How will it be being the only girl member in this group? Read and wal... More

Introduction
Meeting the boys~β€’
Instagram~β€’
The siblings introduction~β€’
Cute Moments-hyung line~β€’
Cute Moments-Maknae Line~β€’
Going back home~β€’
Bangtan Groupchat~β€’
Meet up~β€’
TheEllenShow~β€’
Time for the show~β€’
Sad Moments-hyung line~β€’
Sad moments-Maknae Line~β€’
Is Nikook real?
Moments with the staff-Lee Narainia~β€’
Ships-hyung line~β€’
Ships~maknae line
Instagram-Sibs edition~β€’
Boyfriend!~β€’
I'm Sorry!~β€’
Confirmed!~β€’
Cute Moments-ArmyxNikki~β€’
BTS MEMES~β€’
Baby~β€’
Wings~β€’
Finally~β€’
Instagram-Babies Edition~β€’
Problems & Solutions~β€’
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Tattoos-Nikki~β€’
Sad Song-Jimin and Nikki~β€’
Quick Catch Up-BTS~β€’
The Show-Unit Orange~β€’
Cute Moments-Taemin&Twins~β€’Hyung Line
Cute Moments-Taemin&Twins-Maknae line~β€’
Happy Birthday-Nikki~β€’
"BTS isnt the only thing getting bigger..."-Babies and Members~β€’
The TRUTH-Nikkiβ€’Jungkookβ€’Twins~β€’
Their career-Taemin&Twins~β€’
ZHANDEL~β€’
Thank you!!!
Jealous Moments-Hyung Line~β€’
Jealous Moments-Maknae Line~β€’
Happy thanksgiving!!!
Why????
The fight~Jimin~β€’
Wedding rings and baby nurseries~β€’
Q/A
Instagram-ZHANDEL~β€’
Court rooms-BTS~β€’

Escalator Challenge~β€’Nikki

3.4K 50 3
By bmdncr11

Me and the maknae line were at the mall shopping for new clothes and just walking around. That's when I got a notification on my phone saying that I got a YouTube notification. It was a trend where people stand on the escalator and touch people's hand from the other side or blow them a kiss. I showed the guys and smirked. "Let's do it. Record me." I said giving my phone to Jimin. We got in the escalator and I see that Jimin started recording. I looked to see a very handsome boy with his other handsome friends. I touched his hand and he looked at me revealing his face. It was the actual Lee Taeyong! My idol! The person I admire so much! Lee Taeyong, leader of NCT!!!! I blowed a kiss at him and winked. He started running up the escalators and I ran up so he won't catch me.
He was too fast and caught me by hugging me from behind and holding me tight. We both start laughing. He looks at me and his eyes widen. "Oh my god! It's you! You're Nikki! You're my role model. You are the rap queen. You are my everything. I have listened to your raps and you and your members music since 2014. Can I take a picture with you please?" He asks. I smile and nod. He takes out his phone and kisses my cheek taking the picture. Then my members and his members come looking for us. "Oh there you are!" Jungkook said hugging me. "Oh hey Taeyong." Jimin smiles waving at him. Taeyong smiles and waves back. "Oh my god! Nikki hello. Oh my god almost the whole BTS is here. You guys don't know how much we admire you guys." Mark and Taeil said. We smile and wave at them.
"Well anyway it was nice running into you guys. Hopefully we will see each other soon and congrats." Jungkook said. "Oh wait. Nikki let me get your number." Taeil and Mark said. They got my number and the guys number as well. Taeyong didn't ask for mine because he was too busy staring at me, hehe like always! Nah I'm just playing. Me and Taeyong were talking while . "Well we will talk to guys later." Jungkook said. We all wave bye and walked away. I just saw Lee Taeyong. My bias ever since they have debuted and my idol. "Nikki-Ah stopping day dreaming about your boyfriend Taeyong. Let's go buy some new Gucci." Taehyung said making me and Jimin laugh. "Okay." I chuckle.
After that I have asked Mark for Taeyong's number and texted him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.7K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...
32 7 11
Hey everyone This is a story of an ordinary girl Nina with an extraordinary dream-to become a makeup artist. But her world is about to collide with...
325K 7.5K 37
"We all love her. But she's only mine." -------------------- Y/N is a rising idol. But being an idol doesn't mean she can have relationships. But lo...