Boyfriend!~•

I got a notification on my phone saying that I got a message from Taeyong. Lee Taeyong as in the Kpop idol not my little brother. He texted me something making me giggle and blush. I have been talking to him for like more than a month and I really liked him. Me and him started dating like 3 months ago but our fans don't know anything. My members do though and so does his. "Aish yah can't you spend one day without talking to your stupid boyfriend. You can talk to him later." Jungkook said annoyed. "Aw is my bunny mad." I said squishing his cheeks. He nudged his face away and continued to walk forward. What the hell? Me and the guys were walking to the skatepark so we can skate and show each other how to skate. Me and Taehyung start skating up the ramps. Jin knows how to ride a skateboard, he just doesn't know how to go up ramps and stuff.
"Okay you just have to ride with the board. If you want to do a kickflip then you have to step on the back of the skateboard and glide your foot upwards and land on it." Jungkook said to Jin. Jin nods and attempts to do it but ends up falling. Me and the guys started laughing as Jin stands up and throws the skateboard. "Ah hyung nae seukeiteu bodue yeoss-eo." Jungkook laughs. "Ah hyung that was my skateboard." Jungkook laughs. My phone started ringing and I look at it to see Taeyong. I smirk and answer it. "Hey where are you so I can pick you up?" Taeyong asks. "What do you mean? I'm spending the day at the skatepark with my members." I said. "Oh okay so at the skatepark. I'll see you later then." He said. "Wait Tae-!" I said but got cut off by Taeyong hanging up. What the heck was that about? "Who was it?" Jimin asks. "Why even ask when you know she is talking to her boyfriend." Jungkook said while skating. Why is he acting so petty? "Taeyong wanted to know where I am at." I said. "Oh!! Overprotective boyfriend huh?" Taehyung yells. I chuckle and so does the guys.
After a while, Taeyong comes with his amazing motorcycle. He gets off and walk over to me and my members.

I know it's cool, huh

I know it's cool, huh. "Hey baby." Taeyong said giving me a peck on the lips. I smile and he gives my members the bro hugs. "So where you taking her?" Namjoon smirks. "I'm just gonna take her for a ride and then I'll return her back to the dorm." Taeyong smiles. "Alright then. Be careful and Nikki be good." My members said. I smile and nod holding Taeyong's hand. We walk over to his motorcycle and he gets on. I jump on the back and wrap my arms around his waist. "Hold on." He said. "Always." I said. He started to drive to the streets and then he went really fast making me gasp. He chuckles and goes faster. We go to a spot that we always meet up. It was by the bridge. No one goes there at all. Me and  Taeyong spent the rest of the day talking and hugging. Out of nowhere he kissed me and I kissed back. He pulls me by the waist towards him deepening the kiss. He picks me up and places me on his motorcycle. We keep kissing until I heard his phone ring. He went down to my neck ignoring the call. I was enjoying this at the moment but then Taeyong got annoyed and pulled away. He groans and looks at his phone. His expression changed into very serious. He answered it and walked away. He walks away still talking on the phone. I tried to catch my breath. I looked around and realize that it was getting dark. He comes back and hangs up his phone. "I have to go back to my dorm. I'll take you home sorry." Taeyong said. "It's fine." I said. "You sure?" He asks pulling me towards him the waist. "Yes it's fine." I said. He smirks and kisses my lips. I kiss back and then we pull away. He jumped on his motorcycle and I hugged him tight. "Remember." Taeyong smirks. "I know. Hang tight." I smirk. He chuckles evilly and starts driving. He drops me off at my dorm. I got off the motorcycle and said bye. He pulls my wrist forcing his lips on to mine. I kiss back and pull away. "Bye." I said. He chuckles and smirks. Then he leaves. I walked up to my dorm and walked in. Everyone was just chilling in the living room. "Your home!" Jimin said running over to me and hugging me. I chuckle and hug him back. Everyone greeted except Jungkook. He was too busy talking to his new girlfriend. Yep he got a girlfriend before me and Taeyong started dating and when me and Taeyong started dating, he started to act so rude around me. I have met the girl before and honestly, he could do better. All she does is complain to him and makes him by clothes for her and new purses and makeup. I DONT GET WHAT HE SEE'S IN HER! But yet again, it's none of my business and plus I have a boyfriend who is someone other than Jungkook so why is this bothering me?

Cause you still love him...