Ships~maknae line

Jimin:
So Jimin and Nikki are known as the perverts in the group so they are more of the sexy ship. They are always touching each other everywhere they go when Nikki is not with Jungkook or any members in particular. Jimin always hugs her from behind and kisses her neck sometimes during interviews. They take care of each other. These two sound amazing when Jimin is singing and Nikki is rapping. They like to wear hats a lot and share a lot of skin ship. They kiss each other almost all the time just not on the lips. They love taking pics together.
Ship name: Jikki

Taehyung: Taehyung are the funny and weird ones when Nikki isn't serious and when Tae isn't bored

Taehyung:
Taehyung are the funny and weird ones when Nikki isn't serious and when Tae isn't bored. Tae explains that he loves to kiss Nikki on her cheek because she feels so soft. You will catch him brushing his lips against her cheek. They know how to make other people laugh and make each other have a good mood. Taehyung always sits her on his lap when they have a Vlive and holds her tight. This is more of the goofy ship but can also be sexual because of the actions they have towards each other.
Ship name: TaeLee

Jungkook:Jungkook and Nikki are the couples goals ship and sexual ship as well

Jungkook:
Jungkook and Nikki are the couples goals ship and sexual ship as well. They always hold hands when they are together. When Jungkook hugs her from behind, he also kisses her neck, jawline and ear. They share a room together causing them to be really close as well. They always wear matching clothes and tease each other. He always cuddles her when they go to sleep. Jungkook explained in an interview that to make Nikki go to sleep, he would cuddle her up to his chest with her back facing him and rubbing her waist up to her stomach back and forth and kissing her neck. Nikki confirms it and says that she likes it. Jungkook and Nikki said that they love each other like siblings but we all know damn well that they don't love each other like that 😏.
Ship name: Nikook