- SYNDICATE • h.s (ON HOLD)

By HOLYRINGS

"you said it yourself, they'll never catch me." or the one where harry styles is just another FBI agent going... More

PROLOGUE + SYNOPSIS
TRAILER
CAST + PLAYLIST
ONE*
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
| my love |
SIX*
SEVEN*
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
| my life |
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN*
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
ello
EIGHTEEN
new syndicate?

SEVENTEEN*

1.1K 26 2
By HOLYRINGS

AND FINALLY I'VE UPDATED I KNOW YOU GUYS WAITED A LONG TIME MAYBE?? ALSO I HAVE A TWITTER FOR MY FICS OR WHATEVER @holyrings you guys can request for imagines/stories/blurbs any of that or help me with ideas or see any updates. THATS ALL HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS??

COMMENT ALOT PLEASE

3485 WORDS JESUS LONGEST ONE YET

vote goal: 20

***

Lost in space we flew astray, I'll find my way to get to you - THE ART OF DETACHING ONE'S HEART, PHUM VIPHURIT

IT had been a few days since the incident in the headquarters. Jackson had completely crazed on a ton of people, firing (well - killing  off) a bunch of people for not having better security in the base. Everything was a mess.

Analia was looking at the boxing bag in front of her with a stern stare. Her hands lifting up in front of her before blowing a few punches onto it. The bag swinging back and forth at the force she was exerting. Harry watched her from afar - his hands crossed against his chest whilst he observed her. He knew that it was unhealthy for her to be bottling up all her emotions and feelings especially with a scarring moment like that. Yes - she may have been used to it but it was still different when you're staring down a barrel of a gun.

Harry felt another presence beside him causing him to hold onto the handle of his gun before relaxing when he noticed that it was just Evan. Harry watched as he stood beside Harry - the two watching Analia punch the shit out of the boxing bag in front of her. 

"At least she's letting it out some way don't you think?" Evan stated before he took a bite of the burger he was eating. Harry pursed his lips then frowned as he watched the angry expression on her face and the sweat glisten on her body. His eyes momentarily landing on her ass before going back up to watch her hair move and swing around her back. 

Evan side glanced at Harry's face seeing how his eyes landed on Analia's ass. Evan could see that there was something between them despite Harry saying multiple times that it was nothing - if so, it was nothing but a physical thing. Evan didn't really care what Harry did with his time whether he was an agent or not. As long as he wasn't going to jail - not again. A small snort left Evan's lips before he walked away from Harry whilst patting his hands against his trousers to let the crumbs fall off his pants then he was out of sight.

Harry could see how tense she was from her shoulders all the way down to her feet. He watched her movements for awhile until he watched Analia kick the boxing bag with her feet. It swung far and high with how much force she put into it. He could hear her loud grunts as she kicked again and again but this time - there was a different emotion radiating from her.

Analia pushed and kicked at the boxing bag like she was trying to get away from it. Her arms practically thrashing around and her legs flailing as she hit the bag with all her might. Harry leaned away from the wall and decided that this was the time to intervene.

"Hey! You're going to hurt yourself!" Harry shouted out as he walked towards her but her actions didn't cease - matter a fact, they started to increase in speed and power. Harry could hear the loud sounds of her gloves smacking the bag. Harry rushed over to her and held onto her hand and wrist to stop her from hitting the bag. Her figure tensed at the touch causing her head to snap up at him. 

Harry's eyes landed onto hers. A look of shock taking over his features when he saw the glossy look in her eyes. Her nostrils flaring as she took in deep breaths after what she had done. Her lower lip trembling as she tried to stop the tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes. Harry frowned and stepped forward but that only made her take a step back - before he knew it. Analia was rushing out of the gym and out of his sight.

"Analia!" He called out and ran towards the door to see her practically pushing against other people in her way, bumping multiple of them before she was finally out of the main room. Harry sauntered out of the room, following her. His eyes trained on the back of her head before being abruptly stopped by another person holding onto his chest. Harry's eyes moved down to look at the hand below him - seeing yellow painted nails then looking up to see Carrie. Harry furrowed his brows and looked back up to see that Analia was out of his sight. He sighed and rolled his eyes before stepping back from Carrie's hold.

"What do you want?" He spat out - still not liking her whole being. She carried herself too highly and Harry didn't like that. Her ego was so big that he couldn't wrap his head around why she was that way. He was going to find out anyways. That's what he was there for anyways.

"I don't want anything - ughh. Jackson is calling you into his office." Harry didn't bother answering her after that and started to walk towards the direction of Jackson's office.

———

HARRY felt as if all his energy was being drained from him as Jackson droned on and on about the damages made on the headquarters and so forth. All he talked about was numbers and Harry was getting tired of it. Not like he hadn't heard of the same things in his normal job but he still disliked numbers. Jackson and Analia were meant to move to another base at the mean time whilst the headquarters was still deemed 'unsafe'. The plans were already being talked about between Evan and Jackson while the words just floated around Harry's head. His mind was preoccupied with other thoughts - matter a fact, they were stuck on Analia. 

Harry hasn't known her for a long time but it kind of shocked him how strong her emotions were. They practically took over her entire body. He could still remember the anger in her movements. The way her arms moved towards the punching bag with full force. Her legs slamming into the bag as well which would send it swinging back and forth. Harry could still hear the small but angry grunts that left her lips as she did so. Then - that look she gave him when he had reached for her. She looked so... in pain. Useless. Sadness. Guilt. He could see everything in her eyes at that one point but one emotion prevailed it all and it was - Hurt. Analia was hurting and Harry was going to find out exactly why that was.

"Harry!" Harry finally snapped out of his state when the sound of his name rang through the area. He looked up to see both Jackson and Evan looking at him with confused faces.

"Evan, just tell him what I said." Jackson stated and told them to get out. Harry and Evan walked out of the room and walked into the main area where some other people were.

"You have to get your head straight. That's going to get you killed someday." Evan stated. Harry scoffed at his words and decided not to comment on it.

"I think I would know a thing or two about not getting killed. Anyways, what did Jackson say?" 

"He basically said that the new base is somewhat running and he's going to move there sometime this week and bring in some other people with him. While the others clean up the mess and cover whatevers necessary here." Harry frowned at the statement. He could probably try to get some evidence and hand it back to Niall if needed.

"Okay... What does that have to do with me? Why did I have to be there to hear nonsense?" Harry spoke and shook his head from side to side. His time was practically wasted while he just stood there.

"Patience... He said he wants Analia near the site but not on it - not yet. He wants to make sure everything's good and okay with the new setup. So... he wants you to take Analia to the cabin and stay there until he says it's okay." Harry's eyes slightly widened at the request. Yes - he was assigned to Analia in some way but he didn't expect that Jackson trusted him enough to be with her practically alone.

"Don't worry - it's a big cabin more like a compound really other people will be staying there as well probably five or so. Nothing too big but enough for security. Analia's his most prized possession - even though he doesn't quite show it. She's his soft spot - if other people knew that..." Evan stated and trailed off as he looked down. He couldn't imagine the things other people would do to her especially because she didn't want to be involved in any of it. Harry nodded his head understandingly at his words and pursed his lips.

"Okay... when does he want Analia to go?" Harry murmured in reply.

"Now."

———

HARRY walked towards the direction of Analia's room. His feet practically taking him there themselves. He had already memorized the way despite his short duration. Harry made his way through the crowd whilst looking at different papers on the way and grabbing a few secretively before folding them up and placing them in his pocket. He'll give them to Niall later because maybe some of them would hold some substantial information.

He got to the hallway where her room was - standing practically outside her door but noticed the small opening. Harry looked through the small slit of light where he could see Analia on the edge of her bed, holding onto something in her hand. He squints his eyes to get a closer look but instead manages to hit the door a bit causing Analia to look up. Harry clears his throat for a moment before straightening up - hopefully she hadn't caught him gawking at her. 

Analia looked up at his figure before sighing and looking back down at the item in her hands. Harry pursed his lips and looked at her before slowly making his way over to her. His hands behind his back as he walked so carefully - he felt as if he was walking on eggshells and in some way he was. 

Harry had trained for this. In the academy, interrogation was always one of the key aspects of being an agent and Harry was pretty good at it. He was top notch really. He always saw the slightest ticks - whether said person was lying or telling the truth.

"What's on your mind?" But with Analia, it was almost like all his skills were stripped away from him. He couldn't exactly read her - he could to a certain extent but never fully and that bothered him to wits end. Harry mumbled the words, breaking the silence. He looked at her face to see anything - but saw nothing. Analia's eyes were downcast which led Harry to look down too. His eyes landing on a photo in a frame. Two girls - one significantly older than the other one. Harry heard Analia take a deep breath which caused him to look at her - seeing that her eyes were closed.

"I don't like feeling like this..." She mumbled so quietly - Harry almost didn't catch it. Harry had a feeling that she wasn't quite done with whatever she had to say, so he kept his mouth shut.

"I just feel so useless... my mom, I could've saved her - but I-I..." Analia spoke and looked up at Harry with tears threatening to fall out of her eyes. Harry was looking into hers as well and he could feel the genuine pain in her. The hurt that was taking over her body but before he knew it - her eyes left his but was replaced with something else. Analia's lips were pressed up against him, catching him extremely off guard. He didn't think that it would turn out like this - far from it.

"Distract me." She mumbled against his plump lips before placing the picture frame down onto the floor slowly and grabbing his hands. Harry slowly pulled away from her but Analia kept leaning into him, giving him soft pecks on his mouth and neck. 

"Analia, you're hurting and I know that - so this shouldn't be the time okay?" He spoke when he had parted inches away from her. Their faces so close she could feel the warmth of his breath hitting her face. Harry was looking into her blue eyes seeing an emotion flicker through her eyes before it was gone and then he was being pushed onto the bed.

"I just - I need to feel something please... Harry, I just need to feel something." Analia mumbled as she climbed over him. Her body straddling his. Her hands pressing against his chest to keep him down. Harry looked up at her and frowned, moving her hair out of her face and behind her ears. The soft action throwing them both off guard. Harry softly lets his hands fall to his sides before shifting his position with Analia still on his lap. He was sitting with his legs straightened out. Analia straddling his figure - her hands in between them. 

Harry reached for her face and cupped her neck before leaning in closer and giving her a kiss on the side of her face. The action causing Analia's eyes to slowly close at the feeling. His lips travelled across the expanse of her cheek before moving to her jaw. His teeth slightly nibbling at the skin. His other hand clutching onto her lower waist and pulling her flush against his chest. Analia brought her hands up into his hair and tilted her head to give him more access to her skin. 

"Please..." She mumbled so quietly causing Harry to stop his actions and hover over her lips. Analia took the initiative to lean forward and press her lips onto his, capturing them in a messy but lust-filled kiss. Harry had his hand in her hair and the other on her waist as he lent back. His back leaning onto the mattress beneath him. Analia pulled away when she was finally out of breath and started to descend down. The sounds of their soft pants filling the room.

"Darling - you don't have to." Harry stated and cut her movements off by holding onto her wrist that was about to unbutton his pants. She was the one that was sad - it wouldn't be right if he were the one to get something out of it.

"I want to... please?" And Harry just couldn't say no with the look on her face. Harry sighed and brought his hand up to her face, cupping her jaw and letting his thumb graze against her cheek. Analia took that as a go signal and gave him a soft smile before unzipping his pants. Harry helped her pull his pants off his legs and then they were thrown somewhere. Not like the two cared at that moment. Analia could see the evident bulge through his boxers and a slight wet patch as well. 

There was something about seeing it that got Analia giddy. The fact that she could affect him in such a way was... satisfying. Especially with how down and useless she had been feeling. Analia just wanted to feel well - wanted and that's exactly what Harry was making her feel. She loved that. 

"You going to take a picture?" Harry mumbled when he noticed that she hadn't moved for quite a while. Just staring at his bulge which he had to admit was quite odd but didn't say anything about it. He didn't have a chance to when Analia pressed her lips against his clothed bulge. Her mouth practically sucking on his head through his boxers. Harry's head fell back at the action - he could unravel in a matter of a few seconds if she kept doing that. 

Harry placed his hand on her jaw and slightly pushed her away causing Analia to frown at his movements and tilt her head questioning him.

"If you keep doing that - I'm gonna cum. Not going to lie to you darling, it's been a while." Harry mumbled. Analia let out a light chuckle and his words and nodded her head before holding onto the sides of his boxers and pulling it down his legs. She watched as his length stood straight up - his head spewing with pre cum and looking all red. Harry was practically ready to burst at any touch.

"That looks painful." She mumbled when she could see the veins around his dick along with the pulsing sensation she felt when she held him in her hands. A soft hiss left his lips at the feeling of her cold hands touching his skin but before he could say anything about it Analia was already licking at his tip. A loud animalistic groan leaving his mouth before he dug his teeth into his lower lip to mute his sounds. Analia looked up at him through her lashes and watched his movements as she licked his slit. The way that his thighs tensed around her before relaxing when she'd pull away. The way that his hands clutched onto the sheet tightly beside him before loosening their hold. 

Analia didn't hesitate and started quickly, taking half of him in her mouth and the other half of him she couldn't fit with her hand. The soft groans and pants leaving his lips encouraging her actions. Harry clutched onto the white sheets below him whilst his other hand came to the back of her head - softly guiding her as she bobbed up and down on him. 

Harry felt quite guilty at the fact that he was enjoying it so much. His eyes closed and his breathing exiting through his nose as he tried to concentrate on not cumming too early. It hadn't even been a few minutes and he already felt like he was bursting at the seams. It didn't help that Analia knew exactly what she was doing and how to do it. She'd go all the way back up and swirl her tongue against his head before pulling away and licking against his underside. Her hand pumping him at a decent but fast pace. 

Analia watched as his stomach tensed and convulsed under her hold. Her nails digging into the skin of his thighs whilst she bobbed her head up and down. Harry's breathing started to get shallower as the time went on. Her jaw aching but never ceasing her movements as she brought him closer and closer towards the end. 

"F-Fuck, you're gonna make me cum." He mumbled before licking his dry lips. His hand clutching onto the back of her head and holding onto her hair. He wasn't putting any pressure onto her - only clutching onto it. 

"Hmmm." Analia hummed around his length causing him to groan. His toes clenching against the sheets and his waist slightly lifting from the mattress below them. The action causing her to take him deeper and his tip to hit the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck- I'm cumming." He exclaimed but it was barely a warning because seconds later - he was shooting into her throat. Long and warm streams of white hitting the back of her throat and her lips as she slowly pulled away. She watched as his abdomen clenched and unclenched from beneath her and watched how his face turned. His jaw falling wide open yet no sound escaped him. His knuckles turning white as he reached his high. She gave him a few licks onto his slit, milking him dry causing him to groan and hold onto her jaw.

"Don't - Mmm, too sensitive." Harry stated out of breath with his one arm, laying across his face covering his eyes. Analia let out a chuckle before climbing back up and laid beside him. Harry let his arm fall from his face and turned to the side to look at hers. 

"Thank you." Analia said with a soft smile.

"Shouldn't I be saying that?" He said with his eyebrows raised and a playful smirk on his face. Analia laughed and shook her head at his words. Harry smiled and turned to his side, placing his hand around her waist and pulling her closer to him. He placed a kiss onto her cheek then her neck.

"No... I just - I needed that. Thank you, Harry." And it was like when she had said his name - he finally snapped out of the daze he had been in. Harry was undercover - he was a spy and he forgot about that for a minute. Harry's movements stopped when he had realized that and pulled his face away from her. He gave her a smile that didn't reach his ears but was enough to convince her that it was seemingly genuine.

"Anything for you."

i know i know. took me long enough jksada. ALSO idk what it is but SMUT IS SO EASY FOR ME TO WRITE AS COMPARED TO NORMAL  STUFF?? I KID YOU NOT IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO AT LEAST WRITE 1K OF THE NORMAL STUFF BUT WHNE I GOT TO THE SMUT IT WENT SO SMOOTHLY HAH. anyways analia and harry are going to be in a cabin oop whats gonna happennn??

how r u guys?

- till next time muchachos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 782 25
An abusive, possessive boyfriend keeping Katie Rudd trapped until she meets Harry Styles on a vacation. Harry Styles fan fic
98.4K 3K 31
This isn't your typical fan fiction.
30.6K 559 24
When Harry and Niall meet a girl who can do the impossible, they can't help themselves. They give obvious signals that they like her, but it just won...
409K 8.6K 43
𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙡 𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚, 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛�...