F A T E 爱 Kol Mikaelson {SHOR...

By _FandomPrincess_

In which Kira Dawson comes back to Mystic Falls after 2 years to realize not only did her friend fall in love... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N O T A N U P D A T E
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T -T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y~ O N E
N O T A N U P D A T E
T W E N T Y~ T W O
EPILOUGE PART ONE
EPILOUGE PART TWO
WOW!!
WELL THEN
HEY NOW
ANNOYED
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Y'ALL!!

T H I R T E E N

2.1K 48 1
By _FandomPrincess_

And I know you know that you're my soulmate and all that
I'm like ooh, ooh
My whole life got me ready for you, ooh
Got me happy, happy
I'ma be happy, happy, yeah
Won't get no crying from me

~

Ariana Grande

✴️✴️✴️✴️

I look up at the ceiling sighing yet again as I come up empty-handed while looking in my home library full of grimoires, I look up as I hear the door open to see my brother looking to me with a worried expression.

"Kira... it's been 2 years don't you think you should give up?" I shake my head rapidly "NO! I-I refuse to give up on him..." he sighs "Kira... you didn't even come to mom's funeral." I tense up as he says that "I-I couldn't see her not like that..." he sighs "dad disappeared 1 month ago and hasn't shown up since." my breath hitches "did you try looking at the spot he always runs to when he has a bitch fit." I say rolling my eyes looking at Alec who looks at me confused "the ditch?" I nod he shakes while looking to me " I didn't think about it..." I shrug "he's mad at me, every time he's mad at me he goes to his hiding spot." I pause scoffing "such a child."

I look up a certain grimoire before climbing on the ladder grabbing the big green grimoire before flipping through it to see a resurrection spell on the 20th page and I smile the biggest smile I've smiled in 2 years.

"I have to do this spell now or I can't do it until the next full moon, please I promise I'll talk to you after he's back in my arms I love you, Alec. I'm sorry I haven't been a good sister to you these past 2 years but I appreciate everything you've done for me." He nods kissing my forehead

I run downstairs gathering the candles, salt, the herbs, his ashes, and the grimoire before putting the salt in a circle with his ashes in the middle of the circle with the candles in a circle around me scattering the herbs in both circles before I start chanting the spell with the fire flaring up high I continue to chant the spell all of a sudden the fire stops flaring up and I open my eyes that I didn't even realize that were closed and stand up to look back at Alec who's smiling behind me where I put the circle of salt.

I turn around confused to see the love of my life smirking at me "you know, you're going to have to remove the salt so I can finally kiss my girlfriend" I flick my wrist and the salt moves so he can step out of the circle of salt and before I can even blink Kol speeds to me, I look up to him smiling slightly searching his face to make sure it's really him

"K-Kol?" he nods before searching my face "God, you're even more beautiful than you already were." I sigh and hug him"I missed you so much." he sighs before wrapping his arms around me kissing my hair "you got me back just in time... the other side just collapsed..." I sigh "that means I can't get my mom back..." I sigh "just great" I look to Kol "I have a lot to catch you up on." he chuckles "actually... I would love a shower right about now." I nod at him smiling " your things are still upstairs in the dresser." he kisses my lips quickly before walking upstairs I smile before cleaning up my mess.

I look to see Alec smiling at me "you're happy?" I nod "really happy" he sighs "I'm tired of being alone" I look at him confused "what happened to your girlfriend?" he tears up and I automatically speed to him hugging him tightly "I haven't been here for you... you should've told me I will do anything for you we're the only family we have left Alec" he nods "you were just so depressed I didn't want to lay this on you." I shake my head "Alec, that doesn't matter I will do absolutely anything for you if it means you're happy." he nods "she cheated on me" I frown deeply and I growl "excuse me?" he puts his arm on mine "I found her in bed with another man" I frown deeply "is she dead?" he shakes his head "and where is she?" he sighs "it was Bonnie Bennett" my frown is replaced with a smirk "that's good, because I was already planning sweet, sweet revenge so this makes it even better"

I look at my brother "I need to shower" he nods as I walk upstairs to my room that's closed so I open the door to see Kol just sitting on the bed, closing the door behind me I walk in front of Kol to see frowning "You ok?" he shakes his head "when I died, the runes were working but then stopped" he paused "what happened?" I sigh "Bonnie spelled the white oak so they could kill you with the rune... but I took her powers away last month because she tried to kill me." he chuckles "you took away her powers..." I nod "Stefan was without his humanity for 1 year before he fell in love with Caroline, and Damon is without his humanity" he nods, "you think you should give them Elena back?" I nod my head "so we can get out of this wretched town... but before that happens-" Kol interrupts me "revenge" I nod my head "you want to do it tomorrow?" I nod "I think your family gave up on me bringing you back." he sighs "of course they did." I sigh "I will never give up on you." he sighs contently "I love you, darling" I tear up "I love you too" I kiss him deeply grabbing the back of his neck bringing him closer to my body before deepening the kiss.

Kol releases me from the kiss as I walk to the bathroom "tease." he says "always" I undress before getting into the shower and washing myself and my hair before rinsing my body off and stepping out of the shower I grab my towel wrapping it around my body before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my head to dry my hair as I walk out of the bathroom to see Kol fast asleep cuddling into my pillow with his nose on it, how cute.

I get dressed for bed before putting my hair into a bun and getting underneath the sheets when I do Kol turns to me frowning slightly before realizing it's me so I cuddle into his chest with both of us sighing contently and drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, I get up walking into the bathroom and brushing my teeth and washing my face before leaving out of the bathroom and getting dressed for the day

I smile at my outfit before brushing my hair and putting on mascara and gloss on my lips and walking downstairs to see Kol and Alec laughing at something on Alec's phone. Ignoring them I walk to the kitchen getting something to eat which consisted of just a fruit smoothie and walked out where they were seated at.

They both looked to my outfit suddenly getting quiet "what the hell are you wearing?" I chuckle "ripped jeans and an off the shoulder shirt" Alec shrugs but Kol glares at me "nobody else should be seeing this" I nod my head "good thing you're going to be with me all day." he nods before pecking my lips, I sigh contently before drinking the rest of my smoothie.

I stand up grabbing my green grimoire, the salt, and herbs "ok. you guys ready?" they look at me frowning and I chuckle because they're both dumb. I grab both of their hands before transporting us to the boarding house. I look to see Kol and Alec glaring at me "I hate when you do that." I chuckle "ready?" they nod and Kol grabs me from behind protectively as I open the boarding house door "hello... anybody home?" I walk into the parlor to see the whole Scooby gang minus Elena.

I mumble a spell and all of a sudden they're all chained in chairs, I look to them evilly then look back at Kol "you want to torture them or should I?" he smirks at me grabbing my hand and kissing it "I'll do the honors, darling." I smirk as he walks to Damon and takes a vervain syringe and sticks it into his neck and he passes out "lights out" Kol says smirking and snaps Caroline's neck "NO!! STOP PLEASE LEAVE HER OUT, OF THIS SHE HAD NOTHING TO WITH YOUR DEATH!" I sigh looking to Kol "let her go, babe." he sighs looking at me "darling, revenge..." I sigh nodding while quickly kissing him I look to Bonnie "how's life without magic, bonbon" she glares at me "go to hell" I sigh "calm down, I'm going to give you your bloody magic back Bonnie but my boyfriend wants some revenge" after I say that I look to see Kol snap all their necks "bring back Elena, darling." I sigh nodding "her ashes?" I look to Bonnie she points to a black vase on top of the fireplace and I grab it and do the spell and when I open my eyes I see her gasping "why'd you bring me back?" she says looking to me frowning and I sigh "because you deserve a happy ending." she looks at me with tear filled eyes "so do you, Kira" I look to Damon who's now awake with tear filled eyes "E-Elena?" she nods "yes, Damon it's really me." he sighs and closes his eyes before opening them now fully crying "that's all it takes for you to find your humanity." he sighs remembering all the bad things he's done for the past 2 years and Kol smirks "now that's the best revenge we're done here" I sigh "wait, Bonnie I promised I'd give you your powers back and I keep my promises."

I grab the sides of her head and mumble a spell giving her powers back, She sighs smiling and I wave my hand and they all were unchained "have a good life, we're leaving tonight to get out of your hair." they all sigh "but, just know your new threat may seem nice but trust me she's nothing but the devil." they all look at me shocked as I grab my herbs, my grimoire, and the salt before letting Elena out.

Kol and Alec touch my shoulder as I transport us to my house and when we arrive, we all pack up the whole house and get our moving truck and my Range Rover and leave Mystic Falls.

"where are we going, darling?" I smirked over at him "to New Orleans it's time I show The Hollow she's not to fuck with my family." Kol chuckles looking at me "you're one in a million, my love, nobody else would want to defend my family." I smirk at him "well, I'm not in love with anyone but you so there's a huge difference my love"
I look to him "you ready to go defend our family?" He nods smirking at me.
✴️✴️✴️✴️
Even one chapter without Kol made me want to cry my eyes out like why would I ever do that to Y'all and myself.

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING

-Mya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 2.9K 20
I'm Cassia Salvatore, Damon Salvatore's identical twin. I've returned to Mystic Falls to see my brothers but unfortunately for me I also meet Kol Mik...
61K 872 11
Klaus has been married even before he was turned she is also her mother was a witch and her father was a wolf so when they were turned by his mother...
98.4K 1.5K 48
#2 in mysticfalls April 19 2021 #3 in kaiparker April 10 2021 #3 in tribrid September 2 2021 #11 in vampire May 25 2021 #11 in familyproblems October...
114K 2.6K 49
What if before the Mikaelsons were turned, Kol had a great love, who was spelled by Esther to reincarnate every time she died? Join Brenna on her jou...