Infinity | tk

By NimraSajjad

|fetus writing alert| Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood. But only he knows this, no one else. He is a ruthless mo... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Territory
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Dinner Part 1
Chapter 4: Dinner Part 2
Chapter 5: Nightmares
Chapter 6: Close
Chapter 7: Training
Chapter 8: Problem
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: Again
whatttttt
Chapter 11: Unexpected
Chapter 12: Mine
Chapter 13: Okay
Chapter 14: Damn
Chapter 15: Giddy
Chapter 16: Desperate
Chapter 17: Date
Chapter 18: Past
Chapter 19: Hidden
Chapter 20: Yours
Chapter 21: Love
●//Important//●
TAEKOOK KISSED!!!
Chapter 22: Found
Chapter 23: Merry
Chapter 24: Broken
Chapter 25: Fervent
Chapter 26: Curious
Chapter 27: Meeting
Chapter 28: Ambush
Chapter 29: Prudent
Chapter 30: Sway
Chapter 31: Enticing
Chapter 32: Dispute
Chapter 33: Uproar
Chapter 34: Violence
Chapter 35: Despair
Chapter 36: Together
Chapter 37: Vow
Chapter 38: Honeymoon
Chapter 39: Spark
《Thank You》End
New Book!

Chapter 40: Forever

60.6K 2.4K 1.6K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes please.... :)

Third Person POV

5 Years Later●

"Taegguk dear, this is not how you button your shirt." Taehyung sighs, watching his five year old son's irregularly buttoned shirt.

"It's too difficult, please you do it appa." Taegguk whines and Taehyung smiles. He buttons up his shirt and brushes his hair.

"Go see your baby brother while I get Taerie ready." Taehyung says and Taegguk kisses his cheek before running to his brother. Taegguk was a bold and energetic boy. He shifted at the age of four, without any difficulty. An Alpha.

"Taerie baby, let me tie your shoelace." Taerie nods. Taerie was a shy and quiet girl. She has yet to shift but Taehyung knows some wolves take time so it's alright.

"When will daddy be home?" She asks softly.

"He's on his way angel. When he gets here, we'll go see Hoseok uncle and autie Jisoo okay." Taehyung ties her shoelace and kisses her cheek.

In these 5 years, everyone married. Happy in their new homes now. Jungkook and Taehyung had this house to themselves now. Jisoo and Hoseok had a baby girl a few days ago so they are going to congratulate them.

"Daddy." Taehyung hears Taegguk shout, Taerie runs outside the room to greet her father as well. Taehyung gies outside and smiles at the sight. Taegguk is on Jungkook's back and Taerie in his arms.

"How is my little angel?" Jungkook kisses Taerie who has her little arms around him. Taegguk is struggling behind, trying to get Jungkook's attention. Taerie shyly smiles and pecks Jungkook's lips. Jungkook lets Taerie down and grabs Taegguk.

"Come here you little devil." Jungkook tickles his son and he laughs. Taegguk was a daring boy, often challenging Jungkook on little fights.

Jungkook then picks his two year old son who started playing with Jungkook's hair immedietly. Jeonsan was an adorable beta wolf. Taehyung always said people would mistake him as an omega and Jungkook would only say his childeren are beautiful because their Taehyung is beautiful.

Warmth fills Taehyung's heart when he sees Jungkook and childeren happy and laughing like this. Jungkook now turns his attention towards his lover.

"Hey love." Jungkook comes forward and kisses Taehyung.

"Hi."

"You look beautiful." Jungkook complements and Taehyung blushes. Jungkook leans in for another kiss or a make out session. Taehyung wants to tell him their are childeren and Taegguk, being a spawn of satan would definitely not stay quiet.

"Eww. That's gross." Taehyung laughs in between the kiss when he hears Taegguk's voice. Taegguk has his one hand placed on Taerie's eyes and other on Jeonsan's eyes.

"Cover your eyes too. We're a little busy here." Jungkook smirks and Taehyung hits his chest.

"They're kids Kookie. We shouldn't do it infront of them." Taehyung blushes.

"I don't have three hands daddy." Taegguk frowns and Jungkook laughs.

"We should get going. Everyone will be waiting." Taehyung says and picks Jeonsan. The twins run towards the car.

"Should we get them flowers." Jungkook says. Taehyung had already bought the gifts. Flowers wouldn't be so bad.

"Yup." Taehyung beams.

"You really love flowers huh. You know you'll get them today though." Jungkook smiles.

"Yeah." Taehyung laughs.

---------------------

Taerie was Mingyu's girl and Taegguk had a special bond with Yoongi. Both of them were perfect company for each other. Just like Taehyung had a special bond with Yoongi. But all the three childeren loved Yugyeom the most because he always treated them with everything they asked for. Jeonsan would sleep in Yugyeom's arm immedietly.

"For you your highness." Yugyeom gives Taehyung flowers as they enter Hoseok's house. In Yugyeom and Taehyung's friendship, flowers play the most important role.

"Thanks Yugie."

Taehyung and Jungkook greet everyone. Jimin immedietly by his side. The two best friends list in their own world. Taegguk was sitting with Yoongi as the elder played the piano, teaching the little Alpha.

Hyungsik played with his grandchilderen and so did Jihoon. Baekhyun and Chanyeol happy for their son.

"She's so pretty." Jin says as he congratulates Jisoo and Hoseok, presenting them with the gifts.

Everyone congratulated the couple. Yugyeom's mate was not in the city so she couldn't come. Mingyu and Wonwoo were happy as well.

Jimin and Yoongi were planning to adopt soon because whenever Taegguk would spend a night with them, he wanted to keep him so he decided to talk to Jimin and adopt a pup.

All of then enjoyed the day, Taegguk being the source of entertaintment as usual. Taerie never left Mingyu's side and Jeonsan was already sleeping in Yugyeom's lap. Now it was time to go home.

"Thank you so much for coming." Hoseok says and hugs Taehyung and Jungkook.

Yugyeom takes Jeonsan to the car, setting him in his car. Taerie hugged Mingyu and sat in the car.

"Let's go Taegguk." Jungkook says but Taegguk hides behind Yoongi.

"Can I stay the night at uncle Yoongi's?" Taegguk shyly says.

"You have school tomorrow." Jungkook says.

"I'll drop him. He has his uniform in our house too." Yoongi says and Jungkook smiles, nodding.

"You better behave, young boy." Taehyung playfully threatens. Taegguk kisses his parents goodbye.

Taerie and Jeonsan were sleeping now. Taehyung has a small smile on his lips. Taehyung was about to pick Jeonsan but Jungkook stops him, telling he'll do it.

After taking both of the kids to their room, Jungkook came to their room. He saw Taehyung srtipping from his clothes. Taehyung jumps when he feels Jungkook's arms around his waist.

"The childeren are sleeping." Jungkook whispers, nibbling on Taehyung's earlobe.

"And?" Taehyung bites his lips, smiling.

"That little devil is not home."

"So?" Taehyung sings. Jungkook turns him and holds him close to his chest. Eyes boring into eachother. Taehyung plays with Jungkook's hair.

"So we should have our time and make love." Jungkook doesn't let Taehyung reply and attaches his lios with Taehyung's. Taehyung moans at the intensity with which Jungkook kisses him, always kisses him. He falls into a submissive puddle and lets Jungkook control him.

Jungkook gently lays Taehyung on bed. Nothing has changed in these five years. The intestity, the spark, the passion of their love is still there and increased.

Now too, whenever Jungkook sees Taehyung smiling, laughing or playing with childeren, his heart always skips a beat. It feels like he is seeing Taehyung for the first time and falling in love with him a over again. Whenever he touches Taehyung, it ignites a fire within him and ge wants to hold him and kiss him forever.

After their....session, they took shower and now Taehyung is straddling Jungkook's lap, clad in one of his shirt and both of them engrossed in a heated makeout session. Taehyung can't seem to get enough of Jungkook.

Taehyung breaks apart, Jungkook leans in to capture his lips again but Taehyung stops him but putting a finger on his lips. He looks at Jungkook, with all the love in his eyes.

He trails his finger, tracing Jungkook's eyebrows then his nose and then lips.

"Jeon Jungkook. The love of my life, my hero, my happy little wrold, my forever." Taehyung whispers.

"You are the dream that I always wanted to be true and it did. I wanted a happy and perfect life qith my mate and I have it, I have it and there's nothing more I could ever ask for. I just wanted you to be mine and here you are, holding me close. I am all yours Kookie and you're all mine. I love you and this is what's never going to change. I love you." Taehyung says, eyes shinning.

Jungkook looks at his love with a warm smile, sure of the one fact that as long as they are alive, nothing can keep them apart, nothing.

"As cheesy as it may sound---but Jeon Taehyung, I love you, I love you to the square of infinity...".

And the kiss is enough to prove that it's a fact, that Taehyung and Jungkook love each other and will keep loving eachother, untill the very end.

---------------------

Dear Jeon Taehyung,

First of all, I want to apologise again for hurting you, for rejecting you so heartlessly when all you deserved was to be accepted with love.

Then I felt a wierd attraction towards you. You were a magnet, pulling me closer to yourself and yet I still hurt you.

I admit, I admit it without denying that I hated when anyone would touch or try to take you away from me but then I would think that you aren't mine. So I promised myself that if you can make me be at peace without being mine, then what would it be like to have you really mine. I never hated you. Even though I said it a hundered times to you but I never hated you. I would never hate you, no one can.

I was scared at first, thinking I might never be enough for you because baby, you deserve this whole world, the universe, the sparkling stars, just like your eyes. You deserve love and I wanted to be good enough to give it to you.

I never imagined that someone so perfect like you would love someone like me but you did and you do. And honesrtly speaking my love;

It's a privilege and an honour to be loved by you.

We have put our trust in eachother and I promise to never break it. I had built up my walls but you made them come crumbling down so, so easily. 

Sure we're gonna fight. It happens in relashionships. Fights, clashes and hardships come with love but that's alright....because I know, we know that in the end, we'll always be in eachother's arms, right where we belong. When I say I love you, it's not just a sentence, I tell you this to remind you that you are the best thing ever happened to me.

My love, thank you, thankyou so much for coming in my life. For being my saviour and showing how beautiful love is, just as beautiful as you are.

Just know that I belong to you, you are everything that I want and I promise you, it's a vow that I will never give up on you, on us. You and our childeren are my escape, I can't even imagine a life without you because I don't want a life without you.

So, Jeon Taehyung, baby,

I have said this for a thousand times and I'm willing to shout it out loud for a million times, over and over again, for the whole world to know, that....

I Love You.

I love you and my love for you is limitless, never ending.....

My love for you, is for Infinity.

With love,

Your Jeon Jungkook.

-------------○○○○•THE END•○○○○-----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.5K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
97.6K 3.9K 43
Jade Silva wasn't looking forward to spending her entire summer at her grandmas house. She lived in one of the hottest states, Arizona. Not to mentio...
1.5M 80.9K 82
Jungkook is the chief of the police department where he works. He works in homicide, as an investigator, and in almost every other aspect of the depa...
753K 29.4K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...