Arc of the UNSC (RWBY x Halo...

By Typical_Assassin

Note: This Story was made as experiment with a friend at the time. Don't hate on this please, this is my firs... More

Prologue: Memories of a Painful Past and a Slipspace Failure.
Chapter 1: Memories of a New Life and Arrival to Remnant.
Chapter 2: Village Defense and UNSC Retaliation.
Chapter 3: The Remnant Reaction.
Chapter 4: Forerunner Discovery, First Encounter.
Chapter 5: UNSC Assault.
Chapter 6: The Arc's Spies, Infiltrating Beacon.
Vote: UNSC gets Discovered? Yes or No.
The Votes. (Vote closed)
Chapter 7: Discovery by Siblings, First Contact.
1k Reads!!! Plus some Votes.
Vote Closed.
Chapter 8: A Bitter Reunion.
Vote: Torture Methods. (Updated a bit)
Vote Closed.
Vote Closed Again.
Chapter 9: Reinforcements and the Atlesian Demise.
(Not a Chapter) Omake: Big MAC.
Guide to Countering Huntsmen.
Vote Closed
Second Vote Close
Chapter 10: Back to Beacon
Random Images
Random Images 2
Chapter 11: Valean Defense
What do you want to appear in the next Chapter?
Vote Closed and Some Facts.
Fuck, Mary, Kill: RWBY Edtion
Author's note.
Fuck It! I'm done!
One Last Message for this Story
Chapter 12: Spirit of Fire and the Banished
Christmas Special Short
Omake Short: UNSC, Open Up!
Short Tale: The Rush to Atlas
Cancelled

Random Vote. (Updated)

3.3K 24 39
By Typical_Assassin

Since a vote for Atlas being puppeted by the UNSC won. Here's an option.

The UNSC had won the war against Atlas but there's a decision where a newly reformed Atlas should have still it's own military back. Should UNSC-Friendly Atlas have it's military back?

Yes:
-UNSC forces will still be occupying Atlas but won't be spread out too thin. UNSC-Friendly Atlas will permanently stay loyal to the UNSC. Also, uncover UNSC agents will be monitoring and spying within UNSC-Friendly Atlas to weed out and eliminate any inside threats with extreme deadly force.

No:
-UNSC forces will be spread out too thin. A big chance of rebellions by Atlas Loyalists. Disloyalty to the UNSC in secret by UNSC-puppeted Atlas.

If the vote for the yes won, the newly reformed UNSC-friendly Atlas Military would be based on something like this.

(I don't own these images. I'm just showing the idea of what it looks like.)

Don't worry. The UNSC is still number 1 and more fucking powerful plus UNSC bullets are still better than dust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...
RWBY: Arc. By

Fanfiction

13.7K 178 19
Jaune Arc was beloved by his friends and family. one day his secret was out that his transfer papers to Beacon was fake. Jaune was humiliated. torme...
139K 1.7K 26
Jaune Arc, former leader of Team JNPR and former student of Beacon Academy was devastated, and betrayed due to Cardin's act. He was about to lose his...
6.7K 156 5
Jaune Arc was betrayed by everyone in his world as they tormented him. In his previous life he was an orphan losing his loving mother and sisters to...