This past week

By roicexshamu

It's all from this past week. A Seaycee Fan Fiction More

01: A project assigned
02: to our destination!
!!Disclaimer!!
03: We're here!
04: The rest of the day
05: Move??
06: Simple
07: Challenges accepted
08: busted
09: More Than 3
10: Lost in my thoughts
11: Game On!
12: Unfinished Lecture
13: Midnight Snacks and Talks
14: Babe
15: Dress Up
16: to our Destination!
17: One Day
18: Best Night of my life
19: Last day: Early Morning
20: Best Friend :)
21: at the mall!
22: Bestfriend :) but more
23: Special
24: Boom
25: Game On! #2
26: no more holding back
27: Ask her.
28: I messed up.
30: Seaycee
Thank You!

29: Memories

2.9K 84 12
By roicexshamu

Kaycee POV

It was early morning, the day we were leaving This beautiful cottage.

I woke up, and I smiled at the sight of Shamu, I kissed his forehead and a tiny smile appeared on his face. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist, I rolled my eyes and smiled, his eyes still closed pretending to sleep.

Wow, he's so good at acting.

"Morning" I whispered, no response came, Oh boy.

"Okay then.." I tried getting up, but he pulled me back, holding me.

"Sean" I Whined.

He slowly opened his eyes, peaking at me, I rolled my eyes, and pulled his hands away, loosening his grip.

I slowly stood up, and put my hands on my hips, I shook my head and got ready.

Sean POV

I finally opened my eyes, after she went to get dressed. sadly we were leaving this cottage, there were good and bad here, but I loved that I got to spend it with Kaycee, especially last night.. I had my first kiss, and to The Kaycee Caitlin Rice. I needed to confirm our relationship, at least one of us had to.

I went over to my bed and started playing my phone.

She came out of the room, I dropped my phone, and closed my eyes, once again pretending to sleep.

I peeped a bit, looking at Kaycee.

She walked over, and hoped onto the bed, "C'mon Lew!" She said, "We're leaving the cottage soon" She mentioned, "We leave in a few hours, So while we can let's spend some time together with the crew!" She Smiled, I opened one of my eyes, She shook her head slowly.

Kaycee POV

He closed his eye again, I moved closer, sitting next to him crisscrossed, I cupped his face, I smiled, and a smirk came upon his face, I sat gently on his stomach, and put my hands on his chest, "Get up" I demanded.

He opened his eyes and sat up, he gave a small wink, as I gave him a puzzled look, I laid my forehead on his, He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him, he gave a peck at my lips, and smiled, I smiled back and stood up, "Lets go we're leaving soon" I said pulling him up, he groaned.

I was about to walk away, but instead I pulled him to me, wrapping my arms around his stomach, He frowned, He put his arms on my shoulders resting them there, I put my finger to his lips, "Get ready" I giggled, He sighed and walked away to change.

I rested on the bed, Laying flat on my back, on my phone, waiting for Sean to finish getting ready.

A few minutes later, I suddenly felt hands at the side of my stomach, I looked over and saw Sean with a mischievous look on his face, He began tickling me as I laughed like crazy.

"Okay Okay!" I squealed, We stood facing each other, My arms around his neck and his around my waist, We both stood in silence, not really knowing what to say, we both started to randomly laugh.

"Lets go Get some breakfast or something" I suggested, I was about to let go before he pulled me into the tightest hug. I was first in shock, but soon after squeezed back, We pulled away, "What was that for?" I asked, "I'm so sorry" He pouted, "You're still not over it?" I Questioned, "It's gonna haut me for the rest of my life, until I make it up to you" He explained, "How do you think about doing that?" I asked, "You'll see" He smiled, giving me a wink, I rolled my eyes, and pressed my lips on to his.

We pulled away. I smiled and walked away. "Lets go Lew!" I said before closing the door behind me.

"Hey Kayc" Julian Greeted

"Hey Jules, what's up?" I asked

"Not much, you?" He asked back

"Not much either" I Shrugged

"You sure?" He Questioned me

"Yeah, why?" I asked

"It's Just.. Yesterday.." He began

"Oh" I giggled "Everything's okay, maybe even better" I smiled, I felt my cheeks slightly heat up

Julian gave me a little smirk, "Shut up" I chuckled.

"Hey Guys!" Janelle smiled, walking in with Will, She gave both Julian and I a hug

"Hey Janelle" He both said back, "Hey Will" We both said again

"Hey kids, packed?" Will Questioned

They really are like our dance parents.

"Yup" I smiled

"Almost" Julian nervously chuckled

"Well get up there! Finish up!" Will playfully demanded, "Okay, Okay, I'm going!" Julian said throwing his hands up and walking away. We all laughed, Soon after Tahani and Bailey joined us in the Kitchen, and so did Sean.

"Good to go?" Will Questioned

"Yep!" We all said in unison, "Great" Janelle smiled

"I'm gonna go get the other boys" Will said about to leave, "C'mon Boy" Will said lightly hitting Sean's shoulder, Sean chuckled and followed behind Will, leaving the four of us girls.

I turned back to the group, as they all gave me an intrigued, and tell us look, I gave them a puzzled one, hopefully throwing them off.

"So?!" Bailey broke the silence

"What?"

"Ugh, C'mon Kayc!" Tahani said

"Let us in with the deeds" Janelle added

We all giggled.

"It was a disaster.." I said awkwardly scratching the back of my head.

"It seemed like it last night, but you seem totally fine now.." Tahani Commented

"That's cuz it is" I smiled

They all gave me confused looks.

"It went bad, we came home, he felt bad, and seemed completely miserable, And after he kind of made it up to me, and we maybe, might of had our first kiss, but yeah" I explained, I smiled casually as they all began giving each other looks, "Ahhhh!" They all started squealing their lungs out.

Blood immediately rushed to my cheeks, just thinking about it gave me butterflies, I really love him, and I'm going to show him, and tell him.

Sean POV
(Rewind)

"C'mon Boy" Will lightly hit at my shoulder, I chuckled and followed behind him.

He jogged up the stairs and into the guys room.

Will closed the door behind us, trapping me in their stupid trap, dang it! My huge smile began to fade away into an annoyed look.

"So how'd it go?" Will asked, Walking over to a bed and sitting down.

"It was terrible" I slammed my back against the door and slowly dragged myself down

"Actually? I thought you were joking!" Julian said in shocked

"Ooo Lew Lew made big mistake" Josh said, trying to lighten the mood, yet not too much, that it's annoying

"It went terrible But, afterwards we hung out a bit, and It haunted me, it still does! But The night Might of ended with me having nothing but a kiss on my mind, that I might of had.."

They all ran towards me playfully pushing me around, I roll my eyes, but couldn't help but smile, and blush.

After a few minutes of teasing, I stopped them and we all headed down.

"We're all here?" Will said as a question yet a statement

We all nodded

"Now for breakfast.." Will looked around, but slowly all eyes landed on me. I chuckled and said "I'll make it"

They all cheered, I went over and started whipping something up

-

I finished cooking and served the others, We all day at the table, and began having our regular conversations and digging away at the food.

-

"Ready?" Janelle asked

"Yup!" We all said

"Grab your stuff and head to
the car!" Will said grabbing his keys off the table

Kaycee and I walked back to our room, "I'm gonna miss this place, even if we've only been here for a week" She mentioned, We continued to walk Shoulder to Shoulder to our room, "Yeah" I chuckled lightly, She opened the door as we both walked in.

"Good things happened in here" I added, "Yeah, Like when you started your stupid forehead kisses" She mentioned giggling, "Hey it's not stupid" I said as I kissed her forehead, "Okay whatever" She lightly pushed my face away after. "When are you gonna quit those?" She Questioned "I told you already, when we're dating cuz.. yeah" I smiled, she rolled her eyes and smiled back

"And remember our little jam session to the friends theme song" I said laughing, remembering our air instruments and lip syncing, "That was super fun" She Smiled.

"Remember The Lecture" She Giggled "Or when you almost called me Babe" She Added. I chuckled nervously, We both stood next to each other, Scanning he room. "Hey I almost did, but you did call me babe" I defended, She rolled her eyes.

Kaycee POV

"We would always cuddle up watching random shows" He laughed, "Oh yeah" I giggled.

"And when you sang one day" I mentioned, "and we played pretend" He giggled, "Prince Charming Shamu" I Smiled, "Super Weirdo" He smiled back.

"Or yesterday, when we talked about those people who make our hearts go Boom" He said staring at me, I looked up at him and giggled. "You still didn't say who it was" I mentioned, "neither did you" He said back, "Touché" I said fist bumping him.

"We even had our.." He stopped as we both said, "First kiss" we looked over at each other and smiled, "and last one here.." I chuckled, "who said?" He questioned, I looked up at him confused, He gently held my waist, turning me to the side, making me face him, I stared at his lips, as I wrapped my arms around him, our stomachs pressed against each other, as he laid his lips softly on mine, I cupped his face, and few seconds later we pulled back.

Gosh damn it! I need Sean in my life.. More than I already do, and I'm going to do something about it..

I giggled as He giggled too, "Okay this is our last" He chuckled, I pecked him at his lips, "The was" I winked, we both laughed and grabbed our bags from our beds, we both headed out and met the group at the car, once again, Sean and I were placed at the back, Next to each other.

The bags were packed, everyone was settled in, Seatbelts were buckled, and the car ride began.

Everyone waved at the Cottage, where only throughout This past week we've made so many memories..

It was surely going to be missed..

-
Ahhh next chapter should be the last, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and once I'm done this will be officially my first ever finished and published fan fiction on wattpad! YAY!! NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER! Sadly, I won't be making a sequel ;( but I will be having another book come out, which I will announce once I'm ready. Hope you enjoyed this long one!! Sorry for mistakes
Luv ya! Vote and Comment on what you thought! 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 353 21
Hi everyone! I'm a huge huge fan of Sean and Kaycee and I love them dearly, so I decided to write a fanfic of them based on this youtube video I saw...
12.4K 294 15
It all starts with a group text... KayAndBai and MigosSJJ Kaycee Rice Tahani Anderson Bailey Sok Sean Lew Julian Deguzman Josh Price
19.7K 680 23
It's been years of them being apart will they get back together?
15K 774 35
Sean thought she would never find out his secrets... little did he know, that the girl who comes into the coffee shop every day, could change his lif...