My boss is ☀HOT☀ but he's ♠RU...

By vXvAnimeLovervXv

Ming Ling is a secretary to Mr Anderson but since Mr Anderson wants his son, Tyler who is the hottest guy she... More

ღChapter 1ღ~New Boss
ღChapter 3ღ[Mike's Pic]~Jealousy?
ღChapter 4ღ[Ashy's Pic]~Running Away
ღChapter 5ღ[Carl's Pic]~Is there a robber?
ღChapter 6ღ~The Kids
ღChapter 7ღ~Who is she dating with?
ღChapter 8ღ[Sam's Pic]~The Party
ღChapter 9ღ~Is she in danger?
ღChapter 10ღ~Running away AGAIN?!
ღChapter 11ღ[Jason's Pic]~You're a BABOON!
ღChapter 12ღ~Engaged? With who?
ღChapter 13ღ[Fiona's Pic]~The Struggle
ღChapter 14ღ~The Stay
ღChapter 15ღ~Is it LOVE?
ღChapter 16ღ~Argument
ღChapter 17ღ[Bracelet's Pic]~Birthday Gift
ღChapter 18ღ~The Farm
ღChapter 19ღ~I can't love you when my heart is not with me...
ღChapter 20ღ~I'M SO STUPID!!!
ღChapter 21ღ~I found you
ღChapter 22ღ~Vacation
ღChapter 23ღ~Confession?
ღChapter 24ღ~The Baby
ღChapter 25ღ[Thomas's Pic]~Will she accept it?
ღChapter 26ღ~The Interview
ღChapter 27ღ~The Introduction
ღChapter 28ღ~Am I able to forget him?
ღChapter 29ღ~Letting him go...
ღChapter 30ღ~The Meeting..
ღChapter 31ღ~Is it really her?
ღChapter 32ღ~The Come Back
ღChapter 33ღ~Love with a price
ღChapter 34ღ~A date
ღChapter 35ღ~Gone
ღChapter 36ღ~Marriage for All

ღChapter 2ღ[Tyler's Pic]~Pig Head!

5.5K 36 1
By vXvAnimeLovervXv

It took 20 minutes for Pig Head to discuss with Mr Fred. When He came out, his face was even paler than just now which I can see that something must have happen to him. Not long later Pig head came out asking if we can leave or not and I said yes. Looking at the poor Mr Fred, I didn’t ask anything but walk in silence. The way he look reminded me of someone. In a flick of an eye, an image appear before me. It was as if I’m looking at the view once more. A man was being beaten and scold like no other days and there was a lady begging him not too. That man told both of them to get lost and the man who was just being beaten up look up at me with that same look and as if something was going to happen. That night, I saw him. With rope around his neck with that same sat at the wall looking shock. Without realizing anything, I shouted.

“NO!!!”

“Ming! Ming! Are you alright? TELL ME! MING! MING!”

I came to conscious. I didn’t realize when did we stop and I didn’t realize that paper in my hands were down on the ground with that man shacking me vigorously. I look at him when he was like wondering what is wrong with me. I was surprised to see that death man and I tried to close my eyes again. As I opened once more, it was Tyler the one who was calling for me. I felt weak and my legs were shacking. He brought me to a chair nearby and I sat looking at him making sure he’s not the death man like how I’ve thought. Tyler went away and came back with a glass of water in his hand.

“Drink it.” as I gulped as fast as I can.

“Thank you.”

“Are you alright?”

“Yes. I was just taken back by something. Sorry sir.”

“Don’t call me sir. You’re not my maid. Just call me Mr Tyler. I’m fine with it. Are you sure you’re alright? You look pale.”

“I am sir…I mean Mr Tyler. Lets go before the meeting start and we become the late comers. You don’t like late right Mr Tyler. Sorry for giving you a surprise and thank you.” I stood up picking up the files and papers on the ground. Tyler who saw me didn’t say anything but walked in front.

As we entered the room, I start to clear my mind off and concentrating in my work. As I start to explain about it, I let go of the stuff in my head and acted as if nothing was wrong.

*Tyler’s POV*

I was walking in front after coming out of the office. That Fred got me so angry when he said he touched the project which worth 50 million buck. I saw him walking out with a depressed mood after I’ve fired him. With an inexperience guy like him dealing with that big project would cause a disaster. I checked the time and thought it was better if I leave now and arrive there early. As I walk out. I  saw Ming was ready. It surprised me though because the secretary that I have in overseas had made me wait for her to prepare and we usually take time to arrive to the meeting where other people over there are late comers. As she saw me coming out, she stood up and followed behind me. I notice that she look as of something was bothering her and it was awfully quiet. Not to have an awkward situation although I know that I’m being rude but I’m still a considering guy. I tried to have a good conversation with her.

“Ming, are you alright? You look pale.” there were no answer and I consider it as she’s being a girl who don’t talk much. I tried asking her but no answer which made me decide not to ask again.

“Have you prepared the papers that are required for the meeting?”  this time there were no answers which blast my anger.

“CAN YOU ATLEAST ANSWER ONE OF MY QUESTION! ARE YOU…Ming?” When I start turning around. I saw no one. So I was asking myself and no one else? I start walking back feeling so angry of her leaving me without telling a word. When I walk back thinking she had gone to take her stuff, I saw someone standing like a statue in the middle of the path way. As I walk closer, I notice it was Ming. I couldn’t get it but went to her. She looked very pale. I wondered is’t because of me scolding her like that or something else.

“Ming? Are you alright?” but there were no movement. I called her once again but no movement until she started screaming

“NO!!!” I felt as if she was holding my hand but my eyes kept on her face

“Ming! Ming! Are you alright? TELL ME! MING! MING!” I shack her to be in conscious. She looked at me with a very pale look and closed her eyes. I wondered what is wrong with her. She opened again looking at me and calmed a little. I could feel he legs were shacking and I lead het to a seat. Seeing she need to refresh, I went and brought her water.

“Drink it.” I said and she gulped really fast.

“Thank you.”

“Are you alright?”

“Yes. I was just taken back by something. Sorry sir.”

“Don’t call me sir. You’re not my maid. Just call me Mr Tyler. I’m fine with it. Are you sure you’re alright? You look pale.” checking on her but I still can notice something in her eyes.

“I am sir…I mean Mr Tyler. Lets go before the meeting start and we become the late comers. You don’t like late right Mr Tyler. Sorry for giving you a surprise and thank you.” she stood up and picked up the papers. Seeing that she’s ready I start walking to the room not wanting to make her even paler so I kept quiet.

As I entered the room. I greet everyone and I was wondering if I could tell her to begin the presentation when she stood up by her own and did the presentation fluently. The way she talk and all seemed flawless and as if nothing was disturbing her at all. She was like a new person and an expert as well. It surprised me when she did that. As the meeting end, I congratulated her.

“Congratulation. You did it well.”

“Thank you My Tyler. I’m glad that…” before she could continue, the president of the company came to me.She smiled at him and wished us goodbye and left

“So you’re Anderson’s son right?”

“Yes I am Mr Bart. Anderson is my father.”

“Well, it’s nice to meet you. I’m so glad that your father have a really trustworthy secretary by his side. She is good you know. The first time when I saw her, I notice that she was talented and all but I doubt that she is because looks and attitude are so much difference. But then twice I had a meeting with you dad, I can see that she’s improving a lot and I’ve asked your dad to give her a pay in rise and I guess he did. Sometimes secretaries goes back home after doing the office work but what I’ve heard from your dad, she stays over to get her job done. Today she did well in her work. It’s good to have a person like her.”

“Thank you Mr Bart. I’m glad that you’re praising her.”

“I have a proposal for you.”

“What’s that?”

“Can you let her be mine?”

“Pardon me?” I was taken away but I tried staying calm about it.

“I mean can you let me have her in my company? My company needs someone who is as talented as her.”

“I’m sorry Mr Bart, I don’t want to. I don’t think my father would approve of it and even I don’t want to lose her away from this company.”

“It’s alright.It’s sad that my company can’t have one talented girl like her. Anyway, nice meeting you Mr Tyler.”

“Call me Tyler. It would be enough for me.”

“Alright Tyler. See you in another meeting if there is.” and walked.

I place my head on the chair as I sat there. This is the second person who praised her. But still, he looks just now really distracted me a lot. Her brownish eyes shows that she’s hiding something but she wouldn’t want to tell anyone. I still can remember how she had the looks of worried and all and especially her eyes were really worried. Even when she drank the water, I can see that she has those eyes. That moment I realize that her eyes were pretty. When I thought back, I notice that she’s pretty and cute. To say in as if she was like a doll. A Barbie doll. Really pretty. But it’s noticeable that she don’t wear much make up. She has her natural beauty,

*Ming’s POV*

I was surprised when he start praising me.

“Thank you My Tyler. I’m glad that…” before I could continue, the president of the company came to us. Looking that, I wished him while smiling and said goodbye to them. As I walk, I heard Mr Bart talking to him

“So you’re Anderson’s son right?” hearing that I realize that they have something important to talk about.

I walked to the cafeteria hoping to get myself milk tea. I need to cool myself off. As the meeting finished, the image came again but Pig Head came and stopped it. Thanks to him, I was able to not think about it but it came once again. I had to cool myself and I start making tea for myself. As I drank it, I can see the man was playing with the lady. They look happy and makes me even more sad. Suddenly that incident happen again. I can hear someone calling me as my cup fell but i didn’t move. Until someone hugged me from the back. I slowly came to my conscious and I noticed that Mike was hugging me. I didn’t move at all feeling of wanting him to be with me. Few minutes went by and he removed his hands away from me.

“Are you alright?”

“I am. Sorry. Those image came back again.”

“I notice that.”

“Sorry. I didn’t mean too…” he placed his index finger to my lips and shushed me.

“No sorry. You didn’t do anything wrong.” as he talk, his face moved closer to me. He removed his finger and gave me a peck on the lips. I didn’t move.

“Mike…”

“Haha. You’re so cute when you look surprised. So cute.” and pinched my face.

I was like screaming his face and hit him on the shoulder.

“Gee, stop hitting me like a weakling. You’re so weak.” laughing

He surely loves picking on me and I pinched him as hard as I can. I realized that the broken glass were on the floor and I start to pick up the broken glasses. Mike helped me out too. As we were cleaning up he teased me which made me to pinch him and both of us laughed.

“What’s going on here?”

Both of us looked and was surprised. Pig Head!

“Nothing Mr Tyler. I accidentally broke the glass and Mike here was helping me out.”

“Really? Just to pick up the small pieces, you have need help? Do it yourself and you Mike, get to work. NOW!”

I saw Mike walking out when I have to clean up myself. I notice him still standing there looking at me. PIG HEAD! Not helping me out but being like an idiot! Pig Head.

“After cleaning it, check over the project of Master’s Hill. I need it by tomorrow morning before you go back home.”

“Yes Mr Tyler.” and he walked away. I knew that something might occur today and to my luck, I brought an extra clothing with me.

After cleaning it up, I went to begin my work. I knew today would be a hectic day to do. Before I could touch my file, he called me through the intercom.

“Yes Mr Tyler?”

“I want you to check over the project about building the hotel in a month time and the Starling terms and I need it today before you go back.”

I was taken back and really make me angry. I think he don’t even want me to go back home but who cares. I don’t mind spending alone.

“Yes Mr Tyler.” I seriously can feel that something is definitely wrong with him. I started to look for the hotel project and check through it. I wonder how long will it take…I hope I can make it done by 7 because it’s a freaking big sum to look at.

*Tyler’s POV*

I walked out of the meeting room feeling really thirsty and I walked to the cafeteria. As I walk, I can hear a guy and a girl was laughing. I took a peak and was surprised at Ming pinching a guy’s shoulder. I couldn’t know why I was feeling angry at all and when I saw her laughing with him, I stood and stopped them.

“What’s going on here?”

Both of them looked at me in a surprised.

“Nothing Mr Tyler. I accidentally broke the glass and Mike here was helping me out.”

“Really? Just to pick up the small pieces, you have need help? Do it yourself and you Mike, get to work. NOW!”

Mike left and I stood there watching her. I wanted to help her but then I said to myself that I will give her a hard time and check on her strength inn doing work. Being the mean guy here, I gave her no chance in her first day of me being the boss.

“After cleaning it, check over the project of Master’s Hill. I need it by tomorrow morning before you go back home.”

“Yes Mr Tyler.” and I walked away. As I was walking to my office, I saw Mike was putting the hand on a girl’s shoulder and pointing at the comp.

“What are you doing there?”

“Nothing sir, was just showing her how to do it.”

“Can you at least put your hands on the table and show? Don’t let me catch you doing this again.”

As I sat, the image of both of them, Ming and Mike laughing made me angry that I pressed the intercom.

“Ming, are you there?”

“Yes Mr Tyler?”

“I want you to check over the project about building the hotel in a month time and the Starling terms and I need it today before you go back.”

There was a silence and I presume that she’s going to say no but I was surprised when she said yes.

“Yes Mr Tyler.”

Although I feel that it’s not enough for her but I guess it’s up to her to deal with it. I checked the time and it was 30 minutes to 12 so I have to get ready to meet with Tara’s company. I just can’t wait to meet Ashley today after a long time. I’ll make sure that I’ll bring her to the best restaurant ever later at dinner. I pressed the intercom and told Ming to reserve two seats at Maria restaurant. I checked myself at the mirror and walked out. I saw Ming was checking through the files in the paper and in her laptop but without saying a word I went out. I know that she hates me of screaming at her and giving her a hard time but I still wonder why is she not telling me off? 20minutes passed by and as I entered the restaurant, I saw lady sitting but why does that face looks so familiar? I went closer to the person and I’m surprised to know that it’s none other than my…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 4.5K 40
There are a few bumps in their relationship, they can resolve it though... right? *MingKit fanfic because I'm 2Moons trash. A drama ensured fanfic b...
1.6M 35.1K 43
Robin leans against the counter. "So what are we? Enemies with benefits? Is that even a thing?" "Basically, we fuck raw and argue about who fucked th...
214 34 11
Sebastian Bennett is a determined man. It's the secret behind the business empire he built from scratch. Under his rule, Bennett Enterprises dominate...
635K 35.8K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...