Hollow

By SamiGemma

I fall to the floor, but with enough concentration I manage to stand. "Why are you doing this?" I hiss, strug... More

Author Note
Prelude
One | Hurdles
Two | Kaleidoscope
Three | Jaded
Four | Habits
Five | Mercy
Six | Fair
Seven | Storm
Eight | Pressure
Nine | Fierce
Ten | Lust
Eleven | Reputation
Twelve | Care
Thirteen | Fetish
Fourteen | Highs
Fifteen | Illusions
Sixteen | Candy
Seventeen | Imprint
Eighteen | Serenity
Nineteen | Utopia
Twenty | Shame
Twenty One | Danger
Twenty Two | Throne
Twenty Three | Vendetta
Twenty Four | Passion
Twenty Five | Battle
Twenty Six | Lift
Twenty Eight | Dichotomy
Twenty Nine | Fantasy
Thirty | Royal
Thirty One | Apathy
Thirty Two | Ivy
Thirty Three | Ultimatum
Thirty Four | Kryptonite
Thirty Five | Steel
Thirty Six | Bliss
Thirty Seven | Spell
Thirty Eight | Thorns
Thirty Nine | Outlaw
Forty | Nirvana
Forty One | Moves
Forty Two | Nerves
Forty Three | Luck
Forty Four | Rise
Forty Five | Burn
Forty Six | Rush
Forty Seven | Home
Forty Eight | Hope
Forty Nine | Waves
Fifty | Diamonds
Fifty One | Taste
Fifty Two | Sweat
Fifty Three | Embers
Fifty Four | Dark
Fifty Five | Peak
Fifty Six | Mist
Fifty Seven | Control
Fifty Eight | Defiance
Fifty Nine | Shades
Epilogue

Twenty Seven | Moment

29 12 0
By SamiGemma

I groan when a group of paparazzi holding up their cameras, shouting and snapping pictures of us as we make our way inside the training center. We find some of his team mates already training. Killian pulls me to sit down next to him, his head coming to rest on my lap. I run my fingers into his hair, stroking softly back and forth as he sleeps.

"Hey there."

I look up to see Caleb and offer him a smile.

"I was wondering if you want to meet the rest of the team? We have..." He pauses to check his phone. "Fifteen minute before training?"

"I'd love to." I chuckle, motioning to the sleeping beauty on my lap. Caleb steps closer, poking Killian and trying to wake him.

Wake the fuck up!"

"It's no use, he sleeps like a log." I tell him.

Another person joins us and soon more players gather around, greeting me and cracking jokes about Killian as he sleeps.

Killian POV

I wake up to a gentle poke on my cheek. My eyes slowly open to see my Zahra's face hovering over mine

"Did you sleep well?" She asks, offering me a smile.I nod.

"What time is it?"

"07:48."

I adjust my position on her lap to stand up, pulling her up with me as I tighten my grip on her waist. She paces her hands on my cheeks and pulls me into a kiss. It lasts for about a minute until she pulls back, breaking the kiss

"Behave."

I throw a smile her way one last time before walking away.

<<·>> <<·>> <<·>>

Killian POV

As we make our way into the club, we find it packed with people and drinks flowing at the bar. We advance toward the VIP lounge and once we arrive, the DJ hollers at us.

"¡Mira lo que tenemos aquí, mi gente! Todo el equipo espańol!"

The crowd cheers from beneath us and I grin, waving at everyone before averting back to the guys as a waitress comes toward us with a notepad in her hands.

"¿Qué puedo conseguirlos esta noche?" She greets with a smile.

"Tu número y Tequila." Nathan smirks making her blush.

Caleb rolls his eyes and turns to me. "How's Zahra?"

Before I get the chance to answer, the waitress comes back with filled shot glasses on a tray. She sets the tray on the table in front of us and leaves, but not before slipping a paper in Nathan's hand. I shake my head in disappointment, getting my first shot and on the count of three, we all down our shots.

"Zahra's alright." I finally reply, reaching for another shot.

"She's a wild one, isn't she?" Iago suddenly asks making me spit out my drink.

I groan, muttering a few colorful words as I reach for the napkins on the table and clean myself before gulping down another shot, choosing to drink instead of answering their silly questions.

<<·>> <<·>> <<·>>

Zahra POV

I close my laptop and place it on the nightstand before laying back, ready to drift off to sleep. I can't even begin to describe how tired I am. I had meetings all day and I'll probably have more since I'm flying back to Miami tonight. I hear a buzzing sound and groan as I reach for my phone. I slide my finger over the screen and put the phone to my ear.

"It's 2:00 AM. Do you have a death wish?"

"Hi, baby!" Killian exclaims excitedly, making me wince at how loud he's being.

I quickly pull my phone away from my ear, putting it on speaker before placing it on the night stand. Let him yell from there.

"I'm sorry I woke you."

"It's alright." I laugh.

"Not at a —OUCH!"

"Killian? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just hit my head really hard." He groans, his voice calmer now but I can still hear music and voices on the other line. I chuckle shaking my head.

"Be careful, alright?"

"I will. Oh, remember we're d— Ricky! Déjame ir!" He pants then the line goes dead.

<<·>> <<·>> <<·>>

Zahra POV

"Wake up." A familiar voice whispers softly, pulling me out of my slumber.

I ignore him and turn to face away but that doesn't seem to stop him because he starts to shake me again. Realizing he won't let up, I finally sit up. "Aren't you supposed to be hangover or something?"

"I have an excellent cure for hangovers. Now, if you're not in the bathroom in the next five minutes, I'll drag you there and bathe you myself."

"No." I cross my arms defiantly.

"Five."

"Seriously, this is not funny."

He ignores me, his face telling me he's not joking anymore. "Four."

"Stop!"

"Three." He counts, taking a step forward and that's all it takes for me to jump of bed and run to my suitcase.

"At least tell me what I should wear." I whisper-yell.

"Two."

With an audible scoff, I storm to the bathroom and slam the door shut.

<<·>> <<·>> <<·>>

"You must be Ms. Pierce. I'm Vincent." The man says shaking my hand.

I nod, smiling. "It's nice to meet you but please, call me Zahra."

"Good, let's go over the safety rules first." Vincent says, gesturing for us to follow him to the platform. He starts showing us the harness that will hold us to the bungee cord before going over the safety rules. After what seems like forever, we climb into the helicopter and I try as hard as I can to not look down.

"Zahra, you're up first."

"Is this safe?"

"It is." Killian answers instead.

"And how would you know?"

"He's actually done this many times." Vincent adds, handing me the harnesses for my ankle and waist, then the bungee pad.

Vincent then leads me to the jumping platform and I wince as the wind blows wildly. I make a silent vow to give my boyfriend a piece of mind before letting go of the rail and taking the plunge. I see a cord with a harness falling down with me and I remember the instructions Vincent gave to attach it to the harness holding my body. I notice Killian further down, reaching the platform with me following soon after. Vincent and his team help us take our gear off. As soon as I'm set, I thank Vincent and race back to the car.

A few minutes later, the door opens and Killian gets in. I ignore him, turning to look out the window and staring at the trees as the car starts to move.

"Zahra, look at me." He orders, his accent now distinctive.

I avert my gaze back to him. "I could have died out there!"

"I'd never put you in harm's way, you know that right?" He chuckles and reaches for my hand. "I'll make it up to you."

"You better."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 609 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
2.3K 10 31
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence and will move fast. He pulls me closer leaving no space between us. "We can't...
2.6K 804 28
"Hey! Can't you stop for like five minutes? I have so many questions and you keep going on and on." I yelled at him. He turned around and proceeded...
21.1K 529 29
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...