.Rise And Fall.

takenbyshawnbut_ द्वारा

Highest ranking: #1 in Rise. #1 in Fall. #1 in... अधिक

.Rise And Fall.
.Rise and Fall. (1)
.Rise and Fall. (2)
.Rise and Fall. (3)
.Rise and Fall. (4)
.Rise and Fall. (5)
.Rise and Fall. (6)
.Rise and Fall. (7)
.Rise and Fall. (8)
.Rise and Fall. (9)
.Rise and Fall. (10)
.Rise and Fall. (11)
.Rise and Fall. (12)
.Rise and Fall. (13)
.Rise and Fall. (14)
.Rise and Fall. (15)
.Rise and Fall. (16)
.Rise and Fall. (17)
.Author's Note And Cast.
.Rise and Fall. (18)
.Rise and Fall. (19)
.Rise and Fall. (20)
.Rise and Fall. (21)
.Rise and Fall. (22)
.Rise and Fall. (23)
.Rise and fall. (24)
.Rise and Fall. (25)
.Rise and Fall. (26)
.Rise and Fall. (27)
.Rise and Fall. (28)
.Rise and Fall. (29)
.Rise and Fall. (30)
.Rise and Fall. (31)
.Rise and Fall. (32)
.Rise and Fall. (33)
.Rise and Fall. (34)
.Rise and Fall. (35)
.Rise and Fall. (36)
.Rise and Fall. (37)
.Rise and Fall. (38)
.Rise and Fall. (39)
.Rise and Fall. (40)
.Rise and Fall. (41)
.Rise and Fall. (42)
.Rise and Fall. (43)
.Rise and Fall. (44)
.Rise and Fall. (45)
.Rise and Fall. (46)
.Rise and Fall. (47)
.Rise and Fall. (48)
.Rise and Fall. (49)
.Rise and Fall. (50)
.Rise and Fall. (51)
.Rise and Fall. (52)
.Rise and Fall. (53)
.Rise and Fall. (54)
.Rise and Fall. (55)
.Rise and Fall. (56)
.Rise and Fall. (57)
.Rise and Fall. (58)
.Rise and Fall. (59)
.Rise and Fall. (60)
.Rise and Fall. (61)
.Rise and Fall. (62)
.Rise and Fall. (63)
.Rise and Fall. (64)
.Rise and Fall. (65)
.Rise and Fall. (66)
.Rise and Fall. (68)
.Rise and Fall. (69)
.Rise and Fall. (70)
.Rise and Fall. (71)
.Rise and Fall. (72)
.Rise and Fall. (73)
.Rise and Fall. (74)
.Rise and Fall. (75)
.Rise and Fall. (76)
.Rise and Fall. (77)
.Rise and Fall. (78)
.Rise and Fall. (79)
.Rise and Fall. (80)
.Bonus Chapter.
.Bonus Chapter.
.Epilogue.

.Rise and Fall. (67)

15.3K 635 91
takenbyshawnbut_ द्वारा

You know, I still can't believe we both did some things
I don't even wanna think about
Just say you love me and I'll say "I'm sorry,
I don't want anybody else to feel this way"

~Mayday Parade.
......

|Chapter: 67|

"Ray is so mad that he cancelled all his meetings and decided to fly back there just to give him a piece of his mind. I have no words how grateful I am of you", Ariella's weak voice lacing with concern said through the phone. At the same time, I could hear the anger she was holding back that she felt towards her son. Who wouldn't? I'd go crazy if I was in her place. She was strong, I had to give that to her because her son was nothing but trouble to everyone.

"Uhh...its alright. I've called Stella and she'd here any minute then I'll leave." My own words tasted bitter to me and it felt like stabbing my own heart. She should be the one here with him not me. After he said those words to me I was almost ready to throw myself off the cliff again for him. Almost but I didn't, he's may be too drunk to forget the fact that he is with Stella now but not me. It's just not me anymore.

"Stella? Why? Are you and Nick okay?", she asked, surprised. I couldn't blame her, I was the same girl yelling out how much I love her son one month ago, is now handing him to another girl in his this condition. But that another girl wasn't an any ordinary girl. She was Stella Arrington, who the black family has known for ages.

"We are not together...", I told her the truth and I didn't miss the small gasp. "Uh.. I think I should go and check out on him." I heard a faint okay from her voice before I cut the call.

I took a deep breath looking around the campus filled with snow everywhere. The dimly lighted lamp post stood above a bunch of drunk college students stumbling and fighting to stand straight without falling.

"Miss?", one of the guard called. Once he got my attention he said, "He is demanding to see you." I stopped the urge to roll my eyes at that. What does he think he is?

I nodded before I followed the guard back inside. Nick stood there with his hands grabbing the bars tight and his forehead resting on it. It shouldn't but it hurts everytime I see him like this. My approaching footsteps made him look up at me.

"Rena, where did you go? I thought you left."

The way he looks at me still makes my hopeless broken heart skip a beat. I brought my eyes back on my shoes as I play with my fingers. "Your parents are coming...they'll probably reach here by the morning and Stella will be here soon too."

He groaned. "Why did you call her?"

"She is your girlfriend. She should be here", I said. I mentally patted my back for not tearing up with those painful words, which more came out like venom out my mouth.

"She is not my girlfriend", he gritted. His knuckles were turning white with the strength he curled his fingers around the bars.

I scoffed folding my arms. "Everything else says otherwise." How could I forget they looked so in love together?

He gave me his penetrating stare, making me again look away from him. I want to run away before I say or do something I shouldn't. He was making my walls feel weak and if I dare stare back at him, I'd just crumble down here crying out loud, I knew for sure.

"Do you really think I... what the fuck?!" He punched the wall, suddenly. I jumped a little with fear but then when I saw his knuckles bleeding I was ready to run to him.

"Nicky.. Oh God! What happened?" Stella shrieked running towards him.

I immediately took a step back. He didn't pay any attention to her or even his hand dripping with blood as his eyes followed my every action. This is the part where I should walk away and I did turn back.

"Rena give me one last chance and I'll prove you that I can change. I promise I'll sober up and not get into any fight", he pleaded making me stop from taking a step forward.

I began debating whether I should forgive him and help him make a better person out of him or I should not and save myself from another fall.

My stubborn mind who kept craving for his presence made the decision of course. Everyone deserves a second and last chance right? I turn to face him, "Can I trust you not to break that promise?"

His dull eyes immediately lighted up with hope and happiness I was dying to see in them. He nodded smiling, "With everything."

"Here take this", Mr. Porter handed me the first aid kit again. "I just guessed you're going to ask for it anyway", he joked.

I smiled thanking him as I took the box from him. Stella had an angry frown on her face, clearly and I can only imagine what is coming my way this time. She gave me one last glance before stomping her way to one of the waiting chair. I ignored her and sat down on the floor folding my legs and Nick did the same, sitting face to face.

"May be I should apply for nurse with the amount of experience you're giving me", I said as I clean his busted knuckles. Blood used to freak me out before but recently its something I see often. He chuckled lightly, reminding me how good it actually sounds.

He poked out his free hand between the bars and touched my hair. Surprised by his action, I look up to see him with a soft smile on his face as he ran his long fingers, caressing it and then twirled a lock around his finger. I know how much he loves playing with my hair.

"You're so beautiful", he said brushing my cheek, taking me off guard by his sudden admiring words.

"Even with my hair short?", I asked, stupidly.

He nodded. "You'll be beautiful even when it gets grey and old."

I shook my head at his cheesiness and added, "You are crazy."

"I know it is somewhat old and cringe worthy but I'm just gonna say it, crazy about you."

Being with him made me forget about everything he made me go through these past weeks. I laughed but that didn't prevent the tears from falling out of my eyes. I was still hurt and some part of me really wanted to throw everything and walk out of here. But the bigger part was against it and I missed him.

He rubbed them off for me. "Next time I'd rather take a bullet than make your cry."

I just wish that next never comes. But life has its own way of getting things and I was waiting for that bullet to hit him... or me.

"We'll see."

.

I opened my eyes and try to move my body but it was all numb from sleeping in the same position for hours. Nick had a frown on his sleeping face like he was dreaming something unpleasant then he murmured, "Rena please don't leave me please stay here with me baby... no no no Jade don't take her away from me... NOOO!!!." He screamed jolting up. His forehead was coated with sweat all over.

"Nick! Stop I'm here", I shook his shoulder vigorously to wake him up. He fluttered his eyes open.

"Rena? Jade won't let me live in peace. He is watching and he will take you away from me. I took away his everything now he is here to take mine. You are my everything...", he kept rambling like he was still living his nightmare.

"Jade is gone. It's just a nightmare, I'm here", I said softly brushing his cheeks. He shook his head trying to adjust his vision as he rub his eyes. "Nick can you hear me?"

He nodded. "My head really hurts", he winched his face, tightly shutting his eyes again. "Baby my throat feels so dry.."

I quickly stood up to get the water bottle. I was worried even when I knew it was only his hangover. I handed him the water which he gulped down the whole.

After his nightmare he seemed a little bit off and I just want to held him tight to me but he was still behind the bars. I had no idea how we fell asleep in such uncomfortably position. We were just sitting on the floor, talking. Nick told me how it was Stella's plan to fake date to make me jealous so that I'd go back to him but in reality it was only pushing me away from him. I should have guessed, of course Stella would plan something like that.

When I suggested we should take things slow this time, he was against it and it took a while for him to agree but at last he did.

"I was here the whole night", I heard Stella talking to someone as she came back. When I turned around, I saw her with Mr. and Mrs Black.

"Serena..." Ariella snatched the hand Stella was holding away before running towards me to hug me. After pulling out of the warm embrace she look at Nick with eyes filled with tear and anger mixed.

"Porter?", Rayden called the head guard. He came running out of his small cabin like office. "Free my son", he ordered.

"Yes Sir", he nodded before hastily taking out the keys from his pocket and then unlocking the cell.

The first thing he did the moment he came free was pull me into his arms, before giving me a bone crushing hug. "I missed you so much. I will never let you go again. I love you so much", he mumbled. It felt like he was trying to put back my broken pieces into its places again. With him holding me like this, I was a whole again. He hurts me but he is also the only one who can make me feel better, so much better.

Mr. Black cleared his throat which brought my senses back. I tried to push him off but he stubbornly tighten his hold. "Nick you're crushing me", I managed to choke out. He finally let go off me and we turn to look at his father, who stood with his hands inside his suit pocket and his face with a hard mask on.

"Why exactly happened?", he asked as his intense eyes stare down at Nick.

"I was on my way to Zac's apartment when Damon called saying he was too drunk to drive back to his place. So I went and he offered a glass. One shots turn to too many shots and then you know the drill. Benson tried to kick me out because I wasn't in college like them. He got what he deserved, I ended up here and the rest is history", he said bluntly shrugging his shoulders at the end.

Ray shook his head with disappointment before throwing all types of questions on him. "Do you know how much worried you got your mother? And what about Serena? This is how you love her, making her wait in a goddamn guardhouse?"

"I was here the whole night too uncle Black", Stella interjected. He nodded to her once and then turn to look back at Nick.

"Do you really think she can continue to love you when you keep doing the same mistakes? I'm actually surprised that she's still keeping up with your bullshits. She deserves better and any guy..."

"Okay stop I get it", Nick cut him off, harshly. "I just got her back and I'm.. I'm trying to make things better."

He sighed. "I'm taking you out only for her sake because she doesn't deserve anything you put her through. This is the last warning. If you get into another more fight, I'll call the security team back."

Wait, what?

"What happened to the security team?", I asked.

"He told me to call it off."

"You knew about it?", I directed the question to Nick this time to which he nodded. I was confused. "How?"

"I heard you and Genice talking that morning."

*******
Vote.Comment.Share

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

183K 3.9K 23
COMPLETED A new boy joins the class and is anything but ordinary. Rafe is frantic, reckless, and unpredictable. He takes a seat next to the orphaned...
Better Off cammie_grace द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

691K 19.7K 35
"I know that I can fuck up your whole life with one look. But I can't stop myself." ✰ ✰ ✰ Mia Rose...
Dare or Dare? | COMPLETED Leila Adams द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

318K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
More Than This Cynthia Ann द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

214K 10.5K 50
Amber has a secret, one that she hates. When the school bad boy finds out, she realizes he isn't who he seems to be. Garrett is hiding something. Whe...