Torn {N.H} [Complete]

By tommogirl214

I'm 17, I lost my parents. I lost my friends. I lost everything. What's next. How much more of this can I tak... More

Torn | 1D
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 17

28 0 0
By tommogirl214

NiallsPOV*

After Megan got released from the hospital we went home. The guys followed behind us. When we got home Megan walked back to out my room. I walked up with her and layed down in bed with her. She must be tired. "Hey babe you okay?" I asked her she nod and yawned. "Yeah just tired" I knew it. Anyway we layed down for a while and ended up drifting off into sleep.

ZaynsPOV*

Wow so much can happen in such a little time. Maybe I can get Megan back now. Why cant she just be mine. I mean we are perfect for each other. Wait, stop it Zayn. She has niall. I need to stop thinking about her.

HarrysPOV*

Right now me and they guys minus niall are getting ready to watch the purge. I really wanted to see that movie. Well I guess now I can, ha-ha. Any who niall and Megan went upstairs when we got back. I guess a hospital can take a lot out of a person.

*After the movie*

WOW that movie was weird. "I just gotta say one thing, if the purge ever does happen were all screwed" Liam said and that sent us into a fit of laughter.

Ring, Ring, Ring

My phone was ringing so I picked it up. huh wonder who it is its like 10 pm. "Hello" I answered. "Hello harry sorry for calling so late" Simon apologized, "Its okay so what did you need" I asked him. "Okay well in a week you boys are going on your in America" Simon cheered/said. "Oh my god really that's great I got to go uncle Si, but thank you for calling bye" I said and hung up after that.

"Guys, guys guess who was on the phone" I said all excitedly. "Who?" they replied. "Uncle Si and he called to let us know that were...GOING ON TOUR!!!" I said really loud. We all cheered. Now we need to tell Megan and niall. Well this should be fun :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

900 27 3
Y/n L/n just found out that she's pregnant. Awesome news, right? Wrong. She's 17 years old and her baby daddy doesn't want to be part of the baby's l...
12.9K 247 19
Emma and her mom use to be close. Till her mom married her step-dad. He didn't like that Emma was there and staling all the attention away from him;...
7.8K 223 26
It's been one year since I left Niall the note. It's been one year since Rea was shot. It's been one year since I lost myself. It's surprising that m...
303K 6.6K 25
Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personally, was just minding my own business, an...