My Man, My Admirer (Cake Fanf...

By surfingcake

Calum Hood, the bassist from the rock band "5 Seconds of Summer" has feelings for the lead singer of the band... More

My Man, My Admirer || Cake Fanfiction
Chapter 1 - What's wrong with Luke?
Chapter 2 - Accidental Love Letters
Chapter 3 - Secrets and Lies
Chapter 4 - Confessions
Chapter 5 - Because it Benefits Me
Chapter 6 - Too Confused
Chapter 8 - Mr. Confident
Chapter 9 - #CakeLL
Chapter 10 - Bound to L.A.
Chapter 11 - Breaking His Heart
Chapter 12 - I Do
Chapter 13 - The Library of Love
Chapter 14 - Movies & Cuddles
Chapter 15 - It's Not Stress
Chapter 16 - We're Brothers
Chapter 17 - The Truth
Chapter 18 - Surprise Lucas
Chapter 19 - Not a Perfect Christmas
Chapter 20 - Redoing Christmas
Chapter 21 - Back at it Again
Chapter 22 - Tour Bus
Chapter 23 - Stay Safe, Please
Chapter 24 - Running Away
Chapter 25 - Soon
Chapter 26 - Nothing But Awkward
Chapter 27 - Raining on the Rooftop
Chapter 28 - Second Chances
Chapter 29 - Reunion Plans
Chapter 30 - Doubts and Questions
Chapter 31 - Perfect Two
Chapter 32 - Back Home
Chapter 33 - 12:00 AM
Chapter 34 - A Night to Remember
Chapter 35 - Mobbed
Chapter 36 - Under The Sea
Chapter 37 - Daniel and Chris
Chapter 38 - Dogsitting Pt.1
Chapter 39 - Dogsitting Pt.2
Chapter 40 - Dogsitting Pt.3
Chapter 41 - National Anthem
Chapter 42 - Dream Big Luke
Chapter 43 - Dream Big Calum
Chapter 44 - Dream Big Ashton
Chapter 45 - Dream Big Michael
Chapter 46 - Mess Up
Chapter 47 - Red & White Dye
Chapter 48 - Replacement
Chapter 49 - Livestream
Chapter 50 - New Beginnings
Epilogue (and more)

Chapter 7 - Who's my Man?

7.5K 249 287
By surfingcake

Hellooo :)

I logged on today to see over 100 views in total for my story.

Thank you all, here's a weekend update.

YW and Enjoy. <3

--

(Calum's POV)

It was 6:50, about ten minutes left until the concert started. The boys and I were hanging out in the lounge room and playing some FIFA. Well some of us were playing FIFA. Ashton was on his phone scrolling through twitter and Luke was sitting there, rocking back and forth, while looking extremely sweaty. I wanted to continue playing this game, but Luke looked so adorable and helpless. 

I dropped the controller on the small table and walked over to Luke, and sat myself next to him on the orange colored couch. He looked up and stopped rocking, but he tensed up. I lightly shoved him so his back hit the back of the couch and I leaned against the back myself. 

I nuzzled my head into Luke's neck and he rested his head on top of mine. I felt that we fit together almost perfectly. I heard fake snores and looked up at Luke. I lightly slapped him in the face and we just laughed.

"Cuddles over video games? Really, Cal?" Michael teased.

Luke blushed hard and hid his face behind my head.

"Always." I smirked and flicked Luke in the head.

"Geez, so much power in one finger." Luke mumbled and rubbed the back of his head.

Luke then turned to me and our faces were inches away. I wanted to make the first move, until I realized that Luke Hemmings was not my boyfriend. Saddest sentence ever.

"So," Luke breathed, "how are we going to find this love letter guy."

I frowned and looked down. Even though this guy could be the way out of my love for Luke, I didn't want to stop loving him. I had to finally admit that to myself.

"Cal?" Luke broke the silence. "I'm your helper, remember?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Why so sad, Cal?"

"I-"

"BOYS! We're on in five!" One of the workers shouted.

Luke left me with a small smile and got up and off the couch to join Ashton. He whispered something in his ear and Ashton just nodded. What was that? 

"CAAAAALLLLLLLUUUUUUUMMMM!" Michael screamed.

"Why the hell are you so loud!" I jokingly said.

We just laughed it off and ran over to Ashton and Luke. Michael jumped onto Ashton's back and he yelped. I shrugged and jumped onto Luke's back, who was clearly not prepared.

"What th-, Cal? What are you doing?" Luke asked while stumbling forward a bit.

"I'm being Calum." I answered simply.

Luke looked over to Ashton with a Michael on his back and they both rolled their eyes, but continued to carry us. When we arrived to the stage entrance, the screams got louder as an announcer spoke.

"BERLIN! PLEASE GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!" 

We all took our instruments and we one by one got to the front stage as the announcer said our names.

"ASHTON IRWIN!"

"MICHAEL CLIFFORD!"

"CALUM HOOD!"

"AND LUKE HEMMINGS!"

We all walked on stage with bright smiles on our faces as Berlin started screaming. I looked at the massive amount of fans and all of the posters. My smile brightened at the words "WE SHIP CAKE" written in big letters on a poster near the front. I looked at the girl holding the poster and gave her a small wink. Her eyes went big and I just laughed.

Throughout the concert, we sang songs from our album, did a few covers from some of our favorite artists, answered Twitter Q&As, and said some random facts. Right before Luke was about to end the concert, one of our hair stylists ran on stage and handed me a small yellow note.

"A man left this here, saying that he'd be here tonight." she whispered.

She waved to a few fans and exited the stage. The crowd was roaring in excitement as I read the yellow note. This wasn't something I was expecting.

"Ok, ok." Michael said breathlessly to the crowd. "Who wants Calum to read this note?"

The fans screamed so loud that I swear I could have gone deaf. Ashton walked up from his drum set and read over the note before nodding to me. I gave Michael a death glare, but he just smirked. 

"Well..." Luke trailed off.

I rolled my eyes and read it out loud through the microphone, nervously.

--

--

Calum,

Blonde, Blue-eyed, and awkward.

I love you.

I'm here tonight.

You're welcome. - Your Man

--

--

All of the fans were shocked at the end when I said, "Your Man." Before any commotion started, I said into the microphone quietly,

"I'm gay."

"I'm bisexual."

I dramatically turned my head to see Luke blushing as he held the microphone. He said those words, for me. Which was the nicest thing anyone has every done for me. I looked over to him and smiled, and he gladly returned it. I looked up at the crowd and once I did, they burst into happiness and screamed.

"I SUPPORT YOU GUYS, OMG!" Ashton mocked.

"OOH I KNEW IT YEAH!" Michael smirked.

I rolled my eyes, but looked up at the crowd and Luke yelled in the microphone.

"THANK Y-"

"Wait!" I interjected.

Luke looked at me in a suspicious manner. I gulped down my spit until my throat was dry. I turned my attention back to the crowd and took the microphone from the stand.

"I um, just wanted to say something. Whoever writes me these notes, I really love you. If you can come out and show yourself, I'd be uh-happy? So um, Who's my man?" 

All I heard was shuffles around the stadium. All of the females were looking around trying to pick out the male audience members that matched the description on the note. All men admitted to be gay or bi, but none had written the note.

"Thanks anyways, guys." I gave them my biggest smile as they screamed.

"THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT BERLIN!" Luke shouted.

The audience was full of screams as we stood there and bowed. As we exited the stage, I looked at the girl with the CAKE sign. She mouthed, "Is Cake real?" I just looked at her and mouthed back, "I wish."

Once we were backstage, all of us darted towards the front of the stadium to avoid trouble. We hopped into the car and drove to the hotel.

"Good show, boys!" The driver told us.

"Thanks." Ashton mumbled.

"Cal, I've never been interrupted in my outros before. I'm deeply offended." Luke jokingly mentioned.

"Well, we can't all have a clean record, can we?" I smirked as I pushed Luke lightly.

Luke looked prouder than usual today. I mean, he was shaking in the lounge right before the show and now he was so confident looking.

Was he planning on telling the crowd he was bi before me?

I shrugged it off. I really didn't want to deal with much for the rest of the night. I revealed a little too much of myself to the crowd already. I didn't want anymore trouble.

Once we arrived at the hotel, I got into our room and opened up my computer as Ashton and Michael made their way to the bedroom. I guess I'm sleeping with Luke tonight. Speaking of Luke, he appeared right next to me.

"What are you doing? On your laptop?"

"Oh, our driver is picking us up tomorrow to get us to the airport right? I'm just going to talk with my mum online before we get on the plane to the US."

"Oh, ok. Good night Cal." Luke waved.

"Nighty Lucas." 

Luke walked out of the room and got ready for bed. The main light in the room was on for an awfully long time until it finally turned off. I turned back to my computer and opened up the chat to see my mum's face, along with the rest of my family.

"Who's your man?" she asked, a wide grin spread across her face. I groaned.

This was going to be a long conversation.

--

And that's a wrap, chapter seven!

I'll for sure update tomorrow.

Comment? Vote? Share this story?

Thanks for reading guys ily!

Bye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 1.2K 33
Cameron Hood is a normal 17 year old girl who is related to Calum Hood one of the members of 5 seconds of summer. Cameron has known the guys for a wh...
12.8K 431 39
What happens when Tesa Hood falls in love with Luke Hemmings? a regular teenage girl has the brother who plays the bass in the band called 5 Seconds...
10.1K 460 24
You are Luke Hemmings from 5 seconds of summer. You have band mates named Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. You are the bands bitch. You...
4.4K 121 27
Just five months. Five months and he will come back to me. He will come back and we will be together again. Or...? Dating a celebrity isn't easy. Whe...