𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥 ✧ 𝙨𝙡𝙪...

By supaslimey

[jahseh x stokeley] jahseh onfroy and stokeley goulbourne have always been best friends ever since high schoo... More

PREFACE
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN

NINE

2.3K 214 410
By supaslimey

"if i didn't know any better, i'd say you like jahseh."

jahseh

we ended up staying with jared longer than we expected, mainly because jared started whining about how lonely he was and how he wanted us to stay longer so he could feel like he actually had friends, which was actually kinda sad when you thought about it.

and stoke was down for it too, because it gave him more time to try to pass me over to jared even though i wasn't interested in him.

he was so obvious with what he was doing, it was kinda pathetic if we were being honest. everything jared said or did, stokeley would try to slot me into it as a way to get us to interact or whatever, and it got real old real quick.

jared would wear one of his chokers, then stokeley would say something about how much i love chokers, and how i should go choker shopping with him. jared would mention working at hot topic, and stokeley would tell him about how i used to work at hot topic back in the day, and how we have something in common. he was trying so hard to get me off of his dick and on jared's, and it wasn't working on either side.

if he wants me to leave him alone, maybe he should man up and say it.

soon, night fell, and we were all deciding what we should do before we got back on the road, much to jared's dismay. he'd have us live with him permanently if he could.

"let's go to the movies," michael suggested.

"we've been watching movies on the couch for the past 3 nights," stokeley handwaved his suggestion away. "i think we should go clubbing."

"ooh, yes!" i spoke out in agreeance. i haven't gone to the club in a while, and i did say that i wanted to get some dick, but the dick i want is stokeley's dick (and his heart) ...but clearly, he doesn't want to give it to me, so if he wants me off his hands so bad, then that's what he'll get.

fuck, i don't even mean that. i want stokeley so bad it's killing me.

"what club are we going to? i'm not all that familiar with the gay clubs around here. i know it has to be a lot, atlanta is the gay capital of the world," i asked, crossing my legs.

"jah, we can't be going to gay clubs when we got straight niggas with us," michael chimed in

"what straight niggas?"

"uh, stoke and omar?" gazzy answered.

i shot gazzy an eye roll. i know he's not tryna out his man or whatever, but does he really expect us to believe that the same nigga that was tearing up his columbian guts last night is straight?

"i don't care. i'm fine with going to a gay club." omar added, shrugging his shoulders.

of course you are, nigga you gay.

"whatever," stokeley replied, halfway mumbling.

"i haven't been to a club in a while, i've been too sad to go to one," jared said as he pulled out his phone,  "but there's this place just down the street called mary's. i think we should go."

so the six of us all got ready to go out clubbing, and i made sure i looked my best. i wanted to get fucked tonight, and if it wouldn't be by stokeley, i'd have to play the field.

but i really hoped it'd be by stokeley.

×××××

when we got to the club, i already knew it was gon be lit. loud trap music

blasted from the speakers as everyone drunkenly grinded together.

michael was sitting at the bar with jared, talking to him and most likely trying to get that emo dick, i didn't know where omar and gazzy went, but they probably went to the bathroom for a quickie or some shit, but i never knew a "straight" man to let another man give them a lap dance, but that's none of my business.

meanwhile, stokeley was sitting down somewhere, looking bitter and bored. i really wanted to go over there, sit on his lap and make out with him in the corner until we're basically dry humping in the club, but fuck him.

i continued to dance alone, until a lightskin, almost white looking dude with  his hair braided and with face tats all over started dancing on me.

he was kinda cute, so i let him grind on me all he wanted.

"what's your name baby boy?" he breathed into my ear as he continued to dance on me.

"jahseh," i replied in a soft, submissive voice. "what's yours? i wanna know what name to moan out tonight."

"it's kimetrius," he growled into my ear as he gripped my waist.

what the fuck is a kimetrius? i'm over here talking about moaning out his name, but how am i supposed to do that if his name is the same as several diseases?

whatever, it's not like stokeley's any better.

×××××

stokeley

was it gay of me to be jealous that jahseh was letting some nigga grind on him right now?

i already knew the answer. yes, it was very gay of me, and no, my plan to get him to be with jared wasn't working.

i don't know what my problem is. i just needed to fuck the shit out of jahseh one time to get it all out of my system, and then i'll be back to normal.

but that's the problem right there. jahseh really likes me. i can tell he really likes me. i can tell by the way he looks at me when he thinks i can't see him. i can tell by how he blushes whenever i touch him, and how he makes excuses to be all up on me.

which is why i felt bad for pushing him away, because i'm not gay. maybe i'm bicurious , but i could tell he actually liked me, as in wanting a whole relationship with me, and i didn't want to lead him on into thinking i wanted that too, when all of my feelings towards him have been sexual. that would make me no better than isaiah.

i just didn't want to set him up to be disappointed in the long run. he'll be fine.

but yet, i found myself fuming as i watched him grind on this nigga that looks like an albino travis scott with japanese characters on face. surely jah could do much better.

"jare, you just gon let some nigga grind on your man like that?" i asked him.

"my man?"jared replied, confused. "i don't like jahseh. i don't know why you want to set us up so bad."

"because you'd be cute together. you a sad ass nigga, and so is he, and besides, you love lightskins. and twinks. he's both."

"stokeley, jahseh is wonderful and he's beautiful, but i don't like him like that...now the redhead? you need to set me up with him?"

"michael?" i scrunched my face up with disgust.

jared nodded. "yeah, mikey's cute."

you have got to be fucking kidding me. i felt personally offended by that. jahseh was perfect in every way, but yet jared would rather choose michael's ugly ass?

"jared, please say sike."

"why would i say sike?"

"because michael looks like a fucking gecko and jah is perfect. it's like choosing a pile of shit over a pile of money." i explained.

"don't be rude stoke. michael's cute as hell to me, and he got a fat ass."

i rolled my eyes. "of course. you niggas don't look at face no more, just ass. luckily for you, jah has both a cute face and a fat ass."

"well i don't want jah." jared insisted. "if i didn't know any better, i'd say you like jahseh."

uh oh.

"i like jahseh? you tweaking. you know i'm straight jare." i rolled my eyes.

jared just contorted his face into a knowing smirk. "stokeley, i was born at night, but not last night."

what a corny ass statement.

i ignored him and turned my attention over to jahseh, who was now alone, and the dirty ass nigga from before was now spitting game at a white boy with a beanie.

now was my chance.

what harm would dancing on jahseh cause? none at all.

so i got up, walked over to him, and held him from behind.

"ayo, i know you don't think you're leaving without giving me a dance too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 129 65
Jahseh Onfroy Aka XxxTentacion & Jay'Sha Winston Met in High School ???????? Stokeley Gourbone Aka Ski Mask the Slump God & Terricka Hughes met in hi...
133K 8.4K 50
What will happen once stokeley finds a young boy with no home or family will he take him in?
192K 10.9K 54
[𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...
467K 18.3K 83
After running away from her parents house, her friend Stokeley says she can stay with him and his friends till she can find a place to live on her ow...