Heaven and Hell (D.A book 2)...

By wolflover2012

Kylah Banks is not your average girl. Abandoned at an orphanage when she was a baby she found out young that... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Six

1K 60 14
By wolflover2012

Chapter Six

It only took a moment for my shocked mind to clear, shoving him with my hand using my telekinetic power I watched as he flew across the room “How dare you, after betraying me the way you did you think you have the right to lay your lips on mine?”

He groaned and rolled over on the floor before pushing himself up. “I said I was sorry for that. I explained why I thought you had forgiven me.” He huffed before standing.

“Yeah well I haven’t.” I said crossing my arms.

“Obviously” He mumbled

“I can’t deal with this right now.” I said turning away from him “Just get out.”

“Kylah no please, don’t push me away. Let’s talk about this.”

“No right now Devon” I said shaking my head. “I’m tired and just want to rest. Alone.” I said turning and glaring at him just in case he had any ideas of trying to stay with me.

He sighed loud “Ok, but we are going to talk about this later.”

I didn’t say anything to him as he turned and walked out of the room. I sat down on my bed grabbing my pillow I screamed into it until I had no breath left. What was I doing back here? Yeah ok I have a half-sister who needs my help but really with Gabe and my father I am sure they can handle her. It’s not like I know her. How am I going to be able to help her and what would she think when she found out about Gabe and I’s history? Sighing I flop back on my bed. This was a mistake, I should have stayed away. Rolling over I closed my eyes and hoped I could go to sleep and wake up and find this was all a bad dream.

I woke to the sound of banging on my door, groaning I climbed out of bed. Opening the door to a women who was the tallest, thinnest person I have ever seen.

“Manah.” The girl said bowing her head at me. When she raised her head I noticed her eye where red, “Lussifer hasss asked me to asssssist you before dinner.”

I shivered as she spoke her speech reminded me of a snake. “Eh dinner?” I asked “What dinner?”

“The feassst that hasss been prepared in your honor of returning to usss.” When she finished speaking I watched as her tongue flicked out of her mouth and I noticed it had a V cut in the middle just like a snake.

“Oh, ok. Who are you?” I asked a little freaked by her tongue

“I am Viper” She says bowing again.

My eyes widen “Viper as in the snake?” I couldn’t help but ask.

She smiled at me showing me her fangs, I fought with myself not to take a giant step back. I hated snakes. Even if they looked mostly human. “Yesss” She said “Exactly like the sssnake.”

“Great.” I said with false enthusiasm “Just great.”

“May I enter your room Manar?”  

“Oh. Why?” I asked not sure why she would want to enter my room and a little worried that it was because she wanted to bite me. Yeah I may have powers but come on, she is a snake!

“I am to asssist you in getting ready for dinner.” It was then that I noticed she was holding what looked like a clothing bag in her arms.

“Oh”  I said frowning “Why do I need help?”

“I do no question Lussifer when I am asssked to do ssssomething for him.” Was her reply.

I step out of the way of the door and gesture for her to enter. Not wanting too but deciding it would seem strange if I didn’t I closed the door behind her trapping myself in my room with a human snake. Despite me fear I was a little curious as to what her powers were. Were they similar to other demons who control fire or did she have her own special gifts. I chewed on my bottom lift for a moment before asking her.

“I am like the ssssnake, my venom is very deadly.” She said showing her fangs “I do not have power over fire like mosssst demonsss. My gift is my ssspead and venom.”

“So you’re fast?” I asked trying not to show how freaked out I was.

“Yesss, when I am in my sssnake form I am even fassster.”

“Snake form?” I asked not able to stop myself from taking a step back from her. I watched as her clothes dissolved and she grew even taller her skins rippled and her smooth skin turned to scales. Her face was the net to change turning into a diamond shape. Before my eyes her human form changed into a giant snake. My eyes widen in fear. I held my hands out in front of me ready to fight her if she decided to attack. She didn’t, instead her body rippled again changing back to her human form. “Have no fear Manar I will not ssstrike you.” She said.

I let out a relieved breath and lowered my hands, I noticed she was still wearing clothes “Doesn’t changing into your snake form ruin your clothes?” I asked trying to slow my heart rate down.

“No” was all she said as a reply. She picked up the clothing back that I hadn’t even seen her put down. She unzipped it pulling out a dress.

“Black and white?” I asked noticing one side of the dress was black and the other side was white matching how my hair usually looks She also pulled out some bottle of some kind.

“Thessse are for you to put in your hair. It will remove the dye ssso your natural color is ssshowing.” She held them out for me “Go ssshower.” She orders.

Not wanting to give her an excuse to bite me I do as I am told. Twenty minutes later I walk out of the bathroom with a towel around me to find she had laid the dress over my bed. I waked over to it about to pick it up to put it on. “Not yet.” Viper tells me “Firsst we mussst fix your hair.”

I frown “Fix it? I washed the color out of it. It is fixed.”

She shook her head “I mean to dry it firssst.” She said holding up a hair dryer. Sighing I walk over to the chair she had in front of her and sat down. I stiffened when she touched my head, but relaxed when I didn’t feel and pain from her biting me. The sound of the hairdryer made me jump but once she started working on drying my hair I relaxed back in my seat. When she was finished she switched of the hair dryer “Get dressssed I will wait outssside to take you to your feasssst.”

“Ok, thanks” I said getting my seat and walking over to the dress, as soon as Viper left the room I dropped the towel I had around me. I couldn’t see any underwear so I grabbed my bag and pulled some out and put them on, followed by putting on the dress. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. The floor length dress matched my black and white hair perfectly. Happy with the way I looked I walked over to my door, not surprised to find Viper waiting for me.

“Your eyessss” She said to me.

“What’s wrong with them?” I asked frowning.

“They are not right. You are hiding your red eye.”

Understanding what she meant I shook my head “I wear a contact to cover it up.”

“Not tonight.” She said “Lusssifer wantsss you to not hide who you are.”

I didn’t want to tell her that I was self-conscious about my red eye but looking at her own red eye I knew that it wasn’t my read eye that would make me stand out here but my blue one. “Fine.” I said sighing I walked back into my room to my bathroom. I reached up and took out the blue contact taking it out. I stood there staring at myself in the mirror. I had always hated that my eyes where different colors and never showed them off. But I was in hell now so of course my father would want me to show them off. Already hating this dinner even though I had yet to arrive to it I turned from my reflection and left my room.

“Good.” Viper said when she noticed me at my door. She gave me a Fanged smile. “Your father with be pleassssed.”

I gave her a small smile of my own not wanting to be rude, “Lead the way.” I said to her wanting to get this dinner over with. Viper turned away from me and started walking away from me.  Taking a deep breath and letting it out I reluctantly started to follow her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it has taken forever for me to update, I am finding it hard to write these days. This chapter has not been edited so I apoligise for any mistakes.

Thanks for reading I will try to update again as soon as I can.

wolflover2012

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 110 87
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’, ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐’ถ๐“. ๐’ซ๐‘’๐‘œ๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐’น๐‘”๐‘’...
1.1M 60.2K 30
Cyrus was having a perfectly great day up until he met the literal antichrist himself. With his entire world thrown on its head, Cyrus was left to wo...
71.6K 1.7K 103
Author: Aboriginal House/ๅœŸ่‘—ๅฎ… Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the space with him. He is possessive and evil...
5K 89 11
Yn Swan and her adventure with her mates, the Salvatores, Mikaelsons and the Gerald Tvd x tw x hp Crossover I dont have any rights on the vampire di...