A deal

By natureadmirer

A deal that will change their lives.......what will happen will it bring them together or not.......peep insi... More

Prologue
Character sketch
Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
CHP 6
Chp 7
chp 8
chp 9
chp 10
Chp 11
Chp 12
Chp 13
chp 14
chp 15
CHP 15 ❤
Chp 16
Chp 17
Note
Chp 18
Chp 19
Chp 20
chp 21
Chp 22
New cover
Chp 23
Chp 24
Note
chp 26
Chp 27
Note
Epilogue
Imp

Chp 25

7K 590 36
By natureadmirer

Cabir was about to exit from manik's room when nandini called him....listening nandini's voice he turned towards her when nandini said

N: cabir wapis ate hue plzz orange juice le ao ge

C: yeah sure and u dont need to be so formal (he passed her a smile but manik interrupted them saying)

Ma: but nandini i dont wanña drink juice now (he said thinking that nandini was asking for juice for him)

N: tmhe kisne kha ke ye tmhare liye hai...ye to mene apne liye kha (she replied in a way which made cabir so laughed and manik opened his mouth wide......he rubbed his forehead sheepishly trying to overcome the embarrassment he was facing)

Cabir was laughing at manik when he said in irritated tone

Ma: chal ab nikal yahan se.....koi kaam nhi hai thje (he lashed out at cabir who supressed his smile and went from there)

Looking at nandini he said irritatedly

Ma: mene socha tha hospital mein hn mere bv mere khidmat kare ge....kuch importance mile ge but tmhe to apne juices ki fikar pare hai (rolling his eyes..he looked away from her while she supressed her laugh seeing his husband looking super cute even in anger)

N: tm naraz horhe.....(looking at him while controlling her laughter with great difficulty)

Ma: huh

N: tmhe juice peena tha to bta dete is trah acting karne ki to koi zaroorat nhi thi

Ma: NANDINI....tmmmm (he said pointing his finger at her in warning tone)

N: bht sweet hn haina (mischeviously)

Ma: shutup (😑😑😑)

Hearing him she started laughing uncontrollably while putting her hands on her stomach......

Ma: i hate u

N: i luv u too (she said in b/w her laughter not realizing what she had just uttered as it was her habit to reply rishabh in this way......)
  .....manik immediately turned his head towards her and the time stopped for him.......finally she said those words his heart exclaimed in happiness.....nandini not getting any answer from him stopped her laughing session and looked at him)

Ma: kia kha tmne (he asked wanting her to say those words again)

N: ummmmm...kia kha mene...kuch bhi to nhi (she stuttered looking here and there)

Ma: kia kha tha tmne...bolo (he said in dominating tone while pulling her closer to himself and as a result she fell on him)

N: manikkk (she said in low tone)

Ma: aaj mein aise nhi jaane dnga tmhe (fixing his piercing gaze at her face he asked in firm tone)

N: i luv u (accepting her defeat she spilled those words shyly)

Ma: i luv u too (he said pulling her more closer and removed hair strands from her face while she shivered at his touch but still stayed rooted at her place)

Moving closer he planted a kiss on her forehead and she clutched hem of her shirt tightly......

Ma: i was dying to hear these words from u (he confessed looking straight in her eyes) thnku for trusting me...thnku for giving me a chance (his words depicting the purity of his emotions)

N: manik aise to na kaho...thnku to mjhe khna chaiye jo tmne itne time mere fazool baato ko bardasht kia without uttering a single word.....tmne kha tha na 1 dfa ke no one can luv and respect me more than u tmne theek kha tha manik......u r a gem manik....(she confessed her feelings for him too)

Looking into the glass window daadi adored her kids while praying for both of them.....she cleared her throat while knocking at the door...both straightened themselves and nandini moved away with a special glow on her face which didnt go unnoticed by manik and he smiled looking at his beautiful wife......daadi moved towards them and said forwarding her mobile

Da: wese to i didnt want to disturb u guys (with a lopsided smile) but mukti ka phone hai so....

Nandini closed her eyes while grinding her teeth together in embarrassment while manik bit his tongue.......daadi observed their expressions and said

Da: mukti is on call......talk to her (handing him the mobile...she tried to bring them out of the embarrassment)

On video call

Ma: hello mukti (smiling face........his face void of any sign of illness)

Mukti didnt ans....she caressed his face from the screen by moving her shaking fingers on the screen......she kept staring at him b4 bursting into tears...palming her face she cried louder and louder...manik was flabbergasted seeing her condition and he didnt know how to console her.....he so wished at that time to be close to her so that he could hug her but it wasn't possible.......

Ma: mukti (he panicked looking at her) mukti plzzz mat ro....look m fine....(she wailed louder hearing him which made him restless as he couldnt see a single tear in her eyes)

Ma: daadi ye ro rhi hai ise kahe na mat roye (giving a disturbed look)

Da: mukti bache kia hogya hai bs aise nhi rote....bhagwan ka shukar karo manik theek hai (she sniffed hearing her daadi and tried to control her cries) dekho ise bhi pareshaan kar dia (removing her hands from face she looked at the screen with red puffy eyes to find his distressed face)

Composing herself she wiped her eyes with the back of her palm and looked at him while sniffing

Ma: u r my strong sister.....dont cry (he said softly which caused her lips to twich into a slight smile)

Their conversation was disturbed by riya who shouted mukti's name while running towards her....behind her they could see abhi too holding some shopping bags.......abhi greeted manan and daadi and asked about manik's health while riya too gave manik her cute smile while saying hello to his beloved mamu.....abhi sat beside her and asked mukti

Ab: u were crying again (concerned)

Mukti said nothing just rubbed the tears marks off her face while riya looked at her worriedly

Ri: mumma u r crying (she said climbing on mukti's lap)

Back in india the trio smiled at the luvely family and manik's heart filled with happiness thinking about his sister.....she was in right hands 😍

Ma: riya hug mumma... (he whispered as if acting that only riya could listen to him) riya acted on his piece of advice and hugged mukti...she kissed her cheeks and wiped her eyes with her teeny weeny hands while other smiled at her gesture.......after exchanging few words they ended the call....

Afternoon

Cabir entered the room and found manik reading a book.....he grabbed the book from manik's and placed it on side table just to irritate manik but to his surprise he didnt react and started gazing at the book and then at cabir....finding it unusal he said

C: ab kia hua thje (making himself comfortable on couch)

Ma: kuch nhi (playing with his ring)

C: ab aap btana pasand farmaye ge ya mein kuch aur way use karo (he rolled his eyes)

Ma: bs aise hi soch rha tha ke sare efforts waste gye.....mohit ne apne life ko bhi sacrifice kia us project ke liye aur end pe kia hua wo chip bhi ab nhi hai.....sare proofs sb kuch chala gya (in depressed tone)

C: hmm to ye baat hai (he said placing his shoes on manik's bed and made a pillow of his hands behind his head....leaning comfortably on couch he looked at manik who was already glaring at him)

Ma: kbhi to normal behave kar lia kar (pushing cabir's shoes off his bed....he was sharing sth imp and the casual attitude of cabir😑😑😑)

But cabir was cabir he didnt even budge an inch from his place and ordered manik

C: press that protuded part of my right shoe

Ma: kia masla hai thje cabir (irritated)

C: jo kha hai wo kar (in attitude)

Manik half-heartedly pressed his index finger over that part and saw a black thing....uncovering it alittle more he found a a small chip placed over there.......he pulled it our while cabir handed him the laptop......and after few minutes when he came to know about the data in that chip he wanted to jump.....he moved forward to hug cabir who pushed him back saying

C: kab se nahaya nhi to....ewww dont hug me

Manik ignored his statement as he was extremely happy

Ma: thje ye mili khan se

C: mili kia matlab....churai (steal) hai mene (he expressed proudly)

Ma: and in all these days u were carrying it with u....hiding it in ur shoe (he laughed in a pleasent mood)

C: actually m not genius like u who would carry it in his jeans pocket (he rolled his eyes at him while Taunting at manik)

Ma: yeah yeah whatever (getting the taunt in cabir's statement)

Manik kept staring at the chip which had all the proofs against aman.........while cabir looked at his frnds face who was beaming with happiness....cabir could have used these proofs and be popular taking all the credits as ñoone except 2 3 people knew about it but still he chose to return that to manik.....it filled his heart with a sense of gratitude towards cabir

Ma: jokes apart cabir...but seriously u r the best......i luv u so so much.....(they both hugged eachother with a smile ) i owe u my life man

C: no no...i dont want u and ur life just a gud lunch will serve the purpose (he joked to which both laughed whole heartedly and the screen froze on their happy faces)

Thats it....how was the update...do vote and cmnt

#pray for kerala.....we Pakistanis r with u in this tough time .....praying for the community

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...
126K 3.6K 18
Hello ppl... This is my first story It is a Manan story where both Manik and Nandani has a secret...... Peep into this exciting story..... Kindly...
305K 15.4K 44
Heya all this is a new story its about how manan get close to each other even when circumstances get them far... I hope u all will like it...
4.7K 511 6
The story shows the life of a celebrity couple who has been in love for a long time. Loving someone is easy so as making promises of togetherness but...