my first asian boyfriend ✔

By Vintaegkook

Being African American, dating outside my race is against the law. But how could I hide the fact that I love... More

zero;
one;
two;
three;
four;
five;
six;
seven;
eight;
nine;
ten;
twelve;
thirteen;
fourteen;
fifteen;
sixteen;
seventeen;
eighteen;
nineteen;
twenty;
twenty one;
twenty two;
twenty three;
twenty four;

eleven;

579 21 0
By Vintaegkook

he was doing it again. staring me down in a public place. making me feel self conscious. i was scared to ask him why. maybe he brought another loved one here or another girl. maybe i reminded him of a woman he used to have and he's just recreating their memories.

i had so many doubts in my mind on why he would want me. i haven't asked him but i didn't want this to end.

he told me that i gave him goosebumps every time i agreed to meet him. every time he looked me in the eyes. i never thought i could make someone feel that way.

then he asked me how do i make him feel and i was lost for words. i stuttered and muttered. when he furrowed his eyebrows at me i told him he made me feel good.

good.

a word that didn't nearly describe the happiness he filled me with. the fire in my heart that urned for him from the moment he smiled at me.

i wish i could have said it all. i wanted to spill everything i was thinking.

but i said good.

and when the night was over. i thought he wasn't going to say it. but just like everything about him he surprised me. he actually said it. "four."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.4K 48
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
194K 329 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
8.8K 167 30
Oneshots on Alessia Russo If you have an ideas on what you want the oneshots to be on then comment at the end of each of them .
25.5K 334 56
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...