More Than Friends? [Tom Holla...

By TomakaSpidey

You're a very popular actress, you play one of the leading rolls in Riverdale, sister of Harrison Osterfield... More

-1 The Beginning
-3 Girlfriend
-4 Are they?
-5 Off
-6 The Waiter
-7 What do you think?
-8 The New Serie
-9 Is This True?
-10 Crushes
-11 A New Boo?
AUTHORS NOTE
-12 MCU
-13 good news
AUTHORS NOTE
- 14 Fake
- 15 Forget
- 16 Tension
-17 Regret
- 18 New Girl
- 19 More
- 20 Everything
- 21 Atlanta
- 22 Shower
- 23 I want that too
- 24 Surprise
- 25 Already?
- 26 The Lake
- 27 The Threat
- 28 The Photoshoot
- 29 The Interview
- 30 Coincidence
- 31 The Flashback
- 32 The Flashback II
-33 The Flashback III

-2 Surprise

11K 210 97
By TomakaSpidey

You woke up and shocked a little from the warm breath in your neck.
You slowly turned around and saw Tom still sleeping.
'Tooommmm.' you whispered in his ear but he didn't wake up.
'Tom!' you yelled louder.
'Hmmmm.' he slowly opened eyes and smiled when he saw you. 'Good morning.'
'Good morning.' you said with a yawn and you got out of your bed.
'Where are you going?' Tom pouted.
'I'm going to take a shower, so no lurking, understand?'
'When did I ever lurk?' he said with a smirk.
'Get that smirk of your face Thomas!' you said while you rolled your eyes.
'I know you loveeee me Y/N.' he winked at you and you feel your cheeks getting hot.
You quickly turned around to your shower and put on the shower.

When you were ready you quickly walked to your walk in closet and put on this:

Tom was gone, you looked for him and found him in his own apartment on his bed with Tessa, you quickly made a photo since he looked kinda cute:

@Y/Nosterfield his love for this dog is even bigger than his ego.. @tomholland2013

2.471.998 likes 805.415 comments
@anthonymackie wow.. that says a lot
@Y/NHolland MY SHIP IS SAILINGGGG
@imsebastianstan nice pants bud
@meredithfoster wanna see you soooonnn💗
@colesprouse I think his love for you is even bigger😏
@Y/Nosterfield @colesprouse don't smirk at me!
@tomholland2013 Is that a compliment or nah?
@madelame @lilireinhart @camimendes
@lilirienhart BOY
@camimendes FRIEND

'Y/N! Stop taking pictures of me! My cast is roasting me.' Tom yelled when he saw the picture.
'Neveeeerrrr!!! I like your cast mates.' you said with a smirk.
'But you like me more, don't you?'
'Hmmmmm..'
'Come on!'
'Let's go to Pat's Café for breakfast and then go to your house, okaay?' you said.
'Yes good plan!'
Pat's Café was his favorite breakfast restaurant and it was really cute.
'Just let me get dressed.' Tom said with a smile.
You wanted to walk away but Tom grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer.
'But you do like me more, right?' he pouted.
You were a little bit shocked by his action and blushed a little by how close you were.
'Sure buddy.' you patted his arm and quickly pulled away.

'Okay we can go!' Tom said and the two of you went to Pat's Café.

'Okay so Y/N, you really don't have a boyfriend?' Tom asked again when you just got your breakfast at Pats.
'No, why do you keep asking that?' you replied with your mouth full.
'I don't know.. I.. This comment of Cole..'
'Sprouse?'
'Yeah Cole Sprouse.'
'What comment?'
He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and showed you Coles' comments under the karaoke photo, with said: I told you he's your boyfriend!
'Ohhhh, no that's just a joke!' you quickly said.
You saw a relived look in Toms eyes, did he have a crush on you?
'Why did it bother you so much?' you asked Tom.
'Nothing.. Just.. You feel like a sister to me and yeah I kinda feel like I need to protect you or something..'
Did you just got family-zoned?
You just nodded your head.
Like a sister? You did know each other since you were little...
'Oh I needed to ask you something!' Tom said excited.
'Okayy..' you replied a little confused.
'So me, Harrison, Jacob, Zendaya and Laura are going on a little trip to Spain in a week! You wanna join?' he asked while eating his pancake.
'Yes of course! I can use some relaxing after filming every day!' you answered.
Tom smiled and ate his breakfast further.

'Y/N!!!'
'PADDDYYYY!' you yelled back to the little Holland.
After breakfast you went to the Holland house where your family would be joining for dinner.
Harrison would probably already be there.
'How's my favorite Holland brother doing?' You asked when Paddy jumped into your arms.
'Good now I see you!' he said.
'Stop the flirting Pad, you're never gonna get her!' You heard Harry say from behind Paddy.
'Paddy already has my heart!' you said when you saw a pouting Paddy.
You put Paddy down and walked over to Harry and Sam and gave them a group hug.
'Hi Harry! Hi Sam!' you said happy.
'It's good to see you!' Harry said back.
'We really missed you!' Sam told you.
You and the twins shared a deep friendship and you shared most of the things.
Probably because the three of you were the same age and when you were younger you played together almost every day.
They helped you through lots.
When you said hi to everyone you walked towards your brother and he gave you a big hug.
'Hi lil sis.' he said with a smile 'I missed you so much.'
'I miss you too big brother.'
'Hi my favorite Osterfield!' Tom yelled to Harrison and gave him a manly hug.
'Hey! That's Y/N!' Paddy said standing up for you.
'You're my favorite Holland, Paddy and I'm definitely the successful Osterfield!' you said with a little smirk.
Harrison looked at you with wide eyes but a little smirk formed around his lips.
'Oh shit..' you mumbled before running away to the garden and hearing fast footsteps behind you.
'Paddy! Help me!' you yelled.
'I'm coming!' you heard the little guy yell.
After a few seconds you were stuck between Tom and Harrison.
'Paddy! Sam! Harry! Help!' you yelled.
Tom tackled you but you pulled him with you and he ended on top of you.
'Ahh, Tom you're a heavy shit!' you squeaked.
'Well I can't help it that you're so tiny!'
Your faces were really close and the two of you starred in each other eyes.
'Y/N I came to help!' Paddy said.
'Paddy safe me!'
Paddy helped you get Tom of you and you quickly got up seeing a laughing Harrison.
You rolled your eyes and got back inside with Paddy.
'I thought you guys were my best friends?' you told Sam and Harry.
'Oh, we thought it was Paddy!' Sam said while licking his lips.
'Now it definitely is!' you said while you put your arm around Paddy.
'Y/N!!!' you heard your mum scream from the hallway.
'Hi mum!' you said when you arrived in the hallway and your mum put her arms around you.
'I missed you my beautiful girl.' she said and she let you go with tears in her eyes.
'Don't cry mum!' you said and you pulled her in another hug.
'Hello Y/N.' your stepdad just said, he was a hard man but took good care of your mum.
After your dad past away when you were really young, Harrison and you became really close since your mum was always working.
When you were in high school Martin, your stepdad, came into your lives and he only treated your mum well.
Didn't really care about you or Harrison, it was a hard time but you got through it together and the Hollands helped you a lot.
'Dinner is ready!' Nikki's happy voice said.
'Great! I'm starving!' Harry said and all of you walked into the dining room and ate the delicious food.

'Y/N? You coming?' Tom asked.
It was already getting late and you and, Tom decided to go back home and now Tom was picking a movie to watch.
You changed into your sport legging and a tank top.
You walked into Toms living room and say down on his couch.
You felt Tom stare at you.
'What ya staring at Thomas?' you asked him with a smirk.
'I told you to stop calling me Thomas!' he said and took a seat next to you, changing the subject.
You laughed and saw that he picked 'Civil War'.
'Tom again?' you sighed, you loved Marvel but Tom choice it 26th times already.
'It's my fav!' he said.
'I know Tom, we already watched it 100 times!'
'That's not true!'
'Okay, but you know—' you got cut of by the doorbell from your own apartment.
'One sec.' you said to Tom and ran to your own door.
'Surprise!' Charles Melton yelled when you opened the door.
'Charles! Hi!' you said to him and gave him a hug. 'Come in!' you added.
He stepped into your apartment and saw Tom standing there.
'Hi man, I'm Charles.' he said to him.
Was that jealousy in Toms eyes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 90 54
A girl named Violet Willows lives across from a boy name Thomas Holland and his brothers. They would always play in the street till it got dark. Viol...
197K 3.4K 32
β˜†κ§ π“πšπ€πž 𝐚 π‚π‘πšπ§πœπž κ§‚β˜† ❝ Darling, I need you to trust me ❞ (Β―'*β€’.ΒΈ,€°'✿.q.:* *.:q.✿'°€,ΒΈ.β€’*'Β―) You apply for a makeup job for an upcoming fil...
257K 4.4K 39
You are Harrison Osterfield's sister who has been living in America for the past couple of years, it has been getting very rough over there and after...
161K 5.3K 28
Seventeen-year-old Betty Cooper leads a pretty normal, predictable life in Riverdale until Veronica Lodge, the new girl in town, and her 'step-brothe...