The Plug's Niece

By BabyLovee23

Kamiya wanted to be a simple girl with a simple life but she couldn't with what the job her uncle has and she... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20‼️
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28💍
29‼️
30‼️
Epilouge -1 year later 😇
Book 2 is out 💗
Note ‼️

9

12.4K 387 17
By BabyLovee23

King 👑

Me and Kamiya was in this big ass master bedroom just chilling. She just went to the bathroom and was taking forever in it.

Few minutes later she came out in a Red bra and panties set . She walked over to the bed and did a spin.

"You like it daddy" she said all seductively.

I didn't say anything I just picked her up and drop her on the bed lightly. I took her panties off and started eating her out .

"A-Ahhh shit y-yeah baby " she moan . She came after a few minutes she came . I took off her bra and take each nipple into my mouth given each attention. I looked up at her and she looked like she was enjoying it.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" I asked her looking in her eyes.

"Just go easy on me " I nodded my head.

I took off my clothes and grab the condom from my pockets and slide it on.

"If it hurts to much let me know" she nodded her head and I slide in slow. Damn her shit tight and wet as fuck I thought in my head. Then put all of me in her I heard her gasp so I let her get used to my size.

I pulled in and out of her slowly for a while . " ahhhh" I heard he Moan . After that I knew that the pain gone away so now I pick up the speed and put her legs in the air. She squeezed her walls around me and it made me groan "stop that shit" I told her.

" A-A-AHHHHHHH SHIT MHMMMM OH MY GOD" she moaned out louder then the last. I flip her over so that I was behind her without putting out. I started deep strolling from the back All you can hear was how wet she was and her ass hit me .

I pick up the speed roughly and she came so hard for the second time and bust in the condom. I pulled out and throw the condom away in the trash by the bed and lay down tired. For a virgin her shit was fire I think I might love her ass.

"How you feel?" I asked her.

"In pain but it felt good I see why girls be wanting dick " she laughed then we went to sleep.

Morning
James🅱️

When Max let me in the house it was nothing but silence I walked in further to see Kamiya getting off my elevator limping with sweat pants and a crop top.

She looked up from her phone and saw me . She smiled and went into the kitchen. I only let them spend the night here tonight because it was her birthday she still can't live here til 4 more months.

"Why you limping ?" I asked her she looked up from the fridge and looked embarrassed.

"I bust my ass on the stairs this morning trying to give King his phone before he left " she said.

"Oh so he did leave on time I thought I might have to talk to him "

"No uncle j you know he respect you to much to even think about disappointing you" she laughed.

"Yeah what ever I about to smoke this blunt you down" I said.

"I don't smoke " she lied. I know she smokes because the game room would smell like nothing but weed when she leave it at night.

"You don't have to lie I know you do plus your 18 now you can smoke with the big boys " I chuckled.

"Uncle J Kingston is a big boy he had me smoke a whole blunt by myself I was so scared because I've never smoke one by myself before" I burst out laughing at her.

"Whats funny ?" She asked twisting up her face.

"You so young when it comes to smoking I bet king was the first to get you high " I chuckled thinking of the first time I got her mother high that shit been funny.

"No Lyric was actually over the summer " she laughed.

I shake my head and light the blunt. We was done smoking 2 blunts and we just was in the kitchen talking about everything till her friend Kim walked in.

"Hey Kamiya Hi Mr.James" she said before getting a water and walking out.

An hour done went by and I left to go check on the trap. Kamiya was coming back home tonight so I had let Max get Ron to stay with her because I need him with me.

I've had King , Rex , Tim and Max come on this mission with me. We're meeting with this top dealer from Europe and he was offering a lot of money but I want to see what type of person he was first.

Waiting for him out in the mountains a big truck finally pulled up. Two guys got out and walked over to us.

"This seem a little to planed for my liking " King whispered behind me.

When they got over to us both look at all us. " James McKevel ?" The light skin one asked.

"That's me " I said stepping forward.

The dark skin one when back the the truck and came back with a guy with a black mask on his face. I heard my crew behind me move a little I know they was ready to shot.

I looked behind me and told them to stand down. I didn't want this to turn out to be a shot out in the mountains.

"James ?" The masked guy say but his voice sound to familiar.

"Yo " I sad and he took off his mask. Everybody but King and Rex gasp.

"Victor ? I know damn well I seeing shit"asked shock. He smirked and lick he bottom lip.

"What the fuck " Max said.

"Looks like you see a ghost my mans" he smirked.

"I know I seeing one " Max said.

"Been a while haven't it" Victor said with a grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAVED By 💙

Teen Fiction

844K 27.9K 56
After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at the nearest place she finds she meets Hea...
30.3K 842 24
Asia was one of the prettiest girls in school. She was extremely smart, she had the best choice of clothing and she could dance any style of dance. ...
98 12 10
Well, who doesn't love a little romance story? What if it's a school romance? A cherry on the top, it's a romance from the point of view of a young t...
8.6K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...