It started with you

asher_rose tarafından

"What's so bad about me? Why do you hate me so much!" I yell at him through my tears and his body stiffens. H... Daha Fazla

01. Goodbye
02. Memories
03. MY BROTHER?!
04. Truth or dare.
05. That was a threat
06. House of cards
07. Fresh start
08. Halloween
09. Perfect Timing
10. Tipsy?
11. This is asher
12. Real. Not real.
13. mommy dearest
14. I wonder if guys can PMS
15. Thanksgiving
17. Harry who?
18. Sour Patch Kid
19. XOXO
20. New wardrobe
21. Three greek gods
199K READS!!!
22. All cleaned up
23.princess
24. Its not fine
25. Distraction
26. Just a girl that likes a boy
27. Where were you
28. Youre with me
29. Youre not special
30. A tall glass of you.
31. I'll take good care of her
32. I want my bubby.
33. Im watching you baylor cambell
34. Surfing
35. Crack of lightning
36. That went to shit.
37. Hes hurting too
38. My girl
39. Birthdays and sex gods
40. Grunge rocker couple
41. You've got it bad.
42. Rosie
43. Soul mates
44. Heart in a box.
45. Understanding
46. Figure buster
47. Call me janis.
48. What are we
49. Dad?
50. Santa came!
51. Jump his bones.
52. Falling soft
53. With One comes the other.
54. Dont tease me
55. New beginnings
56. Take a look at my girlfriend.
Alternative Cliffhanger Ending Pt 1.
Alternative Cliffhanger Ending Pt.2
Book 2 and possible spinoffs
Book 2 published!!!
A letter to my fans

16. On top

31.7K 900 191
asher_rose tarafından

"Happy thanksgiving!" Leah smiles as she walks into my apartment with a dish in her hands. I smile at her and take the food out of her hands and give her a hug.

"What time is your thanksgiving?" I ask her as she takes a seat at the kitchen table.

"We already had our thanksgiving, we're early birds, so I'm all yours."

"Good. I have zero help this year. Cam is at work and Asher is god knows where and-" I go to say the rest of my thought but I can't, Leah catches on to my hanging sentence and quickly recovers, trying to make me feel better.

"Good thing you have chef Michael! In the house right!" She smiles as she bumps her hip into mine and I smile at her sadly and shake my head, trying to keep away the tears.

"Hey I'm here too." Ty calls in from the couch with a bowl of popcorn as he continues to watch hallmark shows.

"Ty! What are you doing get your ass up and give me a hug you freak!" Leah squeals and runs over to Ty and they hug each other.

"Ty you have sat there and occasionally told me good job. You're no help."

"I'm more of a moral support kinda person." He says and sits back down and watches his show.

"Okay what time is dinner suppose to be done?" Leah asks as she heads back into the kitchen to me.

"Uh... yea, Uhm six." I mumble and her eyebrows shoot up and she stares at me wide eyed.

"I know you didn't just say six! Bay its four fifteen right now!"

"I know! I know! I've been trying to cook but I just can't. I wasn't the chef! I was the person who took the chefs orders!"

"Okay we can do this, let's just turn the oven up really high and put the turkey in."

"Good idea!" I agree with her and we preheat the oven to the highest setting.

"Idiots. You two are idiots." Me and Leah both jump when we hear a deep voice behind us and I see Asher walking towards us, dressed impeccably.

He has on black dress pants with a blue button up shirt with about three of the top buttons unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up.

He runs his hands through his neat hair making it stay back from his eyes and he reaches for the oven.

He turns it back down to the correct temperature and looks at us incredulously.

"You guys have no idea how to cook do you? Cause your 'great idea' would have either started a fire, or burnt the turkey. Give me the apron I'm taking over." He demands and reaches his hands out for me to give him the apron I'm wearing. I raise a questioning eyebrow but hand him the filthy black apron.

"Did you even clean it?" He asks and I roll my eyes and place my hands on my hips.

"Of course I washed it off." I state incredulously, he thinks I'm dumb. When I tell him this though he just stares at me with an 'are you kidding me' face and I shrug.

"What?"

"I'm so glad I showed up. You have to take the neck and giblets out of the turkey, so stick your hand up it's ass and pull it out." My mouth drops as Me and Leah make a disgusted face.

"That's disgusting! I'm not doing that!"

"That's cooking. Get me a pair of gloves." He states and I reach under the sink for my pink rubber gloves. He grabs them without hesitation and puts them on. I try not to laugh at the six foot boy wearing an apron and my rubber pink gloves as he sticks his hand inside the turkey to clean it.

"Alright where's the stuffing." I hand him the stuffing and we start to get in a grove as we start preparing all the dishes. I feel like this is how Asher is apologizing for what he said early. I don't blame him for what he said, he came from a place of hurt and if I was in his position I probably would have said the same thing.

A small smile is on my face as we work together cooking in sync. At some point Leah winked at me and walked into the living room with Ty and left me alone in here with Asher.

I can imagine him being this sweet boy with his mom, helping her cook and do the dishes afterwards. As bad as Asher treated me after the accident I can still see he has a great heart. He's caring and thoughtful, a man to be cherished.

"What are you smiling about?" He asks as he measures out the brown sugar for the ham.

"I was just thinking about my sister. We were always the ones who did the cooking, well she would do the cooking and I would just stand here and do what she said. I know she's gone, and it hurts, but it hurts less with you here bossing me around." I wink at him with a fond smile as I finish measuring out ingredients. Once I'm done I look back up at him. His deep blue eyes are already staring at me, his eyebrows are furrowed together causing the cutest wrinkle to form between them. After a moment he looks away and shakes his head.

"How do you do that?" He asks and it's my turn to look at him confused.

"Do What?"

"How are you still thankful for something when so much has been taken from you. How can you stand here and smile doing the same thing you did with your sister only now it's without her."

"I guess I've come to the realization that no matter how much I want my sister back, nothing can ever change the fact that she's dead. So why should I sit in my room all day crying as I drown myself with pity, I know she wouldn't want that." I say and look down at my feet and back up into his beautiful blue eyes.

"You're stronger than me then." He says, staring directly into my eyes so intensely it makes me feel as if he's holding me. His eyes flicker to my lips for a quick second making my heart pound but he turns back towards his food and I do the same.

"I guess you're doing the same for me." He says and I raise an eyebrow at him questioningly and he continues to explain.

"My mom and I. We always cooked together. Everyday when I got home from school I would run to the kitchen and my mom would already have all the ingredients out for lunch. She would walk me through it and we would stay in the kitchen for hours just cooking and talking and laughing."
I smile at Asher as he finishes his story. My heart is in awe at how close he was with his mom. I can't help but smile when I think about twelve year old Asher running inside his home to cook with his mommy. It had to be the cutest thing ever. My mind is going crazy at how much he is opening up to me.

"Wow badass Asher hill was a mommas boy." I smile and bump my shoulder into his. I can see the smirk on his lips he's trying so hard to fight back.

"You tell anyone I'll tell them I caught you smelling my dirty underwear." He jokes this time with a big closed lip smile.

"You wouldn't."

"Hey guys." Asher calls out to Leah and ty and they look in my direction.

"It's not true!" I shout as Asher says he caught me sniffing his underwear.

"Damn Bay I always knew you had a fetish but dirty underwear?" Ty jokes and Asher starts busting out laughing. I grab the closest thing to me which was the flour and grab a handful and throw it at him. He stops laughing abruptly and looks down at his now white apron and looks back up at me deviously.

My heart starts pounding and I feel like I just made a huge mistake. I try to run but as I'm running I feel something hit my back and I hear a crack. I stop and feel my back and my hand comes in contact with something slimy and I realize it's an egg.

He threw an egg at me!

"Oh it's on!" I say as I grab the ketchup bottle and squirt it at him. He dodges my rain of ketchup and grabs the carton of eggs and starts throwing them at me. Through the corner of my eye I see Leah and Ty paused their movie and are now standing at the edge of the kitchen watching us amused.

"Don't start something you can't win princess."

"You should take your own advice Hill." I say with a devilish grin and duck behind the kitchen table as he throws another egg. Then an idea hits me as I watch him standing there waiting for me to stand back up.

I crawl under the table and grab his legs and pull him down making him fall. I hurriedly grab the eggs and sit on top of him. I pin his arms under my knees and sit on his stomach. My heart is pounding as I feel his abs beneath me but I don't care. The butterfly's swirl in my stomach as he lays on the ground looking up at me with such emotion. He's not even trying to move anymore.

"Look who's on top now Mommas boy." I say flirtatiously as I grab an egg and hold it over his head about to break it. But he just smirks at me and it makes my racing heart skip a beat. Both of our breaths are heavy as we smile at each other. Ashers smile turns into a mischievous grin and it honestly kind of scares me so I press down on his hands harder.

"You just wanted on top didn't you. Princess if you wanted me all you had to do is say so." His voice is low and husky as he sucks his bottom lip between his teeth and I can't help but stare at him while he does so. He pulls is hands from out from under my knees and I'm too frozen in place to try to stop him. Slowly he reaches one hand up and cups the back of my neck as he pulls me down towards him. My heart is going to explode and I feel like the butterfly's in my stomach are about to burst out. Our lips are inches apart and right when I think we might actually kiss he flips me around and pins my hands behind my head. He bends down towards me slowly making his waist push down on mine as he leans forward. I can feel his hard on through his pants and I know he's pressing it into me on purpose. He stops moving forward when his face is only inches away from mine. My legs are buzzing with excitement and I've never wanted anyone more than I do right now.

"We can always take turns switching positions."
His voice is low as he winks at me and my heart is beating so fast in my chest I feel like I might pass out. I hope he can't tell how hard I'm breathing right now.

"Ow! Ow!" Ty hollers and then the front door opens.

"What the hell is going on here?" Cams voice booms through the apartment and if I was the one still on top right now I would have done jumped three feet away but Asher just gives me one last look with his ravenous eyes and gets up.

"Our roommate here thought she could declare a food fight and come out on top. She was wrong."
He states with a deep chuckle and goes back to cooking as if that whole situation didn't escalate from zero to horny in a matter of seconds.

-

A/N; hey guys another update here for you! Hope you like it!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

76.7K 11.6K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
153K 11.7K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
54.1K 739 29
Tomorrow x Togethers reactions for our boys! Please feel free to send any requests or recommendations!! Please make sure to follow me on tumblr @ ith...
4.5M 160K 42
"What a brilliant idea, Bonnie. Now his friends saw us with it." I shook my head. "Hey, don't try to pin this whole thing off on me. I was only tryin...