Destiny✔

By afa786

Assalamuvalikum wa wahramatullahi wa barkathuhu to all readers.. fariha is a Muslim teenage girl. fariha is a... More

New life with Past
first day
First meeting
unexcepetd neighbour's
The party
love blossom in air
Detention
My past
He ignores me..
surprise..surprise..!!!
Jealousy..!!
Feelings Started On Him ..??
The Proposal..!!
Heart break
Locked In Heart..!!
My Life Is You..!!
Sweet Touches..!!
Will You Be Mine..!?
Our Destiny..!!
Authors Note

Sad mornings..!!

228 55 61
By afa786

Assalam u valikum guys

Hope all r doing well in u r lifes❤

The story continues....

Fariha's pov :

It's was almost one week .."we haven't even seen  other". Every morning i woke up to meet amaan ..

"As usual it was a sad mornings" ..." I can't have enough dare to face him".
After that incident he gonna hate me much..

"Every morning I pray to Allah.. .ya Allah please  be with him. Don't make him feel alone..ya Allah please take care of him."

"My head is paining very hard"..my eyes are tried of crying. "I was feeling I'll everyday by day". "I didn't attend the any classes from one week ".

"My parents are worried about my health and the annoying behaviour of me". Most of hours I spent in my room.

Fariha fariha...

"I heard  momma is calling out my name".

"I was in deep thoughts ..on hearing my name I back to reality".

" I went at down stairs to look momma what she needs"...

For a seconds ..i stood in a shock..

"I saw my all friends are waiting for me in hall". They all rushed towards me and hugged me tightly...except Ayan.

Though they hugged me ..my eyes are searching for amaan..i got upset

What happen to you..? Why are you not attending the class since one week..? Ujma , huda, hana sounded at once.

"I was feeling ill".. this is not good fariha you have to inform us ..

"AREN'T WE YOUR FRIENDS"..?? Ayan was looking upset while questioning me..

No not like that ayan..."you all are mean to the whole world to me".

"Fariha are you okay"..? Huda whispered in my ear as she smells me everywell..

"Yeah yeah".. I diverted the topic..

So fariha... so what ayan...??

"You have to come today for ujma's house with us".

But why ayan.. ?? "Because we plan to spend today in ujma's house ..her parents out of the city" ..
No no ayan " I can't come"..

"Fariha you should go you feel good with your friends ".momma said me

"I don't want to listen any excuses you have to that's it". Now I'm going to amaan house ..and make him come along us..by hearing amaan name" my heart skip a beat ".

I want to see him... so I have to go ..
Ok I will get ready in 5 min...a big smile on my friends faces..

"I'm excited to see him". Ya Allah dont make him hate me so much ..

Amaan's pov:

Everyday I want to see her but I don't have enough courage ..

"Inside  I'm dieying everyday a little bit".

" I was not at feeling well from inside".

Amaan my bro"where are you"..?

" I'm not going to leave this Umar". I muttered to myself. I open the door in anger..

Sudden.. I saw it was Ayan.. Calling me.. He hugged me "I miss you so much bro".

"I forced my lips to smile at him".

"I'm so upset with you why you didn't let me know your suffering from fever".. Though I called you many times you didn't left my call.. He said

"sorry bro".. I didn't answer any calls..

OK OK no problem....

Now let's go.. We are going to have fun today..

Where.. Why Ayan..??

No I can't come.. Ayan I'm not feeling well..

"Always this was the problem with you both".. He said in upset tone.

Both..?? I gave a confusion look..

"Yeah you and fariha". he said

We try hard to convince her finally she agreed..

Please bro.. Lets go..

" A sweet name that my ears haven't heard in my life".. She was so pure and soft as rose.

I want to go.. I'm eager to see her.

Hey bro he pated on my shoulder.. I woke up from my thoughts..

OK Ayan.. I will come.. That's my bro he hugged me again..

"Ammi I'm going to my friend house". Tears fall down from her cheeks..

"Ammi what happen to you" ..? Why are you crying..?? I wept out her tears..

"It was totally one week that your going out today ".

"I hugged her". She will be yours amaan... Your love is pious so Allah will help you to hers..

Inshaallah ammi....

"I went out by taking my car keys"

come on girls... "You girls are never Endup gossiping about each other" .. Ayan said by laughing.

"I was waiting for her". She haven't come yet..

" I silenty stood beside at my car".

Fariha's pov :

"We all moved towards Ayans car".

I was looking at amaan's car.. Had he agreed to come.. The only question in my mind..

I slowly stepping towards the Ayan's car.. As I reach there I saw all seats are filled... "All are occupied their seats" ..

There was no space for me..

What about me guys..?? I asked

Oh sorry fariha.. Ujma said

Its OK.. Why can't we join in amaan car.. She said

Exactly what I want.. I said to myself.. A smile on my face.

Ujma and me went to take a seat in amaan's car..

She was looking very happy..

She took a seat beside amaan..

I took a back seat... He gave a race to his car started to drive..

"I was staring him in the mirror".
By looking at him... I felt so happy.

He didn't trun his head back.. Atleast to see me.. "Is he know that I was in his car and glaring continusly"... ??

The whole ride I was staring at him.. After some time my thoughts got distracted...

"Ujma was talking a lot with amaan". She was concerning about him..

How is your fever amaan..???? you didn't attend any class from one week.. I miss you a lot...

"Oh my god really", had he was suffering from fever but I haven't know about him..

Good.. Ujma he smile at her..

She was getting so close with amaan... I'm trying to control my emotions...

Finally we reached... Well

We all headed to ujma's house.. But I'm still worried about him.. I want to ask him how he was..??

"I kept looking at him". But he was unaware of this.. That a mad girl is watching her continously..

On another side... Where Ujma getting close to amaan.. I didn't like it at all..

All we gathered at one place.. And started playing games.. "Where amaan and I are like behaving as strangers"... He didnt try to talk with me once..

As they all did a lunch.. Where amaan didn't had his lunch and me too.. They call us but we declined by saying later we will..

Its was almost mid afternoon they got tried.. They all went to take rest..in different rooms.. Except Ujma.

"where amaan and Ujma are sitting on sofa and watching football which one is my favorite".
"I decided to make a soup for him". He will recover soon..

Though I was cutting the vegetables.. He and she is was getting mingle easily...

"she was tried and decided to leave to take rest". While she was leaving she sightly move his hairs with her fingers and smile at him..

He replied her smiling....

"it hurts me a lot". I got angry on amaan.. How could he smile at her.. Though he loves.... M... E...

" I was out of my control.. Suddenly I cut my finger "...

Ouchhhh... I said and started crying..

"it was bleeding continously" ....

He suddenly stand from his place...

"He rushed immediately towards me"..

Amaan's pov :

I heard fariha voice.... Is she is crying..??

"I concentrately make my ears open".. Again I heard that her voice yes... She said ouch and started crying...

"I rushed towards her immediately without waisting a second".

Fariha is anything wrong...??

She turn her face towards me... She was crying... Hey what happens...??

Where I observed her... For a moment my heart stopped beating..

Ya Allah... Your bleeding... You loss much blood..

I was in a panicked stage... Doesn't thought my mind what to do.. I immediately looked sourndings ...I grabbed first aid box and luckily I found that... On other side my heart is beating faster and faster..

She was crying... I immediately gave a first aid to her finger...

Thank God... I was sacred a lot

In the way of relaxing I hugged tightly... Uff...

What... She hugged me tightly... She pressed his hands on back... She was crying with a pain...

"when I was with her.. I felt that it was a perfect moment in my life".

I wish I could spent this moment throughout my life.

Fariha is everything right..? I asked her by taking myself back.. But she didn't let me go.. She pull me closer ...

After a minute... She released me, can you please tell me now how it happened...??? I asked her impatiently..

"I wiped out her tears"... Stopping crying..

Amaan... Amaan... It was...

Yes fariha... Go head.

" I was cutting vegetables for the soup". But unexpectedly I cut my finger..

Are you mad..?? I didn't thought you are care less

Who told you to do soup..?? There are so many dishes why you don't you choose any of them...

Luckily the knife doesnt go deep.. Otherwise your finger will be in trouble..

"Here I'm waiting for your answer". Could you please open your pretty mouth fariha.. I asked her in anger..

I... I... Was... Was

Now speak up.. I say

She got afraid of me...

I was making soup for you I heard you are ill so I was... She said in a soft voice..

Who told you to make for me.. I asked her in a harsh tone..

Stop it amaan ... Why are you talking in a harsh tone... I cant bear this rude behaviour of you... It's hurt me so much... Again she started crying..

Oh sorry sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you..

" Do you know I was so worried of you". So I got anger

"I can't see tears in your eyes".. It make me do anything for you..

"my love is unconditional towards you"..

I could see a spark in her eyes which is full of love"...

Now come with me.. I hold her hand tightly...

Fariha's pov :

He hold me tightly... We both moved towards the dinning table...

He served a food.. And he feed with me a spoon..

How lovely and sweet moment...

I just lost in his world competley..
"Amaan please join with me and you too eat with me please"..

He also eat little bit with me...

He cared me a lot... I felt relax he was talking to me..

The hug healed me a lot... For one week wounds

After one hour all my friends are came and join us..

They all are in a shock... By seeing a blood drops in a kitchen room.. I told them how it happen... Then they relax.. We enjoyed a lot and I just was lost in amaan thoughts..

But still I was not ready to accept my love for him...

So guys this was the longest chapter comparing to before chapters .. ❤❤

Let's say how will fariha is going accept her feelings for amaan or not.. ❤❤

Hope you like this chapter guys❤

Stay tune guys.. Will come to know what will happen.. In upcoming chapters ❤

Thank you so much for the love towards this pair❤❤

Thus the chapter dedicated to all my frnds n lovely readers stay blessed❤❤❤

Do you vote n comments on this chapter guys ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.4K 68
The tale of separation and reunion of two childhood friends who were destined to be together. ________________________________ It's a story of two ch...
36.8K 3.4K 46
All right reserved 2019 Completed(not edited) He looked into my eyes, with so much adoration in his eyes "I love you," he whispered. I can feel his b...
442 26 11
story description HALAL FANFIC: A boy who use to study with a Muslim girl in high school without knowing he started to gain feelings towards her...
12.4K 1.5K 22
Farrah Ahmed wishes for a cliché life, one in which she would have a pleasant childhood, become a rebellious teenage girl and graduate college with a...