wrong number | zach herron

By applebottomjeanssss

"hello, i'm zach" started: august 6th finished: august 16th More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
epilogue.

thirty.

3.1K 59 2
By applebottomjeanssss

after the beach day, gabbie insisted coming back to my apartment with me. right now, she is raiding my closet.

"what are you doing?"

"we're going out."

she throws a dress at me and pushes me into the bathroom. i don't even have time to ask questions.

after i am dressed, gabbie does my hair as i do my makeup. keeping it very simple. like who do i have to impress? that's right, no one.

i didn't have a chance to do anything else as she pulls me out the front door.

i look down at my phone once we are in the car. i sigh, locking it right after. i haven't received one text from zach today. should i be worried? nah, he's probably just busy.

we go the santa monica pier. i look over at gabbie with confusion written all over my face. we could've just came here earlier right? i don't know.

she told me to go buy the tickets for the rides and then meet her by the ferris wheel. i nod and do my thing.

after waiting in that long butt line, i walk to the ferris wheel. after not seeing gabbie anywhere, i grow confused. i then make eye contact with someone, zach.

i stand there in shock as he smiles at me. he's wearing a cute button up top with his regular blank jeans. he is also holding a bouquet of roses. he slowly makes his way towards me.

i couldn't wait any longer, i ran and jumped into his arms. this time without knocking us over.

we later on met up with jack and gabbie. we enjoyed our "double date". but all i could think of was..

best. surprise. ever.

- - - - -
one more chapterrrr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 106 15
Autumn is a famous figure skater that is living in Ireland with her two best friends and her family of course. Paddy is the brother of the Tom Hollan...
1M 33K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
152K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...