𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 | 𝐤𝐦𝐬...

By lady_arisa

ON EDIT "I like you." "Well,i don't." "I won't give up." "Good luck then,Kim Myungsoo." COMPLETED ON 2015 - H... More

start
angel
curiosity
saviour
special
rivals
man in love
obstacles
festival
inception
stolen
issues
day-out
minor
nightmare
avoidance
torment
shameless lie
insanity
liar
fool
who
still
Side Story: First Meeting
truths
capture
romeo
after
special chapter: behind the scenes
LASTROMEO2

juliette

5.4K 132 28
By lady_arisa

{ I recommend you to listen to INFINITE's BE BACK song as reading this chapter. Keep on repeating the song!}

Ah Ri

Wicked laughters filled my ears.I must not lost consciousness now,especially with my condition like this.They could do something inappropriate to me while i'm out.No matter how pain my body is suffering now,i can't fall unconscious.

My uniform has been tore and they gave me cuts around my thighs just for fun like i'm just some kind of doll.My body lied limp on the ground,my hands are starting to feel tired since they have it tied still on my back as well as my legs with a piece of cloth.

I forced my heavy eyelids open and to see one of the guy raising his phone up until i heard a camera been captured.My eyes widened,he did not just took a picture of me like this.

"Saving for memory?" teased one of the mate as walking towards him,taking a glance to his phone either.

"Are you kidding me? No way.But,i'm sending one to him." the guy with the phone smirks at me but then focuses back to his phone and somehow he looks like he was typing something.

"Him? Who're you talking 'bout?"

"Who else? Kim Myungsoo."

My breath caught in the back of my throat.His name was mentioned by them and how my heart was messed in a fast rhythm.There's no way they're really going to involve Myungsoo here right?

Just by the thought of how there is a small possibility he could find me here terrifies me.If he came along he would be out-numbered and they could beat the crap out of him-or worst,kill him.

My thoughts are even gone to think about how worried my parents could i'm not at home for a night-or probably never will.I wonder how Donghae might be frantically searching for me right now.I slowly shut my both eyes closed;feeling how thirsty i am right now.

Kim Myungsoo,

Don't come,please.

Myungsoo

I stopped in my tracks the moment a wind blew past me.I don't even know it is just my feeling nor did i heard them whispered my name in a brief moment.I shut my eyes tight and clenches both fists on my sides.

"Hey,you alright there man?" i heard Sunggyu asked who is beside me.

"Yeah." i nodded.

"Well then,let's start with the plan now,shall we?" We all nodded towards our eldest hyung.Sungyeol patted my shoulder before slightly squeezing me-attempt to assure me as he gave me an 'everything's gonna be alright' look.

Until i finally walked into the elevator to my Father's office in his company.As soon as i entered it,i pressed the floor button of where it was located.

"We'll be waiting as long as you just pressed the button,Myungsoo." was Dongwoo's final words before the elevator door closed and their appearances disappeared behind it.

In this silence elevator,i recalled back the plan that we had done back before we reached this place.

-FLASHBACK-

"Your fiancee is the one behind all these?" Sungjong mumbled while i still just glaring at the phone in Sungyeol's hand hardly even listening to their confusions.

She did this? But..why?

Although how strongly i dislike her but behind those masks was her true colors? But why would she kidnapped Ah Ri? This doesn't make sense.

"What do we do now,Myungsoo?" Mari looked at me-her eyebrows were knitted together and anger flashes behind her eyes,knowing her best friend has just been kidnapped by my 'fiance'.

I was still in the deep thoughts of why she would have Ah Ri instead of me? Sure her Father's company has gone bankrupt but didn't it solve her enough to be marry to me so she could get all the wealth back?

The case about her Father have a drug dealers and even ecstasy should have been in the news but why does no one even heard about it?

Or is it because they bribed the reporters nor anyone that knows about this problem to shut their mouth and mind their own business?

"I guess we just have to ask Hye Won herself." i said firmly.

"But wouldn't that be too risky?" Woohyun joined in;

"What if her men kidnapped you either? Or even ended up killing you!"

I shook my head, "I have you guys remember?"

They rose their eyebrow at me in confusion,

"What do you mean?" Hoya uttered,

"I'm meeting with Kim Hye Won by my Father's company.I say,we should confront her there." i explained shortly,

"Are you mad? It's IN your Father's company!" Sungyeol argued,while i just smiled triumphantly.

"Exactly."

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

The elevator produced a 'DING' sound means i have reached destination.As soon as the door open,the 2 figures caught my sight.

My Father sitting behind his usual working desk,another one is Kim Hye Won who stood opposite him.Smiling innocently as if nothing ever happened.

"Ah,Myungsoo.You're here." she flashes me a bright smile before walking towards my way whilst i walked to their direction and stopped in front of my Father.

Examining his face,he sure does looks paler and even skinnier than Mother had told me.My heart clenched at the sight of him but nonetheless,i bowed deeply down to him.

"I've come to visit you,Father."

He only nodded and flashes me a small but yet firm smile.Until Hye Won reaches out to me-linking her arms to mine.I tried my best not to punch her squarely on the face now.Who knows these hands might have hurt Ah Ri.

"You've come late.I just finished my lunch with Father." she whined-soothing my arms which disgust me to the limit.

"I'm sorry i have come late.I have a project to be finished by today.I promise this will be the last."

It is strange how my Father wouldn't even answer any of my excuses.Usually he would have been scolding me or yelling at me like i'm some kind of lower soldier and he is the general.

"Father,are you feeling well?" my forehead creased at how his face looks really tired right now.I loosen Hye Won's grip on mine and went to beside him.

"I'm fine.Why don't you..talk with Hye Won first.I think i would be resting here for a while." his voice croaked and i felt a slight relief.

"Yes." i muttered,motioning one of the men who guarded near the elevator to come closer to us and guiding him to his bed chamber here.He have a spare bed chamber here in case his works has piled up and he needed to stayed the overnight here.

I stared at his back with the help of our bodyguard towards his room.His backs is even getting smaller and skinnier either behind those suits.

"Myungsoo,what took you so long?" Hye Won's voice snaps me out from my mind.Reminding me about my unfinished case here.Gritting my teeth,i tried to suppressing down the hard tone that are coming out from my mouth,

"Let's talk somewhere else," i spoke-walking away from her ahead knowing she would follow behind me.And she did.We went out from the office room and walks down the hallways.As i expected,a few bodyguards of hers are following us either in order to protect their master.

In the end of the hallways,i found an empty meeting room.Of course i know this place so well that is why i went here instead of other places that must be occupied by now.

"Tell them to wait outside." i muttered beside her.

She obliged me and told every one of them just to guard outside the door instead of going in with us.If they does,i would be dead.I took this chance to took out my phone and as quick as a lightning,i pressed Sunggyu's contact name.Calling him and let it on as i sink it back into my pocket.

"What's wrong? Is there something serious?" i heard worried in her tone.Not the kind of worry she would be worrying about me.But,must be how afraid she was right now probably of me knowing the absence of Ah Ri's presence.

Well,she sure got that right.

I sat on the couch and faked a smile,gesturing with my hand to her sitting on my lap.Seconds later,a wide smile spread across her face and she did sat on my lap with her hands locking behind my neck.

"Well,i didn't know that you've changed these past few days.What happened?" she whispered right beside my ears.A small chuckles slipped through my lips as i looked up at her,

"Just wondering where did you went off to last night?"

"M-me? I was...at my own place.My Father is paying a visit." she stuttered.Means she's lying isn't she?

"Hyeong-dong,what happened to that place?" i asked-straight to the point.I felt her whole body tensed.She soon got up from me.

"What are you talking..about?" she fake a smile.

"You do know what i'm talking about Kim Hye Won." my smile soon disappears into a stoic ones;still sitting comfortably on the couch.

"You took me here and seduce me just to talk about this?" she frowned,

"How about you?" i stood up,facing her fully this time.

"What do you mean?"

"Stop playing dumb.Where the hell is Ah Ri? What did you do to her?"

Her eyes widened as she stood frozen onto the floor as she had not seen this coming.Her legs as well as the pupils inside her eyes trembles in great fear.

Bulls eye.

"Wh-what are you--What are you talking about Kim Myungsoo!" she yelled,still deciding to play with the act.

"I don't know what you're talking about.I'm out of here." she walked past through me in a rush.Probably how terrified she is what i could done to her right here right now.Well,she's too late for that.'Cause i am at my limit of killing someone.

She opened the door and shrieks.I spun around slowly to see her men are down.Lying on the floor in an unconscious state.As well as my mates standing above them with red knuckles they have.

Hye Won took a step back, "Wh-who are you! What did you do to them!?" she demanded.

"The question is,what did YOU do to our President!" yelled Sungyeol right after he kicked one of the men's head on the floor like he was some kind of doll.

"Y-you all...are mad!" Hye Won's head shot back to me.

My gaze hardened and my jaw tightened.I couldn't hold myself back any longer.And so i found myself launching towards her and grabbed her by the neck.

I then dragged her towards the only window in the room before slamming it opened carelessly that the handler went spoiled.Ignoring her crying and screaming,i yank her forward until her head are in a threat that she could fell from this 13th storey room when i could just lets go off my hand from her neck.

"Myungsoo!" yelled one of my mate behind me knowing i had went too far.But still,i am sick of this lady.

"One more time,Where is she?" i questioned her carefully,pressing my tone down on each words.She grabs my wrist,trying to pry herself off from my grip although i know it is useless.

"Answer me!"

"Ansan!" she cried out,

"Ansan,where?" i hissed lowly at her,

"Ansan,by the side of the Sa-Dong sea.An abandoned smoke company!There's where she is!" her voice trembled.

After seconds assuring her horrified expression once more,I knew she is telling the truth.I roughly pulls her back into the room and let go of her as she fell immediately onto the floor.

"Let's go." i uttered quickly heading towards my friends who is still in shock looking at my sudden behavior.Ignoring the loud sobbing and muffling crying sound from her.

"She's just a girl.." mumbled Sungjong beside me as we rushed down the stairs instead of taking the long queuing elevator.I smirked;knowing how soft-hearted he would be as always.

"Do i look like i care."

"That must be it!" exclaimed Mari who sat behind me,pointing to a huge old factory.I nodded and drove over.We stopped quite far from the place and knowing there must be some gangsters Hye Won have hired to keep a sharp look out.

"What's plan B now?" ask Hoya as soon as they got down from their cars and surrounded me.

"What else,barge in and kick their ass off." i spoke.Walking towards the place.I don't hear any complains means they agreed with me.I truly had to thank them.

"You stay here,it's too dangerous for you to come." I glance back at Mari who is silently following us,

"But..why!?" she glared; i rolled my eyes in annoyance as she continued,

"I can do karate and taekwondo before you know it!" she argued again.

"Just STAY HERE.Got that?" i narrowed my eyes at her.In a matter of second i heard her sighing as she giving in,

"FINE." she huffed and went back to the vehicles to hide in case someone might sees her.With that,we continued our way and not too long until we all gathered in front of what it seems to be the main door of this huge place.It's time.

Author

The place sure look it has been isolated and abandoned for years.The metal of the building has rusted and it seems to be a desert here.Nonetheless,the heat of the sun are hitting above them.There are even bare dried grasses on the dried sand.

The wind blew past them and since it was too dry,resulting to be dust was blown as well in the wind.The members looked up to the building.

"This is it,guys." muttered Myungsoo.They all exchange looks to one and another before nodding and put on a determined faces on each of them.

Finally of all,Myungsoo was the first one to go ahead firstly and kick the door with all his might open.Revealing there are some men in their red hoodies-symbols of their gangs shot their heads up to them.

Quickly in action,they all separated their own ways and starts to fight with one by one.The voices of yellings and whimpering in pain could be heard throughout the places.Mirrors been broken shattered as well woods that they have used to hit one and another was fractured.

Myungsoo swung back around and gave one of the gangster a fast and powerful roundhouse kick in the ribs, he howled in torment but still raced towards him.

What would or could he do? He was stuck. He then remembered, if he gave him a sharp punch to the jaw, it would be powerful enough to knock him out, he acted fast, he threw his hand as fast and as hard as he could.He stared at the river of blood that had appeared out of his nose and gum. He spat out a few teeth and collapsed to the ground.

He quickly does a quick scan around the area.Hoping his friends would have make it in an easy way.But no,it was a win-win situation.

He saw Sungyeol was surrounded by three men when he easily took them out but didn't see another one emerging out from nowhere and hit him with a baseball bat right behind his knees-causing him to fell forward and another guy punch him right on the sin.

He was about to go and help him until another group came up and blocking his way.He was too slow for them who had already swinging punches right onto him.It burns and it stings so bad but he had to bear this longer and took the risk.

Soon,bruises has evaded his face and how blood trailed off on the corner of his lips.He won't lose easily.Myungsoo quickly acted fast and does his best martial arts.Although in the corner of his eyes,it went slow as his friends are beaten that is bruises and blood forms on every inch of their features.

However,he could possibly never doubt their fighting skills,want or not they must have a bad bruises on them.In a matter of a minute,he had the group down.He stared down at them who lied limply on the ground-unmoved means he had successfully beat them.

"Myungsoo! Go! She must be at the back!" yelled Dongwoo who was struggling from a man's grip before manage to pry him off then punches him squarely on the face.

Myungsoo hesitated for a moment.He couldn't just leave them here.He couldn't.

"Are you deaf! Move!" This time Woohyun added in,exclaiming whilst he had just kicked a guy beneath him.Blood forming inside nor outside his lips.But then again,all of them does.

"You heard him! GO!" Hoya ran behind him and gave him a push on the shoulder.This time,Myungsoo ran and slipped between himself from the scene.

"Just don't die!" Myungsoo yelled back at all of them.While they returned it with a small smirk playing across their faces.

Ahead of him,he saw Sunggyu also was heading towards the only door at the end of the hall.He was a few meters behind him until a man came out behind a pillar with a metal baseball bat.His eyes widened,and before he could yell at him to move;the man swung the bat and hit Sunggyu's back hardly.

Sunggyu's felt the pain instantly traveled alongside of his back.He stopped abruptly and fell onto the ground.For Myungsoo,as if his surroundings immediately moved in a slow motioned.

"Hyung!" he yelled out loud,dashing across and punches the man on the rib before dragging him by the collar roughly then slams his head onto the nearest wall.

His head went back to Sunggyu's figure.He ran over him and crouches down next to him,his eyes frantically looking at him in huge panic.

"Yah! Hyung!"

Sunggyu tried to stand up despite the pain he is bearing behind his back.But somehow he managed to voice out and points towards an opened-door that seems to lead up to a stairs.

"I saw her,there."

Myungsoo took a quick glance to where he is pointing with his finger and then back to his battered-face,worriedness and guilt overwhelming in his heart.

"Hyung-"

"I'll be fine.Go!" he commanded.It took Myungsoo a second until he nodded.He rose back up to his feet and dash across the hall again and then up the stairs.He could feel it,he could feel she is right here.

Almost there!

Ah Ri

"H-hey! What are you doing! Let go of me!" i was confused.Too confuse.Although how much my body is refuse to walk and how weak am i in a state right now,the who seems to be the leader continued to drag me into a door after he took off the chain from my hands and pulling me up roughly by the arm.

"Hey! I'm talking to you,you jerk!" with that,he glared down at me before i felt another hard smack across my face.I cringed in pain but i won't cry in front of them,ever.

"Shut the hell up and just do what i say!" his grip around my arm tightened.

Before i knew it,the moment i just entered the opened door,it was a staircase that leads up to what it seems to be a rooftop.I was starting to get more frightened of what they will do next to me.Throwing me down from the up?

Some of the men following up behind us and to be in a guard.

By that moment,the main metal door to the hall was abruptly slammed open by someone.The leader continues to drag me up the stairs and although how much i have struggled from his grip,he is way too strong.

A commotion and ruckus starts to erupts from the hall.Yelling of pain and mirrors been broken was heard loud and clear enough.

Is it the police?

With that,i bite the hand of the leader hard enough that cause him to cried in pain and eventually lets go of my arm.

"Argh! Why you-!"

Without wasting another second,i scrambled down the stairs again,heading towards the door where i came earlier.My sight should have landed on the scene before me but then,it landed right on a familiar figure running towards my direction.

An audible gasp slipped off my lips and my eyes widened in a great surprise.Mix emotions filling my heart,i don't even know i should be happy for joy or terrified in fear?

"Sunggyu Oppa!" i called out loud,

"President!" his face enlightens as his gaze fell on me.

"Come here,you little git!"  the leader's voice came again as he roughly yanks me towards him again.His iron grip tightened again on my arm then quickly starts dragging me up the stairs again.

"Let me go!" i fought.He ignored my yellings until without realization we had reached the top.I glance down and to see no one coming through that door.Worriedness filled me of how Sunggyu's appearance could be here.

My mind was in a mess.

Is he alone? Or did he bring a police with him? How could he know about me being kept in this place? Or...is the other members are here as well? Does that mean...

"Damn it! Where to go!" i heard the leader grumbled out loud beside me.Still having his grip on me.His eyes panickly darting around to find some exits and some run away paths.

Author

As soon as Myungsoo took a short look up and to see stairs ahead of him.He took a huge steps of each rung-instead of taking one,he took two steps of it in a rush.

"Let me go!" he heard that small faint voice rang into his ear.Making him sped up.

By that moment,he stepped out of the light and to see he was on a rooftop.But that doesn't matter.His eyes straight away landed on the girl right ahead of him.

With a man gripping her arm tight while she was struggling to pry him off.His blood boiled and he was twisted in a deep rage of how her long fringe was moved to the side of her face,resulting him to see she have scratches and wounds on her flawless skin features.

"Ah Ri!"

She shot her head toward the source of that voice,she stopped struggling for a moment when her sight caught his being a couple of meters away from her.

"Myungsoo.." she breathes out.

I'm completely sucks at describing a fighting scene! Please forgive me.

I tried to make it similar with INFINITE's 'Be Back' Music Video,but slightly changing it due to the story line of mine!

Sorry if it doesn't satisfy you enough!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 77 11
" IS ANYTHING EVER ENOUGH FOR YOU ? ,, IN WHICH TWO FORMER BESTFRIENDS , WHO BOTH UNHEALTHLY COPE , TRY AND GET THROUGH THE SCHOOL YEAR. ...
10.2K 215 23
"I'm begging you.Even if it isn't me,give love a second chance." Highest ranking -1st in #kwonsoonyoung 1st in #kwonhoshi 23rd in #seventeenimagines...
7.5K 240 55
Love.. It's not all roses.. Two people battling with their pasts and inner demons, collided together? Can they heal each other' shattered souls, or...
1M 42.6K 71
Oh dear... Stray Kids have your number? started: 03.09.18 ended: - NOTE: UNEDITED! *HIGHEST RANK: #1 in #StrayKids