6. | REMEMBER - stiles stilin...

By filteredthots

" i am covered in the remaining memories of you. " More

hola
playlist
intro
cast
1. vanished
2. remember
3. stilinski
4. breaking into a nursing home
5. torn memories
6. jeep
7. last thing
8. ghost town
9. black and white
10. visual
11. changed
12. emotional connection
13. the same kids
14. price to pay
16. amateur
17. peace summit
18. midnight
19. oxygen
20. the whole world
21. hell to pay
22. fight without seeing
23. an entire army
24. biggest fear
25. my pack
26. bonus chapter!
27. bonus bonus chapter!
202 reasons to love rachel & stiles

15. fear

611 9 1
By filteredthots

they went back into the woods and scott was running. but he wasn't just running, he looked like he was trying to run away from something.

"we can still catch him." malia said.

"catch who?" scott asked turning to look at the girls.

"the killer. what are you thinking about?" malia asked him.

"getting the bullet to argent." scott said.

"even if he's the one who fired it?" malia asked as the three of them walked up to him.

"especially if he's the one. do you hear that?" scott asked.

"heartbeats?" malia asked.

"i hear them too." rachel said.

"a lot of them. they're here." scott said.

"who?" lydia asked.

"hunters. run." scott said as he began to run.

"scott, wait!" malia shouted as the three girls ran behind him.

"scott!" rachel shouted.

scott ended up being stuck in the middle of the sheriffs department standing around him, pointing their guns at him. rachel noticed scott wolfed out and started growling.

he started to attack one of the deputies and rachel recognized it as sheriff stilinski. scott stopped once he realized who it was and got off of him.

"everybody, stay back. it's just a kid." sheriff stilinski said.

"what's wrong with his eyes?" one of the deputies asked.

"you heard the sheriff. stand down." parrish said.

lydia, rachel and malia ran over to scott and he had a look of guilt all over his face.

once all the deputies started walking away, sheriff stilinski walked over to the group.

"i'm really sorry. you don't think they saw anything, do you?" scott asked.

"no more than they're used to." parrish said looking down at the body of the hellhound.

"you wanna tell me what happened here?" sheriff stilinski asked.

"he's a hellhound." parrish pointed out.

"a dead hellhound." malia corrected making lydia glare at her.

"yep, got that." noah said.

"well, i don't get it. i didn't think you could kill a hellhound." parrish said.

"looks a lot easier than we thought." malia said making rachel glare at her this time.

"you got anything you wanna add?" sheriff stilinski asked scott.

rachel noticed scott put the bullet in his pocket. he wasn't going to tell him.

"yeah... i don't think it was just any bullet." scott said.

"i hope not." parrish said.

they all got in malias car and dropped off scott at his house. he let out a sigh and the girls were all wondering the same question.

"why didn't you say anything?" lydia asked.

"why didn't you say anything?" scott replied making them all look at him.

"why didn't either of you say anything?" malia asked as everyone turned to her.

"wait, was i supposed to say something?" malia asked.

"no, no one was supposed to say anything." rachel said.

"none of us said anything because of argent, and none of us are going to say anything until we talk to him. everybody good with that?" scott asked as malia and rachel nodded.

"as long as we talk to argent soon. immediately, would be preferable." lydia said.

"premonition?" malia asked.

"yeah. the one with the screaming, and people killing each other?" lydia asked.

"first we find argent." scott said getting out of the car and walking back to his house.

-

scott, malia and rachel were at the bunker to try and find argent.

scott was looking through the bullets to see if he could find anything that matched the one from the hellhounds wound.

malia was on her phone seeing if she could get ahold of argent.

rachel was sitting there on her phone looking through her photos and she stopped and looked at the pictures of her and stiles.

she looked up and saw scott looking at her and he gave her a small smile and she smiled back.

"he's not answering our calls or texts, he's not home, he's not here. i mean, maybe argent just doesn't wanna be found?" malia said.

"well, he... he would have his calendar on his laptop. if we crack the password..." scott suggested.

"i didn't think you had it in you." malia said as she sat in front of his laptop.

"gun!" "lots of guns." "hunter!" malia said guessing different passwords.

"no, it's not that." rachel said.

"no, it's definitely not "hunter." i mean, cause why would it be hunter because argents not even a hunter anymore, so... i mean, there's not even hunters for werewolves at all anymore, right? so why would anybody think that there was a hunter in the woods when it was actually just deputies?" malia said.

"what?" scott asked.

"nothing." malia replied.

scott broke into one of argents boxes and he saw that it was filled with guns.

"uh, guys, i, i don't think that argent took off from beacon hills. i think he's back in business." scott said.

scott was looking through more of his things and he picked up a crossbow.

"allison." rachel whispered.

"i think i know what his password is." scott said before he typed in allison.

-

they finally found out where argent was and they saw him talking to a bunch of men in army suits so they stayed back.

"major delane is my contact at camp robertson. i'm surprised he didn't tell me about the change in protocol." argent said.

"well, the major got promoted and was promptly shipped overseas." one of the men told him.

"ah. didn't know the army worked that fast." chris replied.

"they do when they want to." the guy said with a chuckle.

"the majors not army, he's a marine. who sent you? who's buying all this weaponry?" argent asked.

"we don't need to have a situation." the guy told him.

"we already do. see, i don't sell to weekend warriors. you want these guns, you'll answer my question." argent told them.

"we're taking the guns, and the ammo, and the crates." the guy said as he and all the others pointed their guns at argent.

"if you knew anything about guns, you'd know they're not loaded." argent told them as all the men loaded their guns.

"we brought our own." the guy said.

"and i always have a backup plan." argent said as malia knocked out one of the guys making everyone look at them.

"what the hell are you guys doing here?" argent asked them.

"we're your backup." scott told him.

"i had a guy on the inside." argent told them.

"who?" malia asked him.

"you're standing on him." argent told her.

"oh, awkward." rachel said as malia took her foot off of him.

they noticed argent had a small remote in his hand and he pushed the button.

"get down!" he shouted as they all went to hide themselves.

the men began shooting at them and chris shot back at them while malia saved the guy who was helping chris.

scott, malia and rachel went to take down the other men and one of them pointed their gun at malia.

"who are the guns for?" argent asked pointing his gun at the mans head.

the guy dropped his gun and they saw him drop a grenade making them all run for cover and the guy took off.

"for the record, i had everything under control." argent told them.

"clearly." malia said.

"how did you find me?" chris asked.

"well you didn't exactly make it easy." rachel said.

"he did it." malia said looking at scott as he glared at her.

"well, she's right." rachel told him.

"you left your computer in the bunker." scott told him.

"ah. i guess i need a new password." argent replied.

-

"i haven't been avoiding you, i've been busy." argent told them.

"yeah, we can see that." rachel said.

"business is booming, and i'd like to know why." argent said.

"have you made any unusual sales recently?" scott asked him.

"like a bullet with a fleur de lis?" malia asked him.

"i haven't stamped a bullet since allison died." chris said as rachel looked at him with sad eyes.

"someone just killed a hellhound with one." scott told him.

"can is see the casing?" argent asked as scott reached into his pocket.

"it must've fallen out." scott said and they saw all the bullets on the ground.

it would've been like looking for a needle in a haystack.

"you don't need the casing, you need the slug. find that, and you'll find your killer." argent explained to them.

-

the three of them went back into the woods and they came to a stop.

"okay, i'm not good with subtly. what the hell happened last night?" malia asked him.

"yeah, you worried me, scott." rachel told him.

"yeah. i get it, i freaked out. which freaked you guys out." scott said.

"so you admit that you freaked out?" malia asked him as he nodded.

"well, thanks for being honest i guess." rachel said.

"wait a minute, i didn't freak out." malia said.

"whatever you say, malia." rachel said.

"you haven't been trying to get me to talk because you freaked out that i freaked out?" scott asked her.

"no, i've been trying to get you to talk because, you know, i'm... well, i'm worried about you." malia told him which made rachel smile at them.

rachel could sense that malia and scott liked each other, they just didn't know it yet. they reminded her a lot of her and stiles.

"uh, i'm okay. thanks." scott said.

"i was hunted by my dad." malia said.

"i was hunted by my girlfriends dad." scott said making malia laugh and they smiled at each other.

"does that fear ever go away?" scott asked her.

"what if i told you i saw a red laser sight right now?" malia asked him.

"i'd say that you are seriously.... not paranoid." scott said once he saw the laser as well.

"oh, god." rachel said.

"relax, it's just me." argent said walking over to them.

"thank god." rachel said letting out a sigh.

"do you have to use that thing?" malia asked him.

"to determine the trajectory of the bullet, yes. show me where you found the body." argent said.

they looked over at it and argent pointed his gun towards them making them all back away.

"take it easy, safety's on. got it. scott, do me a favor. glow your eyes, tell me if you can see it, too." argent said.

scotts eyes glowed red and malia and rachel both looked at the tree.

"i see it." scott said.

"that's because it's made from an element with a higher heat signature than regular metal. it shines infrared, like your eyes, because it's silver." argent said cutting the bullet piece out of the tree.

-

"how come no ones saying anything? silver, copper, lead. who cares what a bullets made out of? don't they all do the same thing?" malia asked them.

"depends who you ask." rachel said making malia confused.

"well, there's a myth that a silver bullet can kill a werewolf." scott explained to her.

"but a real hunter would know it's just a myth. silvers too soft for bullets, they don't fly straight." argent said.

"if you didn't fire it, then who did?" malia asked as they stopped walking.

"somebody that doesn't know what they're doing." scott said.

"someone dangerous. a new hunter." argent said.

-

they met up with lydia at scotts house and she was telling them about how she had to rescue parrish from eichen since he almost got killed.

"he killed every supernatural in the closed unit? all of them?" scott asked.

"he said he couldn't see it any other way." lydia said.

"well, i've got another way, you don't kill everyone." malia said.

"i think he was afraid." lydia said.

"afraid of what?" rachel asked.

"the wolves, the rats. it keeps coming back to the same thing, fear." scott pointed out.

"but what is everyone afraid of?" malia asked.

scott looked down and thought for a second. he put down the bullet that they had found and placed it on top of the table and looked back up at rachel, lydia and malia.

"us. we don't know, what fear will do to somebody. it can change them, they'll look at us differently, they'll do things that they never done before." scott said.

"people can be so stupid." malia said.

"they're not stupid, they're scared." lydia replied.

"they're scared people will do things that you wouldn't believe." scott said.

"fear can be someone's biggest motive." rachel said as they all looked over at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6K 34
❝In my memory, it doesn't end, we just stay there, looking at each other, forever.❞ γ€Ž homecoming-au 』 γ€Ž the extraor...
26.5K 353 22
" you can rescue everyone but sometimes you're the one who really needs rescuing. "
178K 3K 27
"So young, so fragile, so...unhappy" (cover creds to my awesome sister @vampiredwolfie)
22.8K 1K 25
I loved you and you loved me. But you left. I changed and so did you. I still love you but do you? How can you forget me so easily? Do you even kno...