[UN] LOST {Bucky Barnes}

By _wayward_barnes_

"I'm not looking to be found, just want to feel un lost" Alex Zeller, Tony Starks new assistant, has a huge s... More

[un] lost {Bucky Barnes}
1. AC/DC
2. Mr stark?
3.missions
4. Dead inside
5. 365 days
6. Esc.
7. Take this to your grave
8. Smithsonian
9. Subway
10. Bitter, broken, me.
11. Bastille and coldplay
12. Damon
13. Classic
14. Barbershop quartet
15. Finding Dori
16. Farm house
17. The Bartons
18. Little people
19. A-sshole
20. Odinsons third son
21. Trust issues
22. Hydra base part 1
23. Hydra base part 2
24. Aftermath
thank you!
Sequel??
Tagged in a tag

Because I Had You - Sequal

9.9K 118 9
By _wayward_barnes_

Hi! Omg we hit 200,000 reads! I'm over the moon thank you all so much for reading my bad writing. I just got my AS level results back and I didn't do bad and then finding out I've hit 200,000 reads!!!! This is amazing!!!! I can't thank you all enough soooooo here's the sequel to this story. The chapters will be slowly released but once I have finished my sherlock story I'll be releasing more regularly. So this is because I had you.

...

After being on the run from Hydra for 2 years , Bucky and Alex must pick up the pieces of there shattered relationship and come to terms with what has happened. Alex struggles to return back to her normal life and deals the intense mental backlash while Barnes decides he can't stay, he needs to find himself away from Alex and all reminders of his time spent in Hydra. While trying to grasp a normal life again Alex and Bucky must deal with the sokovia accords, from opposite sides.

Thank you for reading, voting and following <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 36 55
Bucky Barnes was on the run. When he comes upon a coastal island, he makes a decision to hide there for the time being. By chance, he has a run in...
22K 565 111
We all know the story of how the Avengers assembled, their trayectory and everything they did to save the world. But what if I told you, that there...
41.2K 1.2K 25
"Natasha, stop running." Bucky caught her wrist and forced her to look up at him. Her eyes were wild and frantic. "I can't." She pulled away. "Why no...
159K 4.2K 29
A new member joins the avengers, by Director Fury's request of course.Most of the team like her immediately, others not so much. Even so, they suspec...