15. Finding Dori

You're probably wondering, how the hell does she know Fucking wade wilson? Well you're probably not

You're probably wondering, how the hell does she know Fucking wade wilson? Well you're probably not. And if you don't know who wade is, he is none other then the red clad sarcastic 'superhero', deadpool. I met him funny enough at doctor Xavier's school, when I refused for the 100th time to join the x men.
After an hour or so of talking to weasel and wade and asking around about Bucky  I decided to head back to my car because it was starting to get dark and The bar was beginning to get rougher, I'm really not in the mood for another fight.

I climb into my rover lazily and curl up in a ball in the drivers seat. It was mid February in New York so it was Fucking freezing. I turn the heaters on and knock the radio on and turned it too a lower volume. I wait patiently for Evan to return, dozing off every now and then, I must've spent at least an hour drifting in and out of my sleepy state, only one thing on my mind, Bucky.
It's been 2 months since I last seen Bucky and there hasn't been a day that's gone by where he isn't on my mind. I'm a ball of anxiety thinking about him, constantly worried if he's dead or alive or with shield or Hydra, maybe he's alone somewhere in a shitty motel, lying awake trying to remember things or control his urges to kill. Whatever it is bucky is doing I hope he's safe and the sick bastards at Hydra haven't captured him. I miss him so much, I miss his cluelessness when it came to modern technology or the way when we slept in the same bed he would subconsciously wrap his arms around me holding me close as if at any moment I'd fade away. I missed his touch. I missed his deep blue eyes. I missed everything about Bucky , I'd do anything to find out if he's okay right now.

"Hey sorry about that" I'm jolted awake by My car door slamming shut, a frosty draft following  the British boy that had entered my car.
"Я не хочу идти в школу" I mumble, realising I wasn't actually going to school but instead on the run from an evil cooperation, still think school is worse.
"Want me to drive?" Evan whispers as I nod my head lazily. I slowly climb into the back seat while Evan takes my place in the drivers seat.
"Had fun?" I Yawn curling beneath the pick nick blanket that was kept in the back of the car. I have a funny feeling this blanket is used for more then pic nicks but I really don't want to think about that.
"Shut up" Evan sighs smoothing out his long hair.
"Where too?"
"Nearest...hotel" I mumble before finally allowing myself to slip into a deep sleep.

"I've found her"
"No she...she doesn't-"
"Yes brother I understand she's in danger"
"I missed her too but we just need to let her come back on her own terms"
"Tell father I'll be coming home soon"
"Oh and can you keep an eye on James Barnes, she's worried sick"
"Okay farewell Thor"

Okay, what the fuck was that. I'm currently curled up in a hotel room bed, I have no idea how I ended up here but Evan must've carried me up here. I had just woken up but heard Evan in the phone so I decided to just lay there with my eyes closed so I didn't disturb him but that conversation he just had was the weirdest fucking thing.
Firstly, I can't trust him, he wants to take me back to Shield. Secondly, brother? Father? Evan told me his parents died under mysterious circumstances and he had no siblings. Thirdly, thor? As in Thor the god of thunder? Thor with the hammer? Thor with the beautiful eyes and blonde hair? The avengers Thor? Why the hell would he be on the phone to a Fucking god? He called him brother...you think you know a person then you find out he's potentially a god.

"Who was that?" I yawn sitting up.
"Felicity, asking where we are" he just lied straight to my face.
"Oh how are they? have they had any run ins with Hydra?" I question propping the pillows up behind me.
"No not yet they're doing fine" he hums sitting back down on the bed next to me. He switches the tv on and a news report flashed up, mine and buckys face all over it.
"After 3 people where found dead in an abandoned apartment and numerous sightings of the 2 assassins have been reported, everyone is on high look out for the criminals, if you have any information on the where abouts of Alex Vogel zeller and James Buchanan Barnes, please call this number" I stare at the picture of me that I barely recognised, my hair was shorter, my eyes had life, I looked younger and more lively but that's impossible considering I'm still the same age as I was 3 years ago. I had a leather jacket on with the avengers patch and the shield patch on it, 2 large katanas strapped to my back by a holster and a black mask that was similar to the one I wore at Hydra.
"Man" is all Evan says.
"This is my life oh my god" I grumble burying my face into my hands.
"Why can't I have normal people problems like taxes and relationships and deciding what to wear instead of running away from everyone, coming back from the dead and being trained to be assassin?" I moan.
"Because you're not normal, you can create Fucking portals for Christ sake" Evan chuckles.
"Well you're not wrong" I chuckle.
"So when you planning on going back to shield?" Evan questions fidgeting with the white comforter.
"I don't know, soon maybe? Before I do anything I want to find Bucky"
"What if he's already back at shield?"
"Well he's clearly not, he's face is plastered all over the news" I snap.
"So what now?"
"Find Bucky"

"Why are we here?" Evan questions as I drag him out of my rover and into the hospital.
"Because by Grandfather is here. He's fought in world war 2 and was child hood friends with Bucky and Steve and was Howard starks brother-in-Law, if Bucky has remembered more he might have Came here" I explain slipping on a pair of sunglasses and a putting up my hood.

We wander round in circles trying to find my grandfathers room for at least half an hour before Evan gives up and finally asks someone, which I was avoiding.
"We walked past it...twice" Evan chuckles grabbing my hand and dragging me back down the corridor we just came down before stopping abruptly outside his room. I take a deep breath before knocking gently on the door and slowly opening the heavy door.
"Grandfather?" I whisper stepping into the room.
"Alex?" He coughs staring at me wide eyed as a big grin spreads across his face.
"Hi grandpa" I whisper speed walking over to his bed and hugging him briefly.
"I knew you weren't dead, there's no way I would out live my own grand children" he smiles.
"I'm sorry I didn't visit sooner I only just remembered you existed"
"It's fine I've had a few old friends keeping me company"
"Oh has Steve visited you?" I question sitting down in the chair next to his bed.
"Oh he visits me every so often and drags starks son along with him sometimes" he chuckles.
"Man I miss them"
"Hey john Who a-" the very very familiar voice chimes as he steps out form the conjoined bathroom. My heart leaps out of my chest as I force myself to look at the door way of the bathroom.
"Oh and James is here" my grandfather finally says.
"You stupid son of a Bitch" I cuss standing up from my chair and running towards him pulling him into a tight hug.
"Alex...what are you doing here?" Bucky mumbles sounding annoyed at my presence, he didn't even hug back.
"I-I'm visiting my grandpa" I stutter stepping away from Bucky, taking the hint I'm not wanted. I take in his appearance, he looked completely different.  His long hair was finally short after months of me nagging at him to getting it cut, his metal arm was covered by the blue varsity jacket that I 'borrowed' when we escaped hydra and just overall he seemed different, like a completely different person.
"You know each other?" My grandpa coughs.
"You can say that" Bucky mumbles avoiding my eyes.
He's acting like I just made out with Evan right in front of him and he's trying to let me know he saw it. I've Done nothing to hurt him why is he being like this?