Sugar (A Taekook/Vkook Love S...

By loverofpearls

Jeon Jungkook, billionaire extraordinaire, never knew he had thing for deep-voiced angels with boxy smiles. H... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

40.1K 1.5K 809
By loverofpearls

Taehyung

One last day. One more day left until the final plan would go into action. One more day left of sweet moments before all war broke out. 

"One more day, huh?" Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear as the two lay in a fort they had made for the kids who were now fast asleep. 

"Yeah...just tomorrow and the next day we'll be off to Daegu for the second time." Taehyung sighed in disbelief. He turned towards Jungkook and nuzzled into his warmth, the younger eagerly tightening his grip and tangling their legs together. 

"Just think, Tae, after the day after tomorrow, we can turn Kim JeNa in, you'll have everything that's rightfully yours back, and we can spend an eternity together."

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's words, the warmth radiating off of his body not only reaching Taehyung's skin but also his heart.

"Did you just indirectly propose to me?" 

Taehyung felt Jungkook stiffen and giggled into the younger's chest.

"I'm just joking, now loosen up, you're too hard when you tighten your muscles."

Jungkook immediately sighed, tension leaving his body as he melded into Taehyung. 

"You know, angel..."

"Yeah?"

"Sometimes I...Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like if we really did get married."

Taehyung paused as he took a few moments to let Jungkook's words soak in. 

"Jungkook, you're 20, and we've literally been together for five days" he pointed out, pulling his head away from Jungkook's chest to look up at him. 

"I know, and I'm not saying we should get married in a month or something. I just mean...I can't picture myself not spending my entire life with you, and it's something I've actually thought of. Plus, even if we've only been dating for five days, I've loved you for way longer. Unless- Unless you don't want...to...marry me?"

"Oh, Jungkookie," Taehyung sighed, tilting his head upwards to press a kiss to the younger's pout. "Of course I do. I've thought about it too, but it's more like a fantasy, you know? Like I find it a bit difficult to imagine myself being happy for years and years with you by my side since I've only known misfortune basically my entire life. Even this moment right now feels like a dream. I still can't believe that you actually love me back and we're together."

And it was the truth. Taehyung felt like any second he would wake up in his old dorm room and have his mother screaming at him on the phone, taunting him by forcing him to listen to the pained cries of the kids. 

"It's not a dream, Hyung."

Taehyung stared up at Jungkook's eyes which looked so gentle and almost pained. He let his gaze trail down to the younger's parted lips, and unconsciously licked his own. 

"But-" he began before Jungkook suddenly pulled Taehyung up a little so they were eye to eye and delved in to connect their lips.  Taehyung's eyes opened wide in surprise before he sighed in content, as he fervently matched the younger's pace. 

"Not a dream." Jungkook murmured into the kiss, not even able to form complete sentences as he licked into the elder's mouth.

Ever since the first real kiss on Jungkook's bed a few days ago,  a new door seemed to open in their relationship. Taehyung found himself becoming increasingly needier and pliant in Jungkook's arms as opposed to when it was normally the younger who started most of the affection. He grew bolder and less shy, stealing quick kisses even in public areas like a café or the library. It was safe to say that the entire campus knew of their relationship although they never openly declared it out loud. In their case, their actions definitely spoke louder than words considering the fact that there was never a second in the day when Jungkook and Taehyung were not attached together in some way. Whether they were holding hands, back-hugging each other, or even just crossing pinkies as they walked, the two were inseparable.

"I can't believe I'm kissing you when the kids are literally right there." Taehyung groaned, cutting of the kiss. He really couldn't help the small smirk in his head when he heard the small whine the younger made as he chased Taehyung's lip when he pulled away. 

"But Hyung..." 

"Shh...Jungkookie, you'll wake the kids."

Taehyung stifled the giggle he was about to make at the sight of Jungkook who was currently full-blown pouting and throwing glares at him. 

"Don't be so cute, it's hard for me to resist." Taehyung chuckled, grinning at the younger.

"Then don't resist."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and pulled Jungkook's arms that were around him off, turning away to lie on his side, back faced away.

"Wait, Tae, I'm sorry, come back!" Jungkook whisper-screamed, wrapping his arms around Taehyung and pulling him flush against his chest.

Taehyung didn't hold back the grin that appeared in his happiness, as he leaned back to tuck his head on the crook of Jungkook's neck who was currently pressing fluttery kisses along the elder's neck in apology. 

Taehyung thought their affectionate ways would wear off after a few days, but boy was he wrong. 

Jungkook

It was the day. The day that Taehyung would go into Kim JeNa's house, disguised as a bodyguard and steal the USB. 

Jungkook glared at Namjoon for the nth time that day for making Taehyung be the one to go through such a risk.

"Oh my goodness, stop it Jeon. I literally already told you that Taehyung is the only one who knows the house enough to actually figure out where the bathroom is." Namjoon groaned, glaring back at Jungkook who turned away arms closed.

"I know, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it."

"You're so freaking whipped." he heard his (ex) best friend grumble in response.

"You know I care about Taehyung a lot and that I was hesitant about making him go. He's the one who agreed so enthusiastically when we suggested it. Plus, it is true that this is his battle and he's an very capable adult. I don't think Taehyung would like it very much if we took over everything and made him stay at home like a little kid." 

Jungkook sighed and turned to his (not ex anymore) best friend and rested his head on his shoulder, grumbling incoherent words about the entire situation. 

"It'll be fine, we'll be by his side through the earpiece every step of the way, and if something goes wrong, you know that Jin-Hyung will not hesitate to rip open the door and yell at everyone in his scary voice to save him."

Jungkook finally let himself smile at Namjoon's words. 

"And Jimin will probably come storming in with his short legs and high kick all of the highly trained body guards and knock them out. Hobi will definitely be the one to fawn all over Taehyung and somehow magically conjure a doctor out of thin air to help him even if he's perfectly fine. And Yoongi-Hyung will most likely be the one to swear so harshly at Kim JeNa that she collapses of the power of Yoongi-Hyung's anger." Namjoon continued, struggling to keep the amusement in his voice. 

By now, Jungkook was laughing out loud.

"Oh my goodness, you're so right! Yoongi-Hyung even restricted himself from cussing ever since he met Tae, so he'd seriously probably explode at Kim JeNa since he's been holding back for so long." Jungkook managed to gasp out in between his laughs. 

"All right, we're rea- What's so funny?"

Jungkook and Namjoon turned to look at the others who had opened the car door to see them hysterically laughing and continued to laugh even harder. 

"I-Inside j-joke," Namjoon choked out, slowly calming down.

"Okay, we'll we're all here, Joon-ah, drive." SeokJin-Hyung commanded.

Jungkook looked back from his place on the front passenger's seat to talk to Tae when he suddenly froze. Mouth drying up, he gulped as he took in his boyfriend's sight. 

What Taehyung wore wasn't anything over the top or fancy, rather it was quite normal: black slacks, white shirt, and the standard black blazer. But you have to remember that this Kim Taehyung wearing these "standard" clothing. 

Jungkook stared, jaws slack, at his angel who currently wasn't looking all to innocent with the strong, determined look on his face and his hair a jet black. Oh my goodness was serious Taehyung hot. 

"Oh my gosh, Kim Taehyung what did you do?" Jimin sighed in exasperation.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung turned to his friend in confusion, and gulped again at his soft yet still statue-like jaw line. 

"Jungkook's broken again, and you probably did something!"

Jungkook couldn't even glare at Jimin, too preoccupied at blatantly staring at his boyfriend. 

"What are you talking about? Jungkook isn't bro- oh."

Jungkook flushed a bright red, suddenly feeling extremely shy the second they made eye contact, Taehyung's eyes blazing with questioning and determination. 

Y-Y-You...died your hair?" he managed to stammer out. 

"Yeah, it's temporary, though, so it'll wear off in a few weeks."

And oh my gosh, Taehyung managed to kill Jungkook for the second time because of the way his voice lowered when he answered his question. 

"O-Oh..." Jungkook replied lamely, turning back around to stare dumbly at the window, suddenly very quiet. 

He tried hard to ignore the snickers from his Hyung's. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.2K 24
A story in which a "jeon jungkook" who is cold ,arrogant and rude professor of the big soul university.who doesn't care about anyone. Other is a "Kim...
5.1K 184 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
998K 42.7K 62
They're rich. I'm not. They're charming. I'm not. They're loved by many. Sort of. (Insert fake laugh) Just kidding. No. They may be rich, but their a...
242K 8.9K 25
"Go talk to him!" Taehyung said. "...blllblmmlb" Jimin was babbling. Jungkook passed them on his way through the hallway. Taehyung was sighing. Afte...