The Plug's Niece

By BabyLovee23

Kamiya wanted to be a simple girl with a simple life but she couldn't with what the job her uncle has and she... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20‼️
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28💍
29‼️
30‼️
Epilouge -1 year later 😇
Book 2 is out 💗
Note ‼️

8

13.8K 415 15
By BabyLovee23

(Play song when you get to her performance part in this chapter . The girl she playing as that is her real song but we just gone pretend that she made it up)

Kamiya
It was my 18th birthday today and my entire day was pack with shit to do. First Uncle J is taking me to breakfast with my aunty and Lyric , then lyric coming with me to get my hair done than my party .

It was 10 o'clock and I'm at breakfast with the family . My hair appointment not til 12:30 so I had a lot of time.

"Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you happy dear Kamiya happy birthday to you " they sang to me while we was at IHOP .

"Thanks y'all I can't believe ya girl actually 18 now okurrt " I said snapping my fingers.

"Yes about time for real " Lyric said.

"Girl please just because you been 18 6 months before me don't mean nothing granny " I rolled my eyes.

"Damn make me feel old over here" my aunty Olivia said.

Me , Lyric and Uncle J burst out laughing. Our food came and we ate then caught up about everything. Like school , boys and what I want to do after college.

Me and lyric just got from our hair appointment and she was taking pictures of me off Snapchat . I was checking my birthday texts and post waiting for her to be done when she took one last picture.

As we walked to my car and got in before I drive off she showed me the picture.

"Damn I getting thick as fuck sis what the fuck " I said pulling off handing her back her phone.

"Let me find out King dicking you down honey " she smirk .

"He's not but tonight I know for sure I want him to lay the pipe sis " I stick my tongue out.

"Ooo ya personal plumber I feel you" she said laughing.

"Perioddd" we said at the same time.

We just pulled up to my house to get ready and I saw a car at the gate. When Max saw him me he open the gate and let me in but not the other car.

I got out and heard someone call my name I turn around and saw my ex Rodney calling me from the gate.

"KAMIYA!"

"What do you want Rodney " I rolled my eyes.

"So I see you with king now and shit he just a thug ass nigga why can you just work things out with me" he yelled .

"First of all my nigga respect the name king before I beat ya ass and second i don't have to explain shit to you, and what ever you and I had been over for a year not get over it I got me a bigger and better honey" I turn back around.

"Man fuck you bitch you was just a hoe anyway" he yelled .

"My nigga watch your fucking mouth " Lyric yelled.

"Bye Max please tell Tony to move this bum nigga from my property" with that Tony picked him up and put him in his car.

I got in the house and went straight for my room and got ready while Lyric went to one of our guest rooms.

I just was finished my shower and the makeup lady was doing my makeup when Lyric walk in looking like a snack.

"Yes I know I can take they daddy tonight " she said sitting down. This girl is to much some times but I love her.

I was completely finished getting ready and just pulled up at my party. Uncle James really went out the year he had it at one of his mansions.

When I got out the car everybody yelled " HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMIYA " .

I stop and twerked a little getting everybody hype . When I walked to my VIP section and saw King , My other Bestfriend Kim and Rex.

"Happy birthday bitch " Kim said.

"Thanks love" I hugged her.

"Happy birthday again baby " he kissed me.

"Homeboy what you doing here B" I asked Rex, I always say B at the end when talking to him because he's a wanna be blood.

"Me and ya cousin back on good terms but happy birthday Kamiya " he said and I looked at Lyric.

"We working on things" she said sitting my him. I shrugged and sat by King . After a few songs I gave King a lap dance til my uncle came in the mic.

"Everybody settled down and give me y'all attention" he said. Everybody shut up fast.

"18 years ago my beautiful niece Kamiya Emile McKevel was born and I thank my sister god rest her soul everyday for her. I've been raising her for 8 years now I am happy to watched you grow into the grown woman you are today . With your music career about to launch and you graduating I am so proud . And this house we in right now is yours but when you graduate thought Happy birthday again Ka bug " uncle James said and everybody awwww.

I try to hold back my tears so I wouldn't mess up my makeup . I got up gave him a hug and took the mic .

"I want to thank everybody for coming to my 18th birthday bash " I got hype and they started yelling " yeahhh" .

"I really want to thank my favorite cousin Lyric for always being there and my man Kingston for supporting me and everything I do but tonight I want y'all to hear one of two songs I'm dropping tonight it sure be out now but here is BELIEVE DAT" everybody started yelling and screaming.

I got ready to do my performance and the music started .

"Testicles 1 ,2, Testicles 1 ,2, this a mother fucking psa , we calling all the mother fucking ballers and shot callers , bring that mother fucking cash out , no broke niggas allowed , we ain't dealing with that shit you heardd "  I rapped and the crowd went crazy.

I continue rapping and dancing . I stop to twerk a few time and they ate it up . I saw a lot of people recording on their phones. As I came to the end of my song .

"I brought the wraith out tonight, yeah , I'm nice , yeah , type of bitch that could fight , yeah , not a wife , yeah , face down , ass up , masked up , either way make a nigga get his cash up" I just twerked as it end the people showed me mad love.

"So be honest y'all liked it or nah if so let me get a YUURR" I asked .

"YUUUURRRR" the crowd yelled and I smiled at them.

"Thanks y'all now if y'all know me and follow me you should know how much of a fan I am of this man and that he's my future husband sorry Kingston baby but give it up for DAVE EAST" I yelled his name.

He walked on stage I gave him the mic and went back to my VIP section. I saw King looking at me kaghting .

"What's funny ?" I asked.

"You baby girl he's not ya future husband and I don't care how famous he is I'll kill him and you both " he said.

"Boy bye" I chuckled.

"I dead ass but I liked your performance it was hot but ima need for  you to not rap about broke niggas because ya nigga not broke" he smirked.

"It was just for fun but thanks baby " I kissed his lips. He took a picture of me of my phone and I posted it to Instagram.

@KaWeather: 18 never looked so good 👅✨

I posted it and continue to enjoy my party . A few hours gone by everybody left but me , King , Lyric , Rex and Kim.

This mansion was so big that the master bed room had its own floor with an elevator and a little hall to the door to it. Everybody was in a guest bed room but me and King with in my room together and I was going to make sure he know I'm ready tonight . 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 24 20
Ciara McCartney is a seventeen year old girl who has it all. Popularity. Beauty. Rich family. You name it. To the outside world her life seems so per...
30.3K 842 24
Asia was one of the prettiest girls in school. She was extremely smart, she had the best choice of clothing and she could dance any style of dance. ...
44.2K 1.5K 39
When Naomi Garne, and her best friend Kiyah Moore, the daughters of the notorious kingpin's from NYC decide to leave from under their father's wings...
235K 6.8K 59
MATURE CONTENT !!!! 18+ UNEDITED ... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, & LIKE 🥰😘 Riley is a good and innocent girl never been through anything in...