The meaning of living| Yoonmin

By bansarlyfe

Jimin is a suicidal 16 year old who goes to live at a mental health hospital. When he gets there he discovere... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38R
39
40
41
Not an update
Do or Dont
Q and A

6

4.1K 167 11
By bansarlyfe

Mr. Kim said that I can stay in my dorm like Yoongi to eat as long as I promise to try an eat. Its currently kick ball time and I'm sitting on the side lines watching because I don't want to play. Some of them are pretty good players. I look over and see Yoongi sitting under a tree on the other side of the field. I get up and walk over to him. I set down across from him but giving him distance.

"Hi." I say.

"Hey." He says not looking up from his notebook.

"Mr. Kim told me you'll be joining me for meals." He says writing in his notebook.

"Yeah. I'm kinda done with people already." I say.

"Now you know how I feel." He mumbles looking up for the first time.

Our eyes meet and we both look away. He's really handsome.

"So what are you writing?" I ask.

"It's nothing, just a therapy thing." He explains.

"For what?" I ask.

"My OCD." He answers.

"You have OCD?" I ask.

"Yeah." He answers.

"Me too." I admits.

"Is that one of your problems?" He asks.

"One of them yes, how did you know?" I ask.

"They usually put their patients together with someone who's similar to them." He explains.

I look at the ground a bit confused.

"I have multiple problems, so you would too." He elaborates.

"Oh." I say.

I stop and play with the grass before I think of something.

"Hey, you talked to me normally." I realize.

"Because I'm trying not to focus on that. Another therapy trick". He mumbles.

"Maybe you can teach me some of these tricks." I suggest.

"You should tell me about all your problems." He says.

"I-Um-I-I" I stumble out

"You don't have to tell me. But I can't help you." He tells me.

"I told you one of mine." I sorta of whine.

"I guess I can help you with that. Do you have a journal?" He asks.

"Yes." I say.

"I also do this because of my anxiety. But I've been here 6 years, so you get used to it. Take your journal with you and if you feel uncomfortable write what makes you uncomfortable." He suggests.

"That could work." I admit.

"Why aren't you playing?" He asks.

"That would be one of my problems." I stand up.

"But I will tell you later." I joke before walking away.

I go back to the game and watch until the game ends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.6K 10
Park Jimin, A mere human, a young 16 year old boy who is treated like trash at home, by his mother and sister. He was planning on leaving home anyway...
211K 9.4K 46
Park Jimin, a 15 year old born in Busan, who's life flashed before his eyes when he saw his family killed. Little did he know he had power seeping t...
27.1K 1.3K 42
Min Yoongi is a young man who finds himself alone a lot. He decides to get a hybrid but wasn't prepared for what happens next
240K 9.1K 50
We all have scars. From loving someone too deeply, From wanting to protect someone so much. Jimin saves Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know it was him...