Accept it or Leave it ✔️

By bboybandloverr

Phoebe Lanx is your average girl. She is that cheerful girl that everyone loves but then it happen to fall ap... More

Accept it or Leave it
Chapter One: The Bad Ass is Back.
Chapter Two: Unexpected News.
Chapter Three: Annoying Prick
Chapter Four: Am I asked to Homecoming?
Chapter Five: Some football game & Homecoming Party
Chapter Six: Grandma Josie and the Invitation
Chapter Seven: Dinner
Chapter Eight: Meet Candice Low
Chapter Nine: Shopping and Sleepover
Chapter Ten: Just another day
Chapter Eleven: Camping Day 1
Chapter Twelve: Camping Day 2
Chapter Thirteen: Unbelievable Day
Chapter Fourteen: Is it visiting hours?
Chapter Fifteen: Not any normal day
Chapter Sixteen: Meeting New People
Chapter Seventeen: Is it Confession day?
Chapter Nineteen: Surprise?
Author's Note
Announcement!

Chapter Eighteen: Big News

4.3K 138 0
By bboybandloverr

Chapter Eighteen: Big News

When I was a kid, I’ve always love Disney movies and keep on watching Disney Princesses movies. How I dream of being a princess someday, being able to go to a fantastic ball at the castle and meet my prince charming. Where on the next day, he’ll go to my house where my foot perfectly fits on the glass slipper. Oh how I even dream waking up with a spell of a true loves kiss like Princess Aurora. Oh how it was like once upon a dream!

One day I hope someone who is the one will knock on my door and sweep me in a bridal style and we’ll live in our castle and love happily ever after. But mostly, our story isn’t like those Disney movies. In our life, we have those different stories.

Last Friday was a blur. From telling everything to forgiving him then the kiss? OMG! The kiss! I shouldn’t have done that. What if he didn’t like it? God Phoebe! He did kissed back right? So he might like it. But I can’t help but feel excited.

Hold on your horses Phoebe! You don’t know if he feels the same way. Oh that tingle in my lips was still there and I sigh at the thought of being in love. The butterflies on my stomach were flying nonstop just the thought of the kiss we shared.

Then I remembered. It was my first kiss!

My first damn kiss!

I jumped out of my bed, only to cause me from falling and ended with my butt making an ‘oomph’ sound. I groaned at the hard impact and got up slowly. Stupid me! I walked to my study desk, looking for my phone. Once I had my phone, I went to my emergency contact list and dialled the number on top.

After two rings, I was on the call. “We kissed!” I exclaimed for a while then giggled. Oh my god! What is happening with me?

Not before the person on the other end of the call shouted that she’ll come over and call Candice. I hang up and dropped on my bed, sighing. A giggle escaped from my mouth until I couldn’t help it anymore. I got up from my bed and took my hair brush, putting my iPod on the speakers and putting ‘Happy’ by Pharell on and started to dance with the beat.

It might seem crazy

what I’m about to say

Sunshine she’s here,

you can take a break

I’m a hot air balloon that

could go to space

With the air, like I don’t care

baby by the way

Because I’m happy

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I’m happy

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

Because I’m happy

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

Because I’m happy

Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do

Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah,

Well, give me all you got, and don’t hold it back, yeah,

Well, I should probably warn you I’ll be just fine, yeah,

No offense to you, don’t waste your time

Here’s why

Because I’m happy

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I’m happy

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

Because I’m happy

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

Because I’m happy

Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do

“Yeah!” I shouted, jumping up and down at my bed before doing some imaginative strumming with the invisible guitar then bows at the zero crowds. I heard applause from the background and I bowed from left to right before saying, “Thank you! Thank you!”

There were cheers from the side of my room and my eyes flew open when I saw Candice, Stacy and Toby cheering like obsessed fans. Candice was yelling like a hawk, Stacy was waving her hands in the air like a maniac and Toby pumping his fist above him.

“Woohoo! Hail to Phoebe!” Stacy cheered before engulfing with a hug. We both stumbled on my bed before Candice joined us until a little figure once again plops himself on the three of us. We laughed at how crazy we were and I sighed with a smile on my face.

Candice and Stacy both got up before pushing Toby out of the room and locking the room door. We could hear Toby’s protest’s for being mean. We chuckled at his protests before both girls turned to look at me with playful looks. I stopped laughing before giggling again. They both had this awed face before pinching my cheeks.

“Our baby is in looooove!” They both said in a sing-sang voice before squealing like teenage girls. Oh how silly of me. They are teenage girls!

They both jumped on my bed before asking. “How was the kiss?” They were batting their eyelashes at me before I sighed dreamily and filled them in about last night. All through the story telling, they were squealing at how cute the kiss was and all of the above, I was blushing. It’s like my cheeks are ready to burst for being so crimson hot red.

After talking about myself and everything, we continued to have our own mini concert inside my room; with the music bursting out so loud that the whole neighbourhood could hear it from my room.

Days have passed and it was still this normal like it was in the beginning. But many of us cannot just pass a day without anything happening especially when it comes to something important in our lives. Who would have thought someone is waiting for my approval.

Mom called out everyone, I mean everyone, including my Aunt’s and Uncle’s and other relatives which I’m not really close too. Thankfully George came with Steve and some man that I know was her boyfriend. And to think this man was such a sweetheart. He accepted everything that George has, from the past ‘til now and he adores Steve, somewhat likewise with the kid.

Thank god for having a bog backyard or else I couldn’t breathe with the amounts of people that have come tonight because Mom and Mr. Steven – well I didn’t want to call him with his first name, it would be awkward and disrespectful – whatever they wanted to say will change everything.

Someone made a sound with the glass using a fork for getting everyone’s attention. Isn’t that supposed to be done when you’re already married? Pfft. Whatever. I crossed my arms and looked to the stage, yeah, my Mom made an effort on decorating our backyard.

Mr. Steven was holding the microphone and smiling at Mom. His eyes were glistening with love and passion and I couldn’t help but awe at the sight. George was beside me, controlling the boys from making noise.

Mr. Steven cleared his throat before he spoke. “Lorna, for the past five months that we’ve known each other, I couldn’t settle with one girl that keeps my eyes set on. On the first day I saw you at the seminar for helping out your school; it was love at first sight and I couldn’t keep my hands from reaching you out. When I told you everything even my feelings, you looked unsure whether you were feeling the same thing.”

The crowd was murmuring and my mother was about to shed some tears. Then he continued, “When you told me that you already had two kids, when you told me that if I have to love you, I should also love your children and accept you for who you are. Sweetheart, I was not that kind of man who is being selfish and to have you all by myself and have our own family and leave your kids alone, but no. I couldn’t do that, because what is part of you will be part of my heart too.” He turned to the crowd looking for someone. When he turned to my direction, he smiled and walked over to me.

“Phoebe, I know you don’t support me and your mother right now but all I’m saying is true. I know it’s hard to keep a secret from each other but I promise you, I will take good care of your mother. I will support her needs. I will take care of you and Phoebe as my own kids and will never leave you at sight. Will you accept me and take your mother’s hands and be mine?” I was crying right now, no words could explain how much this man means so much to Mom.

By the means of his words and loving expression, I knew Dad was up there watching us. He is happy that Mom isn’t going to suffer and think of him. And I know Dad approves of this man. I nodded and nodded until I got out of my seat and pulled Mr. Steven in a tight hug. I felt his chest vibrate from laughing and shaking from crying and hugged me back. We pulled away and he mouthed to me ‘thank you’ before approaching Mom and going down in one knee. My mom was now sobbing, her hands cupping her mouth. We didn’t hear her say yes but in that loving hug she gave, it was meant to be a yes.

Nearly did I know, this was my Mom’s happy ever after. At the sight of both of them, it was shown that they really love of each other. Some people would say that Mom is too old to have another husband but age doesn’t matter? As long as you have that passion of love, no problem at all. And here I ask myself, when would I have my own happy ever after?

***

Copyright (c) 2014 by heyycupcakes

All Rights Reserved.

~ I'm sorry if it's short but I swear, I'm going to make the next chapter longer and exciting. I'm a college student so I hope you all will understand! :) And thanks for the 500+ reads! At least, I know that someone is still reading my story.

Love lots and see ya soon!

Heyycupcakes<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 397 35
"Let's play a game,Ms. Garcia. 100 days. First one to fall in love with the other, loses" ~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~ Phoebe Grace...
9.5K 223 8
A sequel to 'Way Back' [also known as the huge mess Charlie has made]. What if the right person comes at the worst possible time? Would you fix your...
517K 11.6K 19
Katherine Jones is your typical bad girl. Late nights, party crashing, nights in a jail cell but now... She's ready to break. She has nothing left to...
18.6K 809 44
Phoebe is a from a superhero family. She gets good grades, has good friends and lives a good life. Things come easy to her. Max is from a villain fa...