Blood Lust Affinity (Sequel )...

By _Jungkooks_Smile_

After the chaos that took place, Jungkook is left hysterical. There are no signs that Taehyung is going to li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 23

3.1K 164 33
By _Jungkooks_Smile_

**Jungkook's POV**

Taehyung and I walked hand in hand down the dark, empty street. The only thing illuminating us were the street lamps scattered on the side of the road.

" How far is the park? " He asked me, swinging our hands back and forth.

" It's right ahead, Baby. You should be able to see it. " I said as he lifted his head to gaze down the road. Before us was an empty park, filled with trees and bushes. There was a playground for young kids to enjoy, along with a dog park that people would take their dogs to if it wasn't the middle of the night. There's technically laws against being here this late, but there's a very low chance we will actually get caught. The cops probably wouldn't even bother arresting us for it anyways. They'd probably just tell us to leave.

Taehyung rushed ahead if me towards the swing set, almost falling in the process.

" Jungkook! Come push me!" He yelled excitedly, already sitting on one of the swings.

" I don't think that's a good idea. " I stated, catching up to where he was.

" Why not? " He asked, impatiently waving his feet.

" There's a good chance I'd end up breaking the thing." I said, referring to the swing. I could easily snap the chain if I tried.

" If it breaks we have something else to shove onto Namjoon. Now come push me! " He said, causing me to laugh. I glanced over at the four guards that stayed at the outskirts of the park, watching us from afar. I asked them to keep their distance so I could actually spend time with Taehyung without being crowded.

I walked behind Taehyung, deciding to push him anyway.

" Try not to fall off. I don't want you to get hurt. " I said, softly placing my hands on his back.

" I saw your arm twist the wrong direction from the bear the other day. I think I'll be fine. " He said. Where'd he get this sassy side from?

" Just because you'll live and heal doesn't mean the pain is gone. " I said. He nodded, starting to bounce excitedly in the swing. I started out with a soft push as the swing went forward a little bit before coming back. I pushed it slightly harder, trying not to overdo it. There's times where I can easily use more strength then I mean to.

" Go higher! " He yelled, giggling along the way. At least he's enjoying himself. I sighed, pushing the swing just a bit higher, so it went as high as it could without flipping.
" I'm going to jump off! " He said, moving his hands to a different position on the chains.

" Wait, Taehyung- " I started, but it was already too late when an empty swing came back to me.  I looked up to see him flying in the air before colliding with the ground and rolling in the cold sand. I quickly ran over to him, relaxing when I heard that he was still laughing. He sprung up from the ground, practically jumping on me and wrapping his arms around my neck.

" That was so fun! Did you see that? I was literally flying! " He exclaimed, full of energy.

" Mm. What I also saw was you go tumbling to the ground. " I stated. A small pout formed on his face.

" I told you to stop trying to protect me so much. Im perfectly fine. " He whined, showing me his uninjured arms. The most he had was tiny particles of sand sticking to his skin. I sighed.

" I'm sorry, darling. I just get so scared of you getting hurt again. " I said.

" Are you still blaming yourself for what happened before we came here? " He asked, switching from being excited to serious.

" I mean... It was basically my fault- Ow. " I said, getting flicked in the forehead.

" No it wasn't! It was their actions, not yours. They're the ones who hurt me, not you. " He said.

" Which they did to try and hurt me. " I stated.

" The motive doesn't matter. It was still their doing. " He said. I sighed for the millionth time this night.

" I guess you're right. "  I said, softly smiling. I don't understand how he can think so positively about that situation, but if he wants me to stop thinking it was my fault, I will try.

I leaned in, pressing a soft and sweet kiss to his lips. The kiss was gentle, not heated, showing only love and passion. I soon pulled away, leaning my forehead on his and keeping my eyes shut. I felt relaxed as I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug.

The calming atmosphere was soon broken by a voice I'd hoped I'd never hear again.

" It's the same one's from before! " The person I think was named BamBam said. I tightened my grip on Taehyung, hoping if I didn't look up, they would leave.

" I'm going to jump off a cliff. " I mumbled in a voice that only Taehyung could hear. He gave me a sympathetic look before breaking the hug and turning to face the two annoying humans.

" Hi! " Taehyung exclaimed while I glared at the two for interrupting my alone time with my baby. A smirk formed on my face once I saw the guards approaching. Maybe they will get scared and leave. The guards quickly surrounded them both.

" These are my friends! " Taehyung said, catching the guards attention. They looked at each other before nodding and backed up again. Taehyung quickly apologized to them before running back over to me. He began to drag me closer, despite my wishes.

" We should head home. " I said, hoping that would end this encounter quickly.

" Theres a lot of things we haven't done yet. Can we come back? " He asked.

" Of course, darling. " I said, ushering him to leave.

" Do you guys want to come to our house? " Taehyung asked them as my jaw dropped.

" Yes! I want to see what your home looks like. " Yugyeom said. I rolled my eyes, but wasn't going to throw a wrench in this. Taehyung would be sad and then I'd feel bad. Taehyung giggled before pulling me in the direction of the house. The two humans followed us, the guards behind them. We arrived back at the duplex as I opened the door and walked inside. The guards stayed outside as I shut the door.

" Suprise! It looks like any other house. " I said as I sat down on the living room couch. Taehyung pointed them towards the other couch before sitting down next to me.

" Why are the windows covered? " BamBam asked. I looked up at him, rolling my eyes. He knows about us but can't realize why the windows are covered?
" Oh, right. I forgot, you guys just seem so normal. " He stated. I was about to respond, but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

" Knock, knock! " I heard Jim's voice say from the other side before he helped himself into our home. Namjoon soon followed behind.
" Who are these people? " Jin asked as he noticed BamBam and Yugyeom.

" They're the humans I told you about. " I stated as they nodded. Jin ignored their presence, walking over to Taehyung and I.

" I came over because I haven't got to talk to you guys in a while. You two recluses never leave the house! " Jin said.

" We were just outside five seconds ago. " I countered as Taehyung leaned his head on my shoulder.

" Oh, so you left without paying the amazing Kim Seokjin a visit? " He said in an offended tone of voice. I heard the two humans laugh as I rolled my eyes.

" As entertaining as this is, I seriously need to talk to Jungkook. " Namjoon interrupted, making his way in front of me. Taehyung lifted his head, a curious look in his eyes.

" What about. " I asked.

" Malign. They are getting closer to finding your location. I need to know if you have a plan to stop this. " Namjoon said. I laughed sarcastically before speaking.

" Funny story... " I said, hiding how worried I am about his reaction with humor.

" Should I be concerned? " Namjoon asked.

" I'm meeting up with someone I used to know from them next week. " I stated, Taehyung's head snapping to face me.

" Are you insane? " Namjoon asked, a look of shock on his face.

" I'm just going to talk to him and try and get some information. I don't have a full plan yet. " I explained.

" Are you sure this is a good idea? " Taehyung asked, seemingly worried.

" I'll be fine. We weren't like extremely close, but he wouldn't kill me. " I said.

" Can I go with? I want to help. " Tae asked.

" No. I'm leaving you here with Jimin. " I stated. I know this is going to upset him, but there's a reason behind it. Taehyung pouted as I wrapped my arms around him tightly.
" Please understand that everything I do is for your safety. " I said, receiving a soft nod. He seemed upset and it was making me feel like a bad person.

" I get it. You just don't want me to get hurt. " He said in a quiet voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 15.8K 46
Jungkook suddenly received a text from Taehyung. But the thing is, Taehyung is dead. [ HORROR FIC ] - Warning : Non graphic suicide, abusive behavior...
177K 6K 29
Taehyung is the new boy in town, temporarily. A lot of things attract him but nothing attracts him more than the mysterious young boy, Jungkook. Taeh...
414K 31.4K 72
it takes a zombie apocalypse for jeongguk to realize there's no denying his feelings for his friend turned enemy, taehyung. Β©hnymoons 2019 taekook r...
1.1M 54.3K 42
[complete ; mpreg] Jeon Jungkook, a single father of two sons living in Manhattan, feels like he has life figured out. But when his famous ex-husband...