The Plug's Niece

By BabyLovee23

Kamiya wanted to be a simple girl with a simple life but she couldn't with what the job her uncle has and she... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20‼️
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28💍
29‼️
30‼️
Epilouge -1 year later 😇
Book 2 is out 💗
Note ‼️

3

16.8K 539 55
By BabyLovee23

Kamiya
  Waking up dancing around my room because it's my first day of my senior year. I moved to take to the bathroom and did my business. Getting out the shower and finished my hygiene things and put on my black Cam shirt and red leggings because it might be my first day but i don't  got anybody to impress at my school.

Walking down stairs I got a call from my uncle .

"Ka Bug Have positive day and what  y'all kids be saying stunt on a hoe" Uncle Jay said making me laugh.

"Oh god uncle please stop , your till young you know" I said wat king into the kitchen.

"Baby girl I'm knocking on 30 but I got a surprise for me" I raised and eyebrows.
"I'm listening " he chuckled.

"Go out side " I jump up and ran to the front door opening it.

Going outside saw my dream car an all white Camaro Chevy .

"Oh my god thank you so much " I yelled into the phone and he chuckled.

"Anything for you Ka Bug plus ain't ya birthday around the corner, have a good first day " I laughed.

"Thank you and Alright bye" I hang up and looked at my car.

"You like it?" I heard someone say. I looked up to see the main Guard. He usually with my uncle but since it was my first day he wanted to stay and make sure I was straight.

I grew up with Max he was like a second uncle to me. "You brought it here didn't you?" He nodded his head with a smirk. "Guilty but have a good day kid" he gave me a hug then pass me the keys and I walked back inside the house.

I put on my shoes and got my book bag then headed to my new car when I got another call . Who calling me now I thought to myself . It was lyric I playfully rolled then answer.

"Are you leaving ya house cuzzy " she said not giving me time to speak.

"I just left Lyric" I said .

"come get me my car not starting please " I rolled my eyes.

" I'll be there in 2 minutes be ready" she scream.

" thanks cuzzy love you "

"mhmmm "

She hang up and I rolled my eyes she lucky I have to pass her house before we get to school.  I pulled up to her house and beep the horn she walked out all dramatic. She stop look around then look at my car and got in .

"Damn new car who this " she said getting in.

"Girl uncle J got it for me but I like the mood sis" I told her pulling out and going to school.

"So king asked about you?" I looked at her then back at the road. "King who?" I said confused. I dint know any kings or heard of any. "Talk dark skin , bread and waves we go to school together " I looked at her with that bitch who face.

"Oh my god Kamiya we been going school with him since high school but he drop out one year then came back to finish "Then it click in my head. "He's that kid who drop out to sell drugs he was cute" I said thinking about it.

I used to had a school girl crush on him my freshman year. He was so mean but you could tell he a hoe so I just had that crush. "Oh must be nice" I said and she laughed.

As we pull up to school I parked in my usual spot and some guy park by me with loud ass music. I hate when people have their music so loud that it vibrates the car next to them.

"Ready for these hoe  and weak ass niggas" I asked her and she shrugged.

"You know they don't want it honey in your voice,  let's go" she said gettting out.

Here we go I thought before getting out and walking in the school.

King

I parked next to this sexy ass camaro and saw Kamiya and lyric got out. Damn I thought watching Kamiya walk inside the school. Me and Rex stayed in the car for a few minutes to smoke one before we started the day.

"Ready to get this shit over with" Rex asked me.

"Yeah man ready for the year to be over with  actual " I shrugged. We got out the car and walked in school . As usual Hoes was already all over me because I guess I was the new nigga to sone of them but I ignored them.

I wasn't actual new to the school I drop out like two years ago to make more money for my mother . James made me go back if I wanted to stay his partner.

I made it to my homeroom to got my schedule and went to my first period which was Pre-Calculus .

Yeah a nigga smart in math I had to be because money is involved. I walked in  looking around for a seat when I saw Kamiya sitting in the back by herself looking down in her phone . I guess because class haven't started yet so I made my way towards her. And may I say that yellow was bad on her too.

I didn't see it because she had on a hoodie earlier but damn. I sat by her and she didn't look up from her phone so I spoke. "Well well we'll Miss Kamiya " I smirked .

"I remember you telling me if I see you again I can get that number sweetheart " she looked up at me and smiled.

"King right?" She asked.

"You know my name baby girl" I suck my teeth.

"Just playing just playing but I remembering saying that to " she put her hand out and i looked at her funny. "I need your phone to put my number nigga damn cute but dumb huh?"I gave her my iPhone 7 Plus red and she hand me her iPhone 8plus red.

"Mane I far from dumb you see what class I'm in" she rolled her eyes. "What ever".

"So you a smart girl huh" I smirked .

"Yes I am my uncle made sure I never lack in anything " she smiled. I can tell they was close by the way she reacted to the mention of him.
"Wh-" before I finish the bell ring and the teacher started talking.?

"Alright class welcome to pre-cal my name is Ms.Monae "

5 hours later

School was over and I was waiting for Rex by my car when him , lyric and kamiya walked out at the same time. They looked like they we're having an interesting conversation by the look of their face.

"Tyson hit me again and ima show you what these hands do" Kamiya told Rex .

"Aye girl it's Rex " he snack his teeth.

"Boy everybody around here may call you that but ima call you by the name on your birth certificate ight" she rolled her eyes .

"Anyways we still coming back to your place " Rex smiled then wrap an arm around him. She pushed him off and looked back at Lyric.

" huh?" She looked confused.

"Please Kamiya you know how ma feel about Rex stay at her place" lyric said.

"Fine but if y'all pull what y'all pull at aunty house I shooting somebody " Kamiya said .

"Oh we know I still got the mark " Rex said rubbing a spot on his arm.

" I'll be there to so nothing going down" I spoke.

She looked over at me "Who invited you King Kong " she rolled her eyes.

"So we got jokes but this dick sure is a King Kong " I chuckled because she blushed and turn her head " but I'm his ride so where he go I go"

"Where's your car babe? " lyric asked.

"Home I just ride with king today because I didn't feel like driving that's all " he shrugged.

" ughh find follow me " they got into the car and drive off. I followed her and she pulled up to this big ass gated house. Explains a lot nice car and house , she talked to a guard at the door and he let us in. I didn't get a good look at him but he had dreads. I parked beside her and got out.

Walking in she was talking but I was looking around. Inside looked nice as fuck and bigger.

"This way , my game room around the corner" she said . She a girl what she got a game room for I thought. It was nice it had a bowling alley, pool, mini basketball game. A big flat screen with an Xbox, ps4, and wii and Ass of games.

"Damn girl when you get the bowling alley " Rex asked.

"You been here before " I asked .

" Yeah because Kamiya was talking shit about she can beat me in 2k so I had to beat that ass" he smirk.

"Nah you nigga you cheated but my uncle added this last month so we could play together " Kamiya said.

"Damn who is your uncle shit" I sat down on the sofa.

"Fine ass James " Lyric said.

"Chill damn lyric " Kamiya rolled her eyes.

"Yeah chill and wouldn't that make him your uncle too" Rex said.

"Wait what's your last name" I asked.

"McKevel and no he's my uncle off my mother side and she's my cousin on my father side but that's still nasty " Kamiya said.

"James McKevel is your uncle " Rex asked.

" Yeah you know him" she asked raising a brow.

"We work for him" I simply said.

She looked me up and shrugged . She put 2k in then left and came back with Gatorades and started the game.

"Who's playing first? " she asked.

"KAMIYA!!" I heard someone yell.

" I'M IN THE GAME ROOM " she yelled back.

I looked back to see James walked in with a blank expression on his face. She got up and hug him.

"I thought you was gone be gone for 2 weeks" she asked and he looked at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.6K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
1.8K 30 10
Finding love is never easy especially for a socially akward black girl like Aniya. Who would rather drown herself with school work than focous on her...
158K 3.9K 46
Sweet innocent 17 year old Kayla who lives in Chicago is being stalked by Isaiah who is a thug and really wants this girl. Kayla knows Isaiah is no g...
1.7K 66 23
* Every thug needs a good girl on his side to balance him out. * A little sweet, but spiced with a little crazy. This story has strong sexual conten...