Willful Beauty Takes the Vill...

By lyghtkio

MC's system malfunctions, now he's lost in an unknown cultivation world. MC picks up a convenient, though mos... More

1: Malfunction of Fate | Arc 1
2: Picked Up
3: Leave Your Past Behind
4: On Our Way
5: Don't Casually Touch
6: Reboot Complete
7: Bathing Beauty
8: Preference
9: Catch!
10: Reaction
11: Slip Up
12: Not a Cultivator
13: Matching
14: Clued In
15: Flirt
16: Experienced
18: Not Returning
19: Stormy Sea
20: Skipping Breakfast
21: Family Reunion
22: Seal of Fate
23: Outside Influence
24: Thank You
25: Wrap Up
26: Fever Dream | Arc 2
27: Always Matching
28: Meeting Again for the First Time
29: What's Been Lost
30: That Name
31: Make Your Move
32: Overlapping
33: Fun to Tease
34: Noble Identity
35: Obsessed
36: Surge
37: Escape
38: Field Medic
39: A Doctor's Warmth
40: System Nil
41: Twice in Love
42: Seventh and Nil
43: The Administrator
44: Similarities | Mature Content
45: Unforgettable
46: Breaking Down
47: A Score to Settle
48: Account
49: Swindled?
50: Merit
51: Money Maker
52: Eloping
53: Punishment
54: Assignment
55: Live Fire
56: Attention
57: Legacy
58: Scourge

17: Date

9.4K 595 35
By lyghtkio

Sen Shuai placed the breakfast dishes on the table. He checked Sen Jia, but the man was still sleeping soundly. 

Sen Shuai settled on the couch and had a look at his newly purchased research material. He was so absorbed that he didn't notice Sen Jia leaning behind him to see what he had.

"Oh looks interesting," Sen Jia commented.

Sen Shuai jumped slightly but otherwise appeared serene. 

"En."

"Did you just get this today?" Sen Jia reached forward flipping a few pages curiously.

"En."

Sen Jia flashed an impish smile. "Study hard then, I look forward to the results."

"En." Sen Shuai's voice sounded a bit off.

It may seem from the conversation that Sen Shuai was calm an unaffected by Sen Jia catching him with a naughty book. But Sen Jia had noticed his pink ears turning red and a slight tremble of Sen Shuai's hands.

Sen Shuai cleared his throat and casually set the book aside.

"I brought breakfast." He waved in the direction of the table.

"Thank you little Shuai. Let's eat."

Sen Jia watched him with a warm gaze and placed several tasty foods into his bowl. Jia even touched his hand several times and rested his hand on Sen Shuai's thigh for a bit at one time during their meal.

Sen Shuai felt overcome by a warm, floaty sensation he had never felt before. He was giddy as if drunk without having touched a drop of wine. 

All he had received was gain since the sects had tried to kill him off. Each day with Sen Jia was better than any he had ever known.

"Sen Shuai, do you recall the design on the rag the maiden was carrying?"

"En. Certain high ranked members of my father's faction in the demonic sect wore robes with that or a similar marking."

"I think we should keep an eye out for that symbol."

"Is there any need to pursue it? I'm not interested in revenge." 

"There's not really a need to. I only wish to expose their business to keep them from making large-scale movements. We needn't seek revenge if you don't wish for it little Shuai. However, we will be living in this world together and it would be inconvenient if there was a war going on around us."

Sen Shuai felt a rush of exhilaration thinking of living together with Sen Jia from now on. He didn't want fighting between sects to endanger this newly found joy.

"There is a place they would stay in this town."

Sen Jia thought that was enough progress for the storyline. Time to enjoy a sweet romance with his handsome guide.

"Little Shuai, would you accompany me on a date today?"

Sen Shuai's brow furrowed at the unfamiliar word. "Date?" 

Sen Jia nodded. "We'll spend the whole day doing cute romantic things and flirting. It'll be fun. We can check that meeting place sometime later."

They casually walked through the city enjoying each other's company and stopping frequently at shops and at street food stalls. 

Sen Jia said this is a date. 

Though Sen Shuai wasn't sure it was much different than any other time they walked through a town together. Until Sen Jia started pulling his hand, leaning against him, and sneakily stealing kisses. 

Sen Shuai felt that floaty feeling frequently throughout the day and he had a slight smile the entire time.

He only had eyes for Sen Jia. He didn't notice they were being watched.

In the evening, they reached a building that was familiar to him. "This is the place."

Inside, they did indeed find more examples of the mark.  

Sen Jia was closely comparing the symbol engraved on a wall to the symbol on the rag, when Sen Shuai finally noticed a man he was very familiar with watching them. 

He felt a cold chill down his spine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 11.6K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
1.1K 132 19
Tai Yang didn't have any enemies that he knew of. So when one day he was kill in the worst way possible but somehow didn't die Tai Yang didn't know w...
904 16 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
87.6K 4.1K 11
Every dragon has a reverse sale. They dislike anyone touching this reverse scale. Although the dragons are normally peaceful creatures, if anyone dre...