Finn Wolfhard x Reader [au] |...

By sashafan

You're in the Netflix hit TV show 'Stranger Things', on set you meet Finn Wolfhard, your co-star. You kinda d... More

Introduction
BTS
Shooting Season 2
Season 2 BTS
Realization
The Truth
Party
Press & talk shows
The media
Finns birthday & Golden Globes
Golden Globes After Party
Ireland
Day Off
Pics & Love
Valentines Day
Depressed
So It Begins
You're The Only One
Fortnite
Messages
Filler
The truth
Back to Stranger Things S3
Table Discussions
gay uwu
HUGE GAY UWU
Tension
Confusion
Build Up
In The City We Sinning
Aftermath
Sadie and Finn
Finn
Sadie
Because Of Me
Just Friends
The Lucky Guy
A Proper Goodbye
Under The Category Friends
Age Of Consent
Who You Love
Pale White Moonlight
Something Special
Fuck It

Getting Ready for Season 3

12K 246 836
By sashafan

My morning routine:

Wake up super early
Wash my face
Get dressed
Brush my hair and teeth
Grab all I need
Grab some food to go
Leave to go to the studio

Everyone there was tired, they all had puffy eyes. But me- I looked DEAD. No one else had the same extreme jet lag that I had. They were all talking quietly cause no one really had the energy to talk loud. I was wearing a grey hoodie with the hoodie over my head and I was ready to pass out.

I walked to my seat- I didn't look around to observe who I was sitting next to cause I was so tired. I sat down and put my head on the table.

«Woah, good morning to you.»

I looked up. «WHA-aaaaa...» it was Finn. «Heeeeyyy, good morning.» I said with a raspy voice.

«Good morning, y/n.» said a voice next to me. It was Caleb. «Oh, hey! Good morning to you Caleb.» I said yet again with my raspy voice. «You ready for today?» Finn asked with puffy eyes. «Uhm, I-- hope so, but I honestly want to die now. Like just kill me now.»
«Have you eaten anything yet?» he asked.
«No? Why?» I answered.
«Jesus, you need to eat to get some energy. What did you bring?»
«Grapes?»
Finn chuckled. «GRAPES?? Dude, here take my sandwich, it's the least I can do.»
«Wha- what Finn, you don't need to do that, what will you eat?»
«I literally ate so much before I came here, don't worry about me- you need the energy.»
Finn was so thoughtful for giving me his sandwich- I know it was just a sandwich but he truly made me happy. I started this day super tired but now I'm kind of excited cause I get to sit next to Finn all day.

We basically read though the script and talked to the directors and got our measurements for the clothes. You talked to the stylists and they got you a sketch of how they wanted your outfit to look like in the first episode.

_________

Your hair was gonna be side swept with volume and some beach waves. All in all- it didn't look like shit.

I walked out of the fitting room/studio where everyone tries on their clothing. And outside stood everyone- Millie, Noah, Sadie, Gaten, you name it. They were all chatting.

«What costume did you get?!» Gaten asked curiously.

«Uhm- just regular I guess?» I answered.

«DETAILS!» Millie and Sadie added.

«Uhm, well my hair is going to be side swept with beach waves, oh- and here is a sketch of the clothing.» I handed them the sketch.

They gasped.
«Lucky bitch!» Millie gasped.
«Wow. You're so lucky.» Sadie added.
«Damn, that's such a cool outfit.» Caleb said.
«Dude...» said Finn.

I was confused and furrowed my brows. «Wha- is it really that good? I mean it doesn't suck but it's not THAT good.»

Millie rolled her eyes and Sadie chuckled.
«Our outfits are INSANE.» Caleb bursts out.
They all at once started to explain their outfits- I was so overwhelmed.

Literally my reaction. Suddenly I heard pink overalls and then I heard blue shorts and then I heard rainbow t shirt with a sleeveless hoodie over- like it was A LOT.

«Ehe WOAH, okay guys, calm down now, shall we?»

«Yeah, sorry. But hey we gotta go, talk to you guys later!» Gaten said and everyone started to walk away.

«Uhm, hey Finn!» I grabbed Finns arm.
«WHATS up?»
«I need to talk to you later, private. It's important.» He furrowed his brows. «Important? Uhm, sure. When are you free?» I needed a second to think. «Well, now?» then Finn needed to think. «Actually that fits yeah.»

We sat down at an empty bench with no one around us, only trees in the background and birds singing.
«So what's going on?»
«Have you talked to Loren?»
«Yeah, everyday, why?»
«Uhm about what specifically?»
He furrowed his brows. «Uhmmm, about our day I guess? Why, what's going on?»

I needed to take a second to breathe.

«Listen, Loren might not be who you think she is.»

Finn chuckled nervously. «What do you mean?»

«I mean like she totally went psycho on me. Blocked me on everything and she hates me so much now. Called me a bitch etc.»

«Why? What did you do?»

«That's the thing, I did nothing. We were just talking and she suddenly just jumps to you. That we hang out too much, talk to much. Accused me of making you cheat and so on.»

Finn just stared at me with a confused look. «Uhm, are you okay?»

Now I was confused. «Uhm, yeah?»

«Look I think you're overreacting.-

«WHA-»

«Look, Loren is sweet, she calls her fans Angels, like how can she..? She is super nice and she would never do that! I think you must have upset her with something else.»

I couldn't believe it. «Wait what?! Are you kidding me? No, no. I'm CERTAIN of what she said and of the reason why!»

«Eh are you sure? Cause that's kind of hard to believe.»

«OH MY GOD FINN! Are you FUCKINF kidding me right now?!»

«Wait, wait I think i know what's going on....

You're mad cause I've taken your best friend away from you.»

«Huh?»

«I get it, she was your friend and I spent way too much time with her.»

«Finn... That makes no sense. I was friends with you before I was with her. You started dating her before I even knew her... OH! If you don't believe all I've said then just ask Sadie!»

«Sadie?! No don't drag Sadie into this. Look I get it. I think you're just a little overheated that I spend so much time with Loren that you may have overreacted and made up some stories in your head.»

«Finn. You're such an idiot... For the last time- I DONT CARE ABOUT LOREN. I care about you... I don't want her to hurt you. She's not who she says she is.»

«I thought you and Loren were friends, why are you saying this?»

«As I said, I care about YOU.»

Finn looked at me in the eyes.

«I honestly don't feel like she's the right girl for you. I know that's none of my business but I just want what's best for you. You deserve someone who can be honest with you, who cares about you, share same interest.»

«Cause that's so easy to find.» Finn mumbled.

«I'm one of your best friends- I wouldn't just be telling you this for nothing. I care about you and want what's best for you and I always, always will. Ok? You're my best boyfriend...

AH- I mean guy- friend is the right term... And I'll be here for you, cause-... Cause I-.... cause I l-»

«care about me, yeah yeah. I got that, and I care about you aswell and I know you're just looking out for me but I don't know what to think.»

There was a long pause.

«So... Everything you said... Is true? She really lashed at out you like that?» Finn asked and I nodded.

«Maybe she just had a bad day, we all have them... Wait I have an idea.» he continued.

Finn took up his phone and started dialing. «Finn, what are you-»
«Hey Loren!» Finn cut me off. He put her on speaker.

Hey babe, what are you doing?

Oh nothing, just hanging I guess.

Is it fun?

Not without you- but don't worry, I have y/n here with me so it's all good.

Y/n? What... What are you guys doing?

Oh you know just chilling, the usual.

Do you like her?
Lorens tone of voice changed drastically.

Wait what? Uhm, like a friend?

You sure about that?

Yeah, what else would it be? Listen, are you all fine with y/n?

I don't know- am I?! Why don't you ask her!

No, tell me what happened.

Let's just say that she's a slut and a bitch and you shouldn't trust her, got it?!

I scoffed.

Wait, what?! Loren, are you okay?

Wait, are you with her... Like right now?!

There was a pause.

OMG! You totally are! If you're listening to this, bitch, you're a cunt, a skank, a whore, a slut and just trash in general and I hope you die a slow death cause honestly- FUCK YOU! Boyfriend stealing bitch! I hope you're happy with her Finn- you two deserve each other. God- what a fucking lying manipulative BITCH you are! No wonder Finn broke up with you- NO ONE FUCKING LOVES YOU!
*hangs up*

«... No wonder Finn BROKE UP WITH YOU?! You told her we were dating?! You told her that you broke up with me?! And you told her why?!»

Finn was speechless.

«I can't believe this shit!»

I stood up from the bench and looked down at him. «You've known her for WEEKS- you've known me for YEARS- and you tell HER how you dumped me? How you absolutely destroyed my heart by telling me you didn't love me? You shared something SO personal between you and me, your best friend, to your girlfriend you've known for a couple weeks! .... I can't believe this...»

Finn just stared at me- still speechless.

«Unbelievable.» I say as I turn around and walk away.
___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 796 27
Real life situations between Millie bobby brown and Finn wolfhard plus the cast Written by Lilah
124K 2.6K 70
[fillie] Finn Wolfhard and Millie Bobby Brown have grown apart, their overbooked lives pulling them, and their somewhat 'friendly' relationship in op...
53.9K 888 24
"See you then, The Duffer Brothers.."
31.8K 1.1K 7
{ short story } Crushes can be so bittersweet.