Sticking Together (Snape +...

Autorstwa NicoleChristine1

Harry, Ron and herself find themselves in another year of Hogwarts. Hermione finds herself in a bad situation... Więcej

The Deal
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Changer 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Prologue
Author's Note
IMPORTANT!!!!!
THANK-YOU!!
Another A/N
Name Change
Hate

Chapter Two

20K 452 915
Autorstwa NicoleChristine1

    *Hermione's Point Of View*

I walked back to the Common Room smiling at the thought of Snape's smile. Wow he is really human. And he is kinda handsome... WHAT!? I was stunned when that thought entered my mind,  I quickly shook it off and entered the Common Room.

"Hermione! Why didn't you follow is out of the class?" Ron asked angrily.

"I had to talk to Snape," I said in defense. "He agreed to tutor me and I have my first class tonight, in exactly 1 hour so if you will excuse me I need to go get something to eat," I stormed towards the great hall. I smashed into something hard and was about to fall backwards when a warm hand grabbed my arm stopping me fall.

"Miss Granger are you okay?" Snape said looking at me with... pure concern in his eyes?

"Sorry Professor and yes I am fine," I said pulling away from the potions master.

"Well then... I will see you at 7," Snape said as he turned away. I watched his retreating figure and I stood stunned.

       *Severus's Point of View*

As soon as Hermione left I rushed down to the Headmasters office. "Bubble Baths," I said and the eagle staircase turned and I walked up it. I knocked firmly into the door and the door swung open.

"Ahh Severus. Why do I earn the pleasure of this visit?" Dumbledore asked looking at me from behind his desk.

"Sir I have a problem. I require your assistance," I said walking to the desk.

"What is it Severus?" Dumbledore asked.

"It's the girl... The Granger girl. She reminds me of Lily... I just don't know what to do," I said putting my hands on my head as I sat on a chair.

"Severus, I do not understand. Are you saying you love Miss Granger?" Dumbledore asked me shocked.

"I don't know but my patronus has changed... It isn't a doe anymore instead it is a..." my voice broke off as i summoned a patronus. A silver otter skipped around the room and disappeared behind a bookshelf.

"Severus! Miss Granger's patronus is a Beaver. This is the same as what it was like with Lily and James," Dumbledore stood up.

"No one can know," I say.

"I will not tell anyone Severus. But you most be careful for both yours and Hermione's safety," Dumbledore. I turned and left. I walked to the Potions room to prepare for Miss Granger's tutor class. My mind was rushing through thoughts as if they were breaths! I cannot love her! I am Severus Snape and she is Hermione Granger! I was pulled out of my thoughts when I walked straight into a girl with brown hair. I grabbed her arm before she could fall. Hermione!

"Miss Granger are you okay?" I ask concerned of she is hurt.

"Sorry Professor and yes I am fine," she says pulling away from me. I almost sight from relief but at the last moment I swallow it.

"Well then... I will see you at 7," I say as I turn and walk towards the dungeons. I smile at the thought of Hermione's soft skin against mine and I sigh.

After a while there is a soft knock on my door. I stand and open the door to the beautiful face of Hermione Granger.

"Ahh Miss Granger... come in," I say as I hold the door open for me. After she is in I shut the door. I has set up the room with two cauldron's in the center of the room. "Miss Granger let's begin!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

266K 7.8K 75
Hermione and Draco return to Hogwarts to complete their 8th year on completely different terms than they first started. Facing challenges after the B...
3.8K 401 40
What happens when a Gryffindor falls in love with a Slytherin. Not just any Slytherin - THE Slytherin Prince. And what if the Gryffindor hides secret...
1.9K 148 25
Hermione finds herself back in the familiar halls of Hogwarts to complete her seventh year. The war is over and the Professors are pushing for house...
2.1M 45.6K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...