Yours Forcefully

By romanticcrazyone

She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is thr... More

characters
Intro-1
Intro-2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement

Chapter 12

148K 3.8K 207
By romanticcrazyone

Lucifer

She yawned again. Currently, we were sitting in our car. My private jet was waiting for me and my queen.
After I took her 3 times, we certainly ran out of time for rest.
How can I resist her? A day without her was a pure hell. The deal went fine but her absence wasn't fine. If the deal was not regarding the mafia, I would have took her with me to Germany.

*Flashback

At reaching home I immediately called for her but on receiving no response, my blood boiled.

'Did this woman tried to ignore my warning about not leaving the house?'  I thought angrily.
Suddenly Amy came running and greeted me. "Where's Maisie?" I asked her.
"She's in the garden. Planting new plants" Amy said while smiling.
Amy surely loved Maisie. She talked about her childish behavior to me. One can definitely hear the love in her voice for Maisie.
Without wasting any moment, I marched towards our garden. There she was... my love, my queen, Maisie. All dirty due to gardening but still looking like a goddess. I didn't even realized when I, the King of underworld, fall in love with this woman. But now, that I have her, I can't even imagine my life without her. She's my lifeline. She's my world. And most importantly, she belongs to me. She's only mine. A angel to my devil.

*Present

Soon we reached airport. I wrapped my hand around Maisie's waist and walked ourselves to my private jet. I watched Maisie's reaction after seeing my private jet. Her eyes went wide. And she looked.... Scared???
"What is it?" I asked her. But she shook her head while looking at the ground. I tighten my grip around her waist as I really hate when people lie to me. "Wife!" I said in a warning tone.
"I-I...I have acrophobia" she said softly. I softened immediately at hearing this. I pulled her close and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry love, I'll be there. You can take my hand for support. I'll not leave you alone" I sincerely said to her. Suddenly she smiled sweetly at me and I wanted the whole world to stop there. Her smile. It was so pure. So innocent.
'What are you doing to me woman'

We take off and the whole time Maisie was grabbing my hands tightly. Neither was I in pain nor I hate it. But watching her like this drives me crazy. She was like a scared soul. Afraid of heights. While the real devil sat beside her.
I pulled her and sat her down on my lap. She instantly placed her head on the crook of my neck and wrapped her arms around my neck. I rubbed her back slowly.
'Never thought that the devil will go so soft on someone'
Slowly I felt her drifting off. I picked her up in bridal style and placed her on the bed. Since the flight was of several hours and I was too tired to my continue work, I too slipped under the covers beside her and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.7K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
2.1K 48 26
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
28.8K 649 34
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
1.7M 56K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...