Chapter 7

Maisie

I was looking at her. She was not like others brides I've seen. Her eyes were dead. Her face was pale. Although she was dressed beautifully in a beautiful wedding gown, something was missing. Rather she was looking like a doll. A beautiful emotionless doll. That girl was none other than Maisie Grayson, soon to be Maisie Knight. I was looking at the girl in the mirror. I was looking at me.

Suddenly the door opened and Anna with Ethan following behind, came in. Anna was at the verge of crying. Her eyes were shining with the unshed tears. She come running to me and hugged me. I was so tired of crying that this time no tear came out. Rather I gave her a tight smile which she copied. Ethan came from behind and hugged both Anna and me.
'This might be our last hug together' I thought to myself.
"It's time." Ethan said. Yes, he was walking me down the aisle. Because he's like a brother I never had. I slipped my hand into his.
"Everything's gonna to okay" he smiled at me. We both knew it was a big fat lie. But none of us said anything.

The whole event went like a blur. The time to say 'I do' came. The priest was waiting for my answer. The whole church was waiting for my 'I do'. But me?? I was thinking about running from there when suddenly a hand squeezed my waist tightly. I jumped out of my thought and came face to face with reality. I looked up at Lucifer to see him already looking at me with narrowed eyes. Then I realized people has started to whisper things.
"I-I.... I d-do" I said in a timid voice. The priest sighed in relief. But Lucifer was still looking murderous. I tried my best to avoid his gaze.

"........now you may kiss the bride". I froze. I didn't want him to kiss me. I wanted to hide somewhere and never come back. Lucifer slowly turned me towards him. He lift up my veil and pulled my waist tightly until I was completely pressed against him.
Then he whispered "welcome to my world, wife" and kissed me hard on my lips. It was more like a punishment kiss. I tried to push him but he bite my lips hard. Now tears were streaming down my face. After some minutes he released me and wipe my tears and kissed me on my forehead. People were clapping. Celebrating my doom.
                 --------------------------------

After reception, Lucifer and I went to his car. No words were exchanged between us. I was thinking about our wedding night.
'Will he take my virginity?? Should I tell him that I'm a virgin?? Will he be rough?? Will he force me?? Will he RAPE me???' I was thinking so hard that I never noticed the car being stop. I looked outside to see a big mansion. Then I looked at Lucifer to see him already looking at me with amused expression. I looked down and was about to open the door when someone opened it up for me. I looked up and see Lucifer standing with a hand stretching out for me. I hesitantly took his hand. He pulled me out of the car and direct me to the mansion.

The mansion was very beautiful. I was looking at every detail when suddenly Lucifer picked me up in a bridal style. I was shocked, scared and surprised. Then I realized we reached the entrance of the house : the main door. He crossed the threshold while carrying me. He immediately went upstairs and entered the master bedroom.

He placed me down on floor. I was so nervous.  He came from behind and hold my waist tightly. "What took you so long while saying I do, huh??" He asked while kissing my neck. I went stiff. He continued to kiss my neck with occasional nip. Low gasps and whimpers filled the room. I jumped when his hand reached my dress zipper. He pulled it down slowly and soon I was butt naked in front of him. Tears were freely falling down my face but it seems like he didn't noticed or maybe he didn't care.
He had already removed his suit jacket. He was undressing himself.
"Don't think I'll go slow and easy on you" he said when I lay down on bed.

He then kissed me. Hard. Rough. But passionate. His hands starts roaming around my body while mine were laying flat on his hard muscular chest. Our heavy breathing filled the room. I gasped loudly when he squeezed my breasts. More tears came out.
Soon I found myself loosing my virginity to none other than Lucifer, the devil, my husband.