Chapter 31

Maisie

After spending some time in Lucifer's office, we went to a restaurant, to meet his clients. I really don't know why this clients of his wants to meet me so bad. When we reached there, we were informed that Lucifer's clients were already there, waiting for us. The receptionist guided us towards the table. Once reached, I thanked her and went to sit.

When I reached the table, I was shocked to see Lucifer's clients.

'Jason?'

There was Jason, sitting with his parents, Mr and Mrs Blake. I was shocked. They got up and welcomed me and Lucifer. Just then Jason noticed me and he was also as shocked as I was.

"Mr and Mrs Knight. So good to see you both. I hope your ride was fine?" Mr Blake asked. Lucifer gently answered him and pulled out a chair for me. I thanked him and sat down.

"Jason? Darling please sit down" Mrs Blake said to Jason, who was still standing, looking at me with mixed emotions. He was shocked, astonished and hurt?

After Jason sat down, we began talking. Mrs Blake was asking me some stuffs whereas Mr Blake was talking with Lucifer. Meanwhile, Jason was quite as hell.

Although I was smiling and talking cheerfully, I was feeling very uncomfortable. Can you blame me? Sitting in front of your college crush, with your husband is absolutely not a good feeling.

I was unable to look up from my plate because I knew someone was watching me very sharply. I wasn't even eating my food. I was playing with the food, when I felt Lucifer's hand on my right thigh.

I looked up at him. He was frowning down at me and whispered "Is everything alright?". I nodded my head and again looked down at my plate, trying to ignore him. Seconds later, I felt a squeeze on my thigh, which slightly made me jump. I again looked up at him, shocked. He brought his mouth near my ear and whispered again, "Never lie to me, wife. I want you to tell me what's wrong once we reached home. Okay?".

My eyes widened up and I nodded my head. "Now eat your lunch" he said firmly and  resumed eating his lunch. His hand was still placed on my thigh, gently squeezing and rubbing my thigh. I began to eat my lunch. Then I realized the food was tasty. After our lunch, we talked for some time.

"Mr Knight, I would like to invite you and your wife next week to our house. It's Jason's birthday so we are organising a party. Besides we will make the official announcement of handing our company to our son. So we would love if you will come" Mr Blake said.

"We would like to come" Lucifer nodded. I smiled at Mrs Blake.
"Now we would like to bid our farewell. Its was nice meeting you two. May God bless you, darling" Mrs Blake said, while hugging me.

After their departure, we also went towards our car. Since it wasn't that late, Lucifer decided to take me to the museum.

I really loved it in the museum. The history was amazing. And the arts were breathtaking.
Lucifer was a amazing guide. He explained all things to me. We looked at every single thing. There was also a small library. I went there and checked some books. While checking the books, Lucifer's phone rang. He excused himself and went outside to talk. I took a book on history and starts to read it.

Minutes later, Lucifer came. The owner of the museum came and talked with us for some time. It was like everyone knew Lucifer and most importantly, everyone respected him.
It was not the respect of fear, but a respect came from heart.

The owner was a old man and he was a sweetheart. He was cheerful and was amazing. After spending some time there, we returned home.

We had a shower together. Then ate our dinner. After dinner, I asked him if he wants to watch a movie. He agreed.

I picked a horror movie and played it. First of all, let me tell you, I'm not those type of girl who screams watching horror movies. Rather, I love horror more than romantic Bullshits. It's not like I hate romantic movies but I prefer horror more than those.

"Aren't you are scared of ghosts?" Lucifer asked in a amused tone. I shook my head and excitedly said "I love horror. They are amazing".
Lucifer chuckled while pulling me towards his chest.

We were on our bed, cuddling and watching movie. My head was placed on his chest and his arms  were wrapped around me. I smiled thinking about the moment.

Suddenly, Lucifer asked "What was wrong?"

'Darn it! I thought he forgot'.

I looked up at him and sighed "Nothing. I was just shocked to see Jason there. He was my classmate in college". I decided to skip the part of him being my college crush.
"Nothing else?" He asked.
I shook my head and snuggle close to him. He sighed and starts rubbing my back gently.

Soon I started drifting off to sleep. I felt a light kiss on my head and a whisper "Good night, love".