Infinity | tk

By NimraSajjad

|fetus writing alert| Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood. But only he knows this, no one else. He is a ruthless mo... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Territory
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Dinner Part 1
Chapter 4: Dinner Part 2
Chapter 5: Nightmares
Chapter 6: Close
Chapter 7: Training
Chapter 8: Problem
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: Again
whatttttt
Chapter 11: Unexpected
Chapter 12: Mine
Chapter 13: Okay
Chapter 14: Damn
Chapter 15: Giddy
Chapter 16: Desperate
Chapter 17: Date
Chapter 18: Past
Chapter 19: Hidden
Chapter 20: Yours
Chapter 21: Love
●//Important//●
TAEKOOK KISSED!!!
Chapter 22: Found
Chapter 23: Merry
Chapter 24: Broken
Chapter 25: Fervent
Chapter 26: Curious
Chapter 27: Meeting
Chapter 28: Ambush
Chapter 29: Prudent
Chapter 30: Sway
Chapter 31: Enticing
Chapter 32: Dispute
Chapter 33: Uproar
Chapter 34: Violence
Chapter 36: Together
Chapter 37: Vow
Chapter 38: Honeymoon
Chapter 39: Spark
Chapter 40: Forever
《Thank You》End
New Book!

Chapter 35: Despair

50.4K 2.1K 2.1K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Warning: slight self harm. Can be triggering so read at your own risk.

A week had passed since the uproar in the Venom grounds. Having Yoonsoo and Sihyuck dead easily, taking down Blood Venom was a piece of cake. The way everyone feared Yoonsoo and his pack was all for nothing. Yoonsoo was only rumored to be ruthless but infact, he was just a coward with a mind of a maniac. Both packs lost many fighters but Venom was now under their control. The survivors had been taken prisoners.

Every one were relieved and happy. But a certain burnette was in a pretty bad mood and the person who caused it, will have to deal with it.

-------------------

"You have ten minutes, hurry. I am waiting for you outside." Yoongi said to Jimin through the phone.

"What? Why?" Jimin replies confused. Yoongi calls him suddenly and says this.

"Just please, I want to tell you something so I thought we could have lunch together." Yoongi softly says and Jimin smiles.

"Sure, I'll be down in a few minutes." Jimin says.

Jimin was literally jumping due to excitement inside the car. For him, it's like a date and he had let Yoongi know about it, to which he just smiled.

"Wow, this place is amazing." Jimin says in wonder when they enter a fancy resturant. "You booked us a private table." Jimin is surprised. It was more like a private room, elegent, spacious and beautiful.

"Yeah." Yoongi just smiles. He is glad Jimin liked it.

They settle and order. They talk about random things while they eat. After having done eating, it was time to talk.

"So hyung? What did you wanted to tell me." Jimin says.

"Well, you might really hate me after that but I don't want to keep it to myself anymore. I may lose you after that but, it has to be said". Yoongi says and Jimin looks at him in confusion.

"I won't hyung, i would never hate you." Because I love you. He wants to say but stops himself. Yoongi sighs deeply and takes Jimin's hands in his own. Jimin awaits patiently.

"As you know when your mate dies, you also have a second chance. Meeting your second chance is rare but it happens." Yoongi says and Jimin tenses.

"Y-You've found your second chance, I-I mean, your mate?" Jimin shakily asks.

"Yes". Jimin's heart breaks and tears well up in his eyes at Yoongi's reply.

"That's great hyung. That's amazing." Jimin tries to smile but fails. "You wanted to tell me that we have to stop doing....this, I mean, messing with each other now right? I understand. Don't worry." Jimin doesn't want to cry but it's hard."

"No, that's not what I wanted to say." Yoongi is confused for why Jimin suddenly teared. Could it mean he feels something for him?

"My second chance----it's, it's you." Yoongi finally says. Jimin's eyes go wide.

"What? Really?" Jimin can't believe it.

"Yeah. I know you have your mate out there and I don't know what I'd do when you find your mate. I really wanted to tell you so you can make up your mind. I don't want to hold you back." Yoongi sadly smiles. "I-I really like you Jimin, I love you but I don't want to be an obstacle in your original bond mate."

Jimin can't belive his ears. It's all he ever wanted. He wanted Yoongi to ve his and it's possible.

"Hyung, I love you too." Jimin whispers and Yoongi freezes on his spot. "I don't need my mate if I can have you for the rest of my life. My mate might never show up. If you mark me, my bond with my mate will automtically break. You'll be my mate then." Jimin desperatly explains.

"Jimin, it will hurt your mate. It will hurt you too." Yoongi states.

"Not if I'm willingly doing it. Please hyung. I want you to be my mate. Because I am yours." With that said, Jimin gets up and straddles Yoongi.

"Please hyung, be mine." He crashed his lips with Yoongi desperatly.

----------------------

"You don't have time for me anymore." It's the first thing Taehyung says when Jungkook enters his own room.

"And you're late." Taehyung is standing in Jungkook's white shirt that reaches his mid thighs. Hais messy and tan legs on display. He looks pissed.

"I was really busy. I had to handle dad's work as well this while week." Jungkook replies. "And I do have time for you." Jungkook takes off his shirt after wearing off his shoes. Taehyung stares at the younger's body but reminds himself that he has to stay angry.

"No, you don't have time for me. You come home at night and you are always tired. I only get to see you sleeping beside me and at breakfast." Taehyung utters. Jungkook stares at him for a while and then walks towards the bathroom.

"Let me take shower Taehyung. I'm tired." Jungkook is about to go in to the bathroom when Taehyung grabs him by his arm and turns him around.

"I am talking to you here and you are leaving for shower. Then you're ginna come back and sleep. Wake up and leave. You don't even call me." Taehyung snaps.

"Are you on periods, Tae?" Jungkook says, annoyed. He is really in need of a hot shower.

"What? No. I am not on periods. Why would you say that?" Taehyubg says confusely.

"Because you're annoying me and I am really tired so please....don't." Jungkook snaps. Hurt flashes in Taehyung's eyes but he won't run away and cry.

"So now I am annoying. Asking your mate to spend time with you is annoying. Don't you understand, we barely had time for each other this week. You were always busy and I was waiting. We didn't had sex, we didin't ate together." Taehyung was breathing heavily when he finished.

"Oh, now I get it. You just want me to fuck you. You missed my body and nit me. Is that it? You want me to fuck because no one can do it like I do. Nice and slow huh?" Taehyung felt like dying because Jungkook was humiliating him.

"That's not true." Taehyung retorts.

"Oh it is. That's why you always stand here exposing yourself, trying to seduce me so I can satisfy your needs?" Jungkook was hurt. He tries his best to manage time for Taehyung but it wasn't possible. Taehyung only needed him for sex. They both know it's not true but maybe they are in a mood to fight.

"I'll do just what you want then." Jungkook comes closer to Taehyung but the burnette steps back. Jungkook grabs Taehyung's arm but before Taehyung could stop himself, he slapped Jungkook.

Taehyung covered his mouth to muffle the gasp that left his mouth. He didn't knew what took over him. Jungkook just touched him. He does it all the time.

You thought he was going to hurt you?

No.

Then why did you slap him.

I don't know.

Are you happy now. He was so tired and look what you did.

I am sorry.

Tell him that.

"J-Jungkook---I d-didn't mean to." Taehyung tries. Jungkook just looks at him, face blank and eyes holding no emotion. Jungkook says nothing and goes into the bathroom. Taehyung surely can't sleep here now so he lifelessly moves out of Jungkook's room and goes to his. He closes the door and slids against it, curling himself into a ball and doing what he does the best, cry.

Jungkook takes a cold shower. The water leaving shivers on his body but he doesn't care. He just feels numb to every feeling. He over reacted. He knew Taehyung doesn't just need his body. The older was being annoying but he missed him too. Both if them just had a bad way if telling it.

But Jungkook is hurt. Taehyung thought he was going to hurt him. No fucking way. Never. He knows he had to control his temper sometimes but he hates it that Taehyung is still scared of him. Maybe he deserved that slap but he never thought Taehyung would to this to him. So now, his mind takes control and he turns cold, just like the water.

---------------------

Jihoon and Hyungsik decided it was finally time for both Jungkook and Hoseok to take the responsibilty of their respective packs.

Hyungsik said if they want to go back and start living with their respective packs like before, they can but no one agreed. They wanted to stay here together. They were better together. Both the Alphas smiled and approved. This was their home now.

A week's time was given for the preparations of the event where both Jungkook and Hoseok will be declared the new Alphas of their respective packs.

Yoongi and Jimin were more than happy. Yoongi said he will mark Jimin but not yet and Jimin is fine with it. Everyone was happy for them. Jungkook was more than busy now. He was ignoring Taehyung and Taehyung knows he deserves it. He is just waiting now. He wants to apologise but the younger doesn't even spare him a glance. Another week like this. Everyone was worried for them but no one, not even Yoongi dared this time. It was serious and they had to figure it out on their in.

-----------------

The event was held in Lost Delta's pack house. Yugyeom and Jin were in charge of the set up and everyone were surprised to see how beautifully it was decorated. The guests filled up the house. Jimin and Taehyung got to see many of their old friends. Jimin's cousins were there as well. Every relative was invited and looked as it's going to an amazing night. But the two males were not having much of a good time.

"Jungkook, Hoseok, it's time." Hyungsik smiled at the two males who were busy talking.

"May I have your attention ladies and gentlemen." Hyungsik stood on the stage with Jihoon, Hoseok and his son. The crowd focused on them now.

"It has been an honour and privelege to be the leader of such a courageous, brave and loyal pack. I apologise to both packs present here for everything that I ever did that hurt you. I am thankful of you for standing by my side and supporting me. But my time ends now. My son will take my place." Hyungsik says and the crowd cheers. Jihoon gives his own speech and recieces the applause.

As the tradition, Jungkook and Hoseok cut the skin of their palms, and so do Jihoon and Hyungsik. The new heirs drop their blood on their respective heirachy books and shake hands with their fathers, sealing the fact that they are the new leaders if their groups.

Being the luna of the pack, Taehyung had to stand by Jungkook just as Jisoo. His breathing quickens, being so close to Jungkook after a long time. He quickly left the stage when the tradition ended.

The party started. Everyone busy in whatever they were doing. Taehyubg was sitting alone. Jimin had disappeared with Yoongi and no one else was available. Not even Yugyeom.

Taehyung was unconciously looking for Jungkook and he found him in the crowd, he didn't liked what he saw. Jungkook was talking with a girl, no, laughing with a girl. She must be an old friend or a cousin. Her hands would occasionally be on Jungkook.

Taehyung wasn't jealous, nor hurt. He was just guilty.

You deserve this. Taehyung smiles, he smiles sadly, his own self mocking and making fun of him. But it was true though. He deserve this.

Look what you lost.

He was an amazing mate and you lost him.

Feeling good?

She is talking to your mate and you can do nothing.

Gonna cry right? Of course you will. It's what you do the best.

Enough! He screamed silently. No able to take it anymore, he dashed out of the pack house. Jimin had given him his coat so he managed to take out his car keys, he'll text him about it.

He can't stop Jungkook talking to anyone. Jungkook can talk to whoever he wants. Everyone was congratulating him on being the new alpha but no one asked about tge luna. As if Taehyung had no importance. And now again, he felt useless, so useless and pathetic as if these two words were made only for him. He sat on the driver seat and closed the door, gripping the steeribg wheel tightly, he screamed. He screamed and finally broke down. Having being stong the whole time, he broke down now. He needs to go home.

Everyone was at Delta's pack house so this house was empty and Taehyung was relieved. They won't be back anytime soon so he has enough time to cry himself to sleep, without anyone knowing.

He gets rid of his coat, Jungkook didn't even look at his clothes. He tried to look good for Jungkook but all in vain.

Call him crazy or whatever but this is what came in his mind at the moment. Taehyung breaks the glass and takes a piece in his hand.

You'll heal.

And Taehyung cuts. He makes two deeps cuts, slightly up his wrists. His hand shake lightly as the pain kicks in. He stares at the cuts, blood oozing out of them.

Pathetic. Useless. Disgusting.

You thought someone so low like you can have such a perfect mate? Look at Jungkook and look at your parthetic self.

Yes. You deserve pain. You've hurt Jungkook. You deserve this.

He makes another cut, equally deep. When he is about to make a fourth one, he hears his name.

"TAEHYUNG!" He looks up, scared at the sudden sound. The glass drops from his hand and he begins to shake violently when he sees Jungkook running towards him.

"What did you do? Tae? What--Wh---Are you crazy?" Jungkook panics when he sees Taehyung's blood. Taehyung doesn't say anything. Jungkook hurriedly grabs the tissues and puts them on Taehyung's cuts. Jungkook himself is shaking a bit.

When he heard Taehyun's scream, he searched for him but he had already left so he followed. He wanted to cry watching Taehyung like this.

"I'll heal." Taehyubg shakily whipers. "You can go, it's your day. Don't ruin it for me."

"Shut up. Stop talking. I am never leaving you, you hear me? Never." Jungkook says sternly, bending and picking Taehyung in his arms. Taehyubg lets Jungkook do whatever he wants. He is too weak to do anything.

"I don't deserve you Kookie." Taehyung says and Jungkook's heart aches. Why is his mate feeling so low of himself. It's Jungkook who should be kissing Taehyung's feet and bowing to him for being his mate.

"Just keep quiet please. You're losing blood". Jungkook begs. He places Taehyung on his bed and grabs the first-aid kit. Taehyung looks lifeless. What happened to him? Why did Taehyung did this. How could he not see Taehyung was suffering.

It was just a fucking slap Jungkook. I didn't even looked at him for days.

"I am so sorry Kookie. I never meant to hurt you. Please, forgive me." Taehyung speaks when Jungkook is done cleaning.

"I know Tae, I know you didn't mean it." Jubgkook says.

"You can, you can hit me too okay, please". Taehyung takes Jungkook's hand and brings it close to his face and hits himself.

"TAE! STOP!" Jungkook is shocked at Taehyung's behaviour. He never knew his lover was hurting this bad. He was supposed to be the one protecting him yet here his mate is, hurting himself because of him.

"Please. Please, hit me Kookie. It's not fair. I have hurt you. You punish me.' Taehyung cries.

Jungkook has had enough. He doesn't know if it's right to do or not. He cups Taehyung's face and claims his lips. Taehyung doesn't respond, only crying but clutching Jungkook's shirt tightly. He hits hits his chest, though never wanting Jungkook to stop.

Jungkook doesn't give up though, he lets his tongue invade Taehyung's hot caveren. Now Taehyung lets out a moan. His body finally giving up as he kisses back.

"Let me show you that the only thing you deserve is love." Jungkook whispers and connects their lips again.

------------------

^Boyfriend jungkook taking care of sleepy taetae.

^cant wait for the comeback...

^baby boy....

^love this....

--------------

Hello beautiful people. How are u guys?

Loads happened in this chap. Wooh.

Hope you liked it. Don't hate my baby taetae....he just missed his kookie. He just got a bit angry. He is sorry :( hahaha....bear with my crazy self please...hihi

Vote, share and comment.

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 81.3K 72
jeongguk, interested in free food. taehyung, interested in jeongguk. a one week relationship that might turn into more. -• "take a risk." "how?" "b...
786K 31.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
843K 42.9K 38
❝ 𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬. ❞ •𝐀𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐭...
24.5K 1.1K 10
[C O M P L E T E D] "Please don't break my heart."