Possessive Bitch [JENLISA]

By jolisajendeukie

Jennie Kim, Queen Bee of YG Institute. She is a total bitch. She is mean, a bully, hard headed, and cold hear... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
See U Later
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
END.
XLI
XLII
Choose
XLIII
XLIV
Good news
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
Not An Update
END Book 1

XL

24.7K 661 105
By jolisajendeukie

Lisa's POV

It's been one week since i proposed to her, and she have been so clingy to me. Which i liked it.

We're currently walking down the street, it's night.

As we walk, we saw two familiar boys. Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Oh, hey!" I waved at them and smiled.

"Oh hey Lisa, Jennie!" Taehyung greeted us. Jennie was just smiling at them.

"How are you Taeshit?!" I joked at him.

"Aish Lisa. It's TAEHYUNG" He said while pouting.

"Anyways, i'm surprised that you two are together. Wait, are you two TOGETHER?" Jennie asked.

"Well, yes." Jungkook said 

I was surprised, i didn't expect that these two would be together, i mean, how did they met?

"Should we go for a dinner?" I asked.

"If it's okay with Jungkook then it's okay for me" Taehyung answered.

"Let's go then!" I said.

We all went to restaurant and ordered food.

I could see that Jungkook and Taehyung were meant for each other.

"Hey Lisa. You and Jennie are really meant to be." Taehyung said.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Well, the way you look at each other. The way you act to each other. I can tell that you two really love each other." He said.

I looked at him and smiled.

Maybe we are really meant to be for each other, and i'm so thankful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 668 7
Lalisa Manoban, a normal high school student who was befriended by the school's sweetheart Ruby Jane Kim. The two clicked, and became best of friend...
543K 13.4K 27
Lisa is a complete manwhore basically a dick with long legs she almost wreck the entire population of girls in her university but it isn't enough for...
268K 6.8K 27
Jennie is an assistant at Manoban Inc. She can't stand her job or her boss, Yang Hyunsuk, but she needs the money. One day she's finally had enough a...
904K 26.8K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...