Game Changer | Lakeview Commu...

By Chisomvincent

[COMPLETED] Lakeview community take their peace and quietness for granted till they harbour a serial killer... More

Author's Note & Main Characters
Prologue_ A new Identity
Chapter 1: Encounter
Chapter 2:Saviour
Chapter 3: Friendship
Chapter 4: Secrets
Chapter 5: News....not good
Chapter 6: Confrontation
Chapter 7: Call of death
Author's note
Chapter 8: One, two, three..... roll.
Chapter 9: On planet earth.
Chapter 10: Sound of music
Chapter 11: Lies untold
Author's note
Chapter 12: Riddles
Chapter 13: More Riddles
Chapter 14: Lost
Chapter 15: Scars from the past 1
Chapter 17: Interrogation gone wrong.
Chapter 18: Bigger circle, bigger troubles.
Chapter 19: Unsual deals
Chapter 20: Unaware.
Chapter 21: Mission
Chapter 22: Captive.
Chapter 23: The Plan
Chapter 24: Interrogation 2
Chapter 25: Interception
Chapter 26: Busted
Chapter 27: Freedom came first.
Not A Chapter
Clues
My libary

Chapter 16: Scars from the past 2

46 20 2
By Chisomvincent

Nancy's POV

"_I know you don't believe me but I really want you to be my wife, I love you so much and I want to prove it to you. That's why I spend on you, buy you things, recharge your phone but you've not reciprocated that love and it's so not fair.", he turns and walk to the other side of the room.

I had to do something or I lose my man.

"But I love you too. How else do you want me to show how much I love you, at least I call you everyday, send you text, I even agreed to have a low-key relationship with you. Chigozie I love you and you know that." I break into fresh tears. Forget the earlier incident I'm not ready to leave him soon, I know he loves me but I'm not sure if he means it, our relationship was just too complicated.

"The truth is that you don't, four months Nancy, four months and you won't even let me_you know."

Urgggh.

"Gozie not that issue again. You know I love you but I'm not just ready. I'm not ready for sex and you know it."

"Who says we'll be having sex. If you want that we can but I just want to feel you. Baby I want to touch you. I just_." he cradles my already weak self.

"But you said no sex."

"I said no sex but at least we can touch each other. I just want you to know what it feels like to be loved. I don't even get it from the girls because my heart is with you my beautiful angel. You know your beauty radiates from within and it's blinding me, your smile is so inviting and your lips are like_well I don't know how they are."

I start feeling all giddy all over as he says those sweet words. He always knew the right things to say and right now I'm so happy that I've got my guy back. He said no sex right, at least I could let him kiss me. I blush at the thought of that, gosh, I've never been kissed and I think this was the right time to try it.

"No sex right." I needed clarity.

"No sex if you don't want it. You're damn beautiful when you smile." he says and I blush harder.

This was my first time, I look around the room, right place and right time. Time to have my first kiss.

"Can I?." he asked looking at me with those eyes that makes my world revolve.

Shyly I nod my head and close my eyes the way I've seen it in movies.

This is it.

I feel numb for a moment and then like a bursting wave I feel energy soaring through my body accompanied by trembling knees as his lips touch mine. Many emotions in one moment and just when I suddenly feel like being in cloud nine it stops.

"You like?.", he asks and I just nod. "Want more.", again I nod, wanting to feel it again.

God, this is pure bliss.

If this is what kissing was like I'm ready to do so everyday. I feel like a princess when I feel his hands around me, infact it was heavenly, highly unexplainable. Lost in thought I beg him to continue and barely hear what he says but just replied a 'yes'. He asked again and I replied same, this felt good.

Time seem to freeze as I felt something down my throat like a hot drink who cares.

#

The next morning I wake up to see myself wrapped in the arms of another.

"My head." I feel a throbbing headache like a crane knocked me out.

"Baby you're awake."

"God." I scream and the headache vanished instantly. I looked around and saw our clothes lying around on the floor, that means I was naked in bed with him.

What have I done.

I raised the blanket up a little, no blood, that don't feel right.

"Gozie what happened? What did you do to me?, did you rape me?." I ask nonstop looking around as I did so. I looked back at him with blurry eyes due to tears demanding answers he didn't feel like providing.

"Fine. I didn't rape you, you asked for it remember. I asked you if you were sure and you said yes."

God.

So that's what he said then and I had no idea I was replying positively to being raped. No he didn't rape me because I foolishly accepted to it.

No he raped, no he didn't, no he raped me.

"Baby stop crying, come here." he tries to pull me together.

"Leave me." I run to the bathroom and turn on the shower to drown my tears. I let the water run down my skin while I scrub hard to get his scent of me, that fool took advantage of me and he thinks all is well. I scrub hard till I hear him come in.

"Nancy I'm sorry, I thought it was fine with you."

Somebody tell him to shut the hell up, he's still putting the blame on me. I'm so reporting him. I feel him come nearer and I raise my head to look at him.

Lord help me.

He's barely clothed and suddenly I feel different, I don't understand this feeling but he does as he smiles and steps into the shower.

"You see, you can't get away with it. You need me as much as I need you."

"Stop it, please go away. Stop making me feel this way."

"I can help you stop feeling that way." he whispers to my ears and once again I feel sparks of emotion through me.

"Go_Gozie please." I stammer pleading with him to stop and wanting him to continue at the same time. I couldn't help it and neither could he so we did it again and again.

Days turned to weeks and months but we continued, I couldn't tell my friends the kind of person I had become. Good girl in the day, sex queen at night.
We continued that way till the third month I didn't see my period.

Ah!, I'm dead.

"There's no cause for alarm, we'll go see a doctor tomorrow.", he brushed it off trying to get me to bed again.

"No Gozie, no. This is the fifth time you're saying that and we've gone nowhere."

"What do you want me to do?." he shouts at me. This was the first time he'll raise his voice at me.

"Gozie you dare shout at me."

"You better shut up before I loose my patience." this was surely another side of him.

"Gozie you're kidding me right. I'm pregnant and all you have to say is for you not to loose your patience."

"And who told you to get pregnant?"

What!!!, so this guy wants to use and dump me.

"Are this thrash really coming out from your mouth." I slap him with all the anger in me.

"You dare slap me."

"Yes, and I'll do that again if you don't own up to being the father of this child."

"I'm not going to be a father to that thing. Get an abortion."

What!!!

I look at him hoping my ears where playing tricks on me. "What did you say."

"Here." he drops some wad of cash on the bed. "Get an abortion or better still, disappear." he adds another bundle and walks out of the room.

I run after him and grab his shirt, if he wants to play angry I'm ready to play crazy. My actions got him further annoyed as he push me down the stairs. Due to my frail frame I lost balance and tumble down the stairs landing on the floor with a part of a broken vase stucked within my left thigh.

I screamed out in pain but he never looked back and by the time I woke up I was surrounded with get well soon cards in a hospital room.

#

Tammy's POV

I've been watching Nancy engrossed in her scar for almost an hour. She got the scar from tripping at Gozie's place the day she went to return his novel and though we felt like there was more to it she stuck to her story so we let it go.

Right now I was beginning to have my doubts, something happened the day she went there and it's not related to the prank. Something she's not telling us. Something that led to her sudden hatred for Gozie, something more than tripping over the flower vase.

At this junction I quit, I'm going in search for Gozie and I'm giving him a sound beating. Who's in?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 32 56
"He is talking to me. Why can't you understand?" "Easter, the dead don't talk to the living!" "Oh well, then maybe he's not dead. Or maybe I am not l...
4K 1.1K 29
"I'm not having a good feeling about this project at all." she said as she watched the flames in the lantern dance. "What if project fishers of men d...
38.7K 6K 51
"You don't sleep on that side, you never do. You always sleep on your right side. I know you are awake, I also know that you are angry with me. But I...
299K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...