Therapy: Life With Alex Gaska...

Od dreamxinspire

Sarah Dawson is a 19-year-old girl about to embark on a once in a lifetime adventure--touring with All Time L... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaster 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
AUTHORS NOTE HI! :D
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note, please read!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 -The End of Book 1
Info about the sequel!
More info!
Final Info About Sequel!

Chapter 12

25.5K 506 109
Od dreamxinspire

Well HOWDY! Haha I'm on a roll! Two chapters in two days! Haha and I KNOW that "Kiss Me Again" is We Are The In Crowd's song. But I just thought it'd fit so perfectly with Sarah and Alex so BAM. It's on the side if you wanna listen (: Comment and talk to me lovelies, I love you all! (:

xx

_____________________________________________________

The next day I was going out for lunch with Tay and Cassadee. I slid out of bed and jumped in the shower. I got out blow drying my hair and leaving it in its natural waves cascading down my back. I applied some makeup and put my black skinny jeans on with my baseball shirt with the maroon sleeves and "I Had The Best intentions" in the center from We Are The In Crowd's new merch. I slipped on my gray Vans, grabbed my coat, phone, and wallet and headed out the door. Cass was sitting in the driveway with Tay next to her in the passenger seat.

It's so weird to think of how in love Cass is with my brother. They were so sweet together and I really hoped someday I could have a love like theirs. I was happy for them, very happy and even a little jealous of their relationship.

I hopped in the car and smiled, "Hey guys!" I said.

They turned and smiled returning a hello themselves. I liked to think of them as my older sisters that I never had. They were always there for me and I loved both of them like family.

We talked forever in the car, then arrived at the restaurant and were seated right away.

"So Sarah, how's Shane?" asked Tay with a knowing smirk. I rolled my eyes and playfully smacked her.

"He's fine, he's coming on tour with us for a little while," I said smiling.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean with Alex all..." Cass trailed off. I took a deep breath, I had to know we were gonna discuss him sometime.

"I mean, yeah I guess. He'll be busy with concerts and press and stuff. He really won't notice us. I don't think he'll care much," I said picking at my french fries.

"Well he's your best friend, he should know these things," Tay said taking a sip of her drink.

I groaned, "I know, I'm having Rian tell him. It's just not the same anymore, I just...I don't even know if we're best friends anymore. It's different," I said.

Cass gave me a reassuring smile, "I know you've been through so much Sarah. But so has Alex. The whole time you were away and Alex tried calling you and texting you everyday was really hard on him," she said.

Tay butted in, "Yeah he kept asking us 'Do you think she's okay?! Do you think she's hurt?! What if she hates me?!' He was really worried," she said

H-He said that? I sighed, I knew he was worried...I just wasn't sure about anything anymore. I knew I could count on Shane because he'd never left me or ditched me for someone else. He stuck by me, and I'm pretty sure if he asked me to be his girlfriend I'd say yes...er...I think?

I smiled at my two best friends, "Well I guess I should just move on with my life," I said.

They exchanged questioning glances toward each other, "If that's what you want then we'll support you," Tay said smiling and Cass nodded in agreement.

"Sooo Tay, how's Jack?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Now it was her turn to look flustered.

"Uh, well he's good. He's...yeah...good," she said looking down.

"You so like him!" Cass said with a huge grin. I also had one plastered across my face. This was so cute.

"No! We're friends! Good friends," she said with a small smile.

"Tay it's okay to admit! I think he likes you too! He talks about you non-stop," I said smiling.

She blushed even more, "Really?...I mean he's one of my best friends so I never thought about that..." she said.

"Well you two would be so cute together honestly, why don't you ask him on a date?" I suggested.

"What?! No! I'd be way too afraid!" she said sinking down in her seat. Cass smiled at me knowing she had a plan. I smiled back.

"We'll figure out something," I said putting a french fry in my mouth.

______________________________

"Hey Sarah," Matt said sitting next to me.

"Hey Flyzik, what was oh so important that you had to tell me?" I said.

He smiled, "It's really good news! So you know how the record company comes out to a few shows a year? And since All Time Low is returning to Hopeless Records, they've come to a few shows with you in them?" he asked.

"They have?! Oh I didn't get to say hi," I said frowning. He chuckled and continued.

"Point is, they loved you and Alex singing together," he said.

I started fiddling with the strings on my hoodie. I didn't like where this was going.

"They know you're going on the next tour, well accompanying them...and they suggested that you and Alex write and record a love song together and have you as a featured artist. Then perform it on tour," he said excitedly.

I was excited too, it was my dream to record a real, actual, professional song. But I was upset at the same time. I had to write and record a love song with Alex? This was going to be awkward.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked at Matt.

"Uh, sure...have you told Alex yet?" I asked. He nodded eagerly.

"He loved the idea, and I think this is great publicity for both of you guys," he smiled. I tried my best to smile back.

"So the boys are at the studio, we can go right now and you guys can start writing!" he said.

I forced a smile and nodded, "Sounds good," I lied.

______________________________

"Hi," I said quietly walking into the room were Alex and the piano were. He looked up and gave a small smile.

"Hey there," he said. I sat down on the piano bench. He sat on a small stool in the center of the room.

"So...we should get started," I said taking out some sheets and a pen. 

"Yeah, that's a good idea," he mumbled. 

"Sarah, can we just forget everything? I'm really really really sorry about Liz. I never meant to hurt you but I was just too stupid to see it. And I'm so sorry about assuming the worst when you were away, I was just worried sick over losing my best friend, I'm so so so sorry," he said out of nowhere. 

I blinked and my mouth hung open, "It's okay," I breathed out. 

He looked surprised, "Really? You're over it all?" he asked standing up. I thought it over, Ir eally was. I was done with the pointless fighting. I needed my best friend. 

"Sure, I'm in need of my best friend again," I smiled as he hugged me. 

"YAY!" he yelled. I shoved him playfully and laughed. 

"Now let's get to work!" I said excitedly. He nodded and we began. 

About three hours later we finally had a song that we both loved. He and I worked extremely hard getting the harmonies and lyrics just right but it was perfect and I loved it so much. It felt just like old times between us. Unfortunately, old times produced old feelings. 

My phone beeped and I went to go answer it but Alex took it and held it above my head. I jumped up onto my tippy-toes and whined, "Alex give it back!" I said. He stuck his tongue out and held it higher. Finally he gave in and gave me my phone. 

"Fine! Take your phone you brat!" he said. I flipped him off and looked at the message. It was from Shane: 

Hello love! I'm off of work at 8, do you wanna grab a late dinner with me at the Pizzeria? xx 

I smiled and replied:

That sounds lovely! I'll meet you there (: 

'Is that Shane?" Alex asked as I sensed a little annoyance in his voice. I stuck my tongue out.

"Yes that is Shane," I said assuming Rian had told him. He looked down and then back up at me. 

"So you really like this guy then?" he asked. I looked down now at my shoes and looked back up to Alex.

"Yeah, I really do. Uh, do you wanna practice the song once more before we leave?" I asked awkwardly sitting at the piano. He gave me a small smile and nodded. 

"I gotta say, something I've been thinking 'bout, 

I can't wait to lay around with you,

and tell you all the secrets I've been keeping to myself"

Alex sang first and then I continued:  

"It's been a while since I felt butterflies,do you feel the same way too?

if every single second could last that much longer would you hold me?

We both then belted out the chorus:  

"And kiss me again! 

Underneath the moonlight! 

You're more than a friend! I knew it from the first sight, yeah!

Hold me feel my heartbeat! Put your arms around me!

And kiss me again!" 

We sang in perfect harmony and finished the rest of the song when we heard clapping behind us. There stood Rian, Zack, Jack, and Cass. They were all smiling wide and I blushed. 

"That was amazing! You two wrote that!?" Cass exclaimed. 

We both nodded and I stood up. We walked into the studio's lounge and sat for a second. It was 7:45 and I had to meet Shane in fifteen minutes. 

"Well let's go celebrate out to dinner!" Rian announced. I put my coat on and walked over to the door. 

"I can't guys, I'm meeting Shane in a few minutes, but thank you so much, we worked hard on the song," I smiled. I gave Alex, Rian, Jack, and Zack hugs before going over to Cassadee. 

She pulled me aside while the boys were talking and said lowly, "That sure didn't look like you were moving along," she smirked. I rolled my eyes smiling. 

"We're friends Cass, that's all," I said hugging her. 

"I saw his eyes, that didn't look like just friends," she smiled one last time leaving me in my thoughts as I drove to the Pizzeria to meet Shane. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

51.5K 1.5K 18
Carly Holmes is a 16 year old girl and only cares about her studying to get good grades to hopefully get into a good school and pursue her career in...
476K 6.7K 44
kelly barakat is jack barakat's sister who falls in love with jack's best friend alex gaskarth. this is their story together
844 3 18
A simple phone call got her on tour with the band her brother manages. The only problem... She falls in love with one of the band members. An even...
5.3K 152 54
Grace is the daughter of all time low's Rian Dawson. She came as a big surprise to Rian when he was only 15 but he loves her no matter what. But thin...