Lucky Me // Niall Horan

Door lostinparadise25

I was just another fan to him. I didn't think by sending that one little tweet to Niall Horan, 1/5 of the fam... Meer

Lucky Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Stories to Read :)
UPDATE

Chapter 5

376K 4.7K 2.8K
Door lostinparadise25

Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, da, doo, doo, doo, doo....HEY I'M BACK. :D

******************************************************************************************

 Chapter 5

 That night, I slept downstairs with the boys in the living room. We were all sprawled out on the couches or on the floor. Louis was leaning on Liam, heads resting on each other so I took the opportunity to capture the perfect LiLo moment when they weren’t looking. Right now, I was snuggled up against Harry, a blanket wrapped around the both of us. I explained to him what I was trying to do and he seemed to understand. Niall hadn’t seemed to show any signs of jealousy, which made my heart sink a bit. We decided to step it up just a little bit. I still took Liam’s warning, and stayed on my toes just in case Harry did try something. 

 My eyes slowly opened as I heard people moving around. Someone was getting up. I pretended to be asleep, scared if I opened my eyes, whoever was getting up would sit back down. Finally, all movement seemed to stop so I opened my eyes and scanned the room. Louis, Liam, and Harry were still there. It must’ve been Niall and Zayn getting up. I was tempted to go follow them, but that wasn’t really my style. I wasn’t the nosy and snoopy type. Plus I’m sure I’d probably do something stupid, like trip over my own feet, make so much noise, and get caught. I just leaned in a little closer to Harry, resting my head on his warm chest, falling asleep to his slow, steady heartbeat. 

 Niall’s POV

 “I really don’t know, Zayn.” I said, walking into the bathroom and splashing some water on my face. I was exhausted. I was really up all night thinking about it. Just seeing Addie in Harry’s arms, it just broke me. I felt like I’d been slapped in the face. “I think I just ruined everything. God, I’m so stupid!” 

 “Niall, stop.” Zayn came up from behind me, patting my back. “You didn’t ruin anything. You’re a great guy. You’re so likable so stop fussing over this. You’re the most carefree mofo I know. I’m sure there’s nothing really serious going on between her and Harry.” 

"But you know Harry! He’s charming, he’s all flirty and girls just swoon over him. I’m just the Irish one.” 

 “Stop it Niall. Don’t talk like this!” 

 “But it’s true!” 

 “Addie loves you. She might just be confused, just like you. Your conversations through the phone and through Twitter lasted for two months. Don’t you think that means something? Did you see how happy she was just to see you? She hadn’t even noticed us until Louis spoke up. She loves you for you. Harry’s conversations with girls usually last two days! Once he gets what he wants, it’s over.” 

 “But Addie’s special, Zayn!” I protested. “How can you not fall in love with a girl like that?! I mean she’s beautiful, she’s funny, she’s nice, and she can cook! She’s just perfect.” 

 Zayn sighed a bit and I bit my lip. I’m sure I was annoying him so much right now. I knew he wanted to sleep but there was this look in his eye that totally said, ‘I’m here for you.’ 

 “Niall, there’s a difference between you and Harry right now. You actually know Addie much better. Harry doesn’t. And I know you Niall. You’re always willing to fight for something you love. Even if you are as terrifying as a baby penguin.” He pinched my cheek, making me smile lightly. “You’ve waited this long for your princess. I know you won’t let her get away.” 

 I hugged Zayn and thanked him for everything. He gave me a tight squeeze, ruffled my hair with a smirk on his face, and started to head out of the bathroom. I stared in the mirror at myself until he came back in and fixed his hair a bit, making sure his quiff was all right. I pushed him out of the bathroom, chuckling. Typical Zayn. 

 Harry’s POV

 I woke up, groaning a bit. The sun was right in my eyes, shooting through the windows. Someone close the bloody curtains! I rubbed my eyes and felt Addie still laying on top of me. She was snoring lightly and sounded so cute. I smiled a little, brushing some strands of her hair away from her face. She told me all about the plan to make Niall jealous. I remembered it well.

 “Harry? Could I..umm..talk to you?” She asked, walking in my room. I looked up from my phone. 

 “Sure?” I said, but it sounded more like a question.

 “IkindawannafakedateyoutoseeifNiallgetsjealousandLiamsaiditwasabadideabut-” She rambled on. 

 “Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down, baby girl. Say it again?” I rubbed her shoulder as she explained. When she was finished, she met my eyes. They were filled with fear and a bit of uncertainty. I immediately hugged her and smiled lightly as she hid her face in the crook of my neck. 

 “Thank you, Harry.” I heard her mumble. 

 “Anything for my little Adelaide.” I whispered back. 

 Was I falling for Addie a little more than I actually planned too? Maybe. I mean she was gorgeous, funny, and nice. She was like the perfect girl. Like a walking Barbie doll with the blonde hair and nice body. I felt her stir against me and I snapped out of my thoughts. Her green eyes fluttered open and she smiled lightly at me. 

“Hey, love.” I whispered to her. “I think Lou is making pancakes.” 

 She nodded slowly, beginning to sit up. She wrapped her hair up into a messy bun and started to get up. I stopped her, pulling the rubber band down, letting her gorgeous curls loose. I whispered in her ear, “I like them better this way.” 

 I saw her blushing as she walked over to the kitchen. I chuckled lightly. She was too cute. 

 “You coming?” She asked, turning around and snapping me out of my thoughts.

 “Be there in a minute!” I called after her and started to wake up the other boys. 

 Addie’s POV

 I felt myself blushing as I walked into the kitchen where Lou was singing he flipped pancakes. 

 “It wasn’t me...Saw me kissin’ on the sooo-ADDIE!” He quickly stopped singing, straightening up a bit. I narrowed my eyes at him. 

 “Were you just singing It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy?” I asked suspiciously. 

“Nooooo...It wasn’t me?” 

 “Naughty boy.” I scolded him lightly, and he gave me a cheeky grin. If you’ve heard the song, you know what I mean. It’s a very dirty song. I remember him singing it in the video diaries, when Zayn lifted up the couch and turned the hydraulics on to ‘drive’ out of there. I sat at the kitchen table, rubbing my eyes and pulled out my phone, the bright screen making me hiss a bit. 

 “ADDIE’S A VAMPIRE!” Louis yelled, making me cringe. 

 “IT’S TOO EARLY TO YELL LOU!” 

 “B-But you were yelling too...” He pouted playfully, even sniffing. I stuck my tongue out at him as all the other boys started piling into the kitchen, asking what’s for breakfast and opening up the refrigerator. Niall walked in and smiled at me. I smiled back then looked at my phone. Josh, Hazel, Ethan, blah, blah, blah, Twitter. My eyes went over to my calendar. Tuesday. 7:25 a.m. 

 My eyes widened. 

 “Aww shi-” I stopped myself, seeing all the boys’ eyes widen at me. I probably shouldn’t curse in front of them. “Shhhhhhiny! I meant to say shiny! Yeah. Shiny.”

 The boys all looked at each other, then bursted out laughing. They all had the cutest laughs. They were leaning on each other for support. Niall was so red, making me laugh along with them. His laugh was just so adorable. It made my heart soar a little. Oh my gosh, stop it Addie. Stop it. 

 “Ooooh! You almost said the ‘sh’ word!” Louis said, poking my cheek. I rolled my eyes as he put a plate of pancakes in front of me.

 “Shut up. I forgot I had school today!” I tried to eat them as quickly as I could, but not shoving my face like a pig. 

 “Aww, hear that boys? She had so much fun with us she lost track of time!” Zayn said, smiling at me while putting a ton of syrup on his stack of pancakes. 

 “Ugh, and my uniforms dirty! This is not my day.” 

 “I will give you 5 bucks if you go to school out of uniform.” Niall dared me, eating his pancakes. My jaw dropped, and I dropped my fork. 

 “My principal would kill me!” 

 “All right then, ten.”

 I glared at him. “Twenty five.” 

 “Twenty five?” 

 “Hurry up or it’ll be thirty.” The boys oohed around me. I was pretty good at making bets. 

“Why thirty?” 

 “Thirty five and you don’t know my head mistress. She needs a boyfriend, but I don’t think anyone would want to date that old witch. She allows no like no public displays of affection. NO HIGH FIVING. And like so for PE we have to run 2 laps and this track is HUGE. So I decided to be smart and bring a water bottle, you know? It was like a hundred degrees that day! So like after I’m done running, she snatches the water bottle away from me like it’s a bomb or something! I just don’t get it! She’s so stupid.” I felt Niall’s hands went on mine and I looked up surprised. His blue eyes were staring into mine but his face showed no emotion. He simply took the fork out of my hand. 

 “You were stabbing your pancake.” He mumbled, looking down quickly. I smiled dryly, seeing the holes in my pancakes. 

 “Your principal is not stupid...” Liam said, probably trying to give the poor woman a chance. Oh Leeyum, so sweet. 

 “Liam’s right. She’s not stupid! She’s mentally challenged.” Louis said, making me laugh. 

 “I think we should give you fifty.” Harry said, eyes wide after hearing me rant about her. He walked behind me towards the fridge and whispered in my ear. “Maybe an extra ten for being so cute.” 

 I’m sure my face was as red as a tomato. He opened up the door to get some juice. I don’t know if the other boys noticed, but Niall certainly did. I saw him tense up, and the look on his face hardened. His cute smile was gone. 

 I cleared my throat. “And maybe a note? Make it funny. I wanna see the look on her face.Your sis have some clothes, Li?” I asked, smiling. This should be fun. 

 “Yup!” I thanked him and smiled wickedly, running up the stairs and changing into something. I loved Meg’s wardrobe. After taking the world’s quickest shower, I finally settled on a black and white striped collared shirt with a blue and black striped sweater over it. Meg liked stripes apparently. I put on some jeans and a touch of gold jewelry. I started to braid my hair then put on some black boots. I took my time, wanting to be late. It’d be worth the fifty bucks. I just put on a bit of eyeliner, some blush, and then brushed my teeth quickly. My principal was going to freak. We could never wear jeans on campus, and they certainly couldn’t be this skinny. I smiled, running down the stairs. “I’m ready, boys!” I said in a sing-song voice. 

 The boys came out of the kitchen, laughing and nudging each other. Harry folded up the note and handed it to me, fingers brushing off each other. I smiled out our hands and started to open the letter. 

 “NO! You can’t read it!” Louis immediately yelled at me. 

 “Why not?” I pouted. I really wanted to know what they put inside it.

 “Because...you’re wearing stripes! Only I can wear stripes!” 

 “Who says?!” 

 “I say!” 

 “Well, there were a ton of stripes in Meg’s closet!” I said, poking his nose. 

 “Well...Meg looks good in stripes.” He said, a smile coming on his face at just the mention of her name. 

 “Aww...” All the boys and I chorused, making Louis blush a bit. Harry poked his cheek and Liam ruffled the boy’s hair. 

 “Just get in the car.” Louis mumbled, pushing me and the other boys ahead. 

 “Wait, but you guys are still in your pajamas.” I said, a bit unsure. Louis was in his Superman ones, Zayn, Niall, and Liam just wearing a t-shirt and some shorts, and Harry thankfully kept his clothes on and was wearing the same. Their hair was a mess excepts for Zayn’s. Harry threw a beanie over his curly mess of a hair while Liam, Louis, and Niall’s was still sticking up. 

 “And?” Harry said tiredly. The boys chuckled lightly, walking past me and jumping into the car. 

 “Never mind.” I said, laughing a bit. “You crazy boys.” 

 * * *

 I walked down the halls, then pulled out my phone. Ugh, I had math next. Not my favorite subject. Everyone was staring at me since I was out of uniform. I just flashed them a smile as I walked by and called Harry’s number. 

 “Hey babe. How did it go?” He asked. A small laugh escaped my lips. 

 “You owe me fifty bucks! She was FUMING. I got detention for this whole week!” I yelled at him through the phone.

 He bursted out laughing. 

 “Umm, Haz, you do realize that that means I won’t be able to spend time with you guys? Who’s laughing now?” I said, and began laugh in the phone, a little too loudly. I noticed the stares I was getting from people around and laughed nervously. “I’m not crazy! I'm normal I swear!” I put the phone back to my ear. 

 “Awww. Sooo I’m guessing it was a bad idea of saying that she was only mad because her tampon was in too far?” 

 I chuckled, rolling my eyes. In my opinion, that was the best part, but my headmistress didn’t seem to agree with me. “No duh, Harry.”

******************************************************************************************

So everyone keeps asking, 'When's the sequel coming?' 'OMG I'M SO EXCITED! WHEN'S THE MORE THAN THIS SEQUEL COMING?' so I'm proud to say that it'll be up LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW! YAAAAY!

I feel really weird writing it. I've been watching like Criminal Minds non stop. It's a different kinda writing style/feeling for me. You'll all see.... X)

Oh, and everyone's asking this too so I just want you all to know that my Instagram is the same as my name on here. It's @lostinparadise25. My kik is the same. I have a Little Mix IG account too it's @alittlemixedup_ Cheesy I know but I love it and I love them! Talk to me anytime. :) 

And hopefully, later this summer I can post writing tips for you all since I've been getting a lot of questions about that. :) Love ya all, my snowflakes. xoxoxox

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...
145K 5K 53
Alex was just a normal 17 year old girl who lived in London and loved the boy band One Direction. Her life gets turned around when she bumpes into a...
351 1 14
When Rebecca Johnson travels to London with her four best friends to follow her dreams and suddenly becomes best friends with One Direction will her...
102K 1.1K 31
My name is Sophie and I'm nothing special. A normal 16 year old girl with crazy curly mahogany coloured hair, blue eyes and an insane love for music...