Sugar (A Taekook/Vkook Love S...

By loverofpearls

Jeon Jungkook, billionaire extraordinaire, never knew he had thing for deep-voiced angels with boxy smiles. H... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 19

41.7K 1.6K 1.1K
By loverofpearls

Taehyung

Taehyung drowsily woke up the next morning, still tucked into Jungkook's chest, the younger's tight grip keeping him from falling off.

He recollected the events from the night before with a grin. He couldn't believe that it was finally official. That his feelings towards his guardian angel wasn't just one-sided.

However, part of him was still confused. He couldn't understand why someone like Jungkook would love or even feel attracted to him. And to think that he was since the moment he saw him, shocked Taehyung to the core.

"My legs...they're asleep..." Jungkook suddenly grumbled, ripping Taehyung away from his thoughts.

"Oh! Sorry!!" Taehyung exclaimed, immediately making move to get up.

He was stopped, however, when the younger tightened his grip around Taehyung's waist.

"No, don't go. Just stay here, baby."

Taehyung flushed a bright red at the pet name. He was still struggling to get used to angel and Jungkook already had a new name for him.

"You're calling me that on purpose, aren't you? Just to make me embarrassed." He pouted, burying his face in Jungkook's black hoodie, refusing to look up.

"Maybe." Jungkook teased, sounding a little more awake than before.

"But to be fair, you're really adorable when you're flustered, babe."

"Babe???"

"Oops, sorry, did it again." But Jungkook didn't sound sorry at all.

"It's okay, it's not like I dislike it...it's just...I get a little...shy..." Taehyung murmured.

"Aw, angel...look at me."

Taehyung hesitantly looked up from Jungkook's chest only hold his breath in surprise at the pure adoration in Jungkook's steady gaze. Was this the way Jungkook always looked at him? How could he really not notice? All the insecure thoughts he had from before dissipated simply from the younger's gaze.

"I love you, hyung." Jungkook whispered craning his head upwards in order to kiss Taehyung softly on the cheek.

Taehyung grinned, heart thrumming with pleasure.

"I love you too, Jungkookie." he replied, pressing a quick kiss on the younger's lips.

Never before had Taehyung been this affectionate with anyone before in his life. He had never kissed anyone before until yesterday. But then he wondered if that really counted as a kiss. It was more of a peck as Jungkook had only pressed their lips together for roughly a second before quickly pulling away.

Taehyung wondered what it would be like to properly kiss Jungkook and ended up blushing bright red straight to the tips of his ears.

"Eww, Oppa just kissed the Jungkook Ahjussi."

Taehyung immediately pushed himself off Jungkook scrambling to get up from the floor as he stared sheepishly at YeRan who had an expression of disgust on her face.

"WHAT!?!?!" could be heard from inside the guest room before the rest of the kids burst out, eyes barely awake.

"Hey, YeRan-ah, why do you call Taehyungie-Hyung Oppa but me Jungkook Ahjussi? I'm even younger than him!" Jungkook whined at his eight-year-old cousin.

"Seriously? That's what you're worried about??" Taehyung sighed incredulously.

"Ew, kisses are disgusting." YeRan declared, scrunching up her nose in disgust.

"They're not disgusting, YeRan-ah. But is it true, Hyung??" MinWoo asked with wide eyes.

"I...uh..."

"THE BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME KIM SEOKJIN HAS ARRIVED."

Taehyung sighed in relief at Jin-Hyung's abrupt entrance, the other Hyungs following close behind along with Jimin.

"JIN OPPA!" YeRan cried out, launching herself at Jin at full speed.

"Seriously? She calls Jin-Hyung oppa, but not me?" Taehyung distantly heard Jungkook murmur.

"Hey, everyone, I see you're all awake, surprisingly." Jimin remarked with a teasing smile.

"Yeah, Hyung, YeRan woke us up. She said Taehyungie Hyung and Jungkook Hyung kissed." Seojun explained.

"WHAT??"

The entire group turned to glare at Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook. Explain." Jin-Hyung demanded.

"Why me? Angel~ Explain for me, please?"

"I- We- Well- It wasn't even really a kiss it was more of a peck..." Taehyung stumbled over his words, flustered, cheeks bright red. 

Jungkook

Jungkook's mind wandered at Taehyung's words. So, according to Taehyung, they hadn't kissed yet? He internally frowned, before he started to fantasize what it would be like to kiss his angel properly. A bright blush began to appear on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Why is Jungkook blushing so much?"

Jin-Hyung's remark ripped Jungkook out of his daydream.

"I'm not sure. But Hyung, we...yesterday...Jungkook and I..." Taehyung was obviously still a bit dazed at the sudden turn of events. 

"I confessed yesterday, and we're now together." Jungkook finished for the elder.

"YES! Pay up, Hyung!!" Jimin suddenly exclaimed, turning to Jin-Hyung who begrudgingly took off the diamond bracelet he was wearing and handed it to the squealing Hyung. 

"Jimin bet that Jungkook would confess first." Yoongi-Hyung explained to the confused pair.

Jungkook simply stared dumbly at his Hyungs. He still wasn't used to his Hyungs' weirdness to this day.

"Anyways, congratulations! We came over to discuss the plan. Sorry it took so long, but we just wanted to be thorough." Namjoon explained, gesturing for the others to come and sit. 

"Kids, maybe you guys should go wash up?" Taehyung suggested. MinWoo immediately nodded, understanding what was going on, and began to lead the kids out of the living room. 

Everyone sat down on the couches, and the seats beside Jungkook were filled up before Taehyung could even move. The moment Jungkook saw Taehyung move to sit beside Jimin on the floor, he instinctively reached out to tug on his wrist, causing the elder to topple over onto his lap. 

"J-Jungkook!" his angel exclaimed, jolting Jungkook out of his daze. 

"Oh! Sorry, I just- accidently- uh-" Jungkook fumbled around with his words, quickly letting go of the elder. 

"Well, isn't someone possessive." Jimin teased, throwing a knowing look at Jungkook who was to embarrassed to glare back. 

"Who knew Jungkookie would be the clingy type of boyfriend?" Yoongi-Hyung chuckled. 

"Hyung, they've been cuddling and holding hands and all the stuff like the second they saw each other. I think it was pretty obvious that Jungkook was going to be clingy." Hoseok-Hyung pointed out. 

"Yeah, but even Jimin and I aren't that clingy."

"That's debatable." Jimin remarked, winking at Yoongi-Hyung in a way that made everyone roll their eyes except for the receiver of the wink who grinned a gummy smile and looked down, flustered.

"Even I was surprised and he's been my best friend since childhood. I've never seen him be this affectionate. Ever. Not even when he was dating-" 

Jungkook cut off Namjoon with a light shove. 

"Please, just stop." Jungkook groaned, burying his face in his hands as Taehyung got up from his lap and plopped down next to Jimin on the floor. 

"All right, all right, we'll stop. Okay, so after some research we found out the real reason why the police back Kim JeNa on everything. She has some blackmail worthy dirt on one of the highest people, so he basically does everything she says. Jin-Hyung and I managed to hack into Kim JeNa's  bodyguard system, which took forever and was one of the main reasons why planning took so long, and based on what we heard, she keeps the USB drive with all the dirty information on every single high politician and other figures around her neck at all times except when she showers. Once we successfully take that from her, and get rid of all her connections, Taehyung will rip away all the money that's rightfully his and send her to the authorities who actually care about people's welfare. Then the Jeon Company, Min Company, Park Company, Jung Company, and Kim Company (Or otherwise known as the top Companies in the ENTIRE nation.) will do everything in their power to ensure that she rots in jail forever. Even if she does manage to come back, we'll make her life a living hell." 

Jungkook gaped openly at Namjoon-Hyung. He had always been precise and meticulous when the two worked together, but once again Jungkook was reminded of how much of a genius his best friend was. 

"Wow...so this is really happening. I still c-can't believe that...that I..."

Then Taehyung suddenly burst into tears, trembling as he pushed himself into Jimin. Jungkook got up from his space on the couch immediately, alarmed, and took Taehyung away from Jimin, protectively wrapping his arms around his angel. 

"Sh...Sh...it's okay, baby...don't cry..." he murmured, too preoccupied to notice the way the Hyungs were smiling at each other knowingly. 

Once Taehyung calmed down, Jungkook placed one last kiss on the elder's forehead, before letting Taehyung talk. 

"S-Sorry, it's just that all my life I have only known misfortune, poverty, and darkness. And then suddenly in a matter of months, I suddenly became lucky enough to have met all of you and have hope for breaking away from the nightmare and actually be happy for once in my life. It's just so overwhelming and unbelievable that I suddenly have a chance. And I'm just so grateful, and sorry for burdening-"

"You're not burdening us at all Tae." Jimin interrupted his best friend. 

"Taehyung-ah, this is what a family does." Jin-Hyung softly remarked, getting up from his seat to sit beside Jungkook on the floor and lay a comforting hand on Taehyung's shoulder. 

"Thank you, Hyung. Thank you everyone, really. I'm sorry I've been crying so much, I just, it's just....just wow." 

Jungkook chuckled at how adorable his angel was being, leaning down to softly kiss the elder's cheek. "We understand, angel."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 165 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
3M 145K 81
"Why are they saying fuck me?" Taehyung the innocent boy. Jungkook the innocence taker. -- !Please don't plagiarize my book!
292K 12.4K 17
Jeon Jungkook is a young billionaire. Ruthless and handsome. But hey, he's whipped for a poor innocent guy, Taehyung. He likes it when Taehyung calls...
241K 8.9K 25
"Go talk to him!" Taehyung said. "...blllblmmlb" Jimin was babbling. Jungkook passed them on his way through the hallway. Taehyung was sighing. Afte...