The Straw Hat's Red Devil - S...

By DeadGirlEternal

She's the Daughter of Red-Haired Shanks; she was dropped off to live with Luffy. She met Ace & Sabo, but when... More

Dakota Le Roux
THE VOW
WHO IS SHE?
OUR RED-HAIRED ASSASSIN
BONDING, TROUBLE & THE BARATIE
TROUBLE AT THE BARATIE
WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, NAMI!
TURMOIL & TRUTH
THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOWDOWN: THE STRAW HAT PIRATES VS THE ARLONG PIRATES
SHOWDOWN: THE STRAW HAT PIRATES VS THE ARLONG PIRATES - PART ONE
SHOWDOWN: THE STRAW HAT PIRATES VS THE ARLONG PIRATES - PART TWO
GOODBYE PARTY, HELLO OCEAN
LOGUETOWN: CAUSING TROUBLE PART 1
LOGUETOWN: CAUSING TROUBLE PART 2
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 1
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 2
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 3
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 4
THE TWIN CAPES LIGHTHOUSE - OLD FRIENDS AND NEW ADVENTURES
I've been Tagged!!!
BOUNTY HUNTERS' NEST OF SECRETS AND REVEALS
BIG JUNGLE STUCK IN THE JURASSIC PERIOD PART 1
BIG JUNGLE STUCK IN THE JURASSIC PERIOD PART 2
I HATE BEING USELESS! I HATE BEING INJURED! I HATE BEING COLD - PT 1
I HATE BEING USELESS! I HATE BEING INJURED! I HATE BEING COLD! - PART 2
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 1: SIBLING REUNION
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 2: TRAVELLING TO YUBA
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 3: WE'RE COMING FOR YOU CROCODILE!
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 4: STOP OPERATION UTOPIA
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 5: THE JOURNEY CONTINUES
MINI STRAW HAT ADVENTURES
IT DOES EXIST! HEAD FOR THE SKY! PART 1
Author Note Update
IT DOES EXIST! HEAD FOR THE SKY! PART 2
WE MADE IT TO THE SKY ISLAND!
THE STRAW HATS START TROUBLE ON THE SKY ISLAND
THE STRAW HATS SEPARATED BUT NOT ALONE

FOUGHT WITH STYLE

2.5K 62 16
By DeadGirlEternal

FOUGHT WITH STYLE

East Blue Saga - Baratie Arc - Episodes 24 - 30

DAKOTA'S POV:

"It's him." The old man states; I look at him to see a look of shock on his face, and I turn my head to the waters to see a small wooden raft with a sail and a candle emitting a green flame. It was him.

"It can't be... he is... the man with the Hawk Eyes?!" I hear Zoro say and look over to see him sweating and a frantic look in his eyes. Well, this should be fun.

I pick the two morons out of the water below and drop them to the floor on their backs; they seem tired as they pant for lost oxygen. I look down at them in disappointment that they lost our ship to Nami and why she left us. The boys and I don't give them much time to rest as we bombard them with questions. "What did you say?!" Usopp demands, stepping towards them.

"Nami ran off with the Going Merry?!" Luffy asks frantically.

"What exactly happened?!" Zoro questions them, moving towards them.

"Where's all my money and weapons?!" I demand, moving over to Luffy, getting a better look at the lousy Pirate Hunters.

"Everything happened so suddenly." Yosaku begins saying and telling us how Nami was acting strange, then tricked them into turning around as she was pretending to change her shirt before pushing them over the side of the ship and sailing off, leaving them just before Don Krieg's galleon was sliced in half. Damn, idiots!

"And that's how we lost the ship!" Johnny finishes, and the duo of Bounty Hunters kneel in front of us, bowing in forgiveness.

"Forgive us!" Yosaku cries as they bow their heads at us, Zoro punches the side of the restaurant in anger, but something from the story doesn't sit well with me. Arlong was dangerous, so why was Nami interested in him? There has to be something there.

"Damn! She took advantage of us!" Zoro growls out his fist, clenched in anger.

"That ship was given to us by Kaya!" Usopp hisses as he clenches his fists in intense anger.

"Hold up! I can see it! Dakota, have a look!" Luffy points out as he stands on the restaurant's railing, looking out with his hands covering the sun's glare. I jump beside him and see a small figure like our ship in the distance.

"I've got this. Akuma-Akuma no Human-Demon Form: Eyes From Hell!" I reply, and my eyes glow a bright gold turning into cat-like eyes completely gold and look at the figure as it becomes larger and clear. "It's definitely the Going Merry," I tell the boys, looking further to see an island in the distance some time away. "She looks like she's heading to an island." I close my eyes, letting them turn back to their normal state.

"Where's your ship?" Luffy demands, looking back at the Pirate Hunter duo.

"We still have it, but..." Yosaku answers as they look up at him.

"Zoro, Usopp, Dakota, leave right away! Fetch Nami using their ship." Luffy orders us.

"Never mind. Let it go." Zoro retorts, dismissing the request of our Captain. "There's no need to chase that woman."

"I can't be without her as my Navigator!" Luffy announces, and our First Mate and Captain do a little staring contest before Zoro accepts our Captain's demands.

"Fine! What a pain-in-the-ass Captain... hey, Usopp, Dakota, let's go!" He tells us, and Usopp agrees, and the boys grab their little boat.

"Luffy, I can't just leave you by yourself. You always cause trouble everywhere you go," I argue, looking at my Baby Brother.

"I'll be okay, Sis, don't worry." He tells me, but I glare at him; I won't leave him here just to fight those loser Pirates alone.

"I'm not leaving, and that's final." I snap and cross my eyes as the duo return with their boat and reverse it towards us.

"Big Bro Zoro, the ship's ready!" The duo announces as Yosaku weighs anchor, and Zoro turns towards our Captain.

"Luffy, what about you?" Even though it is self-evident, Zoro asks him what he will do.

"I haven't fully repaid this restaurant yet, so I can't go," Luffy answers, and I stand next to the moron.

"Do be careful. Dakota look after our Captain. Things here are abnormal." He tells us.

"Yeah, I know." Luffy agrees and seems almost serious.

"Don Krieg! It's that man!" A pirate yells out, cutting the moment. I walk towards the railing to get a better look; it's really him. Dracule Mihawk. My Uncle. I watch him sail through the ship's carcass with pirates littering and waters surrounding it. "The man who destroyed our fleet!" This gains the other's attention as I hear Zoro mutter to himself.

"That man is..." He seems nervous almost as he gulps, but maybe it is in delight. "That man is..." He goes quiet again, and the pirates scream things in fear of the Warlord.

"Zoro, who the heck is he?" Luffy asks him from behind me.

"The man I've been searching for, Hawk-Eyes Mihawk." He answers, seeming almost dark as he says it. Sexy, it sends a shiver down my spine.

"Hawk-Eyes Mihawk? I know that name." Luffy thinks, and he does know that name, as I have told him that name many times in some of my stories of my large family.

"The Strongest Swordsman in the World!" He clarifies, looking thrilled as he stares at the small raft carrying the Swordsman. I walk away to the front with the rest of the Cooks, who seem terrified at the sight of the raven-haired man with the compensating sword on his back as he drifts forward.

"That's the guy who instantly sank Don Krieg's fleet of 50 ships, which should've withstood the Grand Line?" Patty replies, almost in terror and awe at the World's Greatest Swordsman.

"And he just destroyed another one of Don Krieg's ships!" A Cook adds, sharing the same terror and awe for My Dear Uncle.

"But, he looks no different from any other ordinary person." Another Cook comments - which is so wrong. "And he doesn't seem to be armed with anything special." His untrained eyes deceive him because if you look closer, you can see his beautiful sword strapped to his back.

"His weapons on his back," I state, seeming to startle the Cooks as they turn to look at me in surprise.

"No, way you can't mean?!" The cook in front of me stutters out in shock.

"He destroyed that huge ship with that sword?!" A cook to my left exclaims.

"He's the Greatest Swordsman, Hawk Eyes. A Swordsman, above all of the World's Swordsmen." Zeff clarifies as he looks out at the Swordsman.

"That sword is a black blade called Yoru," I inform them when a cuss comes from a Pirate towards my Uncle, who seems to pay him some attention. Sorry, you're dead now, mate.

"Why did you attack us?" The Pirate demands as he looks up from the wreckage with some fellow Pirates.

"To kill time." He replies, only glancing quickly over his shoulder at the Pirate.

"Told you, Gin." I grin at the Pirate, who looks back at me in shock, and I turn to watch the show.

"Bullshit!" The Pirate on the wreckage cries out with two pistols drawn, and Uncle Mihawk clutches his sword and swings it down and to the side towards the Pirate. The Pirate pulls the trigger, and two bullets shoot towards the sword, and Uncle Mihawk slightly tilts the blade at an angle, making the bullets ricochet off the smooth metal and flies past my Uncle. "W-What!" The Pirates exclaim after what they saw. "I'm sure I was right on target!" He grits his teeth, and I see the one person I hoped would have left already. Roronoa Zoro. He stands behind them, thrilled as he looks ahead at my Uncle, his execution.

"He deviated. He redirected it with the tip of his sword." He explains, but they don't buy it.

"That's ridiculous!" He denies it, and Zoro moves him to the side as he walks to the edge of the wreckage. "Hey! Who the hell are you?"

"Swords, three of 'em. Could it be..?" A Pirate questions and looks up at Zoro.

"I've never seen such graceful skill." Zoro compliments Uncle Mihawk gaining his attention as he glances over his shoulder.

"A sword with power alone is not powerful." Mihawk recites the same line he once told me years ago.

"So this ship was cut apart with that sword, too?" He inquires.

"Of course." Uncle answers shortly, as always, not wanting to waste his words.

"It's clear now. You're the strongest! I've been sailing the seas to face you." The green-haired Swordsman declares and grabs the dark green bandana he has wrapped around his forearm.

"What's your mission?" Uncle Mihawk asks him, not even glancing at Zoro as he sits in the seat, looking at his hands clasped on his knee.

"To be the best!" This gets My Uncle's attention as he seems to smile at the ambitious Swordsman.

"Fool." He taunts him as he looks at the greenette, but he just readies his treasured sword and points it towards my Uncle Mihawk.

"You've got time to spare, don't you? Let's duel, shall we?" Zoro requests, looking too smug for his execution.

"This guy is... Zoro! The 'Three Swords' Roronoa Zoro!" A Pirate announces, and the others all seem shocked at this revelation.

"That guy?" I hear Sanji's question, stunned by this news, from behind me as we watch the exchange.

"Hey! Things are getting worse, Luffy! Dakota! Going Merry is about to be gone from our sights! And we need Dakota to track it! Hey Luffy!" Usopp reasons from the side, but Luffy and I stay to watch the fight about to commence.

"Duel? Such a pitiful weakling." Uncle Mihawk insults as he looks at Zoro, who seems unaffected by his words. Uncle Mihawk jumps up quick from his seat and lands on the wreckage to the side of our Swordsman, who appears startled by the quickness of Uncle Mihawk's movements. "If you were really a fine Swordsman, you should've been able to judge the difference in strengths without drawing your sword. Challenging me... are you that brave? Or simply reckless?" Uncle Mihawk warns him almost, but I know this won't stop Zoro.

"This is for my own ambition!" Zoro replies, placing his Wado Ichimonji into his mouth and unsheaths the other two dropping the scabbards on the ground haphazardly. "And for my promise to my fallen friend." I know about the story behind his promise and ambition. He told me about his vow but not in full detail just yet, and I want to know it so he has to live so I can watch him one day fulfil his dream like the rest of us.

"The World's Greatest Swordsman Hawk-Eyes Mihawk vs Pirate Hunter Zoro. What kind of fight will it turn out to be?" Patty wonders aloud; it will be a test of pure talent, power and what will come for us once we reach the Grand Line.

"No one can win against Big Bro!" Yosaku boasts full of hope, mainly.

"Big Bro's the best!" Johnny cheers, and Uncle Mihawk grabs at his crucifix that hangs around his next by a piece of string; he pulls away the bottom to reveal a small dagger.

"Hey now, what's the meaning of this?" Zoro demands as he glares at the small blade.

"I'm unlike those idiots who use their all to hunt rabbits. Though you're famous enough to be called a Swordsman, this is the weakest of the four oceans, East Blue. unfortunately, I'm carrying nothing smaller than this." Uncle Mihawk mocks Zoro, and he knows it from the look on his face.

"Quit mocking me!" Zoro growls and sprints towards the World's Greatest Swordsman. "Just don't regret it when you die!"

"You're but someone who's yet to experience the real world." Uncle Mihawk remarks as he readies the small dagger for the incoming assault. Zoro continues to close the distance between them, and as he gets close enough, he swings his blade across from one another to his shoulders and slices down.

"Oni Giri!" Zoro calls out, but the attack never hits its mark as the three blades collide with Uncle Mihawk's small dagger.

"Zoro!" Luffy mutters, stunned by what's in front of us.

"Big Bro's 'Oni Giri' was stopped!" Johnny panics, shocked.

"But, that has always worked, 100% of the time! What in the World happened?!" Yosaku adds to the panic of Zoro's fan club. This was bad already. With just one move, Uncle Mihawk has shown him the extreme of the Grand Line's power. Zoro seems to struggle to move but returns and runs towards Uncle Mihawk again, looking more determined. "The world shouldn't be this far off!" Zoro bellows before giving out numerous swings, but Uncle Mihawk just deflects them effortlessly as they come. Watching it is almost sorrowful as Zoro tries with such effort and Uncle Mihawk just plays with him like a tiger and a mouse; I look over to see Zoro's Fanclub quiet but seeming on the edge of a cliff as they watch their hero get humiliated in front of pathetic pirates who couldn't last a week in the Grand Line and cooks and his own friends. One move from Uncle Mihawk pushes Zoro back, and he lands on the broken deck of the wreckage and flips onto his front. Then he moves to the side, but his swords stay in his grip, almost showing the snob his will to fight continues even if he's knocked down.

"This can't be happening, Big Bro! Please fight seriously!" Yosaku shouts out to Zoro.

"Big Bro!" Johnny cries out for his fallen friend. Zoro gets up slightly, looking up at Uncle Mihawk, glaring at him, "It can't possibly be this far away!" He grits his teeth and lunges up randomly strikes, and you can hear the strikes hitting the small dagger, but most of the time, it's just the air. Zoro pushes Uncle Mihawk back to a railing, and he jumps back on top and jumps again as Zoro cuts the wood and jumps over. Zoro seeming in a frenzy, almost continues to strike at my Uncle Mihawk, he strikes down, and Uncle Mihawk stops it with his blade and looks up at Zoro.

"Such unrestrained skill. My Niece can do better." He comments, and he wasn't wrong, I guess, but I'm not a Swordswoman; I'm an assassin. Zoro lunges forward at the comment and moves his head to the side, his sword violently hitting the dagger's blade. The air around them pushes out in a small vortex.

Zoro continues to strike at Uncle Mihawk, but he still deflects each attack easily. "I... I didn't come all this way to lose against this toy-like thing!" Zoro growls, and they continue to strike blows, and something startles Zoro as he stops, then snaps out of it, lunging for Uncle Mihawk, but he sidesteps out of the way. Zoro falls forward, and Uncle Mihawk swings his arm down, knocking it to the back of Zoro's neck, knocking him unconscious.

"The idiot! Why can't he just admit defeat and come back stronger than before." I grit my teeth as I watch the fight and know this will end badly. Zoro soon returns to consciousness and turns, looking at my Uncle Mihawk as he stands a few feet away, looking down at the panting greenette. Zoro stands and tries moving forward but staggers and makes a pitiful attempt to strike Uncle Mihawk, and he sidesteps as Zoro falls onto his back, still trying to catch his breath. Zoro struggles to get back to his feet, and Uncle Mihawk looks down at him with an emotionless stare. "What's your mission? Why do you seek the ultimate power, you weakling?" Uncle Mihawk demands, looking down as if he were something on his shoe. This gets a reaction from the Pirate Hunter duo as they try to leap into Zoro's defence.

"Big Bro's a weakling, you say? You damn bastard!" Yosaku roars, and they grip the hilts of their swords.

"I'll teach you a thing or two!" Johnny adds in, and they go to leap over, but Luffy and I stop them, grabbing Yosaku by the back of his coat as Luffy does the same with Johnny.

"Stop! Yosaku! Johnny!" We snap as we bring them back. "Don't interfere! Just hang on!" Luffy orders and holds them down by their heads as they struggle for freedom. Zoro finally gets to his feet, seeming more determined as he looks at Uncle Mihawk.

"I can't afford to lose!" Zoro scowls and a long silence goes between them as if sizing up each other, but it's cut short when Zoro slices his blades, getting into a position to strike. He moves his arms to his left, and his swords are behind his third. "Tora Gari!" He never gets to hit as Uncle Mihawk steps forward with his blade and plunges it into his chest, stopping the Swordsman. I smell the unmistakable scent of blood fall in the air and feel my demons awaken inside, I feel my heart begin to strike my ribcage, trying to settle down, but it's no use. The scent is sweet and intoxicating, almost hypnotic, I feel my canines grow longer, and my eyes turn red, but I slow down the regression to Demon Form. I need to unleash my bloodlust before it happens, and I lose all common sense.

"Do you wish to have this go through your heart? Why don't you step back?" Uncle Mihawk asks the stubborn Swordsman.

"I don't know. I'm not sure why myself. But if I were to take even one step back, I believe that all those important oaths, promises, and many other deals 'til now, will all go to waste and I'll never be able to return before you, ever again." Zoro explains as he talks, I smell more blood flow coming to the surface, and my bloodlust is almost at its limit.

"Yes, and that's called 'losing'." Uncle Mihawk replies, seeming annoyed.

"That's why I can't step back." Zoro defends with an almost smirk in his voice.

"Even if it means death?" Uncle Mihawk questions him looking him dead in the eye.

"Death may be better!" Zoro replies, and this shocks me and Uncle Mihawk as he dislodges the dagger from his chest takes a few steps backwards, and places the cover over the little blade.

"Kid, announce your name!" Uncle Mihawk orders him, and Zoro moves his three swords and strikes a pose with his blades pointing in different directions in a circular type position.

"Roronoa Zoro!" He announces, and Uncle Mihawk moves to grab the hilt of Yoru.

"I'll remember that! It's been a while since I've seen such strong will. As a reward!" He remarks and unleashes Yoru from her sheath. "A gesture to a fellow swordsman, I will wield this 'Black Sword'. The most powerful sword in the World, to end your life."

"I appreciate your offer," Zoro replies. This is overkill. It is evident that Zoro was going to die, and now it would pass his life would end today. Uncle Mihawk readies his blade; I grit my teeth as my anger surges, adding to my bloodlust. The Pirate Hunter duo are panicking, and Luffy is abnormally restrained as I see him gripping the railing hard, almost splitting the wood.

"That's enough, Big Bro! Please stop!" Johnny cries out as he covers his head, anticipating what will happen next. Zoro moves his swords in a circular motion going in opposite directions, making a whirring noise as he speeds up the movement. "Three Sword Secret Technique!" Uncle Mihawk lunges forward towards Zoro and slashes him. "Three Thousand Worlds!" The force of the hit from Yoru shatters Zoro's two katana blades, and more blood spurts out of the Swordsman from new wounds and slumps his shoulders, almost in defeat. He takes his precious sword from his mouth, carefully slides her back into her sheath, and stands, turning to face my Uncle with no fear. He spreads his arms to the side, and Uncle Mihawk looks at him in shock.

"But why?" Uncle Mihawk questions and Zoro looks up with a look of almost happiness, trying to hide the pain.

"A scar on the back is a Swordsman's shame." Zoro grins, but it won't stop him from attacking.

"Well said." Uncle Mihawk soon agrees and slashes down his chest; blood spurts from the new open wound. I gape in shock, hoping my eyes deceive me, but I try blinking. Still, I see Zoro standing with my Uncle with blood and a grin on his stupidly handsome face.

"Zoro!" Luffy and Usopp scream as the Swordsman falls, and I feel a pulsing sensation run through my body.

"It's simple! To abandon your ambitions!" I hear Sanji shout and then a splash as Zoro sinks into the water below.

"Damn! Damn! DAMN, IT!" Luffy shouts, and I hear a swinging noise, but I can't focus my eyes as my vision fades to red.

"Big Bro!" The Pirate Duo shout and splash from where they jump into the water to get the corpse of Zoro. I hear Luffy scream and move further away from me and must be in attack mode going for my Uncle. Good. Zoro's gone because of him.

"What the hell is that?" A Cook questions, most likely after seeing Luffy stretch some part of his body.

"Bastard!" Luffy snaps, then crash into something wooden, and it's silent.

"You're the young Swordsman's comrade? Thank you for watching over him. Rest assured, that man's still alive." Uncle Mihawk lies, which seems to snap me in half as a red glow engulfs my hands.

"Akuma-Akuma no Human-Demon Form: Arm of Rephaim!" I shout and leap into the air and lunge for my Uncle. "Liar!" I reach him, but he's already raised Yoru to block my attack; dust flies into the air at the attack. "How dare you kill Zoro! Uncle!" I dash towards him, my hand still a red glow as I give numerous punches, but still, Yoru gets in my way.

"Did she just say, Uncle!" I hear a voice exclaim in shock, but I pay no mind as I continue my assault.

"She did, just look at her no doubt they're related!" Another exclaims in fear.

"Dakota, calm yourself. Do not let the Demon awaken." Uncle Mihawk tries soothing me, but I feel I have fallen too far.

"Big Bro! Big Bro! Say something!" I hear Johnny exclaim, then a cough; it was Zoro. I seem to snap out of my state, and my vision recedes to normal. I look to my left to see Luffy looking up with his bottom jaw on the floor and the pirates looking at me with fear and shock. I look over to my right, where Uncle looks to see Zoro in between Yosaku and Johnny as they swim towards their boat with Usopp aboard.

"Hey, quickly get him on the ship!" Usopp urges them and helps the injured Swordsman aboard the boat. "Here's some medicine! Apply it quickly! Hah! I don't know what to do!" Usopp stresses making the duo do the same as they emphasise having no clue.

"It's still too early for you to die. My name is Dracule Mihawk! Find your true self, true World, become stronger! No matter how long it will take, I will await you in my strongest form! Surpass this sword! Surpass me! Roronoa Zoro!" He proclaims.

"Always so dramatic; I see where I get it." I joke, looking at him as he stares down at me, seeing I'm calming down slowly.

"You care deeply for the Swordsman; even your strongest Demons seem to see it that way. Keep him close." He replies, and I hear Johnny panicking aboard the boat. "Seems you are needed, Dear Niece." He then looks over his shoulder at Luffy as he crouches behind us, looking ahead at our fallen friend. "Kid, what's your mission?" He asks him, but I know the answer.

"Pirate King!" He answers swiftly, without hesitation, as he looks at my Uncle without fear. As to be expected. Uncle looks down at him with a smirk on his lips which I have to say I haven't seen in years.

"That's a difficult path, harder than surpassing me." He remarks.

"Like I care, 'coz I'm gonna become one anyway!" Luffy snaps, still upset at my Uncle for what he did and sticks his tongue out at him.

"He's alive!" Yosaku shouts the good news; I see Usopp had given him smelling salt to get him back to the land of consciousness, which is just stupid now. He will bleed more if he moves, which knowing the stubborn Swordsman, he will.

"He just lost consciousness!" Usopp announces, seeming relieved.

"Big Bro!" Yosaku cries with tears of joy running down his face.

"Big Bro, say something!" Johnny cries, too; I take a step forward to the edge of the wreckage in anticipation of what he will say.

"Zoro!" I sigh in happiness and see him raise his last remaining sword into the air.

"Big Bro!" Johnny cries out again.

"Luffy, can you hear me?" Zoro asks weakly.

"Yeah!" Luffy replies, getting to his feet beside my Uncle and me.

"Sorry for worrying you. If I don't become the Greatest Swordsman in the World, you'd be in a dilemma now, right?" He remarks but cuts short as he gives a harsh cough.

"Big Bro, don't say any more! Big Bro!" The duo panic some more over their hero.

"I will... I will never... LOSE AGAIN!" He declares for everyone to hear; I can tell he is crying in frustration. "Until I defeat him and become the Strongest Swordsman, I'll never be defeated anymore! Any problem with that, Pirate King?!" I grin with Luffy and Uncle Mihawk at his declaration, knowing he'll stick to it.

"None!" Luffy giggles with a big grin on his face.

"Good team." Uncle Mihawk compliments them, and I couldn't agree more. "I hope we meet again. Dakota, I wish to speak with you for one moment." He says and turns, walking away with me in tow, but before we even get a few steps in, Don Krieg's fat ass gets involved.

"Hold on there, Hawk-Eyes! Didn't you come for my head? East Blue's greatest, Don Krieg's head?" He boasts, seeming big-headed more and more as he goes on.

"Just shut it, fat ass. Let my Uncle go back to sleep he's tired from all this fun, and you're not the greatest of anything. I've met better and more powerful Pirates since I could walk!" I snap, looking at the fat ass lug. I turn around to look at Uncle, and he looks down at me. "I'm sorry for cussing, Uncle; it won't happen again." I apologise again. Even now, I should know not to cuss in front of him.

"I came here along with the intent to warn you of the Marines in this area; it has come to their attention that you have returned. They will not go lightly on you, Dear Niece. I wish to see your Father. Any words for me to relay?" He warns me, and I smile and hug him close to me; he hesitates at first, like always and returns my hug, probably shocking many people.

"Tell Dad that I cut my precious hair and that I've finally gotten married, then tell him it was a joke. Also, tell my Aunts and Uncles I love them all even more than Dad, and I hope to speak to him soon." I tell him and hear Krieg crack his bones as if getting ready for a fight.

"It may have been enough fun for you, but I haven't done my bit yet." He says and grins before whipping out two guns and then two sections on the sides of his armour open to reveal more weapons. He shoots towards us, and we all go our own way to escape the bullets; I jump into the air away.

"Akuma-Akuma no Human-Demon Form: Arm of Amarok!" I call, my arm grows dark brown thick fur, and my nails grow longer into claws. I fall near the boat and clutch onto the side. Johnny and Usopp jump up and pull me aboard out of the close encounter with the ocean. I look down to see Zoro bloody, lying on the floor of this tiny boat and the first aid kit that Usopp had retrieved. I grab the box and remove rubbing alcohol and bandages, but I must first see how nasty the wound is.

"Usopp!" Luffy calls out to our Sniper, who cowers behind the railing.

"Luffy!" He calls back and looks up; I also look over to see Luffy handing on the railing of The Baratie with the cooks behind him.

"Get going! Take care of Nami!" He orders us, and Usopp seems thrilled about escaping the danger.

"Gotcha! Me, Dakota and Zoro will definitely get Nami back! You just make that cook one of us! Then we'll make a party of six and head to the Grand Line!" Usopp exclaims, seeming to throw his fears away for now and even throws Luffy's hat into the air for him to stretch out his arm to catch it.

"Yeah! Now go!" Luffy replies, smiling at us; we set sail, following Nami to the island she's heading for.

ONE PIECE - BARATIE ARC

"Take Zoro's shirt off and clean the wound," I order them as I grab the rubbing alcohol and bandages as Johnny and Yosaku fight over who was doing it. "Knock it off!" I shout, and they stop. We begin to treat Zoro's wounds.

"So, when where you going to tell me he was your Uncle?" Zoro asks weakly as he looks at me.

"Like I've said before. I have no secrets ask me anything, and I will answer it." I retort as I sew up his chest.

"Well, are there any more relatives we should know about?" He jests but comes to think of it, I have dozens of them.

"Well, you know my Dad's crew are all my Uncles and Aunts, then Mihawk is my Uncle but not by blood," I reply, shocking them as I finish stitching.

"Wait, not by blood, so how then?" Yosaku asks me as I start covering the stitches with some bandages.

"He and my Dad use to fight all the time as I grew up and well we got along, he taught me how to swordfight though my Dad was super jealous of all the time I would spend with him." I laugh and reflect on my time with my big happy family. "I also have some in the Grand Line near the beginning on an island, but I didn't stay long enough to get to know them well enough as I was training to become an assassin with them. They're from my Mother's side." I look down at Zoro, seeing him close his eyes and know he needs to rest. "Let's sleep now, Zoro; you've had an important day. You just met your idol and got your ass handed to you." He smiles with his eyes closed. "You fought with style, Roronoa Zoro." I feel his heart slow down, and his breathing becomes shallow, meaning he is now sleeping, and I let the tears leak from my eyes in relief, but I don't let the others see it.

Amazing! Hope you love this chapter. Please let me know what you're thinking about this chapter, and I hope it hasn't disappointed you. Also, I'm in trouble as it may not be around the next chapter, but this is a Zoro X OC X Robin. Now I know in my head when The duo becomes a trio, but when should they become a duo? I had thought around the end of the Alabasta Arc, but what do you think? Please explain why you picked that time if so. Thank you all, fantastic readers! DEADGIRLETERNAL OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.3K 20
𝑯𝑰𝑴𝑬 Goddess, that's what she was known for, not because of her house but her personality. The way she brightened up every room...
210K 5.7K 26
Luffy and Y/N have known each other since they could even start remembering. Shanks and the pirate life was introduced to Luffy and Luffy declared t...
197K 7.7K 67
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...
35.5K 382 29
Description Neglected by his family for his younger siblings Nemma and Mito naruto has only a few friends and tho he loves them so so much...