His best friend (Rye Beaumont...

By thatwh0re105

Devyn and Rye have been best friends for 13 years but as Devyn matures does Rye catch feelings for her? Read... More

About you
Looks
Chaos
Scared
Freak out
Welcome Home
Hello There
Explain
A crush
I love you
Fun in games
Suprise
Drama King
Suprise pt.2
Shots
Im yours
Blood Sweat and Tears
Lies
Stamina
Speacial Treatment
Falling apart
Sorry!!

Do i love her

706 12 0
By thatwh0re105

Rye's P.O.V

Devyn had fallen asleep on my chest, damn she looked cute. Wait no what am I saying, do I like, her? No she is my best friend, we would never happen. Right? Andy is good at this I'll FaceTime him and ask for advice. But what is Mikey gonna say? Ugh, I'll just have to find out.  I decide to FaceTime Andy and he picked up after the second ring

"Hey babe" Andy winks as his face pops up "Hey boo" I wink back "PDA THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE MAMA DEV WOULD NOT APROVE!" Mikey shouts popping up on Andy's phone, Andy and I just laugh "not kidding" Mikey says pouting "so what's up, where is Devyn, is she alright" Andy questions "she is fine, she is asleep, but I need advice" I respond not wanting to say where cause of what Mikey would yell "where" Andy asks raising an eyebrow "my chest" I mumble "AHHHH! I SHIP RYVYN SO MUCHHHHH!" Mikey screams through the phone "shut up mike she is sleeping" I say rolling my eyes "true, the poor girl probably hasn't slept properly in years" he says frowning "yeah, but I need advice" I say "Right"Andy says "with what though mate?" Andy continues "right, um I-i think I might like Devyn" I say "but I don't know!" I blurt out rather quickly. "Ryvyn" Mikey whispers not showing his face, I just roll my eyes and look back at the screen "well what do you like about her?" Andy asks "well she is really nice and sweet and confident, and not to mention absolutely gorgeous inside and out, she has a good sense of humour and is very sarcastic and sassy which is kinda funny. Oh and she is funny." I finish "well I'm sorry mate" Andy says "you don't like her" Mikey says popping up on the screen again, as he says that my heart drops "YOU LOVE HER!!!" They both scream at the top of their lungs, it hurt my ears "ow" I say laughing, then I felt movement "good job geniuses you woke her up" I laugh "oops" they say in sync "bye I'll see you guys later" I say "bye" they say.

End of P.O.V

Devyn's P.O.V

I was woken up to screaming, but I don't know what they said "ow" rye said laughing at his phone. I moved my head and then rye said "good job geniuses you woke her up" while laughing "oops"the other people said as soon as I heard there voice I knew who it was... Andy and Mikey, "bye I'll see you guys later" rye said "bye" mike and Andy replied and rye ended the call. "Was that Mikey and Andy?" I ask Rye "mhm" he says "do you want to go upstairs and into bed?" He asks "No I don't want to run into Cameron" I say "ok" he says while turning his head back to the movie. I wanted to ask what they were talking about but I just assumed it was something about the band. About 5 minutes later Rye had fallen asleep, he looked really cute he had his head turned to the side facing the back of the couch I fell asleep not long after. I woke up at about 4:30am to my phone buzzing on the table.

"What?" I pout through the phone "Jesus man up"Andy replies laughing "I'm a girl"I say smiling to myself "No your a Wo-Man...MAN" Andy says through the phone causing me to giggle "it's 4:30 fovvs wth do you want" I say "for someone to watch the sunrise with me" Andy says through the phone "An-"I start but get cut off "and I need to talk to you" he says "fine" I say "great pick me up in 10 at mikes" Andy says enthusiastically which causes me to laugh "alright but I need to get ready" I say "fine" Andy says mimicking me, I roll my eyes and go to get ready. (Outfit below)

Sweatshirt:

Pants:

Shoes:

Hair:

Once you were ready you grabbed your purse and dug out your keys. Mikes house was only five minutes away but it took you a bit more then 5 minutes to get ready. You hopped in your car and started driving. You pulled into Mikey's at 4:42am and there's Andy sitting on the front step with his fists pushing his cheeks up. You laugh to yourself as he looks at the car with just his eyes he starts walking towards the car and when he is at the front you unlock the doors so he could hear it but just as he reached for the door handle you locked the doors again and when he went to open it his hand slipped cause it rained last night and he stumbled backwards making you laugh, he just looked at you like this (picture down below)

And then flipped you off causing you to laugh even more. You unlocked the doors and he got in the car and said "your late bitch" "by 2 minutes bitch, chill" you say back smiling "thanks for putting in an effort for me" he says looking you up and down laughing while you were in the middle of reversing out of the driveway, but as he said that you slammed on the breaks making him jolt forward "what is this a date?" You say as you begin to laugh cause Andy's eyes are huge "it is now bitch, and your paying for coffee" he replies locking his seat belt, you just laugh and start driving "which coffee shop?" You ask Andy "Starbucks" he says "white bitch" you say and laugh he rolls his eyes, you pull into the drive through "what do you want" you ask Andy "a venti chai tea latte and a chocolate cake pop" Andy says popping the p at the end of pop "Jesus your costing me a fortune" you laugh to Andy, he just shrugged and smirked. "Hi what can I get you today" the woman says through the speaker "Hi can I have a venti chai tea latte and a venti black coffee with 2 cream and 2 sugar. Oh and a chocolate cake pop for the child" you say and Andy just glares at you "is that all?" The woman asks "yes" I reply "ok please pull ahead" the woman says "CHILD?!" Andy says "yes you are literally 5" you laugh he just rolls his eyes. You pull up to the window "your total is $15.57" the guy says you hand the guy working the window a $20 bill, and give the guy a $4 tip cause it's early and you feel bad for him. You get the drinks and give Andy his cake pop "child" you say while handing it to him.

If you are from the U.K Im sorry I'm Canadian so for me it's dollars not pounds, I hope you are enjoying the story so far, x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 832 20
When a girl moves in next door to a boyband. Will she become best friends with them and fall in love? Will there be disappointment?
36.3K 2.2K 33
Mikey and Rye have always had feelings for each other. Though they'd never felt the need to address those feelings, especially since Rye left to join...
47.6K 959 47
You hardly speak to your brother because he's in a boyband called RoadTrip. But when you go to live with him for a little bit how will it turn out? W...
22K 541 39
Skye and Liv have been best friends with Rye and Andy since the beginning, they've seen the band from the beginning grow and are best mates with them...