HIS BABY II

By letscutup

HIS BABY II More

PROLOGUE
SONG LIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
F I V E
MEET THE AUTHOR
Vote
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
Game
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
Lending a helping hand
TWENTY - ONE
TWENTY - TWO
TWENTY - THREE
TWENTY - FOUR
Guess What
TWENTY- FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY - SEVEN
TWENTY - EIGHT
TWENTY - NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY - ONE
THIRTY - TWO
Face claim
Help... again?
New Book... Who Dis?
THIRTY - THREE
Thank You
NEW BOOK‼️
Please Read!!!!
Help
HIS BABY IS BACK!!!!

THIRTY - FOUR

6.1K 295 60
By letscutup

SONG: MAJOR - WHY I LOVE YOU
_____________________________

Last and final chapter you guys. I'm so sad that this book has come to an end. It's been great reading you guys funny comments and writing this book. I love you whores😭❤️.

Let's appreciate Andy and Bobo for a second.

"Are you ready dude?" Damien asked fixing his tie.

"I am. I'm ready to tie the knot and become a married man." He said smiling.

"I'm proud of you brother." Jason said putting a comforting hand on Jax.

Jax, Damien, and Jason talked amongst each other as they got ready. Every second Jax would look over at the clock that was slowly ticking. If everything go as scheduled then Miracle would be there in the next hour.

Jax heart beat against his ribcage as he recited his vows. He was thinking positive, but his mind couldn't help but to go back to the dream he had. He hoped that he proven his love for her that she wouldn't hesitate and would join him in holy matrimony. He hoped to God that she wouldn't run away or say yes but then later turn him down. He hoped that she would say yes.

Damien and Jason walked out of the room. They needed to finish the work Keke gave them before she left to go help Miracle get ready. They left Jax alone with their thoughts and he began to overthink even more.

Knock knock

Jax turned around and told the person to come in before turning back to the mirror. He was trying to tie his tie but he wasn't able to. His hand just wouldn't stop shaking.

"Do you need help son?" Antonio asked walking further in.

"Y-Yeah." He said turning around.

"So how does it feel to soon be a married man?" Antonia asked tying his bow tie .

"Can I be real with you dad?" Jax asked.

Antonio chocked on his spit, shocked that Jax called him 'dad'. If Jax ever called Antonio dad then it was in an sarcastic, annoyed, or angry way, and usually it had some type of horrible name on the end of it.

"S-sure son, you could talk to me about anything." Antonio said trying to play it off.

"I'm scared." Jax said truthfully.

"Of what?" Antonio asked.

"I-I don't know, rejection." Jax said shrugging his shoulder.

"You shouldn't have any fear in your heart. Miracle loves you, you could see it on her face. If she said yes to your proposal and stuck by you through all the bullshit, what makes you think that she would leave you at the alter?" Antonio asked looking up at his son.

"You're right." Jax said.

"Aren't I always." Antonio said smiling.

He tightened Jax bow tie before moving back. Jax turned around and adjusted the the bow tie to his liking.

Antonio was going to walk out when Jax stopped him.

"Dad!"

"Yes son." Antonio said turning around.

"Thank you for all you have down for me." Jax said genuinely.

"Thanks, but do me a favor." Antonio said putting his hands in his pocket.

"Yes?" Jax said.

"Be a better father to your kids than I was. Put their childhood first before the business. Be there for them both physically and emotionally." He said.

"I will dad." Jax said staring at him in the mirror.

Antonio told him bye, and walked out of the room. Jax took a deep breath and felt all the stress disappear.

"It's time." Damien said popping his head in.

Jax looked at himself before turning around.

"It's now or never."

•••

"Okay, can someone tell me what's going on." Miracle asked as they pulled up to her grandmother house that was on the beach.

She was dressed up in a beautiful white dress and had on a white daisy flower crown that had a hint of purple. Her makeup and hair was well done, and she looked ultra vibrant.

"Get out the car and you'll see." Chin said getting out.

Miracle got out, and helped Mama Lorette and grandmother out. Keke fixed her hair and touched up on her makeup. Whenever she would make any subtle movements, Keke and her cousin would fix her.

"We gotta go." Keke said grabbing Miracle cousin. They raced off onto the beach and left mama Lorette, Miracle grandmother, and Miracle.

Miracle was going to follow behind them but her grandmother pulled her back.

"Take your time." She said looking at her.

Mama Lorette and grandma linked their arms with Moracle before slowly walking. She could hear wedding music coming from the beach but she didn't pay any attention to it. She was too busy staring at her mom like she they were crazy.

"So what's this whole dressing up in white about?" Miracle asked as the walked onto the beach.

"Look over there." Mama Lorette said pointing. "You see that man at the alter." She said.

Miracle vision wasn't that well so she had to squint really hard to see who was standing at the beautiful alter.

"I-is that Jax." She said shocked.

Grandma looked at Miracle and know her head. Miracle stopped in her tracks as the tears pooled at her eye.

"Don't mess up your makeup." Lorette joked.

Miracle fanned her face before linking her arms with her mother. She felt played that she didn't realize it was her wedding sooner, but she also felt happy.

Carl walked up to Miracle and extended his hand. "I know I'm not your father and we barely got knew each other, but can I walk you down the isle?" He asked.

Miracle wiped the tears from her eyes and nodded her head. "Yes Carl." She said.

She kissed her grandmother and her mother before linking her arm with Carl.

Everyone stood up and turned to Miracle as she walked down the isle. She hated people staring at her, but at the moment she didn't mind. All she could think about was the handsome man that was standing at the alter

Jax stared at his future wife to be with so much love and admiration. He couldn't wait to seal his love with her.

"You may now be seated."  The pastor said.

"You look so beautiful." Jax said taking Miracle hands into his.

"You look handsome." She said touching his face.

"Friends and Family of the bride and groom, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day. We are gathered here today, to celebrate the very special love between Miracle and Jax, by joining them in marriage.

All of us need and desire to love and to be loved.

And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship.

Miracle and Jax, your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts. Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand.

Marriage is going to expand you as individuals, define you as a couple, and deepen your love for one another. To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor.

So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again.

The preacher instructed that the the vows would begin, and Jax grip on Miracle hand slightly tightened.

"Miracle Keegan Patson, I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.

I will love you, hold you and honor you,
I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you, In health and sickness. I will give our kids the most best life they could ask for, but most of all, I will cherish you." He said making Miracle cry.

He wiped her tears and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Damn, how am I supposed to top that?" Miracle said making everyone laugh.

"Jaxson Valentino Maserati Adams, With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.

I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, today and always." She said.

"Can the ring bearer come to the alter." Pastor said.

Everyone looked around but the ring bearer was nowhere to be found. Pastor repeated himself, but this time more louder.

"Can the ring bearer come to the alter... please." He said.

"Don't wush me." Kehlani said walking down with the pillow that held the rings.

Everyone laughed and awed as Kehlani walked down the isle in her white dress and her to puff.

"He mommy and daddy." Kehlani said.

"Thank you." Jax said kissing her, Miracle doing the same.

"We may now proceed." The pastor said.

"Do you, Jax Valentino Mosserati Adams take thee, Miracle Patson, to be your wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you two apart, according to God's holy ordinance?"

"I do." Jax said looking into her beautiful brown eyes. He slipped the ring on her finger before looking up at her.

"And do you Miracle Keegan Patson, take thee Jax Valentino Adams Mosserati, to be your wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you two apart, according to God's holy ordinance?"

"I do." She said putting the ring on his finger.

"From the power invested in me, I now announce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." He said.

Jax pulled Miracle close and gave her the most passionate kiss. He poured every emotion he had into the kiss. His arms wrapped around Miracle waist, and he deepened the kiss. It intensified as Miracle felt the tingly sensation all through her body.

"Alright, save it for the bedroom." Pastor said.

Jax pulled away and rested his forehead against Miracles.

"I love you." He said smiling brightly.

"I love you too." She said.

THE FUCKING END❤️

_________

I can believe it's really over. I can't believe His Baby II is over. I'm bout to cry 😢. Don't worry, I'll be posting and epilogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 20.3K 32
Zophisa (zo-fee-suh) Johnson, a fearless 22-year-old who's been in the game her whole life. She was raised by the streets and determined to do anythi...
329K 16.9K 24
Tomboy
542K 14.3K 70
The Title Says It All 😊🤪
66.8K 2K 31
The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, Will they survive?