𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 | 𝐤𝐦𝐬...

By lady_arisa

ON EDIT "I like you." "Well,i don't." "I won't give up." "Good luck then,Kim Myungsoo." COMPLETED ON 2015 - H... More

start
angel
curiosity
saviour
special
rivals
man in love
obstacles
festival
inception
stolen
issues
day-out
minor
nightmare
avoidance
torment
shameless lie
insanity
liar
fool
who
still
Side Story: First Meeting
truths
juliette
romeo
after
special chapter: behind the scenes
LASTROMEO2

capture

5.3K 122 12
By lady_arisa

Myungsoo

I was laying on my bed and only starring up at the white ceiling blankly.

"I love you,Romeo."

Those sweet yet dreamy 3 little words still resonating throughout my whole head.Right by the moment i stepped out of the stage hall until i ride to my place,here.

I bit my lower lip,if only she really meant it in saying that.But who am i kidding? It's clearly written on the script that the role of 'Juliette' must say it.

Anger overwhelmed me.I haven't talk to her at all since the incident that she saw.I know it wasn't her fault,instead i was grateful she did came that moment before my drunkenness took things further and i could ended up sleeping with another girl.

I shot up from the bed and walked out of the room, "Yah Kim Hye Won!" i yelled aimlessly and my voice echoed throughout the places.I made my way towards the kitchen and still no sight of her being;nor she respond to my call.

I sigh in frustration as mumbling, "Where the hell that girl has gone off to," i walked up to the lift and to see her house slipper seems to be carelessly thrown separated from each other.I rose one eyebrow.Now that's unusual to see knowing she is such a neat person.She's probably in a rush to somewhere.Not that i care,i just wanted to tell her to go back to her own place and leave me alone.

I spun around to make a ramen myself until Kimchi was barking behind me.

"Alright alright,i get it that you're hungry!" i went to the kitchen again with him trailing off behind me like a lost puppy-in fact,he is.

I took a can of meat out from the cabinet and opens it without any difficulty-then instantly pouring it onto his bowl just beside the dining table.

Without hesitation,Kimchi wags its tail then began to eat.I bet he must be starving.

I sigh for the thousand times of today then squatted down in front of him, "Yah,you're enjoying life aren't you lil' guy."

Great,now i'm talking to an animal.

"Don't you miss her?"

He keeps on eating and ignoring me.It was then i was interrupted by my phone ringing from by bedroom since i left the door wide open.I rush into it and grab my phone before it could hung up by any one who is calling me.

"Yeah?"

"Myungsoo,dear.How are you?" the other line spoke softly,and i immediately knew who it was.

"I'm fine,Mother.As usual," i sat on the edge of my bed, "How's you and Father?"

"I've been very well but your Father..he looks more paler than usual.But Myungsoo-ah,have you heard any news from your brother?"

My heart sank the moment i knew my Father's condition only getting worsen day by day and isn't healing enough.

"No,i didn't."

It was then her turn to sigh,

"What is it,Mother?"

"It's just,i think that..although he was away and we did not know his location is,he is around here somewhere."

"You do?"

"Your brother has secretly reserved a medical check-up for your Father.We just knew it this morning."

Soohyun hyung did? Heh,same old same old,what a caring big brother.

"You missed him don't you?"

"Which child i have ever not missed,Myungsoo-ah."

A small curved made its way up of my lips,forming a small smile.Her words calmed me and how everything felt nostalgic from the moment she had taken care of me since little.

"Hye Won had came to our Manor almost everyday,Myungsoo.Why you never came too?"

That's because i didn't want to be with her at all.

"You should sleep Mother.It's late,i'll visit you soon."

"Alright then,take care Myungsoo-ah.Oh,and your Father wanted you to come over tomorrow.We'll be waiting for you."

With that,i hung it up and so as she does.Great,now that she sounded to rely on me more,i couldn't run away from this arranged marriage.

As i was about to got up from the bed,my phone rang once signaling someone had just texted me.I look at the flashes screen and it was from Hye Won.Tch,getting my hopes up thinking it was Ah Ri.

But no way in hell she will ever text me or even call me.

'I won't be home.Dinner's by the fridge.Father is calling for us tomorrow.Don't be late alright?My Father is leaving for somewhere tomorrow.So i had to take him to the airport.'

Dinner or not i'm not eating at all.But what is odd to me is that Hye Won never missed a single day staying at my place.Not that i want it,but it is so rare of her to text me she would be in another place-as the matter of fact,she does not even telling me where she is going like she does,always.

I decided just to shrug it and went outside to turn off the lights and everything.Kimchi had finished with his meal and came running into my room again.I turn off the light either in my room before finally slamming myself down onto the bed;followed after by Kimchi.

I lay awake in the dark for a couple of minutes,thinking some ways to apologize and get Song Ah Ri to talk to me.Eventually,i closed both of my eyelids and off to dreamland.

The noisy ring tone of my phone bugs the hell out of me since i have it right beside me.I don't even see any bright sun light that is leaking through the curtains.I force my heavy eyelids open and looked to the side to see my digital alarm on the night stand desk.

It was right at 05:15 AM in the morning.Yet,my phone is ringing?

Cursing underneath my breath,i grab my phone from beside my pillow and just to see i have 12 missed calls.My eyes widened when i saw all of the names that has been calling me was out from my expectation. I quickly shot up from the bed and stared in wide shock.

Rubbing my eyes one by one and there is a possibility i am still dreaming right now.

I was startled again when my phone rang again and her name flashes across the screen again.This is definitely weird.Song Ah Ri is calling me? And yet it is still in the freaking early dawn.

Without any more hesitation,i swayed the green button to the side and pick it up,

"Hello?"

"Yah Kim Myungsoo,Where the hell are you!?"

"Huh?" i pulls the phone away and look at the name once again-making sure it was really Ah Ri's phone who is calling me or i have seen it wrong.

But why the hell is it a guy's name?

IS SHE CHEATING ON ME?

Oh wait,we're not even a couple yet.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo!" the other line yelled again,i slowly put the phone back beside my ear.Noticing his voice sounds not that stranger at all.

"Is Ah Ri with you?"

"Who is this?" i ask rather dumbly,

"Goddamn it,it's Lee Donghae!"

"And why the hell are you asking me where she is while you're using her phone!?"

"I thought she was with you! She didn't came back to me since hours ago!"

"What are you talking about?" my heart felt uneasy on how serious he sounded.

"So she's not with you?"

"No,wait! What on earth is happening?"

"I'll tell you later but for now,contact any person who she knows and help me find her!"

"Where are you?" i swung my both legs onto the cold floor,

"I'll meet you by the fountain of Gangnam now."

"Alright."

With that, i hung up the phone.Without wasting another seconds,i grabbed my jacket from the egde of my bed and wore it quick causing Kimchi to woke from its nap.

I took my motorcycle keys and headed straight to the elevator.I pressed the 'Lobby' button repeatedly and closing down the door.Feeling why does this thing move slower than ever!

Ah Ri,What did you do this time

"Why did you even let her go alone!"

"I said i regretted it didn't i? Now keep quiet and let's just do as i say."

"What,searching the whole Seoul,or probably the whole Korea?" i spat.

Lee Donghae sighs frustratedly and glaring sightlessly onto the water running along the stream.There was even no one around us considering it was still dawn.Who the heck woke up at this time?

"We should call for the polices help," I added.

"I already did that.God,why are you so slow in thinking,Kim Myungsoo?"

"So?"

"It takes times obviously! She just..disappeared without no tracks"

I clicked my tongue in frustration either,ruffling the side of my hair messily.That girl is seriously going to get so much problem when we found her.

"Who could possibly want something from her," i heard him mumbled.

True,why would someone kidnapped her? Does it have something to do with business?

"Let's just.." i sigh, "Keep on searching for her now alright? Before anything worst happen to her."

He nodded and went back to his car while i just remain standing there.Thinking the possibilities who might want her.Starting from the people and the names of the Corporation in Korea.I rush back to my motorcycle,i was overwhelmed with rage.I should have protected her..

But i broke that promise,

I placed a fist over my forehead and yells in regrets and frustration,

Where could you be Song Ah Ri?

Author

Ah Ri groans in pain as she twitch in her sleep.Somehow she heard a faint inner voice calling for her name that causing her to woke up.Slowly,she forced her ever heavy eyelids open and how her bed is so much harder than ever.She opened her eyes halfly,taking the familiarity of her surroundings.

It was dark.But it wasn't pitch black,knowing there was some sun light leaking in through the gap of the broken roof above her.

She wanted to rub her eyes and stretch out like she always does whenever she woke up.But something's wrong.She can't even move her both hands and legs.

After her mind digesting her surroundings,she realized that she was lying on the hard,dirty cement floor.Ah Ri tried her best to sit up from her position.How her head hurts like hell as it felt like someone's hitting the box of her head square with a hammer.

Assuming she must be in a warehouse or in an abandoned factory.There are empty water barrels on the corners and the windows to this place was blocked by pieces of woods.

She looked down to her back and to see her both hands are being handcuffed by a chain that links to a metal that came out from the floor.Her legs are tied together,tight enough that she is sure it would leave a red-bluish mark around it.

As if on cue,the main door to her hall was opened abruptly with a loud metal sting that echoes throughout the whole place.She flinched by the sudden loud sound,knowing how weak she is right now.

"Well well,looks like our sleeping beauty has finally awake,hasn't she?"

She tried to avoid the lights from the suddenness and averted her gaze to the other side. All she knew is that there must be more than 1 or 2 people walked in towards her way now.

"I hope you slept well,Ah Ri-sshi." Came that voice.

Ah Ri shot her head up to see her smugly smiling down at her with other men that seems to dressed up as a gangsters or bad ass guys surrounding her.

"Kim Hye Won.." she hissed underneath her breath lowly,

"Now i know you would be..confused about this but,let's just say this is nothing personal." She stated calmly;her cold daggers shooting,

"Nothing personal? You called this nothing personal!? Don't joke with me,Kim Hye Won. You know you could be arrest for kidnapping crime." after regaining much consciousness,Ah Ri glared back at her,not wanting to lose to her.

Hye Won motioned her head back to one of the guy. He nodded and walked up to Ah Ri. The next thing she knew is that he slapped her hard across the face resulting her to be fell off onto the hard rough ground again.

She whimpered in pain but eventually lifted her head up to see her flushing a devious smirking,

"Do whatever you want with her. Just don't get caught by the police. And don't let her get out." Hye Won uttered,turning her heels around and ready to leave them behind.

"Hey,what about our payments,lady!" demanded one of the gang-shooting dead daggers at her back who is leaving the hall.

"I'll pay you cash by tomorrow night.Meet me here by 7pm.By then,i want her..." she pointed down to the girl on the ground without any pity flashing in her eyes,

"...to be half-dead at that moment."

Ah Ri's eyes widened.She could have heard it wrong didn't she? But no.It was dead clear that Kim Hye Won wants her to be dead before anyone could found her.Her heart began to race as she saw her back that is slowly disappearing behind those metal doors before finally she closes it tight so no one could probably heard her screaming.

"Tsk,that old lady sure knows how to get us do all the hard work." argued one of the man.

They then began to spread out,guarding each door and windows just in case someone might barge in out of a sudden and to keep a sharp look out.

"You must have done a lot of shit,didn't you lil' girl?"

Ah Ri flinched when a guy with his hair bleached into a light blonde hair color,dressed up all in black.But then again,they do all wore black with masks underneath their chin-to cover up their identities from any one.

The blonde squat down right in front of her figure- a snickering made its way up across his face.Ah Ri didn't answer,she was too afraid to talk.And all she could do was only tilting her head to the side,avoid any of his gazes,

"I heard that,this 'Kim Myungsoo' guy that lady mention earlier.Is he the one who ever beat my friends' arses?"

Ah Ri knew these gangsters must be just around her age considering they have baby faces.She narrowed her eyes to see his face-trying to see if he had any familiarity of any person she had ever saw.But none,she have never seen a person like him before.

Heck,she obviously knew that Myungsoo had dealt a lot with gangsters or mafia's even.And them,right here must be one of his victim.

"Do i look like i knew everything?" her voice croaked after gathering enough courage to talk back at him.

The blonde guy smirks in return,he stood up and slapped her hard again across the face.She twisted to the side and felt the burning stinging pain that could last for a few minutes until it would completely gone.She tasted a light iron small amount of liquid from the corner of her lips since he wore an aluminium ring and scratches right on it.

"You got some guts here,don't you?" Now i can see why that lady is pissed off with you." he grabs the collar of her school uniform and yank her forward to him.She glared up at him despite the pain she if feeling on her cheek.

There was a second of silence until he actually examine her features up-close and her fringe no longer hiding her flawless face.

"You know," he licks his upper lip which make her disgusted and how she wish she could kick him in the ball and ran,

"She said we could do anything to you and,i think i have the best choice to do it my way."

Just when she felt his alcoholic breath hits her nose,she shut her both eyes tightly-afraid to see whatsoever could happened to her next.

"Yah,just leave her alone will ya'?"

Who ever it is,Ah Ri is thanking him for not having this guy might kiss her somewhere on her skin.She felt him slowly loosening the grip around her collar and she eventually fell back onto the ground.

"I'm just playing around.You don't need to get so grumpy," The blonde replied after clicking his tongue in annoyance but nonetheless she lets her go.

"Kim Myungsoo? How did you know my place!?" Mari shrieked as soon as she open the door of her mansion just to find the looking-tired brunette man standing in her doorway.

"Research." he replied simply.Now don't you forget that Myungsoo is professional in hacking computer systems.

"What're you doing here?" Mari squinted her eyes at him as ready in a position to close her door back.

Myungsoo sighs; "Your friend Ah Ri,she's missing."

"Huh?" This makes her opens the door again,blinking in confusion.

"Missing? What do you mean?"

"She's been missing for a couple of hours now and there is no sign of her at all."

"How could that..be?" Mari muttered-visible jolt of surprise flashing across her expression.

"How did you even know she's missing?"

"She...went out for a date i guess,with that Lee Donghae and turns out she didn't return to his car.We've been searching for hours now.Please Mari,we need your help.We don't have time for this."

Mari nodded rapidly in understanding-she grabbed her coat that was just beside the door,hanging loosely then shut the door close behind her.

"Where have you been searching?" she asked,walking quite fast towards her gate while Myungsoo trailed off behind her not too far.

"HyangwonJeong,Han River and Namdaemun." he quickly replied,

"Who knows about this?"

"The three of us,Donghae and you,including me."

"Her parents must not know about this or they would be worried to death.Let's just explain everything as soon as we found Ah Ri.God,don't you think she might be kidnapped?"

"I have no idea," Myungsoo mumbled;thinking hard he would kill whoever have her right now.

"Come on,just ride on my bike so it would be easier."

"Yeah,sure." Mari nodded.

On the Other hand,Donghae frantically was darting his eyes around Hyeong-dong area.Although he had search this place for hours,somehow he has this feeling that there is possibility she wasn't that far from here.

As he was rushing along the pavement of the road,his phone is producing a long ring tone that he is assuming someone must be calling him.He looks at the name that flashes across the screen,it was one of his right-handed man who is calling him.

"Hello?"

"Young master,i believe we had found the researches that you've been asking for us to do since last week."

This makes him stopped from his searching eyes and his foot gradually came to a stop in the middle of the way.

"What's the result?" he uttered,

"I must say you should come to the office for a little while,you wouldn't have to believe what's happening to this Company.It's completely absurd."

He gulps down a lump from his throat.Battling with his mind whether or not to make a small time and head down to his office immediately.Or,finding this girl that have been making him worry sick.

Although he knew it was rude enough to hung up without saying he would but his mind was in a terrible mess right now.Seconds then,his phone rang again.Myungsoo's name flashes across the screen this time from where they had exchanged number earlier.

"What is it?" He straight away spoke through the line,

"I've got my friends to help with the searching.Where're you?" Myungsoo asked,

"Still in Hyeong-dong,"

"What? Are you kidding me? You've been in that place after these past hours!?" he yelled,making Donghae slightly pulling his phone away from his ear.

"Just keep looking.I know what i'm doing."

With that,he hung up and pressed the red button.Thinking that Myungsoo have called his bunch of group mates up and helping to search the places nor to find hints.

He looks down again onto his phone and pressed the second number in his contacts then waiting for the person to picked it up.

"Yes,Young Master?" in a minute,the earlier voice that called him spoke up,

"I'll be there in a minute,Ji Woo.Prepare everything."

Myungsoo

"This is pointless." i grumbled next to Ah Ri's best friend but my eyes didn't stop from searching her figure among these crowds.

Mari looks back at me who is beside her.I could feel all my fatigue has almost reached for its limit.But i know i can't rest well until i found her.My head filled with the thoughts did she went somewhere else without telling Donghae? But knowing her well,she obviously won't do that.

Someone must have kidnapped her for sure.

"Don't tell me you're going to give up now." i heard Mari uttered beside me.

I shook my head instantly, "In a million ways no.I will find her no matter what." i answered without even making eye contact to her-although i could feel her eyes is onto my being.

"Hey," she called,making me narrowing my eyes at her.

"You truly like Ah Ri don't you?" she flashes me a grin,even though i'm seeing it as a snickering.

"You got that right." i muttered under my breath as continue to stroll down along the road.

We are too concentrating with our surroundings until i heard one of the familiar voice calling out for my name among these crowds.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo!"

I immediately scan my eyes around and to find the two figure of my best friends walking towards our way just ahead of us.

"What're you doing here? I told you to search around Incheon." i frown as soon as they reaches us,

"There could be no way they bring her there when it's the polices' nest,Myungsoo." Sunggyu rolled his eyes,

"Yeah,what happened to her anyway? The day before you said you had a fight with her and now she's missing?" Hoya blink.

"Just in case." i uttered.

"Excuse me uhm.." we all turned around towards my back just to see an old man with wrinkles around his eyes and so as his hair has grown white more than its black color.

I stared at him in confusion,damn it don't tell me he needed help while i'm in a rush right now.

"I'm sorry but i couldn't help to heard someone calling the name here Kim Myungsoo..?"

My forehead creased at the mention of my name by someone i never even see in my whole life.I finally turn around and fully facing the old man.

"That would be me," i uttered. His eyes got widened for a second but then went to its normal size before speak up,

"I hope i don't get the wrong person now but,yesterday night,a two girls were arguing to each other at the mentioned of your name,Kim Myungsoo."

My eyes widened.Two girls arguing with each other at the mention of my name? Could it be one of my fan girls? But why do i feel that there's some hint from this old man?

"What happened next? Did you know how do they look like?" i questioned him quickly,demanding for more specific answers while i knew Sunggyu along with Hoya and Mari are also anticipated here.

"Well she did said her name.That time she told me she would help me re-open my shop along with the Hyeong-dong Mall that has been closed down."

"Wait,what? Hyeong-dong mall has closed down? Since when?" Hoya came up;arching his eyebrows up in surprise,

"Hyeong-dong? Isn't that suppose to be--"

"The YG's Corporation assets." i muttered before Sunggyu could finished his sentences.

"Oh my,i guess the news are not spread yet,yes?" The old man sighs audibly,

"What's her name? Tell me!" i shot up and unconsciously took a step closer causing me to be caught off-guard as he automatically backed up in surprise by my sudden loudness.

"Woah there,Myungsoo! Relax! Let the man talk!" Mari grab me by the arm before slowly pulling me back to my spot earlier.

"I believe..it's..Dong Yoo Ri? Ahn Ju Ri?" he looks away and seems to be deep in thought. But any names that he had mention sounds completely a stranger to me.I'm just wasting my time here aren't i.

"Did she tell you who she is or where she came from?" Mari decided to join in,

"Ah,yes! She is the daughter of the SM Corporation."

My breath hitched when i knew we just got hint.My eyes widened and a small gasp escaped from my lips,

"Song Ah Ri?" i muttered,

The old man seems like he had just won a lottery and nodded rapidly,

"Yes! That's her name!"

"Where did you last see her!?" i could hear a hint of excitement in Mari''s tone as she took a step closer either to the old man,

"In front of the Hyeong-dong mall late at night.But that was until she was hit at the back of her head that cause her to lose conscious.Then she was taken away by men in suits,but all i could remember too is that there is this young lady who seems to be the leader of them all." he explained.

A lady and some men? Kidnapping her? Who could it be?

"Did you remember any things again?" Sunggyu asked,

"I'm afraid that's all." he uttered.

"Myungsoo! We have to go! We need to go to the Hyeong-dong mall now! There might be other witnesses there!" Mari cried with a glee and looked up to me as her both eyes glistening in joy.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" we all bowed down and rushes to our own vehicles before i told Sunggyu and Hoya to call the others and to meet up at Hyeong-dong.

I felt a small amount of heavy anchors felt lifted up from my shoulders of how someone had seen her.At least we got a hint that it was a woman who had kidnapped her.

Please be safe,Ah Ri. Hang in there.

Author

"Are you all here now?" Myungsoo looked to the bunch of boys behind him.And as soon as he finished checking the faces with him now,he spun around and looking up at the Hyeong-dong main mall building.

"Are you sure it's here,Myungsoo-ah?" Sungyeol squinted his eyes as looking up at the building as the bright sun light beaming above them all.

"Positive." Myungsoo nodded lightly,

"Now what?" Dongwoo crossed his arms,

Myungsoo casts his gaze downwards as in deep thoughts.Dongwoo's right.Now what? Although he had got a hint from the old man,he didn't know why he came here in the first place. He guess he was just too excited that he got a first prove that Ah Ri really been kidnapped.

His phone in his pocket rang once and he immediately knew it was an email.As soon as he opens his phone,he did not only receive an email.Instead,he got 3 missed calls from Kim Hye Won,one missed call from his Mother and an email from an 'Unknown Number'.

Of course Myungsoo would have go to the last notification board.In the message,it written;

To: Our Dear Friend,Kim Myungsoo

From: Anonymous

'Don't you think she is too precious?'

[IMAGE]

Find us if you can,lover boy.

His eyebrows creased in great confusion.There was a link of an image that has to be downloaded in the email.He hesitated at first,but in the end his thumb brushes across the screen lightly,but enough to pressed the link.

It only took a few seconds until it was downloading,while the boys behind Myungsoo as well as Mari could only stare at his back in silence and confused either.

Then,the image appeared on his phone-full screen.

At that moment,he felt his heart stopped beating the moment that image hits his eyes.His hands starts to trembles in great fear,anger,blood rushing through his veins that he could felt himself getting insane every seconds passed by.But thoroughly was watched by the people around him but decided to keep silence-still have no idea what is keeping Myungsoo quiet all of a sudden.

He even believe this image could haunt every single damn day of his life and even for eternity.There,was the picture of the girl.Half of her white shirt buttons were off and so he could even see her bare skin beneath those fabric.Not to mention her skirt has been tore off halfly all the way up to her waist.Her long socks has been cutted off as well that seems to be slashed with a small knives-producing red line that spreaded along her legs.

She lied on the hard floor in an unconscious state.Her face is pale and so as her dried lips that has bruise all over.

"Goddamn it!" releasing his anger,he threw the device across and it landed squarely right on a wall.Miraculously,it didn't broke.

The others are startled by his sudden loud yell,his face was red from all the anger he is suppressing in.

"Hey,what's wrong?" Mari was the first one who came up to him.He remained silence.His both fists balled tightly.

The other members went to get his phone back.Sungjong-the person who picked it up as his eyes landed on his broken screen;but still clear enough to see what it is inside of it.

Their eyes widened and leans in towards the phone screen more.

"Bloody hell.." Woohyun glared at the picture and so as the others-knowing it was their President.

They all looked towards Myungsoo's direction.

"Myungsoo," called Sunggyu.

It took him a few seconds to actually look at his hyung,

"We'll get her back.I promise." They all nodded.

In Myungsoo's mind,he couldn't take off the image off of him.It truly tortured to the deep of his heart seeing her being suffered like that.How the hell did they know his number? Moreover,how did they even know that Song Ah Ri have a connection with Kim Myungsoo.

He grounded his teeth as glaring sightlessly onto the ground,his breathing became heavy.

"Myungsoo!" Sungyeol snatched the phone from Sungjong's hand and dashes towards where Myungsoo is standing.The others,too following behind him.

Sungyeol pressed the green button then make the device to be in its loud speaker so everyone could hear easily.

"Myungsoo! The Hyeong-dong mall has been shut down am i correct! It literally belongs to the YG's Corporation! I had just found that they company has gone bankrupt due to selling ecstasy and cocaine that was shipped across China!"

Donghae's voice sounded raspy and panting at the same time when Myungsoo could only think he must be running off to somewhere.

The members exchange looks to one and anothers'.Never knew the dark secret of the once great YG Company.

"That night,Ah Ri got down from my car to see if there is something happened with the load of trucks outside the mall.One of my men had said he saw the YG's van asset was driving towards its way to the place.Since then she hasn't came back."

They all listening attentively on every words Donghae was explaining and Myungsoo could felt he was almost there,almost to find the answer of all these.

"In other words?" Myungsoo finally spoke after the long silence he had,

"But then again.the head of the YG's Corporation was currently not in Korea.Due to my research,he was dealing with some China drugs sellers again." He continued.

"Kim Il Woo? You mean Kim Hye Won's father?" Myungsoo uttered in disbelief.

In a mater of second,as if his brain had just been rebooted and finally could work well again.His eyes slowly widened and he froze right on his spot.

"You can't be serious.." he mumbled unconsciously,

"You mean,the one who did this is..." Sunggyu's muttered but loud enough for Donghae who is in the other line to hear him,

"Yes,Kim Hye Won is."

-

Crap,i'm so sorry if this wasn't any good since i am not a detective and i don't have good alibi to make them discovered who actually kidnapped Ah Ri.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 15.3K 35
❝ i've never felt so close, but now i know it's almost over.❞ ; oh minsoo knew she can never get over kim taehyung [Completed] highest rank ; 1 in n...
322K 13.6K 28
" if you don't stop doing that , i won't be able to stop myself " -San After three years, San is reunited with his childhood friend Wooyoung. However...
29K 1.6K 23
"Office manager!" "Damn it you're annoying." "You're cute to me though." Book Achievements: #1 on enhypen au #3 on sunki #1 on sunki 09/30/22
9.2K 532 11
Call me selfish. But this is my time...my only time to call you mine. - Jisoo I don't know who I am. But in spite of not knowing the truth, I found...