DREAMS#WATTY2019

By Suibian_by_sohee

"please be with me forever y/n..." taehyung held your hands. You looked at his sparkling eyes... "Okay!lets g... More

INTRO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

19

120 6 0
By Suibian_by_sohee

Evening 5.30

You pulled out your phone to make a call to Taehyung.

"yeobusseyuo...y/n..." he said after picked up.

"Taeyaa..where are you??" you asked.

Tae : me?..uhm..Iam on the way to our store..

You : wait..can you come to see me?

Tae : uhm? So you will not come to store today too?

You : No no..i will..but i have to meet you before that.

Tae : uhm..okay where are you?

You : coffeebay. Where we met before.

Tae : aah..i got it..i will be there in 20mnts.

He hung up.

You sighed and looked up from phone to see jimin, jungkook and proffesor Lee.

" He will be here soon." you said.

.
.
.
.
20mnts later.

"Y/n ..." its Tae.

Tae saw the remaining members.

He sighed and turned about to leave. You grabbed his hands and eyed to sit.

He closed his eyes and scratched his forehead with his finger.
You shook his hands made him sit.
You smiled at him so he did.

"Taehyungah...jiminah..jungkookah....you three were like my own kids...I can't let you spoil your future and just watch...so I made a decision."
Prof.Lee said as soon Tae sat against him.

"Jimin ah..Jungkook ah.. I told you to go and rejoin the school..why are you waiting for me? Are you going to spoil your future for a silly friendship?"
Tae said.

"yaa..is our friendship is silly for you?? Your sister is like our sister too. That's why..we were with you all time.."
Jimin said while placing his hand on jungkook.

"Hyung..why are you acting like this? Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"ya..that's not what i meant..i want you two have a better life. That's why iam saying". Tae said.

"don't argue guys..just listen what prof. Lee has to say."

You said while holding tae's hand.

Prof.Lee cleared his throat and began to speak.

" I discussed with the school board and they offered a scholarship for you. But scholarship is only for 2months. So you have to be selected in any entertainment companies within 2 months...and iam damn sure that you guys can you do it..so i agreed with them"

Jimin and jungkook wer thinking deeply.

"I agree"
jungkook said.
" We can do it...right hyungs???" he added.

"me too think so" jimin also agreed. And looked at Tae.

"then what about my sister's treatment? She have to be treated in every 2 months. So how can I get hold on to her?? "

Tae said.

" i will take care of her." prof Lee said.

"that's not fair." tae shook his head.

Nobody were talking for a while...that made prof. Lee disappointed.

"okay then...i think it wil not work...iam going...
Taehyungah..for your awareness, you are distroying two talented guys along with you because of your stubborness.. You will miss a great oppertunity..just think about it..and also, iam resigning from school within 3 months. So i want to do something for you guys..that's why iam here...if you don't want to..then..bye.."

Prof Lee said while stood up and left from there.

"Tae hyungah..Tae hee will be so sad to your decision. She is already cursing herself beacuse she is thinking that she is the one who ruined your life due to her illness..."
Jimin said.

"Taeyah..just accept this offer..atleast for Taehee.." you said.

Tae was staring down. Suddenly he stood up and ran towrds him and grabbed his hands made prof.Lee halted his way. He turned back.

" I will do it..but please make sure to take care of my sister. She is my everything." Tae said with a teary eyes.

Prof.Lee smiled and tapped his shoulders and hugged him.
He was so happy to hear it..

"you made a right decision my kid...don't worry..I will take care of her" he said.

You, jungkook, and jimin jumped in an excitement. Jimin ran towards Tae and hugged him tightly from back.

Jungkook stood beside them and sighed with a happy face while looking at them..

"So get ready for school..i will call you when the registration done."
They nodded.

Prof.Lee left.

Tae sighed and looked at you. You blinked at him making him smile widely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"ya..iam gottago..Anna is waiting..i have to tell her about this"
jimin said and ran away.

"hyung..where are we going?" jungkook asked.

"don't know..just go for a walk" Tae said.

" i think Iam a thirdwheel for you two..so Im leaving.." he said while shoving phone to his pocket with a bunny smile..

"ya..don't lie to hyung..I know you got a message from jieun..go..go.."
He said while tapping on his butt.
He smirked and left.
.
.
.
You and Tae sat in a park while looking at the kids that were playing around.

You smiled and held his hands making him to pass a glare to you.
He raised his eyebrows and blinked.

"so.." you began to speak.

"so..iam rejoining.. I got back what i lost." he said.

"But is it posible make it in 2 months?" you wondered.

"don't know..but i have to give it a try atleast for my little sister...actually..it was her dream to make me an idol....she will be happy if she heard that iam rejoining..." Tae said while stairing afar.

"Oho..if it was her dream then what's yours? You asked.

"mine..? I didn't had any..but I think i have now.." he said.

"hm..to fullfill your sister's dream is your dream right??" you asked and he nodded in response while making a rectangle smiling.

"not only that.." he said and looked at you.

"To be with you forever..by holding hands like this..."
he said while staring at your eyes makes you stood still in position with his dominatizing glare.

"every day..every moment..i want to stick beside you..even when our hair colour fades to grey..i will love you like this.." he said.

You pinned on your position without making a move. You almost forgot breath. Its the first time you hearing a words like this...

He leaned towards you..you gasped and closed your eyes when his hot breath touched your face.

He tilted his head and move towards your ear and whispered.

"I think..you forgot to breath already.." he said and burst out a laugh..

You opened your eyes only to give a slap on his shoulders in awkward.

He was laughing heavily by placing his one hand on his stomach other one closed his mouth.

"you thought that iam gonna kiss you right??" he asked while holding his laugh.

"whatever..." you stoodup.

"iam going.." you said.

When you about to leave, he grabbed your hands and pulled towards him...then you felt something cold on your lips...his lips smashed on to you. You kissed back as soon as he did. 😊
.
.
.
.

* * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.6K 34
"Taehyung-ah!". Irene slowly grabbed Taehyung's hand and rubbed it lightly as she looked straight into his eyes. "Can you please Stay with me, forev...
1K 40 22
"Promise me we'll be friends forever?" The older smiled and locked pinkies with his friend, "Promise!" Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends for ye...
227K 11.6K 14
❝ Some people can control their destiny while some can't ❞ Those soft lips perfectly fit mine and the sync with which they moved against mine was per...
323K 18K 11
"And I can't believe you y/n!! First time in these eight fuckin years of relationship, I had a real enjoyment on my birthday." He snapped, angrily. ...